Aladdin the Series x Sister...

By ShiraFangirl

After Jafar's defeat, with Aladdin still living on the streets of Agrabah, still engaged to the beautiful and... More

OC Info
~ Air Feather Friends ~
~ Garden of Evil ~
~ Strike Up the Sand ~
~ Forget Me Lots ~
~ SandSwitch ~
~ SandSwitch Pt. 2 ~
~ Dune Quixote ~
~ The Citadel ~
~ The Secret of Dagger Rock ~
~ The Wind Jackals of Mozenrath ~
~ Shadow of a Doubt ~
~ Black Sand ~
~ Vocal Hero ~
~ The Lost City of the Sun ~

~ To Cure a Thief ~

994 19 4
By ShiraFangirl

At night in the palace's royal treasure room, a masked thief sneaks into the room. He sees a jeweled, golden gauntlet resting on a podium

"At last!"

The thief grabs the gauntlet. A cage lowers over the podium and an alarm sounds; the thief runs. His foot gets caught in a trap door; he frees himself, but backs up into a trap and is almost beheaded. The thief, freed from the trap, checks his head- his turban is destroyed and he has a large bald spot. He's almost at the exit when a giant mace swings down at him. The thief escapes, but not without damage- the mace rips off his pants and reveals his smiley-faced boxers.

The palace guards, including Y/N run into the room from another direction

"The thief got away clean!"

Razoul sees the fabric dangling from the mace and smiles.

"... Almost."

Seeing that made Y/N giggle, making him smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sometime later, the guards are putting the traps back into place in the treasure room as Y/N helps out; Sultan and Jasmine oversee.

"I can't believe someone broke into the royal treasure room, Father." Jasmine said.

"No kidding. Who wouldn't want to take treasures like these?" Y/N commented, pulling the rope.

"It is very strange, Jasmine. There's so much here to take yet it seems they were only interested in that jeweled gauntlet." Sultan said.

Abu peeks out from behind the Sultan's leg and expresses interest in the gauntlet. Once Sultan and Jasmine turn around, Abu approaches it. This went unnoticed by Aladdin.

"Don't even think about it, Abu."

"Who, me?" Abu asked innocently.

"Yes, you, King Klepto." Iago teased.

Abu swats Iago away and continues to stare at the gauntlet.

"... shiny..."

Y/N hears that and turns to see Abu grabs the gauntlet and runs.

"Abu!!"

The alarm sounds and the cage lowers. The guards run around, panicked and confused. Aladdin crashes into the Sultan and both fall over. The traps engage- Hakim and Fazal are nearly stabbed by daggers, Razoul pushes Y/N out of the way and loses his pants to the mace, much to her shock as he looks at her embarrassed, and Iago is trapped and almost beheaded.

Iago frees himself and assesses the damage. He too has a large bald spot.

"My... my..."

He screams and falls over. The Sultan sits up and adjusts his turban. He looks around at the defeated guards.

"Good Heavens! This is most peculiar. I don't understand what could have set it off."

Abu approaches, holding the gauntlet. Aladdin, surprised, takes it from him.

"... Aladdin?" Sultan questioned in shock.

"Uh... I... uh..."

He shrugs.

"...accident."

Aladdin and Y/N glares at Abu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine's bedroom

"You reckless, irresponsible monkey!" Y/N yelled.

"I am fed up, Abu!" Aladdin yelled too.

"And I am raw under the toupee!" Iago added, looking as angry as the siblings.

"Aladdin, Y/N, maybe you're being a little rough on Abu..." Jasmine softly said.

"Rough? Rough?! He embarrassed me! The Sultan thought I took it!" Aladdin exclaimed.

"And I nearly got myself killed if it weren't for Razoul saving me! I even saw his underwear, and it's so embarrassing!" Y/N exclaimed, blushing a little.

Aladdin turns to Abu.

"I've had it with you and your stealing, when will you learn?!"

Aladdin marches out of the room. Genie emerges from the lamp. He's inside a black and white projector screen and dressed like a scholar, ala a 1950's public service announcement.

