The Silver Ranger

By xo_Writingxo

Isabella Thunderman is the oldest daughter of Hank and Barb Thunderman. She has moved from Hiddenville to esc... More

Character
Chapter 1: Return of the Prism
Chapter 2: Forged in Steel
Chapter 3: Live and Learn
Chapter 4: Presto Change-O
Chapter 5: Drive to Survive
Chapter 6: My Friend, Redbot
Chapter 7: Hack Attack
Chapter 8: Gold Rush
Chapter 9: Rocking and Rolling
Chapter 10: Unexpected visit
Chapter 11: The Ranger Ribbon
Chapter 12: Poisonous Plots
Chapter 13: Family Fusion
Chapter 14: Ace and the Race
Chapter 15: Thundermans; Secret Revealed part 1
Chapter 16: Thundermans; Secret Revealed part 2
Chapter 17: The Royal Rival
Chapter 18: The Royal Rumble
Chapter 19: Monkey Business
Chapter 20: The Adventures Of Redbot
Chapter 21: Abrakadanger
Chapter 22: Helping Hand
Chapter 23: Galvanax Attacks
Chapter 24: Come with the Mayhem
Chapter 25: Thunder in paradise part 1
Chapter 26: Thunder in paradise part 2
Chapter 27: Grave Robber (Halloween-Special)
Chapter 28: Christmas special
Updated charater (Super Ninja Steel)
Chapter 29: Echoes of Evil
Chapter 30: Moment of Truth
Chapter 31: Tough Love
Chapter 32: Making Waves
Chapter 33: Game Plan
A/N
A/N again!!
Chapter 34: Attack of the Galactic Ninjas
Chapter 35: The Need for Speed
Chapter 37: Outfoxed
Chapter 38: Dimensions in Danger
Chapter 39: Love Stings
Chapter 40: Fan Frenzy
Chapter 41: Sick and Family visits
Chapter 42: Prepare To Fail
Chapter 43: Sheriff Skyfire
Chapter 44: Tech Support
Chapter 45: All the President's Thunder-Men
Chapter 46: Car Trouble
Chapter 47: Happy to Be Me
Chapter 48: Boyfriend Chaos
Chapter 49: Monster Mix-up
Chapter 50: Magic Misfire
Chapter 51: Doom Signal
Chapter 52: Reaching the Nexus
Chapter 53: Z-Force troubles
Chapter 54: The Poisy Show
Epilogue
The End

Chapter 36: Caught Red-Handed

650 21 5
By xo_Writingxo

I was messing with the ribbon in my hair when the bell rang. In front of the table, I was sitting on, Levi and Brody were checking their bags. "Listen up class." Principal Hastings said before she blew her whistle. Everyone began to sit down in their seats as Levi grabbed my hand and helped me off the table. "Today is the Summer Cove High annual camping trip! It's my favorite outing. The smell of pine trees and campfires. Now, to find our camp, you're going to need to use a compass. I will be using this antique compass. It belonged to my grandmother." As I looked at the compass, it seemed quite familiar to me.

"My Grandpa used to have a compass just like that. I loved playing with it." I said still eyeing the compass. "We always used it on the trips we went on together." I smiled to myself at these memories.

"Well today, we're not "playing". Today these are vital tools we need to use to stay safe." Principal Hastings said. Victor cleared his throat. I looked over and saw him and Monty in the doorway.

"And speaking of safety... We can't be too careful, with that mysterious rhino out there." Victor said. Monty was behind him while filming this whole thing.

"'Rhino?' What rhino?" Sarah asked.

 "The dreaded Summer Cove Rhino. Legend says it escaped from a zoo. It has a giant horn... like a curved banana." Victor replied. 

"Oh man!" Levi commented as he leaned back in his seat. I did the same as I shook my head.

"This isn't going to end well." I muttered as Levi wrapped his arm around the back of my chair.

"It lurks in the forests and hills, attacks weary campers..." Victor said as Preston flinched. 

"But not much longer, 'cause we're gonna catch it!" Monty finished. 

