Developing Feelings | Jikook βœ“

By BabyMochissi_

[Social Media + Omegaverse AU] "How-why would he want to protect me?" Jimin whispered. "He should protect him... More

Teaser + Profiles
If Only
The Grind
Wish I Wasn't
What to Do?
What is This?
The Chase
Found You
The Waiting Game
What is Going On?
You're Famous
Just an Omega
First Move
Thinking About
FaceTime
Subtweeting
Are You Ready for Me?
Fanboy
The Meet Up
Scent Drunk
Caretaker
"Not a Date" Dates
Starry Eyes
Friendly Warning
Internal Conflict
Lean on Me
You Wouldn't Understand
Trust You
Real Dates
How Do I Do That?
I Have Questions
Defining Boundaries
What If?
Heat
Reveal
Doesn't Last for Long
How Dare He?!
My Omega
The Game Plan
On Offense
Consequences
Cool Down
You Know I Want That
D-Day
Coming Out
Passing Time
Plans
The Question
2U
Hold Onto Hope
The Process
It's Happening
The Prince
Pack
Our Perfect Palace

Reunion

840 66 2
By BabyMochissi_

"My friends said they'll be here!" Jimin announced as he jumped on Jungkook's back and scented him. "I'm so excited for everyone to meet. Imagine us all hanging out in our house in the future!" He kissed Jungkook's neck repeatedly and wrapped his legs tightly around him as his scent sweetened.

Jungkook held his legs tighter. "My friends are on their way too. I'm very excited to meet your friends too. I hope they will like me for you." Jungkook walked towards the living room.

"They're probably going to embarrass me and tell you how big of a fan I am." Jimin pouted and hid his face in Jungkook's neck.

"I want to know." Jungkook teased.

"Oh, they'll definitely let you know." Jimin sighed. "It's not fair. I hope your friends do the same, but it won't have the same impact." He groaned. "You just liked my game and whatnot. I literally had a poster of you over my bed."

"I-I often talk to you about them since the day I found out about your game." Jungkook blushed, and they sat on the couch. "Oh? You had? Why didn't you show me?"

"It's rolled up and hidden in a poster holder. I didn't want you to see it when you came over for the first time." Jimin covered his face with a pillow.

Jungkook chuckled. "You are a dedicated fan of mine. You're so cute, Angel."

"Did you ever think you'd date a fan?"

Jungkook pouted. "I didn't. I was so surprised at myself, but I don't regret falling in love with you. I feel like even if you weren't a fan, we were still going to meet each other, and probably fall in love with each other, because it's destiny."

Jimin crawled into Jungkook's lap and started kissing him sweetly, giggly and happy as his scent surrounded him. He kept kissing and cuddling until the doorbell rang.

"They are here! Let's welcome them."

He pouted. "Not ready to share you yet."

Jungkook pinched his cheeks. "We can't let them wait."

With a sigh, Jimin stood up and made his way to the door, only to light up when he was met with the faces of his three best friends.

"Tae, Hobi, Joon!" Jimin bounced, hugging them tightly.

"Well, if it isn't the one who stopped talking to us once he got a boyfriend," Taehyung teased, squeezing his cheek. "Why is it that I found out you were a thing via Jungkook's post? What happened to being soulmates?"

"Didn't know if he wanted others to know." Jimin pouted and rubbed his cheek. "Don't stop loving meeeeee."

Taehyung looked away. "I'll think about it."

Hoseok laughed and waved at Jungkook. "Hello, Jungkook. It's nice to see you in person instead of on a poster, Lock Screen, or—" He was cut off by Jimin covering his mouth.

Namjoon smiled fondly at the trio. "Hi, I'm Namjoon. I'm glad we finally get to meet."

Jungkook smiled, and politely bowed at them. "I'm glad to meet you all too! Let's head inside. My friends are on their way too."

They all nodded and removed their shoes before sitting down in the living room, Jimin resting his head on Jungkook's shoulder as he smiled happily at his friends.

"Uhm. I hope you like my house." Jungkook said, scratching his nape.

"It's cute," Taehyung said with a smile.

Hoseok looked around. "It has Jimin's and Alley's presence."

Namjoon nodded. "It makes it feel more familiar. You have the same cat tower and whatnot here. It's really thoughtful."

Jungkook blushed. "Jimin often sleeps here because I want him near me, so that I can watch him and take care of him properly." 

"Jimin really loves you," Taehyung explained. "He's always been hesitant to let people care for him. He doesn't like to be seen as weak."

Jungkook pouted. "He's not weak at all. It's just I really do care for him."

"You misunderstood Tae. We've known Min for quite a while. He hates asking for help or accepting it. Tae was saying it's obvious how much Jimin loves and trusts you because he lets you care for him." Namjoon smiled softly.

Jimin nodded and rubbed their scent glands on their wrists together before blushing.

"Oh? I'm sorry, I misunderstood it." He played with his fingers. "Does Jimin always talk about me to all of you?"

"Since you were eighteen and showed up on YouTube." Hoseok laughed. "'Look at this cutie. You have to follow him!'"

Jungkook chuckled. "Oh? A cutie, huh?"

Jimin pouted. "You were a baby. No tattoos or piercings. Just your big, round eyes and an excitement for gaming."

Jungkook scrunched his nose. "Your baby?"

