Developing Feelings | Jikook โœ“

By BabyMochissi_

[Social Media + Omegaverse AU] "How-why would he want to protect me?" Jimin whispered. "He should protect him... More

Teaser + Profiles
If Only
The Grind
Wish I Wasn't
What to Do?
What is This?
The Chase
Found You
The Waiting Game
What is Going On?
You're Famous
Just an Omega
First Move
Thinking About
FaceTime
Subtweeting
Are You Ready for Me?
Fanboy
The Meet Up
Scent Drunk
Caretaker
"Not a Date" Dates
Starry Eyes
Friendly Warning
Internal Conflict
Lean on Me
You Wouldn't Understand
Trust You
How Do I Do That?
I Have Questions
Defining Boundaries
What If?
Heat
Reveal
Doesn't Last for Long
How Dare He?!
My Omega
The Game Plan
On Offense
Consequences
Cool Down
Reunion
You Know I Want That
D-Day
Coming Out
Passing Time
Plans
The Question
2U
Hold Onto Hope
The Process
It's Happening
The Prince
Pack
Our Perfect Palace

Real Dates

1.1K 81 17
By BabyMochissi_

Jungkook kept on checking himself in the mirror as he practiced again how to act normal and not nervous once he met Jimin.

"Jungkook, don't mess up today, okay? Everything will be okay. I hope he will like my scent."

Jungkook grabbed his phone to text Jimin that he was on his way.

When Jungkook arrived at Jimin's house, his jaw dropped when he saw how beautiful Jimin was.

"Oh, God. You're so beautiful. I'm more in love."

"Just beautiful?" Jimin quirked an eyebrow, putting his hands on his hips. He was wearing a yellow crop top with black stripes, fishnet tights, and white, ripped booty shorts with pastel yellow Converse high tops. His makeup was done as perfectly, as always, and he took the time to curl his hair into gentle waves. He clicked his tongue, his black, dangly earrings swaying.

"Hot and sexy." His mint Oreo scent sweetened.

Jimin's eyes turned red and he approached the younger, pulling him close and breathing him in. "You smell so good that I want to keep you to myself," he said breathily. 

"I'm glad you love my scent. I was so nervous earlier, thinking you wouldn't want it."

"Want it on me." Jimin purred. "Smells so pretty."

Jungkook's arms wrapped on the omega's waist, pulling him closer as he leaned in his neck, leaving soft kisses and started scenting him.

Jimin's legs started to tremble and he became a purring mess, scenting Jungkook at the same time as he preened for the younger.

"Oh, fuck. This feels so nice. We still have a date, don't forget." Jungkook giggled.

He whined, his omega taking over for a second. "Want you inside of me." He pouted, burying closer.

"Later, baby. I also need to talk to my teammates about my true self today. It will be quick. I hope they will not hate me." Jungkook kissed him.

Jimin growled. "I won't let them be mean to you."

Jungkook pinched his cheeks. "Yes, sir. Let's go?"

"Okay!" Jimin nuzzled him and kissed him happily. "Let's go!"

Jungkook felt so nervous, that he couldn't stop walking back and forth, and Jimin was getting dizzy by looking at the omega.

Jimin spread his arms apart, pouting at the younger. "Let me hold you, baby."

Jungkook pouted as he buried himself in the omega, hugging him tightly. "Do you think they will still want me to be their captain?"

He cupped Jungkook's face and pressed a gentle kiss to his lips. "You're still the same person. You've always been an omega. They will see that, even if they're surprised at first. Your skills are the exact same as they were before they knew. No matter what, you're still an amazing player and captain."

Jungkook smiled. "Can you hold my hand and never let go once we arrive at the meeting room?"

"Of course. I'm here with you. You aren't alone." He squished Jungkook's face and rubbed their noses together.

Jungkook pressed his lips on the older's. "I love you."

"I love you too. I'm proud of you." Jimin smiled and played with Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook and Jimin arrived in front of the door to the meeting room. Jungkook felt really nervous. "Jimin, baby, can you kiss and scent me again before we enter? I'm still nervous."

He nodded quietly, pulling Jungkook into a warm and loving kiss before moving to his neck, kissing, scenting, and whispering sweet words of encouragement in between, telling Jungkook over and over again how perfect he was and how much he loved him.

Jungkook purred, and felt calmer than before. He opened the door, and there he saw Seok-Hoon, Minhyuk, Doyeon, and Jaesuk, his teammates who were patiently waiting for him. Yoongi and Seokjin waved at them.

"Captain! Manager told us that you called for an emergency meeting." Seok-Hoon stood.

"Ohhh? Wait, Captain. You look different today." Minhyuk grinned.

Jungkook chuckled. "Let us sit first, and I will tell you everything."

Jungkook looked at Jimin. He squeezed his hand and offered a smile, releasing some calming pheromones to keep the younger feeling confident.

The members looked so happy by staring at the couple. "So, what are you two, Captain?" Doyeon asked.

Jungkook smiled. "He's Jimin, Park Jimin, also known as Minie."

"Oh?! He's the developer of Serendipity, right?" Jaesuk's eyes brightened.

"That's me." Jimin waved and got closer to Jungkook.

"Oh my God! Did you know that Captain always talks about how amazing and incredible—" Jungkook covered Seok-Hoon's mouth, glaring at him, and Jimin on his right side giggled.

Jimin played with one of his earrings. "Does Kookie talk a lot about me?"

Jungkook blushed, and all his teammates—even Seokjin and Yoongi—nodded at him.

"Even in our group chat, Jimin." Seokjin said.

"You all are teasing me." Jungkook pouted.

"I think it's sweet." Jimin cooed.

Jungkook blushed again. "Okay. But since I finished telling you the first secret of mine, I'm going to tell you my biggest secret, but please promise me that you're not going to laugh."

"Captain, we only laugh with your corny jokes. Don't worry." Doyeon chuckled.

Jungkook glared. "They are not corny. Okay. Uhm. So..."

"It's okay, breathe." Seokjin said.

"I'm sorry for keeping and lying to all of you up until now. I'm... I'm not a beta... I'm an omega." Jungkook suddenly looked down, unable to meet their gaze.

Silence filled the room.

"If you want another captain to lead you, I can quit—"

"Who said you're quitting?" Seok-Hoon frowned

"Who said you're leaving us?" Minyuk pouted.

"No one can be a Captain like you!" Doyeon crossed his arms.

"It doesn't matter to us, and thank you for trusting us to tell your biggest secret." Seok-Hoon stood, patting Jungkook's shoulder.

"Just don't leave us or we will be lonely..." Jaesuk sighed.

Jungkook didn't expect their answers to be like this. He thought they would insult and push him away, but Jimin, Seokjin, and Yoongi were right. The members accepted him wholeheartedly.

"You are an amazing captain, Jungkook. You prove that an omega isn't weak, just like what the others are portraying. So please don't think that we're not okay about you being an omega. We're happy and proud of you for telling it to us." Yoongi smiled, cheering for Jungkook.

"Thank you..." Jungkook's eyes get teary.

Jimin hugged Jungkook tightly. "I told you that you're still Jungkook no matter what."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 12.5K 59
A Boy who is born with one blue eyes.His one eye is Blue & another one is dark brown.His life wasn't easy ,he was in dark ,this world made him heartl...
163K 7.4K 59
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
207K 13.4K 76
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...