Aladdin the Series x Sister...

By ShiraFangirl

After Jafar's defeat, with Aladdin still living on the streets of Agrabah, still engaged to the beautiful and... More

OC Info
~ Air Feather Friends ~
~ To Cure a Thief ~
~ Strike Up the Sand ~
~ Forget Me Lots ~
~ SandSwitch ~
~ SandSwitch Pt. 2 ~
~ Dune Quixote ~
~ The Citadel ~
~ The Secret of Dagger Rock ~
~ The Wind Jackals of Mozenrath ~
~ Shadow of a Doubt ~
~ Black Sand ~
~ Vocal Hero ~
~ The Lost City of the Sun ~

~ Garden of Evil ~

788 21 3
By ShiraFangirl

Y/N listens as Sultan tells her and her friends about the horrifying encounter he had with the leaf person called Arbutus and that time when he pluck the flower to get it for his wife as he finishes his story.

"'Precious treasure', he said."

"Oh, Father! What a terrible nightmare!" Jasmine frowned.

"No, no, dearest. I'm afraid it's all too real. It was twenty years ago from this very day!"

"Twenty years!" she gasped.

"And now Arbutus is coming to collect!"

"Don't worry, Sultan. I'll guard the royal treasury. Ha! That monster won't touch a gold flake of your treasure." Aladdin assured.

Iago looks alarmed and comes up to him.

"Aladdin, you've been working so hard. I'll guard the treasure."

Abu shot up in shock.

"What?"

"Sure, Iago... and I'll have a jackal guard the royal peacocks while I'm at it."

"Fine. I thought we had a solid trust bond forming here."

Y/N rolled her eyes at Iago's schemes and looked at Sultan softly.

"Everything is going to be alright. As long as we're here, we won't let anything special get taken away from you."

"I admire your help, my dear."

Aladdin pulls out a lamp and rubs it.

"Genie, wake up."

Genie appears in pajamas brushing teeth.

"I'm up."

"Genie, we have a mission. We're going to protect the sultan's treasure."

"I am proud to serve!"

Genie transforms into a guard, but holding a giant toothbrush instead of a sword.

"Uh, first we'll conquer tooth decay then we'll brush out crime."

"See, Father. Everything will be all right." Jasmine said.

"I suppose so." Sultan sighed, still feeling unsure about this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now at night, Aladdin and the gang are outside the treasure room. Iago looks at the treasure through the window.

"So close and yet so far away!"

"Midnight and all is well."

Genie yawns.

"Stop that! You'll make me..."

Aladdin then yawns.

"See!"

Y/N yawns next.

"Great! Now you make me tired too!"

Iago sees Abu with a key and smirks. He comes up to him.

"Hey! Shift's over, monkey. Gimme the key."

Abu shakes his head, holding the key close.

"Un-uh! Un-uh!"

He runs off. Iago chases after him.

"Hey! Union rules, hairball!"

They zoom past Genie that caused his turban to cover his eyes. He swung his sword around.

"Where is he!? Unhand the royal jewels!"

Aladdin comes up to him while avoiding the swings and pulls his turban back up.

"He's not here, Genie. But we have to stay awake."

Genie turns into beatniks and starts playing bongo drums.

"Genie is one cool cat. Man, that swings!"

"Genie! Genie!" Y/N exclaimed, hearing how loud it was.

"Huh? Oh, yes."

"Genie, you'll wake Jasmine and the sultan."

"Right! We mustn't wake them from their soothing slumber in their big, soft, comfy beds."

Genie yawns again. Y/N rolls her eyes and walks out of the treasure room patrol to go check on Jasmine. As she did, she bumps into someone's chest and looks up to see Razoul.

"Oh! Sorry!"

"It's alright. How's your patrol?"

"It's fine. Though I don't think my brother and my friends are in a position to keep guard on the treasure room. They can barely keep their eyes open."

This made Razoul annoyed.

"Kind of like my royal guards. I'll keep an eye on the treasure room. Where are you off to?"

"To check on Jasmine."

Razouls nods in approval.

"That's good. I'll see you there, my flower."

He kisses her on the head and heads off. Y/N smiles, blushing. She pulls out her rare flower that she placed by her hair to see it's still alive as she made sure of it. This flower gives her good memories. Y/N places it back in her hair and heads towards Jasmine's room. She slowly opens it and heads inside. What she didn't notice is those vines begin creeping into Jasmine's bedroom as soon as she opens the door.

