Mafia's Angel

Par FlyingApsara

He wanted to be Saved. He wanted to Save him. The Angel meets a Mafia in most unexpected situations. He was... Plus

Mafia's Angel
Mafia's Angel
Mafia's Angel. 3
Mafia's Angel. 4
Mafia's Angel. 5
Mafia's Angel. 6
Mafia's Angel. 7
Mafia's Angel. 8
Mafia's Angel. 9
Mafia's Angel. 10
Mafia's Angel. 11
Mafia's Angel. 12
Mafia's Angel. 13
Mafia's Angel. 14
Mafia's Angel. 15
Mafia's Angel. 16
Mafia's Angel. 17
Mafia's Angel. 18
Mafia's Angel. 19
Mafia's Angel. 20
Mafia's Angel. 21
Mafia's Angel. 22
Mafia's Angel. 23
Mafia's Angel. 24
Mafia's Angel. 25
Mafia's Angel. 26
Mafia's Angel. 27
Mafia's Angel. 28
Mafia's Angel. 29

Mafia's Angel. Epilogue.

1.2K 74 44
Par FlyingApsara

For those who wanted it.

**********

Mafia's Angel. Epilogue.

"Mew can you sit down for a bit. You making me feel dizzy by walking here and there". Max couldnt atop himself to say. He was constantly pacing in the room. Left right, left right, for the past half hour.

Max saw this but ignored in the beginning, because he could understand Mew was nervous. But now it was getting on his nerves.

His voice worked as a SWITCH that instantly turned Mew off. He was standing still in the middle of the room as if he never moved ever.

Derek saw this and bust into laughter. Mew turned to him and gave a stingy eye.

"Very funny eh. He he he he he he". He  mimicked Derek making him laugh even more. This time Max smiled too. But he bit his lower lip not to provoke the angry kitten..

"Now now now. Pete could you remind me, who was there to tease me till i said my vows and even after that"? He turned to Pete and laughed when Pete and Max screamed in unison.

"Mewwwwww".

"Jeeeez. You all are meanies. D if you forgot it was also Mew who forced all arrangements for both of you to get married as soon as possible". Mew huffed and sat on a couch, arms crossed and puffed cheeks. He was looking like a cute hamster though.

Derek looked at him and smiled before going to sit with him. Max smiled too and walked outside to let the friends talks. Besides he was missing his husband too.

"Master Mew". He politely called him making him look at him. Derek saw he was nervous but he could see his eyes glittering too. "Why are you so scared Master Mew"? He asked him.

"I...".

"Is there anything to be worried? Its your big Day Master Mew. Although no one can dare come between you, but today you will be official. You have waited for this day for long Master, then why"? Derek held his hand in his warm ones.

"Am not scared D. Am nervous. For all these years, i have yearned for this particular day. I have dreamt about it for so many times that i feel its only another dream.

Am i even good enough for him? I know its too late for me to ask this,  but what if he...".

"Shhh. Calm down first. You are sweating". Derek handed him water and wiped the sweat off his forehead.

"You, are perfect for him. In every aspect. As his life partner as well as the Donna of the Empire. You have completed him, like he has completed you". Derek smiled warmly at him.

"You sure D"? Mew held his hand and thats when Max came in.

"Guys come on. Mew you are chatting here and there your would be husband is all set to chop off our heads". He said in an annoyed tone making Mew laugh.

He was about to rebuke, but just then they all heard soft music indicating it was Mew's cue to walk to the aisle.

He looked at his Phi Max who held him a small bouquet of white Lillie. . 

"Lets go Mew". He hooked their arms together followed by Derek and Pete walking behind them.

They walked to a small pathway that lead to an aisel by the beach. There were so many colorful flowers scattered around. People looking at him looking so beautiful but his eyes were focused on the man standing at the aisle in black suit.  And how he wished to run to him to make himself believe that it wasnt a lie. It wasnt a dream. But he held himself. Just a few more steps and he would see it wasnt a dream.

Tae...