"Of course! You're still a cutie! Mine." He giggled and kissed Jungkook's nose.

"Oh, so you can finally kiss Jungkook's nose like you always wanted~" Taehyung teased.

"Sh-Shut up." Jimin puffed his cheeks up.

Suddenly, they heard the doorbell ring.

Jungkook looked at the door. "I think my friends are here. I might go and check."

Jungkook stood as he walked towards the door, and when he opened it, Yoongi and Seokjin arrived, holding a box of pizzas in their hands. "We didn't want to come empty handed, that's why we're a little bit late," Seokjin said.

"I told you we can just order." Jungkook said, and Yoongi laughed.

"It's okay. Can we come inside?"

Jungkook nodded, and the couple went inside and Jungkook closed the door.

"Hello, we're sorry for being late." Seokjin apologized.

Hoseok smiled brightly. "That's fine! My name is Jung Hoseok by the way, and these are my boyfriends, Kim Namjoon and Kim Taehyung."

Yoongi was surprised. "Wow. I'm Yoongi, by the way. I'm Seokjin's boyfriend and this brat's manager."

Jungkook pouted. "I'm not a brat."

Seokjin showed them the pizzas they bought. "We bought pizzas! Let's eat them before they get cold."

Jungkook sat beside Jimin, pulling him closer to him. "My friends are so chaotic."

"Same." Jimin giggled before looking at Seokjin with his famous eye smile. "Thank you for bringing food, Jin and Yoongi. I can get the paper plates and whatnot."

"Oh my, dear. No, just sit back and relax. We can do that." Seokjin said, grabbing Yoongi's hand and they headed to Jungkook's kitchen.

Jungkook facepalmed. "Seokjin is always like that. You have to get used to it. He's super energetic."

Jimin giggled. "He called me 'dear.' I feel pretty."

"Bestie, you're a god of beauty and a sex symbol," Taehyung said and Hoseok elbowed him.

Jungkook smiled. "Are you guys okay with me being an omega? I hid it for so long. Aren't you mad at me for lying?"

The three's eyes widened.

"You're an omega?" Namjoon asked. "Jimin never told us."

"I didn't think it was my secret to share." Jimin looked down.

Jungkook held his hand, and intertwined their fingers. "Thank you for not telling them, and waiting for me to be the one who would say it. Yes, I'm an omega. At first, I thought Jimin would be mad, or would push me away, but I was wrong. He still accepted me..."

"Makes sense. He once asked us years ago about what if you weren't a beta, what if you were an omega like us," Hoseok said. "I said it was a weird thought, but he said he'd want to make you a nest."

"Shut uuuup." Jimin whined.

Jungkook looked at him. "You want to make me a nest? I would love that!"

Jimin smiled. "I mean, I helped you make a nest for our heats, but I'll make one by myself tonight and make it extra cozy for you."

Jungkook giggled. "Yay!"

The older omega smiled and covered Jungkook in kisses. "Anything for my baby."

Seokjin and Yoongi arrived with plates on their hands. "Okay, what's happening here?" Seokjin asked, placing the plates on the table.

"I promised to make Koo a nest." Jimin hummed. "He also told my friends he's an omega."

Yoongi sat on the couch, and Seokjin sat beside him. "I'm glad that our Jungkook is confident to tell the truth. We're so proud of him."

"If he comes out, we'll be sure to support him," Namjoon promised.

Jungkook smiled. "Thank you so much. I'm a little bit nervous, but having you all here, supporting me, makes me feel relieved."

Jimin squeezed his thigh. "I'll be with you every step of the way."

Jungkook pinched his cheeks. "I love you, Angel."

"I love you too." He smiled and cuddled into him while everyone started eating, Jimin shyly giving Jungkook puppy eyes for him to feed him.

Jungkook grabbed a slice, placing it on the plate, and he looked at Jimin. "Say 'ah'."

Jimin did just that and Jungkook ended up blushing at how cute Jimin looked while Taehyung chuckled.

"Oh, God. Yoongi, babe, feed me too." Seokjin pouted, begging.

Jungkook laughed. "Yoongi, don't let him wait."

Yoongi didn't hesitate to feed Seokjin, and the beta giggled, eating the pizza happily.

The trio smiled at the couples around them, sitting close and giggling among themselves. Taehyung and Namjoon kissed each of Hoseok's cheeks, causing the omega to blush and smell sweetly of papaya while his boyfriends added to the tropical scent—mango for Taehyung and pineapple rum for Namjoon.

"Should we have a drink? I can set up the karaoke." Jungkook suggested.

"Yes! You sing so prettily!" Jimin squealed excitedly.

"Okay! Let's have some fun today!" Seokjin jumped excitedly.

"Let's do it!" Taehyung ran over to grab Jimin, dancing with him before having his boyfriends join in. Jimin giggled, making eye contact with Jungkook with the biggest smile on his face. He was happy.

And Jungkook was happy too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
Android 0327 By Z

Fanfiction

863K 42.1K 53
[COMPLETED] Two brilliant engineers, Kwon Jiyong and Lucas, create the advanced Android 0327 Lalisa Manoban. As Lisa prepares to enter a society that...
89.8M 2.8M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
13.6M 674K 191
Ara, the only woman left alive after a plague, is searching for a way to save humanity. She thinks there isn't a man she can trust, until she meets K...