Alpha Dylan

By Loveme105

"We have a feisty one," he mumbled, tracing kisses down my neck, settling just above my breasts as he admired... More

Chapter 1 | You Brought Me To A Club?
Chapter 2 | Don't Stare
Chapter 3 | Wasted Nights
Chapter 4 | What's So Funny?
Chapter 5 | Brotherly Love
Chapter 6 | The News
Chapter 7 | The Arrival
Chapter 8 | Need An Assistant?
Chapter 9 | The Call
Chapter 10 | Don't Tease Me
Chapter 11 | Longline Lake
Chapter 12 | Running In The Rain
Chapter 13 | Flames
Chapter 14 | Pain
Chapter 15 | The Claws Are Out
Chapter 16 | Diner Dash
Chapter 17 | Long Lost Family
Chapter 18 | You Call Yourself An Alpha?
Chapter 19 | Forest Fights
Chapter 20 | No Pack Of Mine
Chapter 21 | Pressure
Chapter 22 | Who Are You?
Chapter 23 | Road Trip
Chapter 24 | I'm Not Leaving You
Chapter 25 | Surprise
Chapter 26 | A Monster
Chapter 27 | Was It Really Love?
Chapter 28 | I Want It
Chapter 29 | Sweater Weather
Chapter 30 | I Like You In Pink
Chapter 31 | The Party
Chapter 32 | Don't Play Dumb
Chapter 33 | Family Reunion
Chapter 34 | Secrets
Chapter 35 | Lone Wolf
Chapter 36 | What Are You Hiding?
Chapter 37 | The Truth
Chapter 38 | The Betrayal
Chapter 39 | Is This What Death Feels Like?
Chapter 40 | Relief
Chapter 41 | What Did I Miss?
Chapter 42 | Tearful Truths
Chapter 43 | Corrupted Memories
Chapter 44 | Is This Just A Game?
Chapter 45 | The Accident
Chapter 46 | Did I Say That Out Loud?
Chapter 48 | Broken
Chapter 49 | A Fresh Start
Chapter 50 | Pour Your Heart Out
Chapter 51 | Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1.0- Jared's Second Chance
Bonus Chapter 2.0- Jared's Second Chance
ARE YOU READY?
THE HUNT
TAMING HIM

Chapter 47 | Coming To Blows

67.7K 2.1K 360
By Loveme105

The crowd turned into a blur around me as my ears started to ring, shock overcoming me as Amelia shook with anger, morphing into her small light coloured wolf, stalking towards my brother with her teeth bared, saliva dripping from her lips.

Her loud growl erupted through the room, causing everyone to panic, moving as far away from her as possible, the room now silent besides from Amelia's growling and the thumping beat of the music.

Dylan growled lowly in his chest, charging towards Amelia, with Dean, Ethan and Charles closely behind, their chest puffed out.

"Amelia, step away from Jared," ordered Dylan, his Alpha tone dripping off his tongue, causing multiple wolves in the room to automatically bow their heads involuntarily.

Amelia ignored Dylan, moving forwards until she was face to face with her mate, her eyes holding anguish and sorrow, but the loud aggressive noises exiting her mouth saying otherwise.

"What are you doing, Amelia?" asked Jared, shaking his head, glaring his mate right in the eyes, not a single ounce of fear masking his face. "You won't hurt me, come on. Shift back."

"Amelia, I've asked you once now! Shift back now or I'll use force!"

I rushed forward, my Luna instincts kicking in, causing me to stride over to my brother in confidence, but Dylan grabbed before I could make my way past him.

"No you don't," he said, pushing me behind him, nodding over to Dean to make sure I didn't try and slip past him when he wasn't looking.

"Don't even think about it," I growled at Dean, watching his hands twitch as if he was about to pull me back.

"Amelia, step away from my brother. This type of behaviour is not tolerated," I announced loudly, which caused Amelia to turn to me, growling.

"Did you just growl at your Luna?" spat my mate, his teeth gritted, the muscle in his jaw twitching as he spoke.

My brother chuckled, wheeling backwards away from his mate, grabbing another drink from the table, taking a swig. "You're embarrassing yourself, Amelia."

"That's it, I've had enough," huffed Dylan, stalking towards Amelia, causing her to back up into the wall, her wolf's rump hitting it harshly.

"I. Said. Shift. Back. Now!" ordered my mate, each word sounding like venom, causing Amelia to finally bow her head, her teeth still showing as she attempted to fight Dylan's Alpha orders, but she couldn't, and she eventually shifted back, laying naked on the cold wooden floor.

I heard Jared growl, obviously not liking the fact that everyone could see his mate's naked body, but he pushed it aside, turning away from her, his eyes still unable to focus on anything.

"Leave," snarled Dylan, nodding towards the door.

"Jared, did you really mean what you said?! Why would you even say that? Do you know how cruel that is?! I want to try again!" cried Amelia, her body shaking with anger as her eyes welled up with tears.

It was a painful situation to watch, knowing how unusual it was for Amelia to show her vulnerability; a hard-as-nails facade being the norm for her.

Everyone gazed at Jared, waiting for his reply, however, he only dropped his head, attempting to avoid the question.

"Answer me, dammit! Don't be a coward! Answer me Jared!"