He had waited for this moment for long. So long. The entire morning he spent without Mew had made him realise how important Mew was to him. How he could not live without him. How much he mean to him.

He was waiting, standing at the Aisle, repeating the vows in his mind,  but he forgot everything once he saw Mew coming towards him.

He was wearing a white suit. As pure as he was. Holding white flowers, he was flawless. Innocent. Like his Angel.

He was looking gorgeous in the Tux, Tae had chosen for him. And not to mention the pink on his cheeks. Tae frowned as Mew came closer.

Mew looked at him frowning and he was insecure at once. He saw Tae looking at him with deep eyes before coming close to him.

He cupped his cheeks, rubbing his thumbs in a circular motion.

"I told you not to wear a blush on baby". Tae said in a sulking tone. Mew looked at him confused and then blushed even more.

"I.. I am not wearing any blush on Phi". Mew said biting his lips....

"Aowh..". Tae step back blushing himself. As always he forgot Mew would blush so easily.

"Am so happy Love". Tae held his hands as the priest took the mic indicating the beginning of the ceremony.

Mew didnt know what priest was asking them. His vision was getting blurry at every word of love Tae was promising him. He didnt know when Tae slipped the ring in his finger and now was waiting for him to speak.

It was overwhelming. He looked around at everyone. They were smiling with tears in their eyes. He turned back to the man he loved the most. He was looking back at him with love stuck eyes.

"I... I... I dont remember what i was supposed to say". Mew said in an embarrasses tone. Everyone bust out into laughter looking at the cute boy. Tae smiled at him. Squeezing his hands a bit to encourage him.

"But yes. I remember one thing. The most important thing". Mew paused looking intently at Tae. "I love you Phi Tae. I love you so much that i cant forget it ever. Thank you Phi". He slipped the other ring in Tae's finger before kissing the back of his palm.

"I announce you Tae Darvid and Mew Suppassit as lawfully wedded husbands. You may sign the papers and kiss each other". The preist announcred at the Mayor presented them with the papers to sign as their marriage was registered.

"May i"? Tae turned to cup Mew's cheeks, asking like a gentleman for their first official kiss. And Mew nodded his head shyly.

Everyone cheered for the couple who sealed their marriage with a gentle promising kiss.
************

Mew was standing in the window of the Master Suite they were staying in for a week in Russia. Curtesy Mr and Mrs Troy Thompson, aka Laila and Troy.

He was in his night gown. Waiting for Tae to finish his call while he was watching over the city. It was a perfect weather. Spring. The flowers were in full bloom so Troy and Laila invited them to spend their honeymoon in Russia.

"Am sorry Bub". He smiled as Tae back hug him whispering sweet sorries.

"Hmmm". Mew leaned his head on Tae's shoulder, intervining their fingers. He smiled to see the rings shining together.

"I have waited for this day for so long Bub". Tae said following his gaze to the city outside.

"So did i Phi. I was scared in the beginning. To realise my feelings for you. To confess them. I was scared you will reject me. I was not even sure if i have any right to love you. I always kept myself as the last option, for you to fall for me.

Even if you gave me everything, still there was a little fear in the corner of my heart. You deserved the best Phi. In everything. A businessman,  the best human being on earth. I always wished you get the perfect one for you. Not atleast me..

I never forgot where i come from Phi. I always remembered who i was. And still i am here". Mew wasnt talking more than a whisper.

Tae turned him to face him, still keeping him in his arms.

"You havent forgiven me for that day Bub"? He said with a slight sadness in his voice.

"I have forgiven you Phi. But. It hurt me a lot that night". Mew smiled. Not taunting Tae. But yeah that day was still alive in his eyes.

/*Flashback*/

"Boss" .....

Tae was reviewing a file in his Penthouse. Mew has still not came back from University and he had no important meeting so he decided to stay at home.

"Hmmm Max"?? He lift his head up, sipping his favorite wine in the globe.

"I want to talk to you". Max said in kind of aggressive tone.

"About what"? Tae stood up this time. Tul entered the lounge too in appologetic look. Tae couldnt undertsand why Max was angry. "What is it? Did Tul kick you out of the bedroom"? Tae chuckled this time but again...

