Her Protector - One Direction...

By 1dobsessed_twinss

Imogen Acland stumbled out of her flat with tears streaming down her face, how could he? Her tears blurred he... More

Her Protector - One Direction Love Story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 14

59.4K 578 86
By 1dobsessed_twinss

“What?” Danielle squeaked as she stared at her best friend in shock. The whole room was silent. No one was breathing, no one was moving. Either they were looking at Eleanor or they were looking at Liam. I was staring at Eleanor trying to figure out if she was lying or not. Danielle was sitting next to me on the sofa, I grabbed onto her hand for support.

“I having been sleeping with Liam for the last three months,” She confirms.

Danielle turns her small body and looks at Liam. “Is that true Liam?” She asks softly as tears brim her eyes. Liam just stands there in shock staring down at Danielle, he’s speechless. He doesn’t know what to say and poor Danielle is sitting there waiting for him to deny what Eleanor has just said.

“Dani I …” He trails off as he watches the tears fall from her eyes and her perfectly applied mascara smudges. Danielle doesn’t need to hear anymore, she can tell by how speechless he is and how he won’t deny what Eleanor is saying that it must be true. “Please,” He whimpers as he walks around to the front of the sofa.

She stands up, “You got her pregnant,” She murmurs as she looks away from him. Liam tries to grab Danielle’s hand but she pulls away. “No! You got her pregnant!” She raises her voice this time and Liam flinches at her tone. She’s accusing him and now he can’t deny it. I briefly wonder if he knew that there was a chance that the baby could be his.

“Babe please let me explain,” Liam says softly as he reaches out for Danielle again. She shakes her head as more tears spill from her eyes and she walks away from him and over to the door. “Dani please don’t walk away from me!” Liam pleads as his former girlfriend yanks the door open.

“You are a pathetic excuse for a man, Liam!” She hisses at him as she storms out of the house hastily swiping at her tears. Liam stand there and watches her leave.

A few moments pass and everything is silent. Eleanor stands from the sofa and walks over to Liam and puts her hand on his shoulder, “I’m sorry,” She whispers and she walks out the door. No one knows what to say and poor Louis is sitting next to me on the sofa gripping my hand tightly. He glances at me and shakes his head before he gets up and walks over to the door where Liam is.

“Congratulations,” He sneers at his band mate as his fist collided with Liam’s jaw. Louis stalked out the door after looking back at the rest of us with an upset look. I wanted to follow him so I could hug him but I knew he was angry and just needed to be alone.

Liam put his head down and walked upstairs quietly not saying anything to the rest of us who were sitting in the living room in shock. When his door closed I turned to Zayn and he looked at me curiously. “You knew didn’t you?” I asked him softly.

He nods, “He told me just before Eleanor announced it.” He said. Harry looked at Zayn curiously, I knew that he would take Louis’ side, I’m not sure anyone would side with Liam if it came down to it. He betrayed his girlfriend, his band mate and his best friends. How would you justify saying that’s ok? I felt bad for Danielle, she didn’t deserve any of that and it was hard to watch because we all knew that she loved Liam with all her heart. Louis on the other hand had admitted that he didn’t have feelings for Eleanor anymore but the fact that she cheated on him and with one of his best mates was devastating to him.

“You knew and you didn’t tell Louis?” Harry was getting upset, Louis is his best friend.

“Just before she said that she had been sleeping with him, I didn’t want to be the bearer of bad news,” Zayn replied.

“Harry shut up there’s nothing we could have done, it would have happened anyway, we just need to let them sort it out.” Niall said as he stood up and walked into the kitchen. I followed him and sat on a stool by the kitchen island and watched him as he pulled out the ingredients for what was looking like a glorious sandwich. “Would you like one Igabella?” He asked when he looked up.

I smile softly at my Irish friend and nod my head, “Do you think this is going to ruin the band?” I ask nervously.

“I hope not but we’ll just have to wait and see.” Niall sighs, I can tell that he’s worried. I hop off my stool and walk around the island and wrap my arms around his waist and he wraps his arms around my neck and hugs me tightly.

“Do you think Louis will be ok?” I look up at him and he smiles down at me.