After a few more seconds of silence from my brother, I sighed, gazing over at my mate pleadingly, not wanting Jared to go through this turmoil anymore. He didn't deserve it.

"You can't even answer me, can you? If you're going to reject me then do it you coward! I fucking dare you Jared!"

"Dean," mumbled Dylan, Dean instantly rushing over and helping my mate to grab Amelia, dragging her kicking and yelling body out of the room, slamming the front door shut behind them.

"They'll sort her out Jared, don't worry," reassured Ethan, which caused my brother to huff, throwing his glass bottle against the wall, the loud shatter echoing throughout the room, my ears ringing.

"Jared..." I muttered, not knowing what to say.

"I want her gone," he said angrily, his fists clenched on his lap.

"What? What do you mean gone?" questioned Gia, her eyes widening.

"I want her gone. She's hurt me too much," he growled.

"Okay, I understand man," said Ethan, ushering the crowd around us to continue the party, knowing Jared must have felt awkward with everyone staring at him. "You've had a lot to drink tonight. I'm sure the emotions are running high."

"Shall I help you to bed?" I asked, gazing down at my brother, a wave of heartache overcoming me as I watched my brother became a broken shell of a man, his face completely emotionless.

"I don't care. I don't care about anything anymore."

"I know, let's get you to bed," I said, grabbing the arms of the wheelchair, wheeling him down the corridor towards the guest bedroom in Dylan's house, shutting the door gently behind us.

"I wish I never met her."

"Everything will be fine. I promise," I muttered, settling down on the edge of Jared's single bed, not quite believing my own words.

Amelia was unpredictable, and didn't seem stable. She struggled to make a decision and stick to it, and after everything my brother had been through, I knew he needed someone who could keep him grounded.

"I know you're just trying to be a Luna and all, but what you're saying is complete bullshit, Clara," stammered Jared, pulling himself from his wheelchair onto the bed using his arms, settling down on the fluffy pillows.

"Go to sleep, and we can speak about this in the morning," I replied, pulling the covers over him, and after I was sure he was comfortable, I switched off the light, quickly shutting the door behind me.

Sighing, I made my way back down the corridor, running my hands through my long hair, emerging from the darkness of the hallway. I stepped back into the bustling crowded room where everyone was back partying, the drama that had just unfolded seemingly forgotten.

I squeezed past people, making my way towards the front door, pushing it open slowly, noticing Dylan and Dean sitting down on the patio steps, gazing out into the moonlight clearing.

"Where is she?" I asked, furrowing my brows, causing both the boys to turn to me, their eyes holding uncertainty.

"She left."

My eyes widened at Dylan's statement as I made my way over to the steps, sitting in between both Dylan and Dean.

"She left?" I asked, my voice quiet.

Dean nodded, shrugging. "It's probably for the best."

"Why did she leave?"

Dylan scratched his stubble, dragging his bottom lip into his mouth. "She said she'd had enough and no longer wanted to be a part of the pack."

"So she literally just left? Does she know how dangerous being a lone rogue is? She won't survive!"

"Good," stated Dean bluntly. "She's a hassle anyway."

"Stop it," I said, glaring at him. "She'll die out there."

"I know, but there's nothing I can do now. She wanted to leave. I cannot keep an adult pack member here against their will," replied my mate, leaning his head back, groaning, clearly panicking at how Jared would react.

"She'll probably come back once she realises that she can't fend for herself," said Dean, standing up, brushing off his jeans. "I'm going to go and see if Gia wants to dance."

I turned to Dylan, leaning into him, sighing. "He can't catch a break, Dylan."

"I know, baby," murmured my mate, pressing a kiss to the side of my head. "We'll have to break the news to him tomorrow that she's left."

"He said he wanted her gone, but I don't know if it was the alcohol talking or not."

Dylan hummed in agreement, wrapping his arm around me, and I snuggled into his chest, angling my head so that I could plant a trail of kisses down his jawline.

"Stop that, unless you want me to take you right here," said my mate huskily, leaning his head back so I could hit his sweet spot, a quiet groan escaping his mouth.

I smiled, moving forwards, locking my lips with Dylan's, our tongues dancing in unison as I felt my arousal overwhelm me, my wolf howling out in joy.

Dylan quickly spun me around using one arm, causing me to straddle him, our chests pressed up against each other, allowing me to feel his increasing heart rate.

"When is this damn party going to end?" laughed Dylan, shaking his head, his arms wrapping around me, pulling me impossibly closer.

...................................................

Thanks for reading! I hope you all enjoyed it!

Please vote and comment if you did!

I hope you're having a great evening :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.9K 1.8K 31
"Get out." A voice suddenly boomed coming down the stairs, Rachel. What is she doing here? I thought Hunter had banished her. "Rachel." I whisper...
18.2K 701 28
Warning: This book contains mature content. "Your scent is driving me crazy, mate. You're so ready for me," he said darkly, inhaling deeply, intoxica...
36.6K 1.7K 102
*NOTE: This Story is Complete! When the most powerful Alpha buys me at an underground auction, I never dreamed he would claim me as his Mate. Brenn...
2.4M 73.8K 50
#2 in Werewolf 12/05/18 Mated to a Beta and marked by his Alpha. A unique twist on the clichéd possessive Alpha stories. "W-what are you doing?" I s...