DESTINY DECIDES EVERYTHING (C...

By 01_the2006

What happens when two soul sisters are forced to marry Billionaire Brothers in order to save their Adopted... More

From Author
INTRODUCTION
INTRODUCTION
INTRODUCTION-3
1.THE BEGINNING
2.PRESENT
3.WITHIN A MONTH
4.THEIR MEET
5.PLAN SUCCESS
6.SHOPPING CHAOS
7.ENGAGEMENT
COSTUMES AND INTRO
8.ENGAGEMENT (PART- 2)
9.WE WON'T SPARE YOU
10.MARRIED
COSTUMES
11.CONFUSED
12.TRUTH
13.FUN IN THE POOL
14.PIGGY RIDE
15.ANNIVERSARY
16.MIND YOUR LIMITS
17.YOUR FIRST LOVE
18.CONVINCING HIM
19.BIKE RIDE
20.CHALLENGE
21.I AM THERE FOR YOU
22.CREAM
24.POSSESIVENESS
25.TONIGHT
26.PROPOSE HIM
27.PARTY BEGINS
28.CHANGE IN PLAN
29.KIDNAPPED
30.KIDNAPPING IS AWESOME
31.ONLY MINE
32. LOVE IS NOT WEAK
33. FULL OF lOVE
34.BABY NAMES
35. UNTOLD CONNECTION
36. PAYING FOR MISTAKES
37. MISUNDERSTANDING
38.EXPRESSING FEELING
39.I WILL NOT ACCEPT
40.I DO CARE
41.I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING
42.BLAST FROM THE PAST
43.BROTHERS FOR LIFE
44.YOU LOST HER
45.I WILL FREE YOU
46. WHY
47.YOU BROKE MY HOME
48. I AM REALLY SORRY
49.FROM THE BEGINNING
50.WE ALL WILL DECIDE
51. YOUR MAN
52.I CAN'T BELIEVE IT
53. GENETIC ACT
54. CHOCOS WITH MILK
55. THE HAPPY ENDING
BONUS CHAPTER-1

23.STAY AWAY

1.4K 109 80
By 01_the2006

Author POV

Everything was all set for the evening party and it's morning . Avneet was feeling shy to see Siddharth after morning happening. She was sitting on the garden. Meanwhile in Kaira room,

Naira POV

god, why you made Karthik like this. He haven't returned from Gym yet. And here I am waiting to see him from morning and wish him.

It's our third month Anniversary and i am sure that he must have forgotten thats why he went for gym . The moments I spent with Karthik were the best moments of my life.

Thank you mom and dad for sending Karthik in my life and Siddharth in Avneet's life. I love you and miss you mom and dad. If you both were alive it will be more memorable. And i also wish to thank the person who helped Karthik, dada and Siddharth when they were young.

But they were also not alive now. What a fate, all the good peoples are destined to die fast without enjoying their life.

I was lost in my thoughts then suddenly someone waved their hands in front of me. It was none other than my Husband

, THE GREAT KARTHIK NIGAM

. He was so handsome as usual. But Right now, I am angry at him, because he didn't informed me before going to Gym and he was too late today.

I was staring at him, then he said,

Kar: Am I that handsome, so that you weren't able to blink your eyes darling.

Yes. Nowadays Karthik calls me darling and i will call him hubby only when we are alone. We just like being calling each other with nicknames.

Nai: No. Not at all. Don't build high hopes Mr. NIGAM. you are not that handsome so that i will be staring at you. And keep your thoughts with yourself.

Wow, what a lie Naira. Don't you find him handsome from your first meet asked my heart. Of course he is the handsomest man I have ever seen.

And he is the only man who I love to stare. But now I should get angry on him. He was starring at me as of trying to read my mind. We shared a deep Eyelock. He sat beside me.

Kar: so someone is angry.

Nai: yes.

Kar: may I know the reason Mrs. Nigam

What!!! He is calling me Mrs. Nigam instead of Darling .I love being called Mrs. Nigam but I like darling too . Now I will not spare you dear hubby.

Nai: Actually Mr. Nigam, you know what? I have husband who is good for nothing and I am angry at him.

Kar: Mrs. Nigam can you say the reason why you are at that great man.

He is calling himself a great man. I will not spare you.

Nai: Mr. Nigam, he is not a great man. He is a good for nothing man

Kar: ok Mrs. Nigam. Pls say the reason. I think I can help you.

Nai: ok listen. Today my good-for-nothing hubby left for Gym very early without informing and came back very late. So tell me what punishment I should give him.

Kar: well, I will suggest you this Mrs. Nigam.

