+When Angels Fall+ Peter Park...

By gaylien_girl

{she was, in fact, a child of the moons. wandering around aimlessly, in the dark. bringing light, to everyone... More

=cast=
=playlist=
=INFINITY WAR=
=1.1=
=1.2=
=1.3=
=1.4=
=1.5=
=1.6=
=1.7=
=1.8=
=1.9=
=1.10=
=ENDGAME=
=2.1=
=2.2=
=2.3=
=2.4=
=2.5=
=2.6=
=2.7=
=2.8=
=2.9=
=2.10=
=FAR FROM HOME=
=3.1=
=3.2=
=3.3=
=3.4=
=3.5=
=3.6=
=3.7=
=3.8=
=3.9=
=3.10=
=NO WAY HOME=
=4.1=
=4.2=
=4.3=
=4.4=
=4.5=
=4.6=
=4.8=
=4.9=
=4.10=
=bonus chapter=
= facts about elara/when angels fall =

=4.7=

4.6K 206 80
By gaylien_girl

"I will silent treatment your ass into the ground."

So the first place they thought of going was Happy's place, mostly since they didn't really have anywhere else to go and also some of Tony's equipment was there which they would need for the cures.

The other universe bad guys, really have to come up with a better name than that, walk around the apartment. Connors had decided to stay in the truck as he didn't want to come up and get cured. They would probably be making one for him anyway and forcing him to take it in said truck.

Elara stood beside Aunt May, who had insisted that she call her that after she had called her Ms. Parker. Peter had to explain to his aunt how she had lost her memories of him and was slowly regaining them back. And since she forgot Peter, she also forgot Aunt May.

"Hey, May." Peter whispered to her so the villains couldn't hear them.

"Yeah?"

"I feel kind of bad using Happy's place like this." He said.

"No, no, no. He'll get over it."

The angel watched as Max electrocuted the tv to turn it on while Flint sat on the couch, a pile of sand falling off of him and onto the cushions. He said a quiet apology while trying to sweep the sand off the couch but it did nothing really.

"So, this is your plan, Peter, hm?" Otto said, one of his metal tentacles still wrapped around his body to keep him from really moving, "No lab, no facilities? Just performing miracles in a condominium, hm? What, you gonna cook us some cures and some burritos in a microwave?"

"I could go for a burrito." Norman said from behind him across the room, having been looking at DUM-E at the table.

"Actually, a burrito sounds fantastic right now." Elara said, now only thinking about the burrito she was about to make herself, "I'm gonna go make myself one. Would you like one, Norman?" She asked as she walked past Otto and to the kitchen.

"Yes, please! Thank you, dear."

"He's gonna kill us all." Otto said to Norman when he turned his head.

"Well, let's hope not. You're up first, Doc." Peter said as he started walking towards the back room.

"What? Hey, I told you, I don't need fixing."

"Yeah? Well, suck it up." The angel teleported in front of him while she waited for her burrito to be finished, "You're gonna get fixed and you're gonna like it. And I swear to Irene, if you don't put on a smile and act like you actually want to be here, I will silent treatment your ass into the ground."

One mistake that anyone who meets Elara will make in their time around her is undermining her anger because of her soft cheeks and large eyes that made people think she was a little bimbo-ish, for lack of a better word. Her glare made people freeze and because she wasn't like this often, you knew you were in trouble when she used this tone with her. Even her father from another universe, as his Elara was the same.

When Otto didn't say anything in return, she took another step forward and narrowed her eyes at him even more, placing her hands on her hands in a dominance stance. "Are we clear?"

He cleared his throat before meekly saying, "Crystal."

She glared at him a second longer before the ding of the microwave snapped her out of it. Her smile returned, reaching her hand up to pat the top of his head, but because she was so short she could only reach his hairline when standing on her tiptoes, and then teleported back to the microwave to get the burrito out.

"He got something back there. I can feel it. That weird energy." Max said, walking into the back room with Aunt May following behind.

A few seconds later in the front room, after Elara had put in her own burrito, something broke through the black tile wall of the kitchen, causing the white haired angel to jump at the suddenness. Thankfully it had just barely missed the microwave, sparing the innocent burrito.

She ignored, however, Otto talking to himself behind her, "He's gonna kill us all."

