Forty-six: Revelations(4)

Warnings: same as last time :(
___________________________

Warnings: same as last time :( ___________________________

(Here's a pic of MGG for that last chapter)

The team walked out of the room, i on the other hand, was stuck in place.

I couldn't move

'What if he'd died right there?'

'What if Tobias didn't come back?'

'What's gonna happen to Spencer and I?'

'He's not gonna be the same.'

'What-'

My thoughts were cut off by a hand on my shoulder. Penelope helped me walk out of the room to the rest of the team.

"What's my worst quality, go." Hotch said. I was confused but didn't say anything.

"Ok, all start. I have no sense of humor." He told everyone.

"You're a bully." JJ commented. Hotch agreed.

"You can be a drill sergeant sometimes." Derek replied.

"You don't trust women as much as men." Emily said.

"Ok, good. I'm all these things, but none of you said that I ever put myself above the team, because I don't, ever. Reid and I argued about the definition of classic narcissism, and he knew that I would remember that, and he also quoted genesis, chapter 23, verse 5, read it." Hotch ranted.

"'I am a stranger and a sojourner with you. Give me property, forbear a place among you. That I may bury my dead out of sight.'" JJ read for us.

"He wouldn't get it wrong unless it was on purpose." Hotch said and it sounded like he was about to huff out a laugh.

"He's in a cemetery." Derek told us. We all headed back into the computer room for Garcia to find one.

"I don't see a cemetery." Pen said to us.

"Call up the first time we saw Reid." Gideon told Garcia.

She brought up the first time we saw Spencer, it was when he was going to have to choose who died.

"Check to see if there are any reports of poaching in the last couple of days." Hotch asked her. Within seconds she got reports.

"Ok. Uh... a farmer reported two sheep Being slaughtered on his property." She told us.

"Where?" I asked impatiently.

"What's that patch of green there?" JJ asked as a Image popped up.

"Marshall Parish. I think it's an old plantation." Hotch said.

"Wait, Tobias wrote in his journals about staying clean and keeping away from Marshall." Emily told us.

"Guys, there's a cemetery on the grounds." Garcia told us. My heart was getting to much hope.