"Learning can be fun, with Professor Knowledge!"

A desk appears before Abu.

"Put on your thinking fez!"

A book appears.

"Today's secret word: steal. One: to take another's property dishonestly. Two:..."

Genie comes out of the projector and gets into Abu's face.

"DON'T DO IT!"

Genie pulls out a gold coin and holds it before Abu.

"So, class, what have we learned?"

Abu steals the coin.

"... kid knows the value of a buck."

Genie reverts to normal. Aladdin enters the room, holding a leash. This shocked Y/N.

"Abu, you leave me no choice."

Abu sees the leash and gestures "no".

"If you won't control your stealing, this leash will."

Abu chatters angrily and swats the leash away. He walks away, angrily.

"I think you overdid it with the leash." Jasmine said.

"Yeah, that was a little too far. Even I wouldn't do that to True. I'd rather punished her with no fruit and give her vegetables instead if she misbehave."

True nodded in agreement, the gagged at the thought of vegetables she will be forced to eat.

"He'll be back." Aladdin assured.

Abu throws his fez at Aladdin.

"Oh, I don't know, Al. That's one mad monkey." Genie said in worry.

Abu marches out of the room.

"Iago, maybe you should go keep an eye on him?" Jasmine suggested.

"Sure, like the bird has nothing better to do!"

Iago bumps into Rajah, who licks his chops. He was about to turn around when he sees True in front of him with her fangs out.

"Nothing good on tonight. I think I'll go monkey watching. Oh look, there's one now!"

Iago exits.

"And make sure he doesn't steal anything!" Aladdin reminded.

Y/N sighs, knowing Iago is going to do the complete opposite. She just hopes Abu is okay and learn his lesson, especially Aladdin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next night, after patrolling around the palace, Y/N is right now in a library, looking through scrolls in the shelf with a lit candle in hand to see through the dark. She's trying to find something that involve that snake pendant. She couldn't stop thinking about that light that caused her and True to suddenly teleport back to Agrabah. She needs to discover the source of the power and why.

She suddenly felt something big and metal and slowly pulled it out to reveal a big Snake Scroll. This is what she was looking for.

Y/N slowly removed the cap and pulled out a scroll. She sits down in the table and unrolls the scroll and begins to read.

The story of the gorgon medusa is one of the most popular Greek myths which features snakes and emphasises the importance of snake symbolism in this era. Serpents are a recurring symbol in Greek and Roman mythology as they represent an array of different things. In early Greek mythology snakes were often portrayed as guardians of the underworld and symbolised the good and evil. In later stories snakes became associated with protection and healing and were used Greek mythology to represent renewal, growth and fertility. Many people of this time believed wearing snake jewellery would cure them of a sickness.

Many renaissance paintings, fashion, architecture and jewellery were inspired by biblical stories such as Adam and Eve and the forbidden fruit. In these contexts snakes carried a spiritual meaning, however, they were not always a positive symbol. In famous renaissance works serpents were included to show signal evil or inventible danger.

While snakes had a been a popular motif in jewellery for many of thousands of years by this point, these pieces were only worn by certain people in certain classes. The Victorian era, and more specifically Prince Albert's proposal to Queen Victoria, changed all of that. The ring given to Victoria was an open-style ring which featured a diamond encrusted snake motif on each opening and symbolised eternal love. Wowed by this fierce but elegant engagement ring, avid jewellery lovers started demanding affordable snake inspired jewellery.

Y/N was amazed by the story she had never read. She unrolls a few more for her to read and sees the the names of the powers she was looking for.

Defensive Wards

Illusion Conjuration

Control of the Snake Zodiac:
Invisibility, Snake Physiology, Earth, Magic Augmentation, Transmutation, Loyalty

She was about to question about these things when she heard a noise coming from outside. She stands up and walks over to the window only to find nothing. Odd. Y/N shrugged to herself and walked back to grab the scroll as she placed the scroll back inside the snake case and took it with her to her room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine's room

"It's not your fault, you know." Jasmine assured.