Y/N checks to see her sleeping and smiles. She was about to turn to see nothing bad happened when she saw vines all over the room. She's about to warn Jasmine when the vines tied her up and covered her mouth. Though she managed to make as much noise as possible as she dropped her sword and her dagger.

Jasmine wakes up and sees her friend bound up. She tries to scream from her room when the vines cover her mouth as well. At the same time, Sultan wakes up after having a same nightmare and reality hits him.

"Jasmine!"

This got the gang to wake up from sleeping as they heard Sultan's distress. This also got Razoul's attention when he's about to wake up Aladdin and the gang.

"Huh?" Genie questioned.

"What?" Aladdin questioned.

"Princess Jasmine?" Razoul questioned.

Aladdin's eyes widens in realization.

"The most precious treasure!"

Razoul also remembers something important.

"Y/N is in there!"

"Oh no! Sis!!"

They took off onto Carpet as fast as they could and found Sultan trying to get in her room.

"Jasmine! Arbutus has come for Jasmine!"

"He won't get her! My sister is in there!"

Aladdin tears out his sword and starts chopping with the help of Razoul as he too starts chopping.

"Whoa!"

Genie pulls Sultan away.

"Back up! You can't afford to get any shorter!"

They finally opened the door to find Jasmine and Y/N trapped in the vines, struggling to get free.

"Father! Aladdin!"

"Al!! Razoul!"

"Get down! I'll cut you two out!" Aladdin assured.

"Hang on, Y/N!" Razoul shouted.

Suddenly, Arbutus appears before them.

"Ahh! Arbutus!" Sultan screamed.

"I'm flattered. You remembered." Arbutus stated sarcastically.

"You have haunted my dreams!"

"I strive to make an impression."

"Take any treasure in the kingdom but leave my daughters be!"

"Father, look out!" Jasmine warned.

"You made a promise! Live by your word or die by it!" Arbutus shouted.

Aladdin and Razoul tries to cut him, causing Arbutus laughing.

"Simple boys. Were you not warned? Your blade may sever every limb, every branch, but my power will always bloom."

He traps Aladdin and Razoul with vines--roses begin blooming from them.

"What can I say? It's function, it's form... It's art."

Aladdin and Razoul struggles to get free.

"It's... thorns!"

"It hurts!"

"We all must suffer for our art, young Aladdin, Razoul." Arbutus said.

Genie comes up behind Jasmine and Y/N, which the girls noticed him.

"Genie!" Y/N exclaimed.

"Let's say we bust ya outta here! Nothing can stop... Genie, the killer caterpillar!"

He turns into a caterpillar and starts eating the vines holding Jasmine and Y/N.

"Uh, we're almost there. Jasmine? Y/N?"

Genie notices Jasmine and Y/N are gone. They see Arbutus, Jasmine, and Y/N are carried by the vines out of the window.

"Let us go! No! Let go!"

"Jasmine! Y/N!" Aladdin and Razoul exclaimed in unison.

Genie charges Arbutus.

"Nice try, Arbutus..!"

But he gets trapped in the vines.

"No!"

Aladdin jumps out of window.

"Ahh!"

Carpet catches him.

"Genie!"

Genie turns into butterfly.

"I'm so... pretty."

"Genie, he took Jasmine and Y/N!"

"I... I know the way to his garden castle!" Sultan said.

"Haven't we had enough of vegetation!?" Iago shouted, struggling to get free from the vines.

Aladdin glares to where Arbutus have gone with Jasmine and Y/N.

"I've definitely had enough!"

Razoul stares at the window with worry, but is determined to get Y/N back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Arbutus, Jasmine, and Y/N arrive in his garden.

"Let us..."

Jasmine and Y/N falls.

"...go!"

"I was trying to be courteous." Arbutus said calmly.

"By stealing us from our home in the middle of the night?" Y/N glared angrily.

"My methods may be coarse, but the results are stunning."

Two thrones made of plants grows out of the ground--vines sprout out of it, pulling Jasmine and Y/N toward it.

"What do you want?" Jasmine demanded.

"Living beauty, and you two are that."

"You're twisted!" Y/N growled.

"I'm an artist. You should feel honored to be part of my masterpiece. To join only the most exquisite blossoms be they delicate, robust, or wild."

"What kind of artist has no heart?"

Arbutus begins laughing.

