The God of Beauty is a Spare...

By Unluckykuroneko

The story of a group of bad dogs who covet beautiful beauties but can't get them. The spare tire department o... More

- 1: Fallen Angel -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 1: Mermaid -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 20 -
- 1: Wife Omega -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -

- 19 -

1.8K 82 32
By Unluckykuroneko

He was taller than Jie and Yan in this posture. The latter raised his head, his blue vertical pupils couldn't tell what emotions were, as if he was a little helpless.

It's more than love.

Jie Heyan thought to himself. Is it a question of whether he loves Gu Qi or not?

It is a question of whether Gu Qi can realize his love. It is rare for the poseidon in front of Gu Qi to show a little sullenness, and he tightly circled the little mermaid who was unknown but really serious about asking, with a bit of cruelty, and put his face on his white chest.

He opened his mouth as if he wanted to take a bite on the skin, but he still didn't take a bite.

“...I wanted to take you away as soon as possible. "

Jie Heyan grinned his molar teeth, “Now it seems that I should think about it again." ”

Gu Qi was at a loss:?

“The birth of a god is a matter of an instant, and after that, it will approach a state of stillness, will not grow old, and it will be difficult to die. "

Jie Heyan looked at Gu Qi and said. “Since you were born, you have been by my side. ”

He participated in everything about Gu Qi, watching him feed on flower dew, and his extremely perfect body stepped into the bath between heaven and earth every day, and developed him into the cleanest appearance.

It is a collection of all the beauties.

“But you don't know love. ”

Jie Heyan was sure that Gu Yu loved him, but he himself was not aware of this concept.

Hearing this, Gu Qi frowned and pressed his hand on Poseidon's shoulder unconsciously. “I know, I know I love you. ”

He began to be unconsciously coquettish again, and he talked a lot, and his tone of voice was very soft, but he didn't agree with Jie Heyan's statement.

Gu Qi became accustomed to this in front of Jie HeYan, and was very good at making him unable to oppose and reject himself.

But this time Jie Heyan's ruthlessness did not waver. Obviously, Gu Qi hadn't even recovered his memory, and it was only through subconscious dependence and thoughts that he could say “I love you”.

It has been so well protected for hundreds of years that the relationship between the sexes is not even clear.

After all, it's still spoiled.

“Let me see your tail. "

Yan suddenly changed the subject. Gu Qi was taken aback for a moment, and obediently changed
His tail.

A shiny fishtail with crystal scales appeared under his skirt, and at the same time, the poseidon under him also turned into a dragon tail.

Although it has shrunk a lot, it is still more than twice as long as Gu Yu's, and the long silvery tail hooks the fish's tail in circles.

“What's the matter? ”

Gu Qi was placed in a posture of sitting sideways on Jie Heyan's lap, with her hands around his neck, and looked at the cold expression that the opponent rarely showed in front of him with incomprehension.

“Have those people touched you? ”

The voice became a few degrees colder. I didn't have time to ask this when I occupied the character's body a few times ago.

Gu Qi thought for a while: “I touched my hands and feet. ” “What does it feel like. ”

“...I don't like it very much. ”

Jie Heyan responded in a low voice, holding Gu Qi's neck with his right hand, and spinning his fingertips around his lovely earlobes.

The other hand stroked his beautiful crystal-scale tail, and his wide and slender hand could almost cover the crotch connecting the lower abdomen and the fishtail.

The crystal scales become extremely soft on the tail, and they can be slightly sunken without much force.

“The tail was not touched...”

Gu Qi said confidently, and pressed his hand on the fishtail coldly, interrupting his words.

Jie Heyan got what he wanted and saw the beauty of the clean white paper.

For the first time, his eyes widened blankly, with red clouds rising from the tips of his ears and cheeks.

It's been hundreds of years, and it's time to grow up. he thought. “Even hands and feet cannot be touched. "

Jie Heyan's eyes drooped, lest he be defeated by Gu Qi's wet eyes again.

Jie Heyan's words were as tough as stroking the fish's tail, and Gu Qi, who had always been used to being spoiled, naturally couldn't stand it.

As he was twisting his body to leave, the fishtail on the side of his crotch was stabbed by a hard object and almost burst into tears.

“It hurts...” “Why do your scales still stab people...”

Jie Heyan was almost softened by Gu Qi's aggrieved and pitiful shouts and surrendered, but another thought still overshadowed the habitual excessive spoiling.

“You can't do this, you can't stand the pain at all. ”

……

Not long after the Sea Emperor returned to the palace, the sound of the collision of ice edges sounded again, and the short interval was indeed a bit weird.

“Send the most exquisite food. "

The Divine Speaker translated. The handover with Poseidon defaults to the scope of responsibility of the supreme ruler, and naturally the sea emperor will go.