“He’ll be fine, he just needs to blow off some steam,” He says. “I know you’re worried but he’ll come back soon. Maybe he’ll be drunk like last time and tell you that he loves you again.” I giggle and think back the time he came home drunk as a skunk. He told me that he thought he was in love with me and called me Igabella.

“I wouldn’t mind,” I grin up at Niall and he chuckles.

“We know,” He lets me go and starts to make us sandwiches. After a while everybody disappears in to their own bedrooms. I decide to stay down stairs and watch a film waiting for Louis to come home. I’m worried he’s gonna go out and do something stupid.

Louis’ point of view

I stumble through the door at about eleven thirty at night. I’ve been gone all afternoon and evening just drinking away my problems. I started to think what would have happened if I had never hit Imogen with my car. I still would have been with Eleanor and when she told me that she was pregnant I wouldn’t have even questioned her and she would have got what she wanted. Me, my money and the baby.

When I walked out of the house after punching Liam I chased after Danielle, I couldn’t watch her cry it was heartbreaking, she didn’t do anything to deserve this. I took her for a drink and then I took her back her house, I was worried that she might do an Iggy and run in oncoming traffic. She was devastated.

After I left her house I went back to the pub and proceeded to drink until I could drink no more. As I walk through the house I switch on a light, everyone is in bed. I feel bad that I just walked out and left Iggy by herself. Didn’t tell her where I was going and when I’d be back. And I gave her such a horrible look as I left. I was just angry at everyone.

An unmentionable word came out of my mouth when I saw the sight in front of me in the living room. Imogen was sprawled out on the living room floor. Her clothes were ripped, she had a bloody gash on her head and she was bruised all over her stomach and arms. “HARRY! NIALL! ZAYN!”I yelled out loudly as I stumbled over to her lifeless frame on the floor.

I pulled out my phone and quickly dialled 999 as I put my fingers to her wrist to make sure that she had a pulse. “999 what’s your emergency?” The lady said on the other end of the phone said.

I quickly explained how I had just found Imogen laying on the floor looking like she had been attacked. She told me that the ambulance and a police officer would be at our house soon and not to touch anything. “What’s going on why are you shouting? Holy Jesus what happened?” Niall squeaked as he looked at the living room and spotted Iggy lying on the floor.

“I don’t know I only just got home,” I picked up a blanket from the sofa and covered her body. Her clothes were fully ripped, including her bra and her underwear. Zayn, Liam and Harry followed Niall down the stairs and they were all shocked. The living room had been trashed, and poor Imogen had been attacked.

The ambulance arrived very quickly and they went straight to work, they put her on the back board and took her straight in to the ambulance and to the hospital, once again I was not there to save her. All I want to do is protect this girl but every time I leave her she gets hurt! I suddenly become very angry with myself and Niall has to take me outside for some fresh air. The police arrive shortly after the ambulance and they talk to the paramedics before they come and talk to me, because I was the one that found her. They asked all sorts of questions like did she have any problems with other people and I immediately thought of Thom.

“Her ex-boyfriend Thom. She has a restraining order against him,” I say quickly.

“Right we’ll get right on that. If we need you to come and make a statement we’ll be in touch.” They say and I take that as a dismissal and get in my car even though I’m unfit to drive and head straight to the hospital to go and see Iggy. I walk through emergency and ask a triage nurse where I would be able to find her and they tell me that she’s just gone through to see a doctor and that I can wait outside the room she’s in. She takes me to the room and tells me that the doctor will talk to me when she’s finished with her. I’m so nervous, I don’t know what happened or how he even got in, how did the others not hear that what was going on down stairs? I feel like this is my fault, if I hadn’t stormed out and spent the day with her this wouldn’t have happened.

I didn’t do anything about that message from Thom she got the other day, I did absolutely nothing and now she’s hurt and he’s possibly raped her. I can’t help it. Tears fall down my cheeks, I let her down. I told her that I wouldn’t let him near her. A firm hand on my shoulder makes me look up and Niall is sitting next to me.

“How did you get here?”

“I was here the whole time mate,” He says.

“I let her down Niall. I promised that he wouldn’t get near her and he did! I lied.” I sobbed.

“C’mon man Iggy wouldn’t want to see you like this. Pull it together and be strong for her,” He says softly as he puts his arm around my shoulder and pats my back.