"She's right, Al. I mean, how were you supposed to know that one little leash would drive away your closest friend?" Genie said.

"I didn't ask Abu to leave!" Aladdin exclaimed.

Abu is outside the doorway, watching.

"I'm glad he's gone! He can stay away forever!"

Abu sighs and walks away, sulking.

"Aladdin, you know that's not true." Y/N said, looking at him straight in the eyes while petting True.

Aladdin sighed dejectedly.

"... who am I kidding? I miss that furry little guy."

Genie comforts Aladdin.

"Oh, look, Iago's with him. What's the worst that could happen?"

Iago flies in.

"Abu's become the king of thieves!"

"...that's pretty bad."

Y/N narrowed her eyes.

"What do you mean by that?"

Iago begins to explain everything, which it was mostly full of lies as they could tell, but they didn't say anything as they just let him talk. What they didn't know a certain thief is back in the royal treasure room with the help of Abu, who still sulks.

"And, uh, that's what happened." Iago finished his story.

"Let me get this straight. You saved the orphans from the fire while you fought the thousand thieves?" Genie questioned.

Iago nods with a nervous smile.

"Heh, that's right. Simultaneously."

Aladdin get irritated.

"Where's Abu?"

As if on cue, the alarm went off. The gang approaches the treasure room, on Carpet.

"Told ya, king of thieves." Iago said.

Meanwhile in the royal treasure room, Abu hands the Five Fingers to Amin.

"Thank you!"

He tries to put it on.

"I'll show them Butterfingers! Come on, come on..."

He finally gets it on.

"...what a feeling!"

Abu whimpers.

"Gold! Gimme gimme!"

Amin extends the Five Fingers toward a huge, golden elephant statue. The gauntlet acts as a magnet and draws in the statue.

"Gotta have it, gotta have it!"

The statue crushes Amin. He frees himself with a dopey grin.

"I'm fine, really!"

He moves the statue out of the way.

"Hmmm, something more compact."

Amin walks around the room, drawing in items and passing the items to Abu, who collects them in a bag.

"I need one of these and one of these and one of those!"

A sword flies toward Amin, who screams. He uses the Five Fingers to block the attack.

"No, not one of those..."

Amin throws the sword over his shoulder; it narrowly misses the entering gang. Abu sees the gang and waves innocently.

"Abu! How could you?!" Aladdin exclaimed, betrayed.

"And here I thought you learned your lesson!" Y/N glared.

"Excuse me, I'm trying to shop here!" Amin said in annoyance.

"Who's that?" Jasmine asked.

"Him? No idea." Iago said.

Amin uses the Five Fingers to draw in the giant mace.

"Think fast!"

He throws the mace at the gang.

"Run!" Aladdin shouted.

Genie rolls off of Carpet, dressed as a catcher; the gang exits on Carpet. The mace takes off Genie's head and continues in pursuit of Carpet. Genie stumbles around the treasure room, confused.

"Aladdin, it's gaining!" Iago yelped.

They near the end of the corridor.

"A window!" Y/N shouted.

"A very small window!" Iago added fearfully.

"Squeeze together, it's our only chance!" Aladdin said.

Genie appears.

"Sorry, lost my head. What's the update?"

"Mace. Dead end." Iago muttered.

Genie sees the mace; his eyes bulge. He grabs Carpet's tassels and folds him into a little ball. The gang clears the window. Genie appears before the mace, as a golfer.

"Four!"

He hits the mace with his golf club; it flies off in the opposite direction.

All the treasure in the royal treasure room has been stolen.

"They're gone!" Jasmine gasped.

"Abu's in this mess all because of me." Aladdin looked down.

Genie appears, as an alien in a Star Trek uniform.

"Do not blame yourself, Captain. Abu's actions are not within his normal behavior pattern."

"Yes. Someone must have put him up to it." Jasmine said.

"Yeah, and it starts with an 'I'." Y/N narrowed her eyes.

Iago hums innocently. The others stare at him.

"Oh, sure, blame the parrot!"