By saying that Karthik kissed my both cheeks. I became red due to shyness. My crush, my husband kissed me on my cheeks. I slightly raised my head to see him. He was smiling.

I hugged him and buried my face in his chest. He hugged me back tightly. And kissed my hairs. And here I am smiling like a fool. I heard that Kisses give a special feeling and today I felt that. Then he said

Kar: HAPPY THREE MONTHS DARLING.

Nai: You remembered

Kar: how can i forget?? I wanted to wish first. I am sure that you must have planned to wish first, that's why I planned like this and made you angry so that I can wish you first darling. Won't you wish me back.

He never misses a chance to win my heart. We are in the same position. I didn't break the hug I slightly raised and saw his face he was seeing me with a smile. I gathered all my courage and kissed his cheeks.

Nai: HAPPY THREE MONTHS ANNIVERSARY HUBBY

Again I hugged him and buried my face. He was shocked by my act. After few seconds he came out of shock and hugged me. I just wanted to be in his embrace. Today and forever.

Naira Pov End

After few minutes Naira ran away due to shyness. karthik smiled by seeing her act and blushed by thinking Naira. After few minutes everyone gathered in the dining table to have breakfast. Including their cousins.

Both Avneet and Naira were not raising their head after the stunt they did to their husbands.

Karthik and Siddharth smirked by seeing them.

Vib: Avneet are you fine??

Avu: yes mom. I am fine.

Vib: then why are you so silent and looking the plate and Naira you both are just looking the plates and not raising their head.

Nai: Nothing mom. We are normal

Kar: yes mom. Naira is perfectly fine. Am I right Naira??

He asked the last part by seeing Naira with a smirk on his face. Naira was blushing. Every one smirked by seeing her state. And started eating.

Avneet was sitting near Siddharth. She felt someone holding her hand. It was none other that our Sid. He turned his head towards Vibha mam and

Sid: mom I am feeling pain in my fingers due to typing laptop for a long time. So I wasn't able to eat.

He said with a smile. Everyone understood that Siddharth is lying and smirked. Their cousin didn't cared.

Vib: I understand that your hand is paining but you should eat right now.

Sid: But how can I eat mom?

Vai: No problem Chote. Avneet will feed you

Sid: yes. Come on Avneet feed me.

Avneet was blushing but started to feed Siddharth. He was smiling. And everyone are happy by seeing their bond except three pairs of eyes. Anika looked at Jannat and jannat nodded her head.
.

. She made a plan and smirked. Jannat got up from her place and went towards kitchen. She purposely acted like she is gonna fall and kissed Siddharth's cheeks.

Everyone were shocked and angry.

Siddharth was about a shout but before that they heard a slap sound.

Yes Avneet slapped Jannat. Everyone was shocked and Siddharth was happy.

Avu: How dare you?

Avneet slapped Jannat again. This time very hard. Ashnoor was about to speak but Avneet gave a deadly glare to her so she shutted her mouth.

Then she turned towards Jannat who is having a handprint on her right cheek. Then she continued

Avu: I knew that you purposely acted like you were about to fall and kissed my husband. Don't you feel ashame to impress someone who is married. I am giving you a last Warning, IF YOU EVER TRY TO COME NEAR MY HUSBAND I WILL BURY YOU ALIVE SO STAY AWAY FROM US . SIDDHARTH WAS MINE, SIDDHARTH IS MINE and SIDDHARTH WILL BE MINE. Today and forever. Understood.

By saying that she turned towards Siddharth and wiped the place where Jannat kissed and gave a long cheek kiss.

Every one are happy. Siddharth's happiness knows no boundaries. He felt very much happy because in front of everyone Avneet claimed Siddharth as her husband. She again glared at Jannat and her sisters. They left for their room.

To be continued..........

___________________________________________

How was the chapter??
I hope you liked it.
Guys this is the edited chapter. I found too many mistakes in unedited. That's why I republished it.
Pls say the part which you felt as best part.
Pls vote and comment.

❤🌹THANK YOU🌹❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 7.6K 101
Cover Credits:- @creations_tr SUPERNATURAL POWERS We all have heard about them and almost everyone of us wish to have them. All of us dream to have...
301K 13.5K 33
UNEDITED. Avneet Kaur Nandra, who was a very bubbly girl but now is just a tortured slave by her parents or I must say Mr and Mrs Sharma now.. Sid...
365K 21.6K 56
"Vivaah Sampan Hua" Siddharth Nigam, a popular bachelor business man, mafia king is tied in a sacred bond called marriage with a hot, cute girl named...
57.6K 7.9K 76
Both of them wanted only one thing in their life.... She wanted revenge and He wanted love..... What if the revenge and love collides some past comes...