"Monty made this cool "Snare Blaster" to do the job." Victor said, holding a bulky-looking blaster. 

"Capturing that rhino will make Victor more popular than even the Power Rangers!" Monty exclaimed. I rolled my eyes as I crossed my arms.

"I'll demonstrate on that skeleton." Victor said. 

"Ah, I'm not sure that's a good idea." Principal Hastings said. A blue net appeared from the blaster. But instead of getting the skeleton, it caught Principal Hastings. "Victor! Get this off me!" A student helped Principal Hastings as another blue net caught Sarah. Everyone ducked for cover as blue nets went everywhere. Luckily for me, I could avoid all of the nets that were coming our way. Eventually, Victor was able to shut the blaster off. Levi and I helped pulled another blue net off of two students who were in front of us. "Can I have a word, Victor? Monty?" Principal Hastings asked. 

"Do you like it? Or love it?" Victor asked. 

"You are both in detention! No camping trip for either of you!" Principal Hastings replied as I kept helping other students in our classroom.

"But the rhino!" Victor argued. 

"Don't." Principal Hastings warned. Both of them walked away from the front. Then Principal Hastings looked over to the table with compasses and noticed that something was gone. "Hey! My grandmother's compass... it's gone. It was right here. Who moved it?"

"Antique compasses are quite valuable." Monty said. 

"Somebody must've stolen it!" Victor added. 

"Now, that's ridiculous. I'm sure it's around here somewhere." Principal Hastings said. Since I was still standing, I walked over to her and helped her look for the compass. Monty suddenly gasped. I immediately turned around.

"There it is! In that bag." Monty said. We all looked over and saw him pointing at a silver camping bag. My camping bag to be exact.

I looked over at my bag shocked. "Whose pack is this?" Principal Hastings asked. I looked between her and my bag before answering.

"It's mine." I replied as everyone gasped. Principal Hastings walked towards my bag and pulled her compass out of it.

"How did this get into your pack, Isabella?" Principal Hastings asked.

"I don't know." I replied shrugging my shoulders.

"She said she liked playing with her Grandpa's compass. You couldn't help yourself, could you?" Victor questioned as he shined a flashlight in my face.

"Seriously? You think I took it?" I asked while looking between him and the Principal.

"Bella wouldn't do that." Levi said backing me up.

"Oh she had a motive, and while everyone was cleaning up, she had an opportunity." Monty said.

"What?!" I asked confused. "When did I even have the time to do that, I was helping everyone here." I gestured to everyone behind me as my friends nodded.

"This compass didn't just magically appear in your bag. Did it?" Principal Hastings asked me.

"Well..." I trailed off. If I hadn't placed it inside, either someone else did or it somehow landed in there.

"I'm going to make this really simple- Either you tell the truth, or you're not going on the camping trip." Principal Hastings said.

"Sorry ma'am, but I'm not going to admit something I didn't do." I informed. "That's not how I was raised."

"Well, that's very disappointing, Isabella. I thought highly of you, but obviously I was wrong. Everyone but Isabella, Victor and Monty grab your gear and head out to the bus!" Principal Hastings said. Everyone started heading out. I sat down again in my chair and placed my hands in my hair. I felt Levi's hand on my back to comfort me while I sat down. "And, there is a security camera in the hallway, so don't even think about going through that door." Principal Hastings warned. And with that, she left as I nodded at her words.

"Well, we know you didn't do it." Sarah said as she stood in front of our table.

"Yeah you know, I think I'll stay here with you. I could practice some magic tricks." Preston offered as he placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, me too, I'll stay." Calvin agreed.

"Stop it. You guys were all so excited about going camping. So just go and have fun. I'll be fine." I informed them. "I mean it. I still have my guitar with me, so."

"Well, okay Bella." Preston said.

"It's not gonna be the same." Levi said as he squeezed my shoulder while he stood up. He gave me a quick side hug and kissed my temple. "Love you." I heard him mutter in my hair.

"Love you too." I mumbled back.