***

"So, the clip in the back of Doc's neck was designed to protect his brain from the AI system that's controlling these tentacles. But if you look here...the chip is fried. So rather than him being in control of the tentacles, the tentacles are now in control of him. Which, I guess, explains why he is so miserable all the time." Peter explained his findings as he used the hologram on the fabricator

Elara stood in the doorway between the main living room/kitchen as she watched Peter and Norman work together. It was fun and she understood the words they were saying.

"So we make a new chip and replace the old one?" Norman asked, clarifying everything he just said.

"Exactly."

"But what about Max? I haven't been able to wrap my head around an idea to rid him of his curse."

"You could suck it out of him." Elara piped up from the corner, surprising both of them as they hadn't realized she was even in the room. She was very light footed. When she saw the looks on their faces that needed more information, she continued, "If you made a device that could suck the electricity out of him and store it away from his body. Then you could re-purpose that energy into a power plant or something."

"That's...that could actually work. Thank you, Elara." Peter said with a smile. He really shouldn't be surprised at her intelligence. She was a thousand year old alien that had had access to a bunch of high tech so she clearly knew some stuff.

"Yay! I helped." The last part with whispered to herself as she left back to the kitchen area.

"I always forget she is so smart, very hard to tell." Norman mumbled as he was looking back down at the fabricator.

"She has a IQ almost 150, I wouldn't underestimate her."

***

Back in the kitchen, Elara walked up to Otto, who had moved from the middle of the room closer to the stairs and kitchen counter. She tapped him on his metal arm, the man turning around to look at her. A small whirling sound cone from around him but she didn't really notice it that much.

"Thirsty?" She asked, holding a glass of water up to him.

"Well, yes, I am thirsty."

"Fresh water or salt?" The look on her face was very cheeky.

He gave her a blank look, not understanding completely what she was asking.

"You know, because you're an octopus." She could barely contain her grin as her funny joke.

"What?"

"Fresh water it is then." She placed it on the counter next to him with a long straw as he wasn't able to use his hands at the moment.

Elara went to walk past him and up the stairs to her home away from home bedroom when she heard the whirling sound again. Her eyebrows pulled together in confusion as she looked around for the noise before her eyes set on the tentacles on Ottos back. They had turned around so now they were facing her, turned away from who they were attached to.

She took a step closer, just to test something, and the tentacles heads whirled again but louder, spinning around like they were happy. Taking a step back up the stairs, the noise got quieter.

"What are you doing back there, Elara?" Otto asked her, trying to move his head around to see what was happening behind him but was unable to.

"Nothing," She said to him before looking in the direction of the back room were Peter was and raised her voice to ask him, "Peter, can I touch the hologram thingy that is controlling Ottos tentacles? I need to test something in the name of science!"

"Uh, sure, go for it, just don't undo the one around his arms." He yelled back.

"Thank you!"

She grabbed the hologram thingy from the counter and started playing with it to undo the three metal tentacles from their dormant state that wasn't really dormant.

Once she had, the tentacles immediately went for her, but they weren't attacking. No, instead they were wrapping around her body like a hug, the happy whirling sound now paired with clicks coming from their cone shaped faces opening and closing like they were talking to her. One of them was adamant about rubbing itself against her cheek.

Otto knew what was happening behind him. Even after the tentacles took control of his mind, they had always had a soft spot for his daughter like she was one of their own. Apparently they had a soft spot for all Elara's, not matter the universe. He couldn't see what was happening by turning around but he could see enough through the reflection in the window in front of him.

A soft smile made its way into his face when he heard her quiet laughter and giggles from what was happening, the girl soon saying, "They really like me, especially this one." She was talking about the one hiding in her cheek.

"That would be Flo." He uniformed her, watching as her jaw dropped a little.

"They have names?"

"Yup, Harry, Larry, Flo and Moe." He paused for a moment, "My Elara was the one who named them. She wanted to be able to tell them apart, which is easy enough because they all have a slightly different personality funny enough, but they all loved her."

Elara smiled at that. She liked hearing about another version of her. Another version of her that had a better childhood then she did and still came out the other side.

"Okay, boys and lady, put me down please. I have to go look at something." She patted the one wrapped around her waist lightly. They unwrapped from her as she petted all their mechanical heads as they set her back down on the ground.

She turned their dormant state again and set the hologram thingy back down the counter. Elara turned around, not before waving to them like they were toddlers at a park, and went up the stairs.

