The God of Beauty is a Spare...

By Unluckykuroneko

The story of a group of bad dogs who covet beautiful beauties but can't get them. The spare tire department o... More

- 1: Fallen Angel -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 1: Mermaid -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 1: Wife Omega -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -

- 11 -

1.3K 57 2
By Unluckykuroneko

Ke Yaoqian pulled up the corner of his mouth and smiled: “That's Ke Shangnan playing, but I'm not that interested. ”

“That uncle is really old and strong. ”

“Well, so what about people? "Ke Yaoqian doesn't plan to continue with him. Pu Yang paused for a few seconds, his face full of reluctant irritability:
“Change clothes. ”

Seeing Ke Yaoqian's eyes changed slightly, he hurriedly added: “Serious clothes, don't think too much...”

There was no sound as he talked, because Gu Qi walked out of the oval corridor.

Pu Yang was not ready. At this moment, seeing the opponent suddenly appear, his heart seemed to stop for a moment.

During the period when his brain was blank, he hated countless times that he didn't have much cultural background.

Looking at the indescribable beauty in front of him, he could only think of one word.

Is this an angel?

Pu Yang suddenly remembered that he didn't know Gu Qi in the first place because he saw the live broadcast that shocked the world.

After the name Gu Qi caused a huge splash on the Internet, another rare scene followed.

As the largest A7 planet in an independent galaxy that still retains a monarchy, no one knows that there is no shortage of beauties on this planet.

On the day of the live broadcast, Suishang, the new monarch of A7, posted a love poem to Gu Qi on the social platform.

The whole network was in an uproar, and the traffic on related topics soared to a high point. Sui Shang came out of the pile of beauties.

He is also a beauty with excellent looks and countless admirers. Her appearance is more difficult to distinguish between males and females than Pu Yang.

His long black hair is like silk satin. If it weren't for his figure, he would be fit without losing his masculinity. It's really not easy to tell.

Pu Yang was so uninterested in those variety shows that he didn't click into the hot search to watch it.

It wasn't until Suishang's love poems came out that he endured a joke and opened the topic of the Internet in full swing. …...indeed.

It was normal for Suishang to see that Gu Qi would want to write a love letter, but what he saw was not even what he really appeared in front of him.

Pu Yang looked at Gu Qi, his hand holding the latest generation of lightweight cameras tightened unconsciously.

This was the first time that the Proud son of Heaven, who has been at the top of the pyramid since he was born, felt this way.

The design-conscious fabric covering Gu Yu's upper body is virtual and real, revealing a delicate luster, but the delicate snow-white under the clothing cover and the hazy pink on the chest can be vaguely seen, but it can't cover the little pale red marks on the clavicle of the back of the neck. Red marks.

”All right? What are you going to do now? "Gu Qi was so annoyed by staring, he looked straight at Pu Yang and then turned to Ke Yaoqian, who was standing silently on the side.

Pu Yang stared at the traces of Gu Qi, not knowing what it was like in his heart.

A little annoyed, but he didn't have this position. He felt that the fire was rising and inexplicably felt that he didn't want to have a desire for Gu Qi.

Hope. Probably still at a loss, still at a loss why Rong Yaoxu can, but not by himself.

“...Sit here and come on. "

Pu Yang pointed to the soft collapse by the window next to him. Gu Qi frowned slightly, obviously not very happy. When he passed by, Pu Yang even held his breath briefly, his muscles tightened.

At that moment, he was afraid of smelling the smell of Gu Qi's body, whether it was the slight alpha pheromone remaining or the scent of himself.

When Gu Qi was sitting on the soft collapse, Pu Yang suddenly remembered that the other party was a remnant omega, and it was difficult for others to smell his pheromone.

…...Fortunately, this is the case, fortunately, I can't smell it. Gu Qi found a comfortable posture and leaned back slightly. The sunlight just happened to fall from the clouds, reflecting his pupils thoroughly and slightly golden.

He was beautiful and ruthless. It seemed that everything he looked at was irrelevant and irrelevant.

Things that had nothing to do with herself. It seems that the traces on his body and the soft waist that are looming are wonderful.

The body, at this moment, makes it difficult for people to have charming thoughts, and it can only give birth to an insurmountable piety.

In a daze, Pu Yang realized that he had already taken several shots. The new generation of cameras could adjust the most suitable angle and focus by themselves, but in fact, from every angle, the effect was perfect.

It shows stunning beauty and contradictory purity without dead ends, as well as the indifference that can't be hidden.

Gu Qi was looking at the small black camera with a special shape, and then noticed that Pu Yang was approaching him. “...what are you doing? "
He asked with a frown.

Pu Yang's throat was dry, and he walked up to Gu Qi in silence and squatted down. He just said in a dumb voice: “I just want to get closer...”

Gu Qi frowned and raised his foot against his shoulder to prevent Pu Yang from approaching further. “Don't come over. ”
he said.

Pu Yang abruptly restrained his movements, but his breathing was much heavier. The clothes on his body are light and thin, and Gu Qiqi is red.

The soft touch of the naked snow feet on the shoulders is infinitely magnified, and I feel a fire in my heart.

The beautifully-lined ankles were connected to the slender calves. Pu Yang's gaze fell on Gu Yan's chin, but his whole body's reaction was focused on the foot on his shoulder. He didn't need to look at it to know that it was as perfect as the owner.

“...sorry. ”

After a stalemate for dozens of seconds, Pu Yang stiffened and stepped back. The system in the background silently watched the scene at this time, and only it knew that its host had really changed.

From the beginning, there was no concept of distance, and there was no intention to refuse. It was completely a blank paper from an unknown plane.

