Stalker Styles (Harry Styles...

By brynbarb

{C O M P L E T E D} "I like the curly haired one. Harry." Presley Davis had no idea that sentence would chang... More

Prologue*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Authors Note - I M P O R T A N T

Chapter 27

177K 2.5K 407
By brynbarb

"I really don't think this is a good idea." I said, as Perrie was pinning my hair up.

"Don't be ridiculous," Danielle said as she applied mascara to her already long eye lashes. "You haven't had a girls night in forever, now is the perfect time."

I tried to think of a good excuse not to go, but they wouldn't believe anything I said. Eleanor walked in, holding up two dresses. "So I think this one suits you more," she said, holding up a black lacy dress. "But this one goes better with your eyes." She held up a blue chevron dress, and a brown belt that wraps around the waist.

"Definitely the chevron." Brynn said, walking in, her long red dress trailing behind her.

The other girls nodded in agreement. I just sat there, still feeling sorry for myself. All I wanted to do tonight was finish eating Oreos and gossiping with the girls. "We have to go out!" Eleanor had said. "Presley hasn't been out in forever, and she can't just sit in this apartment all day every day."

"Uh, yeah I can." I had said, trying to get myself out of this situation. "I'm perfectly fine here."

"C'mon Pres," Danielle begged. "It will be so much fun!"

Now, as I sat here, Perrie doing my hair, Eleanor setting my dress out on the bed, and Danielle forgetting about her mascara and applying red lipstick to my lips. I never wore lipstick, especially not this dark of red.

"All done." Perrie said. I looked in the mirror, my hair was pinned up and my bangs were loose. Well, all of my hair was loose. Perrie had curled my hair and pulled it into an elegant bun, curls strategically falling out to make it look messy, but perfect. Brynn had done my makeup perfectly and the Ted lipstick that Danielle put on me, actually looked good. I ran my fingers over my cheeks, not believing that this blond girl staring back was actually me. "Like it?" Perrie asked and I nodded.

Eleanor clapped her hands. "Alrighty, lets get you in this dress!"

*****

"C'mon! You promised!" Eleanor said as the five of us stood in front of the club door. My stomach was churning at the thought of going in. All I really wanted to do right now is curl up in my bed and turn on Psych. It sounds like a good plan to me. I rubbed my sweaty hands on my dress, I didn't even know why I was so nervous. Harry's not going to be here, so I have no worries of an awkward situation that could occur.

"Guys, I really don't want to." I said to the four girls in front of me. They all pleaded for me to come, Danielle even did the puppy dog face.

"How about we go for a little while, and then if you still want to leave, we can." Perrie suggested. I nodded my head. Brynn put a hand on my back, pushing me through the door, right behind the other three girls. Instead of retaliating, I let her.

The air in the club almost felt dank, from all the people dancing. There wasn't as much people as I though there would be. Immediately we headed for the bar. I ordered a coke while the other girls ordered some sort of alcoholic beverage. We all sat down at a booth, giggling at nothing.

They soon became very drunk and I couldn't help but laugh at them. Eleanor was completely delirious. Danielle laughed at everything, Perrie stayed quiet the whole time and got angry when you tried to talk to her, and lastly, Brynn broke out in tears at everything that was said. I didn't know what kind of drink they got, but it must have been very strong. I soon led them out of the booth and onto the dance floor.

We all danced together, laughing at how uncoordinated we all were. (Except Danielle) I soon got thirsty, and made my way back to the bar. I got another coke and took a few sips before going back to our booth and setting it back down. When I arrived back on the dance floor, a guy was dancing awfully close to Perrie. The other girls noticed it except for her. Before we could warn her, he made the mistake of wrapping an arm around her waist. She stopped dancing and faced him, her eyes full of hatred. She raised her hand and slapped him across the face, harder than any girl should ever be able to. I stifled a laugh as people around us looked at what had just unfolded, the guy was clutching his cheek.

"I think we should leave now." Eleanor suggested. We all nodded and I grabbed Perrie's forearm, pulling her away before she could pounce on the man again.

We laughed and giggled as we hailed a taxi, climbing in and driving back to my apartment.

****

"This is not what I expected to see when I opened the door." A voice I couldn't make out said.

"Do you think they're dead?" A different voice said.

"I hope not."

I rubbed my eyes, attempting to open them. "Look, Presley's up!" I struggled to open my eyes, desperate to find out who was on my house and why they knew my name.

I sat up, finally able to get my eyes open. Eleanor, Danielle, Perrie and Brynn were all sprawled on top of each other on my floor, I guess I was lucky enough to get the couch. When my eyes adjusted to the light, I saw Liam, Louis, Zayn, Niall and Harry standing in front of me.

"What happened?" Zayn was the first to speak.

"I...think we partied too hard last night." I looked down and realized I was still in my dress. My hair was falling out and there's no doubt that my makeup was now streaked across my face.

"Partied?" Niall asked.

"Oh no, you didn't let Eleanor drink did you?" Louis asked, and I found it cute that he was so concerned about his girlfriend.

