Curse of the Weretroll (rewri...

By Photrollartophy

When Branch discovers that something is changing inside of him... he will do anything to get himself back to... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 10

705 12 31
By Photrollartophy

     "Ugh..." Branch groaned softly, moving his head around slightly to try and shake the tiredness that clouded his brain, gripping onto him tightly to make it so the gray troll wouldn't awake from his dreamless slumber....

  He had a terrible headache as he finally began to wake up, the survivalist rubbing his hands through his thick black hair to try and straighten out the frizzy mess...

Strangely... what the village grump hadn't realized yet... was that he was somehow deeper in the forest than he remembered... he had lost conciseness only a few feet away from his bunker, but now... now he had no idea where he was...

"Where... where am I?" he asked himself in a muttered whisper, still laying on the hard dirt ground, his eyes barely open as the sun shone down on him from the canopy of the forest...

"Ow..." he groaned, forcing his aching body to sit up as he placed his face inside his hands, rubbing his still tired eyes...

He needed to get up... he needed to get home... but he just felt so... so... weak... what had happened to him?

     As he finally forced himself to look around his surroundings, he realized he was all alone out in the middle of the forest... How had he gotten there?

     Slowly, Branch wobbled up to his feet, looking around some more, now able to see things a bit more clearly...

    Looking around to try and figure out his way home, the gray troll realized with great horror... he had no idea where he was....

All there was around him were trees. Lots and lots of trees...

     Lucky for him... he was an expert tracker. He'd be able to find his way home easily. All he had to do was follow his own footprints back home...

     Except... there were no footprints... at least... not his...

     The only footprints around him were what looked to be a Cuddle Pup Mama, except smaller...

     Maybe that's how he got here? A Cuddle Pup found him unconscious and carried him to this spot? That made sense... right?

Ok... so all he had to do was follow the Cuddle Pup prints... and that would lead him back to where he fell unconscious the night before...

Shaking the last of his remaining tiredness away, Branch began walking, following the paw prints towards home...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 2.3K 29
Throughout The Days Of Trollstopia, Tiny Diamond Has Been Going Through A Identity Crisis. Sometimes He Can Be Cool, Sometimes A Troublemaker, And So...
3.9K 173 22
The world of trolls is divided into two kingdoms; The north and the south. The north, presumed to be the happiest kingdom of all, where beloved prin...
3.6K 69 18
When Poppy and Branch discover a mysterious creature in Trollstopia, they must find out what it is, and make sure it isn't a threat to the troll's li...
6.1K 107 39
I know that George_beard is currently writing Trolls: Out of this World, where the trolls come to our world, but I just want to say, I'm not trying t...