"See you tomorrow." Sarah said before they all grabbed their stuff and walked out. I looked sadly as they left.

⊹˙⋆ The Silver Ranger ⋆˙⊹

I was working on some homework in the classroom. I was almost done when I heard whispers behind me. "Almost got it." I heard Victor whisper. Then I heard the sound of something opening, a vent maybe. "Give me the blaster." This time I did look over my shoulder and saw Victor and Monty standing on the cabinets and Victor was even standing on a chair.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked them.

"We're escaping, that's what." Monty answered as Victor pushed the blaster into the vent.

"Uhm, Principal Hastings said not to leave." I reminded them as Victor climbed into the vent.

"No, she said: 'Don't go out of that door'" Monty said. Monty now hopped on the chair so he could climb into the vent next. "Which we would never dream of doing." Then Victor reached over and pulled Monty up in the vent. I shook my head at them. Victor closed the vent and they were gone.

I sighed to myself as I started to take out my songbook and went to a blank page. I started to hum and soon I grabbed my guitar and played the tune. It sounded really good. "Alright, what do you feel." I mutter to myself. "You shout it out. But I can't hear a word you say." I grabbed my guitar again and started to play the tune. It fitted perfectly. I went on and soon, I had my new song.

{Isabella}

You shout it out

But I can't hear a word you say

I'm talking loud, not saying much

I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet

Shoot me down, but I get up

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose

Fire away, fire away

Ricochet, you take your aim

Fire away, fire away

You shoot me down, but I won't fall

I am titanium

You shoot me down, but I won't fall

I am titanium

Cut me down

But it's you who'll have further to fall

Ghost town and haunted love

Raise your voice

Sticks and stones may break my bones

Talking loud, not saying much

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose

Fire away, fire away

Ricochet, you take your aim

Fire away, fire away

You shoot me down, but I won't fall

I am titanium

You shoot me down, but I won't fall

I am titanium

I am titanium

I am titanium

Stone-hard, machine gun

Firing at the ones who run

Stone-hard as bulletproof glass

You shoot me down, but I won't fall

I am titanium

You shoot me down, but I won't fall

I am titanium

You shoot me down, but I won't fall

I am titanium

You shoot me down, but I won't fall

I am titanium

I am titanium

Then my Ninja Comm bleeped. I opened it but didn't say anything. "What's up, Mick?" I heard Levi ask.

"Rangers, there's Buzz-Cams in the forest near your campsite." Mick replied.

"We'll check it out." Levi replied.

"Let me know if you find anything." Mick told them. I closed my Ninja Comm and looked around. I spotted the vent in the corner of my eye. I looked at it before I walked towards it. I climbed through it and when I was outside the school, I walked towards an alleyway. I then teleported to the campsite and morphed. Not knowing what the monster could do, I decided to wait for a little.

"Time for another chance attack!" Rygore said as he threw the dice. "Wait for it, it's attack number four! These jacks will get you jumping!" Rygore said as he threw the jacks. The other Rangers all dodged just in time.

"It seems he has a different attack with each dice roll!" I heard Sarah say.

"We can't stay ahead of him!" Levi added.

"Exactly Catch!" Rygore said as they got attacked by the jacks. Rygore laughed. "Too easy!" He said. I decided I had seen enough and made my appearance.

"I'll take that!" I said as I took his bag.

"Huh? Those are my jacks!" Rygore said.

"Bella!" Preston exclaimed.

"Oh, you want them back? Take them all!" I said as I threw the bag.

"Uh oh!" Rygore said as he got attacked by his own jacks.

"Nice throw!" Sarah commented.

"You haven't seen the last of me!" Rygore exclaimed as he disappeared.

"You okay?" I asked Hayley as she was the one next to me.

"Yeah." She answered as we all demorphed. "Hey, great timing, Bells."

"I got here as fast as I could, but I gotta go back to detention." I said as the other came towards us.

"What? Isn't there a way you could stay here and camp with us?" Calvin asked.

