The Bullies' Slave 1

By shirldee_

"I'll do it. I'll be your slave." I said to the four of them while glaring at Cecilia who was shaking her hea... More

THE BULLIES' SLAVE
1- FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING UNDERNEATH A BANANA TREE!
2- WHAT ON PLANET JUPITER GOES RIGHT ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL?!
3- SAM, MEET SAM.
4- GLUE!
5- BULLIES DON'T OFFER MUSIC,DO THEY?
6-I'M NEVER GOING TO UNDERSTAND EGOTISTICAL DUDES!
7- WALLS HAVE EARS? I'M GOING TO FREAKING PUNCH THAT NOSY WALL!
8- JERKS! I HOPE Y'ALL ROT IN YOUR MESS!
9- SHE'S LIKE AN ANGEL!
10- A SOCIAL PARIAH!
11- IT'S LIKE A KINDERGARTNER'S SCRIBBLE!
12-SECOND HOME?
13- HOW ABOUT YOU INVOLVE THE FBI?
14-MY NAME'S SHAYNE
15-WHO IS SHE?
16- EVERYTHING'S FINE!
17- AND YOU TOO, AMY.
18- WE'RE HUNGRY, MUMMY.
19(PART ONE)- YOU HURT MY FEELINGS.
19(PART TWO)- HEY SAMUEL!
20- HAVE YOU HEARD?
21-WHAT DOES HIS CORINESS SAY?
22- BRUNETTE BARBIE?!
23- SEEN GHOSTS ONLY DISAPPEAR
24- WE PREPARE FOR WORLD WAR THREE?
25- I PROMISE
26- HOW'S IT THAT YOU'RE ALIVE?
27- YOU KNOW NOTHING!
28- WHERE IS DREW?
29- WHAT ARE YOU EVEN THINKING?!
30- OUT OF THE BLUE!
31- THAT IS A LAME IDEA
32- WHO IS YOUR BULLY?
33- A STORY FOR ANOTHER DAY
34- DON'T THINK! RUN!
35- THERE'S A GOOD SLAVE!
36- STOP BEING GULLIBLE!
37- I TRUST YOU.
38- I SAW THE LOOK IN HER EYES
39- DO YOU GUYS PRAY?
40- THAT IS LYING!
41- SOMEONE'S GRUMPY
42- TWENTY QUESTIONS?
43- WHAT CHARLOTTE DRAMA?
44- A TRUE ANTITHESIS!
45- YOU'RE NOT THAT SPECIAL
46- SHOULD I BE SCARED?
47- WHO ON EARTH DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?
COVER UNVEILING!!!
48- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHAYNE
49- WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THEM
50- IT'S COMPLICATED, SAM
51- MANNERS, CALEB, MANNERS!
52- CHILL OUT, RYAN!
53- THIS IS WAR!
54- FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, CRYSTAL!
55- YOU'RE SAM, RIGHT?
56- I SAID WHAT I SAID.
57- A LIVING NIGHTMARE!
58- WE'RE THE SIMPSONS
59- I'M ALIVE, PRAISE GOD!
60- YOU'RE HURTING ME!
61- I JUST WANT TO GO HOME.
62- DON'T LEAVE.
63- I'M CAPABLE OF EXPRESSING EMOTIONS!
64- I FOUND SOME PAPERS
65- MOST EMBARASSING STORY OF MY LIFE
66- JESUS HELP ME!
67- YOU'RE HER MOUTHPIECE NOW?
68- WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?!
69- YOU'LL BE FINE
70- CAN I PRAY WITH YOU?
71- JUST LET HER BE
72- SOMETHING'S WRONG
73- ONLY GOD CAN STOP THEM!
74- TELL US EVERYTHING, DAD
75- WHAT'S EVEN COMING NEXT?
76- SO, WHAT DO WE DO?
77- (PART ONE) YOU OKAY THERE, SAM?
78- THIS IS SO DETECTIVE
79- (PART ONE) WHAT DID HE DO?
79- (PART TWO) GOOD BYE
80- SAM'S YOUR SISTER
Epilogue
THE BULLIES' SLAVE BOOK 2 OUT NOW!