It was a fine cat that was so pampered that it was manipulated or even bullied. But now... it has been filled with another kind of exclusive aura, and it seems that it finally has the aura of a god.

Although the subsystem does not produce feelings according to reason, it still feels moved at this moment.

Although the host still doesn't know anything about her beauty. Ke Yaoqian silently watched from the side, watching the eldest young master, who was arrogant and domineering in front of himself and outsiders on weekdays, squatting in front of Gu Yu, apologizing na na na.

Where is it still like that? For the rest of the time, Pu Yang didn't say anything superfluous or make any superfluous movements, just patted quietly, and didn't even dare to let Gu Yan pose.

There was nothing about the opponent's shiny white body in the light that was not attractive. Pu Yang's palms were sweating a long time ago, and his Adam's apple rolled with difficulty and frequently. “Is that enough? "

Gu Qi propped her head with one hand on her side, her eyes fluttering and he looked at Pu Yang.

He didn't understand what this person took the trouble to take pictures of himself, and what it meant. It was obviously very boring. In fact, Pu Yang's attention has been on Gu Yan, but the shooting has become a mechanical action.

When he heard the other party say this, he suddenly became uncomfortable and his face became slightly hot. “What do you mean by doing this? "

Gu Qi asked. Pu Yang's expression stagnated on his face, and it took a long time before he showed a bitter smile, and his voice was low and dry:

“...Ah, is that so. ”

…...how can it be so cruel. It seemed that everyone's admiration was not worth mentioning in his eyes, and it could even be thrown on the ground and crushed.

Pu Yang had never tasted this kind of taste since he was so old. For the first time, Ke Yaoqian saw a look that could be called defeat appeared on Pu Yang's face.

“...it's already possible. "Pu Yang barely hooked the corners of his mouth. After the voice fell, Gu Qi stood up, and when he followed the beta assistant to leave, he didn't forget to take a look at his optical brain. ——

No news.

Pu Yang knew what Gu Qi was waiting for, his complexion suddenly worsened, and he stood in front of the window and watched him silently out of sight.

“Really tempted? "

Ke Yaoqian asked when he saw Pu Yang turn to the floor-to-ceiling window. Didn't wait to answer.

As soon as Gu Qi changed back to his original clothes, he heard someone call the beta assistant out.

Turning around, I realized that it was the young man in a casual black suit.

“Rong Yaoxu is waiting for you below. "Ke Yaoqian leaned against the dressing room door and said. Gu Qi glanced at him: “He didn't send me a message. ”

Ke Yaoqian watched him continue to tidy up his clothes, and his hand seemed to habitually touch the black nails on his ear bones.

Gu Qi's wrist suddenly vibrated, and a new message popped up in Guang Brain.

The one he sent before going out was still lying in the chat box, and it seemed that he had indeed sent it by himself. Rong Yaoxu: [Come down, I'm here. 】

Gu Ying responded and followed Ke Yaoqian out of the room, but he did not take the initial route, and did not run into Pu Yang.

“Why go this way? ” Ke Yaoqian didn't look back: “This side leads directly to the underground parking lot.

He can only park his car there and wait for you. ” The message was indeed sent by Rong Yaoxu, but Gu Yu didn't think much about it.

After arriving at the underground parking lot, a black suspension car slowly approached. Gu Qi has no sensitivity to these interstellar intelligent tools.

Many of the things he sees are all black, and there is no subtle difference at all. The car stopped in front of him, and the door slowly opened. Gu Qiong wanted to take a step and immediately settled down, but the people inside did not give him time to react, and a force directly carried him in.

Pu Yang looked out the window in a rare depressed mood for a long time before speaking: “You said, I really might not be...”

While talking, he turned around and found that Ke Yaoqian, who was supposed to be sitting or standing next to him, was gone. “Where are the people? ” The beta assistant who had just been dispatched by Ke Yaoqian hurriedly trotted over: “Master Ke just went to the locker room. ”

Pu Yang was stunned for a few seconds, then his face became quite ugly, and he quickly picked up his coat and ran to the elevator with a low voice. …… Gu Yu was confused by this sudden grip.

In the next second, he was pressed on the soft leather seat in the car, staring straight into a pair of bloodshot eyes.

After entering the car, the light suddenly dimmed a lot.

Huo Yingyi looked like a fierce hungry wolf coming out of the lair. His handsome face had become haggard and pale, but the longing and contradictory ferocity in his eyes almost overflowed.

“...wife”" Huo Yingyi struggled to spit out these two words from his throat, and with his generous body came Alpha's strong breath that could not be suppressed.

Huo Yingyi wanted to hug his little wife. In the past three or four days, he could only sleep for a few hours almost every night.

As soon as he closed his eyes, Gu Qi face appeared. As soon as his drowsiness surfaced, he would suddenly emerge with both hands to pull his beautiful wife into the darkness.

Into the darkness, Huo Yingyi will wake up immediately. In the past few days, his mind has been muddled, and in the end he still feels that his reputation is gone, so it's gone, but he can't live without Gu Qi.

Huo Yingyi tried to get close to his sleepless wife, but was slapped with a crisp slap unsuspectingly.

The voice was so abrupt that Ke Yaoqian, who had just gotten in the car and sat down, was taken aback.

A slight red mark quickly appeared on the side of Huo Yingyi's pale face. He turned his head to look at Gu Qi blankly, obviously not understanding why the other party treated him like this.

Gu Qi frowned and covered the back of her neck with a barrier sticker. It was put on when Pu Yang brought it out.

Without this, he would probably have been stimulated by Huo Yingyi's pheromone at this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 52K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
868K 34.5K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
686K 23.3K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
306K 12.7K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...