Will you ask for food to be delivered, does it prove that the mermaid has not died in the sacrifice?

The sea emperor has been in power for more than ten years, and he has long been accustomed to holding the supreme power on the bottom of the sea.

At this time, a awakened poseidon suddenly appeared and stepped on him, naturally holding back a breath in his heart.

Especially the unpredictable beautiful mermaid, if it weren't for Poseidon, it might have been in his hands at this time.

He still held on to the hope of turning over. After preparing the food for more than an hour, the sea emperor returned to the gate of the extremely high Poseidon Palace.

The two sides of the door were dark and silent, with only a small path in the middle illuminated by light blue light, which led straight to the front, and a hazy figure was vaguely seen above the short staircase at the end.

He tried to bring his servants in, but only he stepped into the hall door, and no one except him could enter.

The noble sea emperor had no choice but to go inside with exquisite food. The first half of the road was long and cold, and he could only hear his disordered breathing and footsteps.

Haihuang was so oppressed by the cold and invisible coercion that he did not dare to look up.

As he approached, he heard other voices. He was crying, but he was very squeamish, and he felt itchy from the bottom of his heart, and something was wrong with his whole body.

“Why are you a bully...”

It seemed very sad, and I had to sob a few times when I jumped two words. It was pitiful but so cute.

More importantly, a sweet fragrance floated inexplicably. After all, Haihuang couldn't help but raised his eyes and saw the back that he would never forget with just a glance.

The mermaid that should have been sacrificed was sitting on Poseidon at this time, still with a pair of long legs with perfect proportions, but her posture was a bit strange.

With his back to the sea Emperor, he also covered the human appearance of the sea god.

There are light blue transparent jellyfish floating around, which seem to be two worlds from the dark and cold road that just came in.

Gu Qi was wearing special clothes for sacrifice, and the back was an open design with thin straps intertwined, but now those thin straps were torn messy, and the clothes on both sides fell down awkwardly.

The mermaid's thin, white and beautiful back is more clearly shown, as well as the equally beautiful waist-to-hip ratio, and the shoulders and back of the neck are pink.

I don't know if he was dazzled, but he seemed to have seen many marks on his side waist that were faintly covered.

It is difficult to imagine that a male body can produce such a beautiful appearance, just like a face.

Haihuang was sweating when he saw it, but when he moved his eyes, he slammed into the vertical silver eyes that leaned out from Gu Qi's back at some point.

The murderous intent made him kneel on the ground abruptly, and the food in his hand fell to the ground. Bang Bang Bang Bang.

The chill rushed down frantically from the top of his head.

“This is not bullying you. ”

“I'm crying like this now, what should I do in the future. ”

Jie Heyan's vertical pupils moved to Gu Qi, whose face was flushed with crying, relying on the nature of the dragon to hold back his softness, and finally just kissed his moist eyelashes and rosy lips.

“The food is dirty, wait for him to get another one. "

He was still wiping tears from Gu Qi, and his tone was as light as if he said casually.

The sea Emperor was still trembling uncontrollably, and his gaze could only fall on the feet of the Poseidon shapeshifter stepping on the ground.

The skin tone of the ankles under the trousers is snow-white, but they look extremely strong, while the feet that are weakly hanging down in the middle are much smaller, the delicate feet are a little red, and the rounded and cute small toes can't touch the ground.

The frequency of shaking and sobbing is comparable.

The arrival of the Emperor of the Sea and the hasty departure went unnoticed by Gu Qi. He was sitting sideways on Jie Heyan at this time, his face and white body were wet, and his expression was aggrieved and a little frightened.

“Why not... you, why are you...”

Even if he didn't understand this kind of thing, such a huge difference could still be seen.

“What are you afraid of. ”

“It's not that I haven't done anything yet. ”

Jie Heyan held the slender waist of the little mermaid in his palm, guessing that the skin under his palm might have been squeamish just now, but it was not enough.

It's so white and so beautiful, it doesn't matter if it's a little bit more.

For hundreds of years, he has kept Gu Qi in the palm of his hand and couldn't bear to be beaten by a little wind and rain.

He rarely touched him excessively, but a frown could make him sound the alarm.

As a result, people have developed an unsuspecting look. Jie Heyan regretted it a little bit.

“...still? What do you mean, it's not yet..."

Gu Qi suddenly became sharp at this time, and as soon as he said a few words, he was interrupted by Jie and Yan's lips.

The soft, elastic and compact lip beads are contained, as if they will melt immediately.

“There is still time, I can teach you slowly. ”

Yan put their arms around Gu Qi's back and played with the string that would spread out at any time.

In Yan's eyes were emotions that Gu Qi didn't understand.

The intensity is too strong to melt away. ……

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485K 30.4K 94
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.6M 54.4K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

89.5K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
270K 9.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...