Updated charater (Super Ninja Steel)

~ "Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together

~ "Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." ~

Name: Isabella Lily Thunderman

Nickname(s): Bella, Bells, Izzy (friends) - Isa, Izzy (family) - Bell, Love, Babe, Baby (Levi)

Gender: female

Likes: spending time with her family, saving people, invent or improve things, playing guitar and singing

Dislikes: keeping her powers a secret, being lied to, how she stopped playing guitar and singing, when people don't listen to her

Biography: Isabella Thunderman is the oldest daughter from Hank and Barb Thunderman. Her powers include telekinesis, freeze breath, heat breath, superspeed and teleportation. Isabella is very close to her sisters. That's because when she was little she only had 3 friends, 2 of which had disappeared. So she spent a lot of time with her sisters, but she also sometimes did something with Max. Max and Isabella invented everything. Only that stopped when Isabella found out what Max wanted to do with it. She had moved from Hiddenville to escape her superhero life. But when she came to Summer Cove it didn't go as she wanted. One day she meets and sees her old childhood friend with the Nexus Prism again. When she, Preston, Sarah and Brody look at the Prism 4 of the 7 stars glow. All of them pull out one of the stars and become Power Rangers. Later that day they are joined by Calvin and Hayley who also pulled a power star out and since that day the five of them fight against Galvanax' monsters. But there were 7 power stars, so Isabella started the search for the 7th. She was able to find it with Max' help and helps the golden ranger escape form Galvanax' ship. During one of their battles, they gain a new addition to their team in the form of country singer Levi Weston who turns out to be the golden ranger who later becomes her boyfriend. During the final battle against Galvanax, the Ninja Nexus Prism restores Brody's broken Red Ninja Power Star where it not only turns Mick into an alternate Red Ranger, but also restores Dane Romero. The Rangers are able to destroy Galvanax with the Ninja Nexus Prism going inactive, but Madame Odius survives the unexpected Ninja Steel meteor attack on Galvanax's ship. But this last battle also costed the ranger their power stars.

Jewellery: A thunderbolt necklace and a sister bracelet she got for Christmas (of course she has the one where the first heart is full colid).

Catchprase: "Let's go like the Thunder!"

Family:
• Phoebe Thunderman (Younger Sister)
• Max Thunderman (Younger Brother)
• Nora Thunderman (Younger Sister)
• Billy Thunderman (Younger Brother)
• Chloe Thunderman (Youngest Sister)
• Barb Thunderman (Mother)
• Hank Thunderman (Father)

Friends:
• Brody Romero
• Sarah Thompson
• Preston Tien
• Calvin Maxwell
• Hayley Foster
• Levi Weston (Aiden Romero)

Romance: Levi Weston/Aiden Romero (boyfriend)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ninja colour: Silver

Roll Call: "Agility of the Ninja! Ninja Steel Silver!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote(s):

"Oh, for hero's sake." ~ Isabella, 'Echoes of Evil.'

"You know what?" ... "If you don't want to believe me, why I'm still trying to convince you." ~ Isabella to Levi, 'Tough Love'

"I can't believe I'm doing this." ~ Isabella, 'Attack of the Galactic Ninjas'

"Just you wait. At some point, you're going to feel the thunder that is coming for you." ~ Isabella to Victor, 'Need for Speed'

"He has Chloe. I need to get to her."... "I need to get her back." ... "I can't give up on her. She needs to come home." Isabella to Levi, 'Dimensions in Danger'

"Well, he has the brain size of a hamster, so it doesn't surprise me he tried." ~ Isabella about Victor to Hayley and Preston, 'Love Stings'

"Guys, I'm fine. I swear." ~ Isabella to the others, 'Sick and Family visits'

"I'm a superhero for god's sake! Why hadn't I thought about this earlier." ~ Isabella, 'Sheriff Skyfire'

"It just triggered my memories and now I can't seem to forget it."... "I don't know why. I haven't thought about it for years and now it's suddenly back." Isabella to Levi, 'Tech Support'

"Just wait, until he feels the thunder come down." ~ Isabella to the Rangers, 'Boyfriend Chaos'

"Do that again, and I swear to god, I'll freeze into an ice sculpture forever." ~ Isabella to Mick, 'Monster Mix-up'

"Something bad is going on and there's nothing we can do about it other than wait." ~ Isabella to the Rangers, 'Magic Misfire'

"I don't know if that's supposed to be a compliment or an insult." ~ Isabella to Sarah, 'Reaching the Nexus'