"A brilliant one!"

He looks at throne with a thoughtful look.

"Hmm. It needs something."

He looks away.

"Lilacs! Yes!"

Jasmine and Y/N escaped as they run, out of breath and stands by the tree.

"Look no further, ladies."

Jasmine and Y/N gasps and looks up that the tree was Arbutus. They start running when vines sprout out of the ground and catch them.

"Let us go!"

"We just want to go home!"

"You're in my hothouse now, my flowers. You won't get far." Arbutus said.

"We'll see about that!" Y/N snapped.

"Princess! Lady! Your impertinence outrages me, and yet... I feel... so... inspired!"

He causes a tree to grow out of the ground.

"Hmm, my muse can be so irritable. We must work swiftly."

Jasmine whispers to Y/N.

"Sorry. We have other plans!"

Y/N nods in determination.

"Perhaps... yes!"

Arbutus adds leaves and flowers to the tree. Jasmine tries to climb out of the garden with the help of Y/N, but the vines capture them and bring them back down.

"No! Ahh!"

"Not again!"

"How can you two leave me? I'm not finished yet." Arbutus sneerd, causing the girls to flinch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile with the boys

"Over the hill! There! That's where this nightmare began." Sultan pointed out

Abu, True, and Genie were in awe.

"Ooooo!"

"Wow!"

"Amazing!"

Razoul is just as awe as them.

"Never seen something so... beautiful. Y/N would love to go there, if she wasn't locked up against her will."

"So what's the big..."

Iago stops and sees garden palace.

"...deal!?"

"Carpet, let's go!" Aladdin urged.

"Whoa!" Razoul exclaimed, who's riding on Carpet with Aladdin.

Genie grabs Sultan.

"Yeah! Wait up!"

"Looks closed. I think I'll wait outside."

Iago see vines coming closer to him.

"Ahhh!"

"Abu, Genie, come on!" Aladdin exclaimed.

Iago is panicing.

"This whole place is out to get us. How you gonna..."

"Follow my lead!"

Aladdin slices open the doorway. Razoul follows his lead.

"We could just try opening the... door." Genie said.

Aladdin enters.

"Jasmine! Jasmine! Y/N! Y/N!"

He trips over a root, crushing the vine harp.

"This way, guys!"

Back to Jasmine, Y/N, and Arbutus

Arbutus makes birds land in his new tree and makes a path of flowers leading to it.

"So, Jasmine, Y/N, care to critique my art now?"

Jasmine turns angrily.

"I think it's..."

She looks up at it and gasps.

"...it's beautiful."

"Amazing." Y/N awed.

"So was my last work but you two had to run away and ruin it! You were an integral part of my design, you know."

"We're not one of your creations! We're not a... thing!"

"Yeah!"

"A thing!? How typical!" Arbutus scoffed.

"Arbutus, we're not a flower you can keep in your garden! We need our family and friends."

"They mean everything to us."

"Ah, yes, human needs. Like you need to hack down my gorgeous trees and chop them into lumber!"

"It's not that simple!" Jasmine protested.

"Indeed! You burn them for warmth creating smoke to block our life-giving sun!"

"We don't do that on purpose!" Y/N protested.

"Is it an accident when you rip and pluck my flowers, condemning them to a slow death in a vase!?"

"Slow death?"

Arbutus gestures to the flowers that decay.

"Your kind! You're all the same! You treat my beautiful, living creations as things! Why should I treat you any differently?"

Jasmine and Y/N's expression soften.

"Arbutus, I... I think we understand."

"Yeah, I know how you feel."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This place is kind of creepy!" Genie whimpered.

Vines begins creeping.

"Or should I say creeping! Uh, uh..."

He tries to yell when the vines covers his mouth.

"Genie!"

Aladdin gets trapped.

"The poor lad! We must free him!" Sultan gasped.

Razoul though wasn't keen on freeing him, but for Y/N's sake he goes over to help Aladdin and begins cutting the vines.

"By all means, play through! Ya got 'em on the run now!" Iago screamed.

Suddenly, the vines go away.

"What?" Aladdin questioned in confusion.

"My word!" Sultan gasped.

Genie is seen twirling the vines onto a giant fork.

"Bonappetito!"

He eats the vines.

"Not quite a-like mama's but it'll do."

"Thanks, Genie!"

Genie belches.

"My pleasure."