77- (PART TWO) SAM, STAY CALM

1K 50 19
By shirldee_

Happy New Month, April, Guys! It's a blessed, great and fruitful one for us on all sides in Jesus' Mighty Name! Just key into it guys and you'll see God's Glory and overflowing blessings be displayed and showcased over all areas of your Life through Christ Jesus, His Son and our Savior 🙏

Have a great read!

77- (PART TWO) SAM, STAY CALM

"Why can't he just mind his business?" Cecilia mumbled as we all stared after Shayne. I immediately snapped my head to her, ready to retort, but Crystal beat me to it.

"Yeah, none of our business." She snorted. "Seriously, Cecilia? I honestly really am trying to understand and not to be hard on you. But it's really heard! Really hard! I mean, you of all people know how much I despise bullying and that was exactly the reason I stopped being friends with those morons. And here my friend is, wallowing in pain and I'm supposed to or we rather are supposed to sit back and-"

"That's enough alright?!" Cecilia snapped, her soprano voice vibrating, her eyes wild with fire. "That's enough! I didn't ask for any of these, okay? Now, if you won't respect my privacy, I'm going to stop hanging out with you guys." My lips parted at that and so did Lucas's and Crystal's. We couldn't believe what we had just heard. I pursed my lips at that instant resolving to myself. Whoever was behind this was going to pay, severely!

***

Where are you?

I had texted Caleb as soon as I was done with the last class for the day. But there was no reply yet. I knew he had soccer practice so did Ryan with basketball. Only Ethan and Drew weren't exactly occupied but still they were not ready to go home. So I had to stay back to wait for them since I had parked my car at Caleb's garage.

I decided to head to the school's soccer field and there I found the said guy. I was literally the only female amidst a number of teenage boys so you can understand my initial reluctance to come here.

"I didn't know you were to start practice immediately." I said immediately to Caleb as soon as I got to him. He gave me a glare, obviously annoyed at my presence.

"And what on earth gave you the right to come here?" He asked, in an unfriendly manner as usual. I rolled my eyes, raising up my phone.

"I remember a certain person who said texts are meant to be responded to ASAP, permit the paraphrasing. Here he is now, defaulting."  I said in a sing-song voice. Caleb snorted, pulled out his phone, scanned through the text, rolled his eyes and shoved his phone into his backpack.

"What do you want?" He asked. I want out, I wanted to respond so badly. But it wasn't time yet. I still had a lot to do to make sure they were never going to get back at Cecilia for anything at all.

"I wanted us to discuss our English assignment." Caleb gave me an incredulous look.

"You're not being serious, are you?"

"Do I look like I'm joking?" I mimicked his usual response to my incredulity at some of his outrageous demands. He paused, took in a breath and let it out before finally speaking,

"Get out." That was all he said and he immediately shut me out. I called his name repeatedly but this dude ignored every call. I huffed, spun on my heels and marched away. I spotted James and Jackson walking in with Brandon as I was heading out of the school's soccer field.

"Hey Sam!" Jackson called. I forced a smile and waved at both of them, which they both returned. These tow had no idea of privacy and keeping people away from trouble. Just as I guessed, when I turned back, my eyes met Caleb's full glare.