We wait for what seems like an eternity but it’s only been an hour. I’m pacing the hallway and Zayn, Liam and Harry have joined us in the waiting room. Should I call her family? I’m not sure what to do so I just keep pacing until finally a doctor comes out.

“Are you family of Imogen Acland?” She says.

“No I’m her boyfriend,” It comes out so easily.

“You can see her now, she’s stable but she’s very sore and confused. Just one person at a time for now,” She says and opens the door for me. It takes my everything not to crumble in to an emotional ball of shit when I see her. She’s hooked up to a machine and she’s bruised battered and she looks horrible.

The doctor lets me know that she’s going to take the rape kit to be analysed and I start to cry again as I sit beside her in the hospital bed and take her hand that is hanging off the side of the bed. That’s my fault; it’s my fault that she got raped. “Louis?” Imogen turns her head slowly and looks at me.

“Iggy,” I breathe.

She starts to cry, “I’m sorry,” She whimpers.

“Don’t be sorry babe, I’m sorry I wasn’t there,” Now we’re both crying. Her fingers tighten around mind. “I’m so sorry,” I breathe as I lean forward and kiss her hand softly. “I’ll never leave you again,” I promise her.

“Are the others here?” She asks.

“Yeah they’re waiting outside, the doctor said one person at a time and I’m not leaving so they’ll have to wait.” I tell her stubbornly. Now that I know that she’s at least alright I feel a little better but I just told her that I was never leaving and that’s what I meant.

“Thank you for coming,” She whispers.

“Wouldn’t be anywhere else babe,” I smile softly at her and stand up from the chair and lean over the bed to kiss her forehead. I am never letting this girl out of my sight ever again. Nothing else matters anymore. I don’t care about Liam and Eleanor, I don’t care about the baby. The only thing that means anything to me right now is Imogen Grace Acland.

Imogen’s point of view

My whole body hurts, I don’t remember a lot but I remember there being a knock at the door. I thought it was Louis so I didn’t bother looking through the peep hole and when I opened it Thom forced his way in to the house and clamped his hand around my mouth. I remember him tossing me on to the sofa and I bounced off and hit my head on the corner of the coffee table. I don’t remember much after that I but I remember him ripping my shirt open and pulling off my shorts.

Tears cloud my eyes as try and remember what the bastard did to me, I hate not being able to remember. Louis is sits beside me all the time and he literally won’t leave my side and whenever he needs to go make a call or go home for a shower or something he sends on the lads in to watch me. And when I say watch I mean it, they sit there holding my hand like he does and they observe me. If something isn’t right they have to call him straight away. He’s the definition of protective.

Niall is sitting beside me at the moment and he’s holding my hand. He’s telling me how Louis started crying while he was waiting outside my room when the doctor was tending to me. “I think he’s in love with you Iggy,” My heart does this fluttery thing and I let out a small giggle.

“Really?”

“I think so yes, I’ve never seen him like this with anyone and especially not Eleanor.” He says.

“He’s special isn’t he,” I sigh.

“Oh yes he is,” Niall chuckles.

'''''''''''''''''''

My computer died when I was ¾ of the way through this chapter and I nearly threw it half way across the room. The computer is only 3 weeks old! So had to download Microsoft word from my fiancés computer. So this was really hard to write and I skipped the rape scenes for a reason, I just don’t think they were necessary. So anyway tell me what you thought of Louis’ reaction to Eleanor’s news and how he punched Liam. Do you think he deserved it? What about poor Dani? I feel bad for her. So comment, vote and whatever and I’ll try and update when I get to let’s say 220 votes? I wasn’t expecting to get 200 votes so quickly haha so vote and comment and I’ll update ASAP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 109 15
Payton True gets hit by One Directions car. She thought she had everything figured out but after she wakes up in the hospital, nothing is the way it...
516 42 19
What happened? You think while you're trying to open your eyes. Where am I?. You try to sit down straight but you fall down on the cold ground again...
2.3K 7 30
Angie suffers a severe car accident, will she remember who One Direction are? Or will this accident give her a once in a life time adventure?❤️ Harr...
953 82 27
What happens when a fire destroys a lovely couples home and only one lives...? completed :)