"Only if I say I lied about the compass. But I didn't do it... and my integrity is worth more than any camping trip." I replied. "Besides, if I do it, which I won't, Max wouldn't let me live this down. I never got in trouble with school."

"Yeah, you're right." Calvin agreed.

"You better go." Levi added. I nodded at him. I gave him a quick kiss on his cheek before I gave the others a small smile. I then waved and teleported back to the alleyway. I made my way back through the vent into the classroom. I quickly sat down again and started to play my guitar. After a longer time, I heard footsteps.

"Isabella." Principal Hastings said as she walked inside. I looked up from my guitar and saw her with Victor and Monty. "There is something I have to show you."

"Sure." I said as I placed my guitar on the table. "What is it?" I stood up and walked towards the screen the Principal and Victor and Monty stood in front of.

"This is a video, that Monty shot." Principal Hastings explained as she turned the screen on.

"I'll demonstrate on that skeleton." Victor said.

"Ah, I'm not sure that's a good idea." Principal Hastings said.

"You really caught my good side, Monty." I heard Victor say.

"They're all good sides, Victor." Monty replied. I looked at the screen and saw how a blue net appeared from the blaster. But instead of getting the skeleton, it caught Principal Hastings.

"Victor! Get this off me!" Principal Hastings exclaimed in the video.

"So?" I asked. "I don't get it."

"Watch closely." Hastings said as she rewinds the video. "Let me just zoom in here." She zoomed in on the place where her compass was before it got into my bag. "See that." The string of the net pushed the compass off the table and swung it into my bag.

"Woah, your compass." I said. "Then that knocked it into my bag."

"You're not a liar." Principal Hastings said after she turned the screen off. "In fact, your the opposite. You could have just told me what I wanted to hear and gone camping with your friends, but instead you stuck to the truth. I'm sorry, Isabella, I was wrong. It took courage to do the good thing." I smiled at her as she reached into her pocket.

"Thanks, Mrs. Hastings." I told her. Her hand came out of her pocket while holding her grandmother's compass.

"I want you to have this." She told me as she held it out to me. "Every act of bravery deserves a reward."

"Really?" I asked.

"Please." Principal Hastings said. She handed her compass to me.

"Thanks." I thanked her. "Does this mean I can go camping?"

"Of course." She told me.

"Yes, great." I said as I walked towards the table. I placed my guitar in my guitar case and grabbed my bag. I walked towards the door and  opened my Ninja Comm. "Guys, you're never gonna guess what just happened."

"What is going on Bell?" Levi asked me.

"Well, apparently, the net knocked the compass in my bag, so.." I started as I arrived at my motorcycle. "Guess who's coming to the campsite.."

"OMG." I heard Sarah say as I put my helmet on. "We will meet you by the cars." I started my motor and rode towards the campsite. And just as Sarah had promised me, they were walking towards the cars as I stepped off my motorcycle.

"Hey, Bella, we're so happy you're here." Hayley told me.

"It's good to be here." I told her as I took my helmet off.

"Dude, I can't believe the compass got knocked into your bag." Calvin spoke up.

"Yeah, me neither, but it's time to roast some marshmallows." I said. The others all agreed as Levi wrapped his arm around my shoulder. But before we could, we were stopped by Rygore

"You won't be roasting marshmallows... I'll be roasting you! " Rygore threatened "Your little camping trip is over!"

"It's Morphin time!" Brody exclaimed as we got out our power stars and morphers. "Power Stars!"

"Lock in! Ready! Ninja Spin!" We shouted as we all morphed. "Ninja Rangers fear no danger!" we said taking our final stances

"Ha! Give up. None of your attacks can pierce my leathery hide." Rygore challenged

"Think so? Then you're in for a surprise. Right team?" Preston said before we all except Levi got out our ninja blasters

"Ninja blast!"

"Rock shot!" we sent a blast toward Rygore knocking him down.