"Let's go." Razoul urged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you truly understand me, Princess? Or is this some human trick?" Arbutus questioned in confusion and uncertainty.

"We humans appreciate your creations. The beauty of a flower, the shade from a tree, the joy of planting a seed and watching it grow. We care." Jasmine explained.

Y/N pulls out a rare flower and shows it to him.

"This flower even helped me find love. Gardens and flowers have a way of bringing people together, drawing them from their homes."

Arbutus is in awe and gazes at them softly.

"If only I could believe you. Perhaps I can! After all... you two do bear the name of a flower."

Jasmine and Y/N smiles.

"Jasmine! Y/N!"

Arbutus' expression changes into a scowl.

"Infidels! What an ingenious trap you've set, Princess, Lady!"

"No!"

"Wait! This is a misunderstanding!"

"Don't worry, sis, Jasmine! I'm gonna destroy that monster if I have to do it leaf by leaf!" Aladdin glared at Arbutus.

"You will try, my callow foe! You will try!"

"Aladdin! Arbutus! It doesn't have to be this way!" Jasmine pleaded.

"Don't do this!" Y/N pleaded.

Aladdin and Arbutus start fighting.

"No!!"

Aladdin falls, but Carpet catches him.

"Thanks, Carpet!"

The fighting continues.

"Don't worry, my dears. Aladdin and Genie shall vanquish that fiend." Sultan assured.

Razoul comes up to Y/N and hugs her.

"Everything is going to be alright."

True slithers up to Y/N and hugs her.

"You don't understand! He doesn't understand." Jasmine said.

"Arbutus is not a monster." Y/N added.

Her and Jasmine explains during fight.

"I never meant any harm! All I did was pick a flower!" Sultan said.

"Yeah. I say this guy overreacted." Iago commented.

"Father, that flower meant as much to Arbutus as I mean to you. This must stop!"

Genie falls by her. Y/N comes over to him.

"Genie! You have to make my brother put down his sword!"

"Sure, and you'll wind up with boy on a stick!" Iago rolled his eyes.

"Ew!" Abu gagged.

"Arbutus won't hurt us if we don't hurt him! Genie, please!" Jasmine exclaimed.

Back to the fight

"Giving up, boy!?" Arbutus glared.

"Never!"

Aladdin brings out his sword.

"Stop!" Genie shouted, coming from the sword.

"Huh? Genie, what are you doing?"

Genie transforms back to normal and makes him put his sword down.

"Al, Jasmine and Y/N says..."

He was cut off by the vines punching him away.

"Your sword may sever every limb, but my power will always bloom!"

"No it won't!"

Aladdin throws his sword. The rose is cut off Arbutus's chest killing him.

"Yes!" Aladdin cheered.

Everything in the garden withers and dies. Y/N's rare flower withers as well.

Sultan picks up the rose.

"'My power will always bloom.' This was the heart of his power; this frail little flower."

"Jasmine, sis, we did it!"

He notices the girls' sad expression.

"Jasmine? Sis? What?"

Razoul looks at him enraged.

"Do you realize what you have done?!"

Y/N grabs his arm gently.

"It's okay. Let us handle this."

Jasmine faces her fiance.

"Oh, Aladdin. I know you meant to do the right thing, but Arbutus was not a monster. He was just different."

"Yeah! He was a beast!" Iago exclaimed.

"Iago! Jasmine, I don't understand."

"He loved his garden the way you and Sultan love me and Jasmine." Y/N said and then facing Razoul.

In the morning, on a grassy hill

"Sometimes we only see how people are different from us. But if you look hard enough, you can see how much we're all alike."

They all plant rose and water it, hear Arbutus taking a breath. Y/N and Razoul also plant a rare flower next to Arbutus' rose as it grows magically.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 649 7
What happens if Aladdin didn't fall in love with princess Jasmine but fell for her sister who has a much stronger wild side then her sister and thank...
200 0 13
Trading seas for the sand; the Straw Hats wind up in the desert city of Agrabah, meeting the daring street rat, Aladdin. In his quest to win the hea...
84 0 13
(Aladdin fanfiction with brief crossover with Hercules) Mirage, the cat-headed Evil Incarnate, resurrects the long-defeated sorcerer Jafar, in hopes...
40.5K 1.2K 26
Sinbad and Jafar have been super close and the greatest friends ever since they were kids, both have bond that can never be broken. When Sinbad agree...