"What is it Max"? This time he queried seriously.

"Boss. Its been 8 9 months or more".

"For what"?

"Mew...."

"What about Mew? Am not in a mood of riddles Maxiin".

"How long you gonna keep him here"? Max said.

"Whats with him staying here"? Tae was confused.

"Oh dont pretend like you dont know what i am saying". Max almost snapped.

"What the f... Say it out. Whats the problem"? Tae was getting irritated too. Tul tried to stop Max but to no use.

"For how long you gonna control him"?

"Maxiin. You are crossing limits. I never controlled him. Go. Clear your mind and talk. I wont tolerate it next time". Tae raised his finger and was about to leave for his bedroom but he was rooted on his place listening to what Max said.

"Yeah. And what about you crossing all limits with my baby brother"????

"What the fuckkkkk. Do you even know what you are saying and who are you talking to? Dont forget i am your boss". Tae said in utterly cold hissing tone. His eyes were fuming with anger, yet he managed not to hit Max.

"I didnt forget anything. But seems like you forgot everything after you got to keep Mew here with you. What do you want from him? Why you luring him with all the things? Money, shopping, outings. Car. Phone. Why? Huh?

He cannot go anywhere he wants. He cannot come to meet me although am just floors down. He doesnt move to his will. Phi Tae says this, Phi Tae said that. Phi Tae bought this. I dont need that. Phi Tae already gave me everything. I cannot stay late, Phi Tae doesnt like this.

Why the hell you are controlling him? Let him go. Let him live his life peacefully. Or you are waiting for the right time to get into his pants. Right? This is what you want huh?

But remember, i wont let you take advantage of him. He is a kid to me. I wont let anyone hurt him. Did you get it...."""

"Shut the fuckkkkk upppp". This time Max had crossed all limits. Tae punched him square. It was such powerful that his lip busted.

"Phiiiii". Mew who just entered the lounge was stuck on his place. He ran to hold Max who was hissing in pain.

Tae strode to Mew's room and slammed the door shut. Mew was still asking Tul when Tae came back with a bag.

"Here. Take it and get out". It was another shock for Mew. Tae had never raised voice at him and now he was shouting at him.

"Phi.....". He turned to Tae and then Max. He was confused, shocked and afraid.

"Shut the fuck up. I said. Take your fucking bag and get the fuck out of my place". Tae roared. His eyes were blood shedding.

"Phi.. Wha....". He tried to hold Tae's hand but he swatted away from him. Mew felt a paing of pain in his heart.

Tae never rejected his touches. He didnt know what did he do to be treated like this.

"Phi please. If i did any mistake, please forgive me. Dont push me away. Please dont throw me away. I will listen to you. I will do everything you say Phi. Please Phi". Mew was in tears. He clasped his hands on his chest kneeling on the floor, trying to stay upright.

"Ask your Phi' Chai. He said am controlling you. I dont let you live your life according to your will. He accused me of luring you with gifts to ... To..". Tae fell silent. It was too odd for him to say what Max had said.

"Phi Maxie. Its not that Phi. Phi Tae never stopped me for doing anything. He never controlled me or imposed on me. Phi Please. Phi Tae. Listen to me Phi. Please". He was shifting between two most important people of his life.

"I heard what i heard. I said what i said. Get the fucking  out. Now". He turned to go but this time Mew held his leg, like his life depend on it. Crying in hiccups. Max came to untie his hands but Tul held him tightly.

"Phi.. I dont want to go anywhere. Dont push me away Phi.  I never complained about anything Phi. I love here. I love living here. Under your wings Phi. I dont want to go anywhere Phi. I cant live without you Phi". Mew was begging, hugging his leg tightly.

Max was shocked to see this. He never knew how much Tae meant to Mew.

"You love it here. Yeah? You like anything i do? So how about it"? All of the sudden Tae pulled him up like a rag doll and hauled him to the wall, choking his neck. Mew's feet were dangling a few inches above the ground.