The first door to the left was her bedroom. She didn't remember coming here a whole bunch except for when Pepper was going out with friends and Happy was watching her and Morgan for the day.

The walls were white, unlike the ones at her bedroom at home, but were decorated so much you could barely tell. There were fake vines in the corner of the room above her bed against the wall, shelves that had different old records on them that she had no doubt gotten from Tony. The room was small but it didn't matter, it was nice and reminded her of her room on Peter Quills ship.

She walked over to her bed, sitting on her knees as the angel looked at the photos on the bulletin board against the wall beside her bed. It was full of pictures of times she doesn't remember. They were mostly of her and Peter, along with multiple of MJ and Ned, a few of a blonde girl she didn't know and some tall guy with short black hair. The ones of the tall guys though were taken off and put on her nightstand instead. Peter must have taken them off.

Some of them had captions under the pictures. One of Peter and Elara smiling in the camera, Peter behind her with his head resting on her cheek with the caption, 'Our first date! - P + E'

Another of her and MJ laying on the ground with label, 'Why are they sleeping on the floor? - Ned'

The last one she saw was one of her from the side, sitting in a boat on the water, leaning over the side so her hand with touching the blue water, someone was holding onto her belt loop to keep her from falling in (she assumed it was MJ), 'Elara <3 - Peter'

The pain started in her head again, just like before. Elara grabbed the sides of her head like she was trying to keep it from splitting apart as she fell on her side with her head to pillow.

Then it went dark.

***

Elara thought for a second, an idea rolling around in her head before she moved from her spot, scooting across her bed so that her back was to the door and her legs were thrown over the side. She paused for a minute before opening the drawer of her nightstand. The only things sitting in it was a phone. Her phone.

She never used it really, as she didn't know how to use it that well and only knew that it's purpose was to contact people over long distances. Elara also found a game called Candy Crush that she enjoyed very much.

She unlocked it, using the password her father had recommend her use as she forgot some things easily, and went to contacts. The only people she had in there were Tony, Pepper, Happy, and Peter. Peter's number she had gotten from Happy, which she appreciated.

She slipped into bed, after taking off her fuzzy slippers, and laid down with her back to the door on her side. Leaving a large space on the other side of the bed where she placed her phone right side up.

Elara pressed the call button on Peters contact and waited for it to ring. She knew he wouldn't pick up. He never did and she didn't expect him to since what happened on Titan. She just liked to hear his voice.

"Hey, this is Peter. Parker. Umm.. I can't get to the phone right now but if you leave a message, I'll call you back as soon as I can..bye!"

She smiled at the sound of his voice, how rushed he sounded and the slight nervousness in his tone that he always seemed to have, even when he just making a voicemail message.

She called him again to hear his voice. And again before she started to feel sleepy. Her eyes shut soon as the message continued once more. Before falling asleep completely, she shut her phone off as his voicemail had finished.

***

"Hey." Peter jumped in front of him and helped him up quickly. Tony stared at him lovingly as the young boy continued to talk, "Holy cow! You will not believe what's been going on. Do you remember when we were in space and met Elara? And I got all dusty? And I must've passed out, because I woke up and you guys were gone. But Doctor Strange was there, right? And he was like 'it's been five years. Come on, they need us.' And the he started doing the yellow sparkly thing that he does all the time."

Tony walked forward as he said, "He did? Oh, no."

"What are you doing? Oh."

Tony hugged him tightly.

"Oh. Oh, this is nice."

They let go and Tony patted his shoulder. Before they could say anything else to each other, a flash of gold and white almost tackled Peter to the ground.

"Peter! You're back!" Elara had pushed her face into his neck, her arms wrapped around him as she hugged him tightly. He steadied himself before hugging her back, warmth rushing to his face.

***

He was talking with May off to the side when a soft voice stopped him, "Hello, Peter."

Peter whipped around to see Elara standing behind him with her hands in the pockets of her dress. Her dress was black and cut deeper in the back then the front. It came just below her knees with matching tights covering her legs. Her heels making her almost as tall as him. The white wings attached to her back were out today, acting as a coat over her shoulders.

"H-Hey. How-How are you?" He stuttered as his aunt said nothing and just watched her nephew with a sly smile. He had told her about this girl with the wings earlier but she was so much cuter in person.

