Character

~ "Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together

~ "Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." ~

Name: Isabella Lily Thunderman

Nickname(s): Bella, Bells, Isa

Gender: female

Likes: spending time with her family, saving people, invent or improve things, playing guitar and singing (She doesn't sing in the beginning of the story. The reason will become clear later)

Dislikes: keeping her powers a secret, being lied to

Biography: Isabella Thunderman is the oldest daughter from Hank and Barb Thunderman. Her powers include telekinesis, freeze breath, heat breath, superspeed and teleportation. Isabella is very close to her sisters. That's because when she was little she only had 3 friends, 2 of which had disappeared. So she spent a lot of time with her sisters, but she also sometimes did something with Max. Max and Isabella invented everything. Only that stopped when Isabella found out what Max wanted to do with it. She had moved from Hiddenville to escape her superhero life 6 months ago. Only her life turns out differently than she expected when she encountered the prism.

Catchprase: "Let's go like the Thunder!"

Family:
• Phoebe Thunderman (Younger Sister)
• Max Thunderman (Younger Brother)
• Nora Thunderman (Younger Sister)
• Billy Thunderman (Younger Brother)
• Chloe Thunderman (Youngest Sister)
• Barb Thunderman (Mother)
• Hank Thunderman (Father)

Friends:
• Brody Romero
• Sarah Thompson
• Preston Tien
• Calvin Maxwell
• Hayley Foster
• Levi Weston (Aiden Romero)

Love interest: Levi Weston (Aiden Romero)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ninja colour: Silver

Roll Call: "Agility of the Ninja! Ninja Steel Silver!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote(s):

"I'm Isabella Thunderman, but you can call me Bella." ~ Isabella to Sarah, 'Return of the Prism'

"The Prism!! I haven't seen it in 10 years! Where did you get that?" ~ Isabella, 'Return of the Prism'

"Max Thunderman, what are you doing?!" ~ Isabella to Max, 'Hack Attack'

"Is it me or does he look familiar?" ~ Isabella, 'Gold Rush'

"That isn't Aiden. It's an imposter!" ~ Isabella to Levi, 'Family Fusion'

"I know, but don't underestimate them, Dad." ~ Isabella to Hank, Thundermans; secret revealed

"Honestly I'm glad you stopt me, this is way more fun." ~ Isabella, 'Royal Rumble'

"When are you going to listen to me?!" ~ Isabella to Hayley and Preston, 'Monkey Business'

"Something is going to happen.".......... "And it isn't something good." ~ Isabella, 'Helping Hand'

"A hero is someone who puts others before himself. Someone who first takes others to safety before doing it himself." ... "And that's what I'm doing now." ~ Isabella to Cosmo, 'Galvanax Attacks'

"We will be even more evil." ~ (Evil) Isabella to Dark Mayhem, 'Thunder in paradise (part 1)'

"Okay, we don't need fashion advice from a talking night light." ~ (Evil) Isabella to Destructo, 'Thunder in paradise (part 2)'

"No, that's why I said that fighting the evil inside of me took me a lot of energy." ~ Isabella (sarcastically) to Billy, 'Thunder in paradise (part 2)'

"Just like I told you." .... "How many times do I have to tell you this. My Thundersense doesn't lie!" ~ Isabella to the other Rangers (expect Levi), Grave Robber (Halloween–Special)