"Bosssssss"!!!!!!! Max and Tul screamed..

"Dont you fucking come near or i will snap his neck". Tae said and his face screamed of him being ruthless mafia. He was the king of heartless.

Mew frantically tried to undo his hands for a while as his oxygen cut short and then stopped his struggling.

"Your brother said i am doing it all to get into your pants. You understand what it means? He accused me of the intentions of raping you. Imposing on you. 

Now tell me Maxiin Nattapol, what if i rape him here, in front of you. Can you stop me"?  Mew felt his blood turning cold.

Max felt someone put a bucket of ice water on him. Tae was right. What if he really did?

Tae looked at his face with a anger filled smirk and left Mew who fell down like lifeless.

"Take him away from my eyes. And dont show me your face too. I fire you from the business and my life. The next time i saw you i will kill you". He tried to walk but his hand was clutched.

"Leave me Mew. From today onwards,  our ways part".

"Wow... Wow" . Mew left his hand and stood up strumbling on his feet. His body had still not gained its balance. Tae turned to see him chuckling and clapping in sarcast.

"What a life eh. I was child, my parents left me. I was 5 my Phi left me. And then when i thought someone really thought i am worth living, he threw me out too.

Phi Max. How dare you? How could you say all this? Did i ever complain you about anything? Did i ever said Phi Tae imposes on me, commands me? No. I never. Because he doesnt. And even if he does, i have no objection.

He can control me, he can command me. He would say sleep i would sleep. He would say wake up i would stay awake forever. He calls it night so its night without any argument.

I dont even know what do i own. I dont fucking care. All i want is Phi Tae. He was there when i spent nights in nightmares. He comforted me. He consoled me. Not that i object but it was your decision to nominate him as my guardian. Right? So why it matters to you?

He never touched me to make me uncomfortable and you think he wants to take advantage of me. He could have. I have spent all nights here, alone with him.  And even if he does, I DONT HAVE ANY OBJECTION. I would willingly give myself to him". For the first time he shouted in front of Max.

"And you. Who are you to decide what i want? Who am i? A transhbin? A doll? Picked me when you wanted to play and threw me when you played to your heart? I am a fucking human being. I have feelings. My heart beats too.

I want to live happy too. I want to love someone too. I want to be loved too. I thought may be i meant something for you. Someone important. But thank you. Thank you for telling me my place. Thank you for waking me up to the reality.

I dont want any of you. I can survive on my own. I already did. I havent forgotton to live in streets. I do remember to work to live. You guys say you dont want me in your life. Now today i say. I dont want to see any of you.

I am leaving and i came here with a bag, i will leave with my bag. I dont need anything from you. Thank you for letting me live the best months here. Thank you for letting me be happy. I dont want anyone to meet me ever". Mew pulled out his wallet,  his mobile. He took out his car keys, the one Tae gifted him.

He went to his bedroom and came back after a few moments with his old worn out bag and the clothes that he wore when Tae brought him the first time.

All three men were spellbound. They were silently watching him. Mew just bow down in front of everyone before going out. No one could move even if they wanted to.

What Mew had said was an eyeopener for all. They broke him when they all promised to keep him happy.

"Oh.. Before i go. Something i want to say". Mew turned to come to Tae.

"I dont know if you feel the same or not. But i want to say it because i know there would never be a chance again". He looked straight into Tae's eyes.

A little smile touched his lips as he held Tae's hands. He gently kissed his forehead, his eyes. His cheeks,  his hands.

Tae was just looking at him. His heart was hammering inside. Waiting for what Mew had to say.

"I Love you Phi Tae. I dont care what you do. I dont care what your business is. I love you for who you are. I love you for how selfless you are. People call you heartless, cold. But all i can see is the warmth in your eyes. The care. The concern.

Thank you for giving importance to a nobody like me. I will make sure i will never burden you ever. I.. I will be going now. Take care Phi Tae". He blinked his eyes to push the tears back. He smiled at him and turned to finally leave, but all he knew, he was held and spun back in the familiar warm embrace.