"I'm okay. But I remembered something. You made me a promise, Peter Parker." She said with a smile.

His eyes widened as he remembered himself what he had promised her. "You remember t-that?"

Elara's smile got even wider, if that was possible, as she said, "Of course. I waited for you."

"You-you waited for me? You waited fiv-five year to watch it?" Peter said almost in disbelief as Aunt May watched them with an eyebrow raised as she wondered what they were talking about.

"I didn't want to see them without you."

"R-Really?" He asked in disbelief.

"Yeah." She nodded along, not noticing his flustered behavior as he was always like this around her or his gorgeous aunt standing behind him.

"Ok. Um-" Peter was cut off by Aunt May leaning over his shoulder, holding out a piece of paper to Elara.

"Here's his address, his phone number and apartment number. You should call him so he can keep his promise." Aunt May said with a wink at the end. The angel looked at her as she took the piece of paper with a smile. Peter covered his face with his hand from embarrassment.

"Thank you." Elara hugged him quickly before walking over to the porch where her younger sister, Morgan, was sitting with Happy.

***

A loud gasp escaped Elara as she sat up with a start, panting as she was finally realized from the rushing of memories. Despite the fear she had originally felt when something happened to her without her having control over her, a smile made its way across her lips.

She grabbed her phone from her phone, pulling up Peters number. She called it before quickly telling to him down stairs, "Peter! Don't answer your phone!"

"Um, okay!"

She waited a few moments, laying on her back while listening to the dial tone until his voice came through the phone.

"Hey, this is Peter. Parker. Umm.. I can't get to the phone right now but if you leave a message, I'll call you back as soon as I can..bye!"

Her legs kicked a few times excitedly at the sound of his voice as she squealed slightly. It was him. She was remembering everything correctly.

The angel jumped out of the bed and teleported down the stairs and straight into Peter's arms, not on purpose. His arms wrapped around her, despite his great surprise at the sudden angel in his arms.

"What-what happened?" He asked, feeling her face bury into his neck.

"I called 1,625 times while you were gone because I wanted to hear your voice before going to sleep. I only knew you for a few hours but you made a huge impact on me." She whispered into him before pulling back with a wide smile, her cheeks pushed up so much that he could barely see her teal eyes.

He hugged her tighter at the news. She was remembering.

"Oh, that's great. That's amazing, Elara."

"Ahem."

The two of them pulled part when they realized that they definitely were not only and were surrounded but villains and Elara's dad in another universe. Otto was the one who cleared his throat to get them to part.

"Of course she is dating Peter in this dimension as well." She heard Flint mutter under his breath.

"Sorry, right," Peter let go off her before grabbing the hologram thingy as he and Norman had finished Ottos chip.

The metal tentacles around him started moving, raising the man up against his will. Peter ran up to the stairs to the platform hangover on the second floor.

"Sorry, hold on, Doc."

"Oh, will these humiliations ever cease?" Otto asked.

"Nope!" Elara yelled up at him from the first floor with the rest.

"You, keep your science fair project away from me!" He yelled at Peter again, the boy starting to take off the old chip from the back of his neck.

"It'll work. Have faith." Norman said to him.

"Says the reckless fool who turned himself into a monster."

"Hey! There's no reason to be rude after the work he and Peter put into this for you." Elara yelled at him after seeing Normans taken aback reaction.

"Please stop moving your head. Hold still." Peter said as he was having difficulty.

"Don't you dare." The Spider-Man ended up having to grab the back of his head to keep him still enough to put the new chip in, "Ugh! I swear, when I get out of this, we're gonna rip you a new-"

His threat was cut off as his body went slack, his eyes closed and his mouth slightly ajar. Elara's eyes widened as her hands snapped to cover her mouth. Peter's eyes matched hers as he nervously called out, "Doc?"

"Peter, please tell me you didn't kill him." She said.

"Doc?...Doc? Dr. Octav-"

He was cut off by a gasp coming from Otto. He woke up with a start, panting slightly as he looked around.

"It's so quiet." He whispered, "Those voices inside my head...I'd almost forgotten." The last part was said with an almost sad chuckle.

"Otto..." Norman said quietly.

"Yes, Norman," The metal arms started to lower him back down to the ground floor. Otto smiled at the man with a chuckle, "It's me."