"Didn't hurt a bit." Rygore said. Brody and Calvin then throw a couple of hits. After that, Hayley and I blasted Rygore but he sent the blast back at us and Calvin and Brody, knocking us down. Preston threw a couple of hits and kicks until Rygore got the dice out again.

"Things are about to get dicey." he said

"Great." Preston said sarcastically

"Yes attack number 5 my freeze hammer will stop you in your tracks" Rigore attacked Preston knocking him down "one more attack hit from my hammer and you're finished"

"You alright Presto?" Brody asked as we all stopped next to him.

"Not really!" Preston replied.

"Weaklings!" Rygore commented.

"Seven Rangers isn't enough! Ninja Clone Star, lock in!Ninja Spin!" Brody shouted as copies of us appeared in front of us.

"Double the team?" Rygore questioned.

"And double the power!" Brody finished. "Get him." Our clones started running towards Rygore as we pulled out our Ninja Blasters.

"Ninja Blast!" We exclaimed as we sent a blast that our clones caught. "Steel Slash!"

"I've a bad feeling about this." Rygore said as the clones, one by one, attacked him.

"Ninja spin!" Brody then morphed into Lion Fire Armor. "Lion Fire Strike, Final Attack!" This last attack was the last straw. Rygore exploded, meaning our victory. We celebrated it, but just like always, it didn't last long. After a few moments, Rygore reappeared as he grew big. "Zord time, lock-in! Ninja spin! Ninja Ultra Zord, combine! Ninja Ultra zord, ready!" Everyone except for Brody, who had jumped on top of the zord, got into ninja super steel mode.

"Ninja Super Steel Mode, ready." We exclaimed as we landed in the cockpit, Calvin being the one holding the Master Sword.

"You're in trouble now, Rygore." Calvin said.

"Mwahaha, and you don't know what attack I will do next." Rygore laughed.

"He's right. Stand by everyone." Hayley said. "We have to be ready for everything!"

"Bigger dice means bigger attacks." Rygore said as he held it in his hands. "Let's see what we catch." He rolled it around in his hands. "Number 2, my mega firecracker explosion."

"Explosion?! Let's take him out before he can do it." Brody said.

"Begin final attack! Ninja spin!" Calvin exclaimed. "Ninja steel super blaster, energize!"

"Ninja Ultrazord Blast, Final Attack!" We all shouted. Power full blasts shot from the Megazord, destroying Rygore. We cheered, celebrating another victory. Then a big Zord-like thing appeared.

"Huh." I said in confusion as I noticed it. "Look!"

"What is that thing?" Hayley asked.

"It's mechanical, kind of like a zord.. but monsters don't have zords." Sarah said.

"Hate to break it to you, but they do now." Levi said. Then we could see Odius enter the zord. A few seconds later, 4 corners of it glowed, meaning it was activated.

"I got a bad feeling about this." Brody told us.

"That thing looks powerful." Levi continued.

"Well, so is our Ultra zord." Brody said. "Ninja Ultra Strike!" The Ultra zord started blasting at the Foxatron. But the Foxatron blasted back, more powerful than ours, causing our attack to miss the zord.

"No way! That thing just deflected our blasts." Calvin said.

"Fox Drone Swarm!" Odius shouted as she attacked us. We couldn't avoid the attack. The whole zord started to shake because of the impact of the attack.

"Oh no, her attack is destabilizing the Ultra zord." Sarah said as we held into the consoles to remain standing.

"Our formation is coming apart." Hayley added. Just after she said it, our Ultra zord spit up in 3 Megazords.

"You guys okay?" Levi asked.

"Yeah, luckily the megazord stayed together." I answered. "What do we do now?"

"We gotta keep fighting." Preston said.

"You're right Preston." Levi said. "We can't give up."

"Ninja Steel Megazord, Master Slash!" We shouted. The Foxatron just held up her sword, deflecting our attack.

"No! We didn't even scratch it." Sarah said.

"Levi, attack." I told him.

"You got it." Levi said. "Bullrider Megazord, Rodeo Rapid Fire!" But his attacks were just like ours, deflected.

"What?!" I asked confused and irritated.