"I am so sorry baby. I am so very sorry. Forgive your Phi please. Forgive me". For the very first time Max and Tul saw tears in Tae's eyes. The tears of regret and guilt..

"Dont leave Phi. Phi cant live without you. Please". He embraced Mew tightly who was snuggling more into him.

"I love you Phi. I love you so much. Dont leave me please. Dont push me away Phi i will die". He was sobbing  hard. Tae pulled his face from the crook of his neck, peppering kisses all over his face.

"I will never let you. Nothing can take me away from me. Not even me. Am sorry baby. I am so sorry". Mew smiled in tears and hug Tae tight again. They forgot everyone around them.

Tul held Max and pulled him to leave. He knew they both need each other. Though Max didnt want to leave but he knew too.

"I love you Phi". Mew cooed in the crook of Tae's neck as they both settled on the couch with Mew sitting on Tae's lap.

Tae sighed deep. Tightening his hug around Mew for a while before pulling apart.

He wiped his cheeks with his thumbs. Caressing his cheeks. His eyes were stuck at the lines on his pale neck.

"Am so sorry baby. Please forgive me for what i did to you. I shouldnt have. I just got angry at what Max said. And leashed upon you. Am sorry baby". Tae cupped his face in one hand.

"Its okay Phi. Nothing matters to me except that fact that am here with you". Mew leaned into his touch. They were staring in each other's eyes.

Tae let his lips linger on Mew's forehead.

"Can i"? Mew could feel his gaze on his trembling lips. He didnt know what possessed Tae but at the moment he didnt care anyway.

"Yess". He whispered before Tae covered his soft lips with his plump ones. It was the first kiss that Mew felt. A touch of love. A touch of care. Nothing haste.

Tae unconsciously grasped his waist tight, pulling him close. Mew gasped and that was enough for Tae to push his tongue inside Mew's mouth, who was as desperate as he was.

He let Tae dominate him. Tae adjusted him comfortably straddling him properly, facing him. He pulled Mew's arms around his  shoulder, pulling him close by his waist.

Without wasting a moment he again invaded Mew's mouth with his tongue. Licking the roof of his mouth. Mew couldnt do anything but to let him block his airways.

"Mmmmmhhhhh". Mew moaned.

"Hmmmmm". Tae tilted his face for a deeper kiss. They were getting out of breath when Tae pulled off.

They were panting hard. Breathless. But contented.

"I love you too baby. Been long. But i was afraid of you leaving me. You know my business. Its risk. Not even legal. But baby, there is one thing that is the truth. I love you.. And i will never let you go". Tae said attaching his forehead with Mew.

Mew was gaping at the confession and lots of tears slipped passed his eyes. This time happiness.

"I love you so much Phi. Am so happy". Mew smiled in tears and so did Tae.

"Am happy too". They kept sitting there basking in the happiness of their confessions. No words were needed anymore.

/*Flashback Ends*/

"I love you baby. And you dont know how much i regret it". Tae held his hand as they sat on the couch.

"I was scared that day Phi. What if you really had thrown me out"? Mew said with a tearfilled smile.

"I would never ever let you go away Bub. But why tonight"? He couldnt help but ask.

"Because from tonight onwards, i want you to promise me, that you will never say anything like this to me. If you did, i will leave you. And you would never be able to find me. Got it Khun Darvid". Mew held the collar of his nightwear.

"I got it Husband. I promise these would be the last tears of sadness. And from tonight you will only shed tears of pleasure. I promise". Tae said winking at Mew. And Mew couldnt even process because he was pinned down and his lips were caught in a heated kiss, to officially start their first night as Husbands.

***********

So... Its officially over now.

Comment and Like if you feel like.

Love you all

Tabbz

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

281K 8.5K 38
Story includes inappropriate behavior and inappropriate things like abuses, harsh words, child abuse and if you are not comfortable with all these th...
165K 4.3K 38
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
338K 24.6K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
28.8K 1K 15
[BOOK 1] do you ever heard about warewolf alpha? They Come to the human world just to find their mates.......... once they find their mate...