In the Skull and Dagger, Abu stumbles in, carrying the oversized bag of treasure; he now wears a leash. Abu falls down the stairs and is pinned under the bag. Amin stands in the doorway.

"... Butterfingers?"

"I am not Butterfingers!"

Amin attacks Hamar with the Five Fingers. Hamar is drawn into Amin and lands on top of him.

"... I am the greatest thief in all of Agrabah."

Amin uses the gauntlet to throw Hamar across the room.

"So don't ever call me that name again, ok?"

"Hey, Butterfingers."

Aladdin and Y/N appears in the doorway.

"Aladdin! Y/N!" Abu cheered in joy.

"We want our monkey." Y/N said.

"... that is, if it's not any trouble." Iago added.

"No, no trouble at all."

Amin uses the Five Fingers to remove all the treasure from the bag, freeing Abu. Abu runs to Aladdin.

"Abu!"

They hug.

"Uh oh, that was too easy." Iago said.

"How do you like these butterfingers?!"

The treasure comes together to form a giant fist.

"Told ya it was too easy!"

The fist attacks; Aladdin, Abu, Y/N, and Iago run to avoid it. They're nearly smashed, when Genie appears and intercepts the fist.

"Hey, Al, need a hand?"

The two fists "arm wrestle".

"It's good to have you back. But no more stealing, right?"

Aladdin hands Abu his fez.

"I promise!"

"And I promise, no more leashes!"

Aladdin removes the leash and they hug. Y/N smiles at the reunion. Amin struggles to win the wrestling match with Genie. Genie tickles Amin; Amin loses control and the fist collapses. Coins rain from the sky; the other thieves hurry to collect them.

Genie flex himself..

"Over the top, high-five!"

He then high-fives himself. Amin blasts Genie. He dribbles him like a basketball across the Skull and Dagger, then "shoots him" across the room.

"Duck!" Y/N warned.

Genie goes through the wall and lands in the alley. Aladdin climbs through the hole in the wall.

"...Genie?"

"Score one for Butterfingers!" Iago said.

The ground vibrates.

"Whoops."

Amin, furious, has picked up a building and is holding it above his head.

"Don't call me Butterfingers!"

"Sorry, oh great, powerful, master of thievery!"

Abu, angry, rolls up his "sleeves." He pauses and looks to Aladdin and Y/N.

"May I?"

"Just this once. Do it."

"Do what you're good at."

Abu runs to Amin and steals the Five Fingers. Amin realizes that the building is about to crush him.

"Nice monkey!" he begged.

The building crashes down, narrowly missing Amin. Amin stands up, overjoyed.

"I'm alright!"

"Butterfingers..."

Hamar and the other thieves are nearby; Hamar is ready to attack. Amin laughs nervously.

"Come on, fellas, I was only kidding..."

Amin runs; the thieves pursue.

"Way to go, monkey man!" Genie cheered.

"You saved our lives, Abu." Aladdin smiled.

Y/N pats Abu's head.

"You're a good monkey."

Abu gets bashful.

"Oh, shucks."

Iago looks at Abu.

"You know, fleabag, you're lucky to be alive. I told you not to get mixed up with that guy, but would you listen to me? No!"

Abu, angry, puts on the Five Fingers and approaches Iago.

"Abu, what're you doing with that? Put it down! OK, it was my fault. I got you into that mess."

Abu blasts him with the Five Fingers and sends him into the air.

"I'm sorry! There, I said it! Let me down! Abu!"

This made the gang laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 1.2K 26
Sinbad and Jafar have been super close and the greatest friends ever since they were kids, both have bond that can never be broken. When Sinbad agree...
11.5K 208 8
Aladdin, his sister Y/N, Princess Jasmine, Razoul, and the gang are not as free of the menacing sorcerer Jafar as they think. Since their last encoun...
201 0 13
Trading seas for the sand; the Straw Hats wind up in the desert city of Agrabah, meeting the daring street rat, Aladdin. In his quest to win the hea...
3.6K 27 19
What if there was a street rat named Amy? What if she meets the Queen of Agrabah in the market place who doesn't have children with her husband. What...