Calm down, bro! I thought as I looked away.

~~~

The sound of voices made me halt in my steps. I had decided, after Caleb had rudely sent me away from the soccer field, to take a walk around this labyrinth of a school. The school had as lot of corners and shortcuts and interconnected rooms and I was really impressed at the imagination of the architect who designed this.

But as I got towards the principal's apartment, I began to hear the disturbing sound together with muffled voices. Slowly I traced them to the apartment. Thankfully, the door was ajar so I was able to successfully tiptoe and peep inside.

It was at that instant I wished I had listened to Cecilia all along. I would have avoided ever seeing the terrible sight in front of me. Placed in the center of the living room was Cecilia. She was tied to a chair while Ryan sat down on a chair as well, opposite her. Surrounding her were the female bullies and they all seemed to be accusing her of something. Cecilia's head was bent low as she kept repeating.

"I didn't do that. I didn't ask for any of these."

"Oh shut up!" Emily snapped, hitting Cecilia on her face. It was at that point that I wanted to react. In fact, I would have barged into that room and done whatever was needed. But as I took a step, someone yanked me back, immediately covering my mouth.

All I did was struggle and let out a muffling scream due to my covered mouth until the person successfully pulled me away and into a passage. I definitely has expected to see who I saw as soon as I was released, Carlos de la Cruz.

"What?" I asked in disbelief. "You knew?! You knew all these while that Cecilia was being bullied by those evil kids!" Carlos pursed his lips.

"Can you just for once, stop judging?" I relaxed a bit.

"What's going on?" I whispered, my voice cracking. "I'm sorry Carlos but I don't know what's going on and I don't even trust anyone anymore." Carlos closed his eyes briefly, sighing.

"I just found out today as well. Wanted to pay Principal Bennett a visit and the next thing I see is her living room being a torture room." I immediately clutched Carlos's hands.

"Carlos I have to do something. That's my best friend there being tied up in front of Ryan. Ryan? Of all people!" Carlos winced a bit.

"I get you. It's an ugly sight. But Sam, listen." He said placing his hands firmly on my shoulders to make me pay attention to him. "They are in a group and if I'm very sure, Caleb knows about this. He's the closest to Ryan, I'm sure he knows. But we need all the necessary information before we react and that's what I'm trying to get. There's more to those girls being around her and she getting hit by Emily. I've seen a few scenes between them in P.E before but I didn't think too much to it until now."

"O my goodness." I sobbed. "I was so hung up on the stupid slave duty, I didn't know they were up to something else. It's like they used the slavery as a distraction so I wouldn't have time for Cecilia." As I finished uttering those words, my eyes shot wide open as reality dawned on me. That was what they did! Every single time I was about my duties. Little wonder I never saw the girls at the Count! Were they all so bent on revenge that much? Did they hate Damon that much?

"Sam, stay calm." Carlos assured. "We'll get to the root of it together. And I'm not saying I'm scared of Ryan, but we must get to the root. Ryan bullies psychologically. For all I know, we would definitely be shocked at all we'd uncover from just that scene."

"They all must be punished, Carlos." Carlos released my shoulders frowning.

"Yes, definitely." He said. "However, just look out for Cecilia for the meantime. Don't ask her questions, just make sure she's always safe when she's alone. She has definitely been traumatized and they all must pay." I felt relieved at Carlos's conclusion. This was pure evil. They sure weren't going to get away with it. I was going to see to it. Every single one of them!

A/N:

Hi guys!!!! How're you all doing? Thank you guys soooo much for your patience all these while! I really appreciate you all! God bless you! Thank you to everyone who reached out to me while I was away from this space for months. It wasn't easy but thank God for victory at the end as He's always done💃💃💃.

That was some intense chapter and various truths will be uncovered as the chapters go on. So I'll just drop a few verses from the Bible I'd like us to meditate on.

"I have told you these things so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take courage; I have overcome the world!” John 16:33 BSB

"No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us." Romans 8:37 NLT

[38] For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
[39] Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:38-39

Have a great night rest guys! Always remember that God loves you sooooooo much so much He came as man in Christ Jesus to die for our sins, so we would be restored to fellowship with Him as He had originally planned for us and to give us eternal life, sealing us with His Holy Spirit, the earnest of our inheritance which we'll fully receive at Christ's second coming! Ephesians 1:3-14, John 3:16, John 1:14, 2 Corinthians 5:17, Romans 10:8-10.

God bless you all!!!!

Shirley!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 294 26
Caden grabs both of Lilly's hands, pulls them close to him, and says, "Lilly, please stop saying that. It's not your fault Caleb's a jerk who likes t...
3.6M 198K 48
A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY #1 IN HUMOR "SATAN!" Gabby grinned, out of the blue. "Dude, why on earth will you find us a ship name? That too SATAN...
4.1K 195 13
Sequel to The Bullies' Slave 1 "The fact that everyone seemed to love you, initially got me intrigued as well as upset. But as time went on, I saw an...
175K 4.7K 14
WARNING: For adults only. You will need to follow me to read some of these chapters! Ruby, a senior in high school is ruthlessly bullied and sexually...