"Yep."

"Oh no." He said. I stood up off the couch and walked to the kitchen for some water, all of them following in pursuit. I noticed Harry hasn't said a word and he looks anywhere but my direction.

"Are you saying 'oh no' because she gets completely delirious when she's drunk?" I asked.

He sighed and nodded. "How was Danielle?" Liam asked.

"She laughed at everything."

"Perrie?" Zayn asked.

"She was quite angry at the world. She also slapped a dude."

"Why?" He asked, his eyes bulging out of his head.

"He was ferociously dancing and tried to grab her. She slapped him before he could get any further. We had to pull her away."

"What about Brynn?" Niall asked.

"She wouldn't stop crying. It was quite hilarious actually."

"And how are you?" Harry finally spoke up, looking at me.

"Just great actually." I smile at him and he smiled back, but not enough to show his dimples fully.

"Where am I?" A voice from the living room said. Soon we were joined by Danielle. She quickly went to Liam's side and he kissed her head.

"What happened last night?" She asked me.

"You don't wanna know. I'm just surprised your laughing box hasn't gone out." She looked confused but shook it off when Perrie joined us in the kitchen.

"Good morning babe," Zayn said to her, "how are you?"

She groaned. "Get me and aspirin and I will be just fine." I did as she told, also getting her some water.

"Hello everyone!" We were greeted by a very sleepy Eleanor. Louis automatically put an arm around her waist and kissed her.

"Do you need an aspirin too?" I asked her.

"That would be wonderful." She said just as cheerfully as Perrie. Note the sarcasm. I got her two and a glass of water.

"I feel like I just gave birth to a tribe of kangaroos." Brynn said, joining us in the kitchen. I handed her an aspirin and a glass of water, not even asking her if she wanted one.

"That made no sense." I said. I looked around at all of us cramped into my small kitchen. Surely it was not made for ten people to stand in there at once. I exited and the group followed me back into the living room. "Do you guys want to say for a while?" I asked them.

"We have a couple hours until we need to be somewhere, I guess we could stay."

***

"But I don't know how to shuffle cards." I said, holding the deck of cards in my hands.

"It's easy! Here I'll teach you." Niall said. He took part of the deck and split it in half, and I copied his actions. He easily pressed his forefinger to the back of them, holding them by his thumb and his middle finger. He pressed further and perfectly shuffled the cards. I tried repeating his actions, holding them the same way and pressing down. The cards flew out of my hands and went all over the table. "Well, they are definitely in a different order now." I rolled my eyes at him, and helped him clean up the cards.

After a few games of go fish and one that I'm pretty sure he made up, because he kept coming up with new rules, we decided to watch a movie with the rest of our group. Niall took a spot by his girlfriend, and I took a seat by Harry. I absentmindedly cuddled into him, embracing his scent. He slung his arm over my shoulder and played with my hair. I didn't pay attention to whatever movie they were watching, before dozing off to sleep in Harry's arms.

************************************************************************

Sorry for the long wait for this chapter! So not many of you sent in questions but for those of you that did, here are your answers!

1. [sent in by OnexDirectioner] Whose your favorite twin? Jack or Finn?

Finn! Haha I like his hair! :) no wonder they say he's the better twin! ;)

2. [sent in by 1Disamazayn_xx]

What's your opinion on their Africa trip?

I loved it! It was so amazing that they would do that!!

3. [sent in by Shalala11] Any favorite 1D fanfictions you love?

"Meet My Fiancé Harry Styles" by angrybirdie :)

4. [sent in by amyhogan737] which one would u marry? u can only pick one.

If you're talking about One Direction then Niall... But if not then I have no idea!! :)

5. [sent in by beanaboo] If you could be anyone in the WHOLE world who would it be and why?

Eleanor Calder because she is so beautiful!! :)

6. [sent in by PetsandMusic] Who is your favorite 1D member?

Niall! :)

7. [sent in by LeahHopkins]

where's your most favourite place in the world? and what's your favourite cake/sweet?

Paris and San Francisco! Uhm.... Cheesecake. :)

8. [sent in by 20shaqtus15]

If u could change one thing about this story what would it be?

I really wish I hadn't rushed into things so much! :)

Thank you for submitting questions!

I thought I should let you all know that my Niall story is called Sinking, and I don't know when I'm going to post it!

P.s. I've decided to make this story long, but would you guys like to split it into two parts and I can give you the description of part two? Tell me

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152 20 22
Harry styles had a really complicated childhood his parents died and he put himself in the world of the crime , because of the bad companies that he...
15.7K 600 28
Mia is a fan of One Direction but one certain curly haired isn't so much of a fan of her. She's in the same boat but they'll have to eventually get o...
3M 74.8K 97
"And your eyes... irresistible." Starting your life over is hard enough on your own. But what happens when the world is suddenly watching when you be...
484K 5.2K 104
despite being a popular singer, ariana has an unhealthy obsession with harry styles. what happens when her ultimate celebrity crush finally notices h...