Peter jumped down from the second floor in front of him as Flint in the corner said, "Would you look at that."

Peter pressed buttons on the hologram controlling the tentacles, one of them moving towards him. It opened up and pressed itself against his chest. The nanotech that had been lacing them since their battle releasing them and started folding and creating a new set of partial armor.

"I'm grateful, dear boy. Truly." He shook Peters hand.

"Yeah, you're welcome."

Elara came forward once they had let go of each other. She wrapped her arms around Otto tightly, clearly surprising him as he faltered for a minutes before hugging her back.

"Welcome back." She whispered to him, before pulling back.

"Thank you, my girl." He turned his head back to Peter as she let go and took a step back to were she was originally standing, "How can I help?"

She felt it before she saw it.

The change in emotions stirring inside Norman.

Someone else taking over inside his body.

His darker half.

Elara's arm shot out behind and to the side of her body, a large gold and transparent spear forming in her hand, (think Thena from Eternals weapon), the arm of the weapon stopping right above Normans wrist, the point catching his sleeve, which had a knife in the palm of it.

"That's some neat trick, that power of yours." His voice was different, darker than the Norman before. His eyes had lost the light they had before as well.

"Norman?" Otto asked.

"Norman's on sabbatical, honey."

"The hell?" Max said, not understanding what was happening.

Elara has turned her head over her shoulder to glare at the man as Peter spoke, "The Goblin.." He made subtle eye contact with May, telling her to grab the cure. She nodded and slowly started to move away towards the back room.

"'No more darker half'? Did you really think that I'd let that happen? That I'd let you take away my power just because you're blind to what true power can bring you?"

"We are taking your power away because Norman doesn't want you." Elara hissed out at him.

"No, toots, he needs me. Big difference." He looked from her to Peter, "I saw how she trapped you, fighting her holy moral mission. We don't need you to save us. We don't need to be fixed." He then looked over at Max, "These are not curses. They're gifts."

"Norman, no." Otto said.

"Quiet, lapdog."

"You don't know what you are talking about." Peter said, his expression now matching Elara's.

"I've watched you from deep behind Norman's cowardly eyes. Struggling to have everything you want while the world tries to make you choose. Gods don't have to choose. We take."

"May...run."

She bolted out the door at his words. The angel saw Max grab the device that was sucking the electricity out of him and rip it off.

"Max, no." She said but it was too late. He zapped her with a bolt of his powers, sending her skidding on the ground while holding herself in the fetus position. He then shot a bolt through the wall of the kitchen, his powers pulling the arc-reactor from the fabricator and into the palm of his hand.

One of Ottos arms grabbed her by the back of her sweater, pulling her off the ground and back to her feet. He had placed her behind him in a protective stance. His face turned slightly towards her as he said, "Elara, you have to go."

"What? No-"

"Elara!" Peter yelled, fighting back against Green Goblin, "Listen to him! Get to Ned and MJ! And don't let them push that button!"

"But-"

"Now!"

She looked at him for a moment before nodding once and pulled her wings out. She ran at the large window, her white wings covering her front just before she smashed into the glass. Her body fell through the air for a few seconds, shards of the windows falling with her, before her wings opened up and she flew through the air. Elara laid no attention to the police cars below, only looking at her phone, the same one that was currently tracking Ned's phone as she didn't actually know where they were with the box.

***

A ring from the doorbell caused both Ned and MJ to perk up from the dining room table of his lola's house. The old woman getting up from the couch in the living room to answer it.

To her surprise, on the other side of the door was a short girl with large white wings folded behind her, a small cut on her cheek and a smile on her face.

"Hi, is Ned here?" The girl said to her.

The lola looked at her a second longer before turning her head back in the direction of the dining room.

"Ned, nasa pintuan na yata ang kaibigan mo!" (Ned, I think a friend of yours is at the door!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 122 1
Even when the universe wins, Peter Parker loses. (Contrary to the summary, this is in fact an Endgame fix-it fic)
83.9K 3.5K 53
Y/N feels like the only person in the world who hates superheroes. Tony Stark is possibly her least favourite person in the world, especially since h...
634 39 11
Peter Parker/ Tom Holland short stories and imagines :) Mostly Peter Parker, if it's Tom it will say in the chapter :D I also don't use "You" or "Y/N...