"Didn't even dent it." Levi said. "It's not possible."

"Fox Blade Slash!" Odius exclaimed. Her zord sent a powerful blast to both our Megazord and Levi's Bullrider Megazord. Our pit started to shake violently. It didn't stop until the Megazords got blasted apart. The six of us fell out of the cockpits.

"Guys!" I heard Brody yell as we fell down. The six of us collapsed on the ground while groans of pain were heard as we demorphed. I didn't know about the others but I know my landing wasn't great. The moment I landed, I fell on my side. I reached over and held into it. That is definitely going to leave a bruise. I felt a sharp pain in my wrist too.

"We got to get back into the fight." Calvin said as we all got back onto our feet. Or at least they did. Levi turned around and held his hand out for me. I grabbed it and let him pull me up onto my feet while still holding my aching side.

"Yeah." Preston agreed. We all pulled out our zords stars, but the moment we got them out, we noticed something. "Oh, my star, it looks burnt."

"Ours too." Hayley said.

Preston pulled out his sword and put the star in. "Ninja Spin!" But the star wouldn't spin. Preston tried again. Still nothing. Again? Still not working. "Come on. My zord star. It isn't working."

"When the Megazord was blasted apart, our zord stars were damaged. It's up to Brody now." Levi said. Then I lowered myself down into the grass. With my knees pulled up, elbows resting on top of them, and hands in my hair, I looked up to Brody and Odius. This really sucks, not being able to help. Especially if you have a sprained wrist too.

"Lion Fire, spin strike!" Brody exclaimed. But just like all our previous attacks, the Foxatron stopped it. This time she also sends it back, causing Brody to get hit with his own attack. Odius came forward and started slashing at him.

"So long, Red." Odius said. "Foxatron Drone Swarm!" Just like us, Brody's zord got destroyed. He also fell down and demorped as he landed. We all rushed over to him.

"Brody! Are you okay?" Hayley asked. Preston and Levi reached over and helped him up.

"I'm fine, but look at this." Brody said. In his hand was the Lion Fire zord star and just like ours, it was damaged.

"Oh no, your zord star is damaged too." Sarah said.

"We can't call our zords, what do we do?" Hayley asked. Then the Foxatron depowered. "What happend?"

"Why would it stop?" Preston asked.

"Look.." Levi said as he pointed towards the zord. "Odius is coming out."

"Quick, hide." Brody said. Levi immediately grabbed my good hand and pulled me with him as we all ran away. We stopped behind a little fence, still able to see Odius.

"How can this be?" Odius asked. Two monsters joined her. "The Foxatron nearly destroyed the rangers, but those medallions ran out of power. Venoma, if you don't tell me what's wrong with them I-"

"Wait, Madame." Venoma interuppted her. "You just need to recharge them."

"And just how long will that take?" Odius asked.

"By this time tomorrow, you'll have enough energy to obliterate the Rangers once and for all." Venoma answered. The three of them laughed before they disappeared. Slowly we stood up again.

"We've got one day to figure out how to beat that thing." Brody said.

To be continued........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 7.9K 45
Have you ever had that one very important secret that you weren't never supposed to tell that it was just so impossible to keep. This story is about...
5.6K 118 15
14-year-old Phoebe Thunderman is a superhero along with her family who just moved from their superhero-populated hometown named Metroberg to a small...
37.6K 1K 44
✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* π’π’†π’ˆπ’‚π’„π’š *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯゚✧ βΈ» β•°β”ˆβž€ π—™π—œπ—₯𝗦𝗧 π—•π—’π—’π—ž π—œπ—‘ π—§π—›π—˜ π—Ÿπ—˜π—šπ—˜π—‘π——π—”π—₯𝗬 π——π—¨π—’π—Ÿπ—’π—šπ—¬. ❝ When an army of powerful alien being...
404K 7.6K 17
The Sheriff's Daughter (a Jordan Parrish fan fiction) Warning: DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT read unless you're up to Season 4 of Teen Wolf. BIG SPOILE...