Stay | Taehyung ff | SO2

By UMAYFICS

๐‘ฒ๐’Š๐’Ž ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’†๐’‰๐’š๐’–๐’๐’ˆ ร— ๐’š/๐’ (๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“) | Completed | "I leave her when I need to cherish her but now... More

โ—– DISCLAIMER โ—— ใ€€
โ—– characters โ—— ใ€€
~ chapter 1 ~
~ chapter 2 ~
~ chapter 3 ~
~ chapter 4 ~
โ˜†HOPE dayโ˜†
~ chapter 5 ~
~ chapter 6 ~
~ chapter 7 ~
~ chapter 8 ~
~ chapter 9 ~
~ chapter 10 ~
~ chapter 11 ~
HAPPY YOONGI DAY
~ chapter 12 ~
~ chapter 13 ~
~ chapter 14 ~
~ chapter 15 ~
~ chapter 16 ~
~ chapter 17 ~
~ chapter 18 ~
~ chapter 19 ~
~ chapter 20 ~
~ chapter 21 ~
~ chapter 22 ~
~ chapter 23 ~
~ chapter 24 ~
~ chapter 25 ~
~ chapter 26 ~
~ chapter 28 ~
~ chapter 29 ~
~ chapter 30 ~
noT(a)e (important)
~ chapter 31 ~
~ chapter 32 ~
~ chapter 33 ~
~ chapter 34 ~
~ chapter 35 ~
~ chapter 36 ~
~ chapter 37 ~
~ chapter 38 ~
~ Epilogue ~
โ—–writer ร— readersโ——
Jungkook
It's out

~ chapter 27 ~

1.6K 94 8
By UMAYFICS

"Mr Kim, can you explain those articles coz they all just rumour right!?" Celine asked as everyone in the meeting room waited for Taehyung's answer.

"Yes, it's true" some gasp loudly, and some widen their eyes but yoonmin, Taekook and Min just sit normally as if they know all this all true.

"W_What it's just a lie. Mr Kim how!?" Celine becomes speechless as she drinks some water to contain herself.

"It's all true. I even had twins. It's had been 7 years that I'm married" Taehyung said "but why did you hide this all!?" some random CEO asked.

"I didn't hide anything it's just no one asked me about my marriage" Taehyung innocently said "and we're planning a press conference to clarify the news," Jimin said as he give everyone a small smile.

"OHHHHH!!!!" "YEAHHHH!!" They all hear some screams & look at the door. Taehyung smiled secretly and then cleared his throat "don't worry they both are my twins" Taehyung said as they continue their meeting.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Oppa, this is soo big," said Yeon holding the seat handles tightly "yes, I love this appa have a big house, big company," Woon said as he pushed the leather office seat on which Yeon is sitting.

They both are playing in the wide corridors as a few guards also running behind them. "Little master be careful or else little miss will be hurt."

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Paris, 5:30 PM

"Everything is done I should call Jean now" saying that to herself y/n went back to her room as she called Jean. Soon, Jean also comes as they both go to Taehyung company.

"La soeur!!?"

"Hmm"

"Is that true, I mean I read the article."

y/n put her mobile on her lap and then look at Jean "how do you know that it's me coz I know that they didn't publish the woman's pic it's just blurry though."

"I can easily recognize you soeur. I know it's you."

"It's true."

"What the f-"

"Language."

"Sorry."

"But soeur I still can't believe that Mr Kim Taehyung is your EX."

"Not really, he's still my husband as we haven't had the divorce yet."

"But you said something else."

"I also thought the same until I get to know about the truth."

"I sense that someone is following you for the past four days."

"What!?"

"I feel someone is around you all the time. Just be careful soeur" Jean gives his ultimate charming smile making y/n cheeks get crimson red.

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・

"Jean, after the staff take the packs go back home coz the twins are with Taehyung right now. I will pay a visit to know if they like to come with me or not."

hearing y/n words Jean smile, nodding at her. after giving a brotherly hug y/n walk's to the elevator the doors are about to close but two girls come running to the elevator.

y/n in reflex extended her hand preventing the elevator doors to close. They both come inside "thank you" One girl with a white shirt said as the other girl keep quiet she looks like 26 maybe!! so y/n just keep silent thinking she's older than her that's why she doesn't say 'thank you'.

"Celine, are you sure about this!?" The girl in the white shirt asked the girl who wear a yellow pencil skirt with a cream top.

"Yes, I'm damn sure, I'm going to seduce him now" after saying that she take her small makeup blush and started fixing her makeup.

"But he said that he has family," The white shirt girl said.

"Alice, I don't care as long my company will grow more I can kick his wife then her kids I will send them to America or something orphan," Celine said.

y/n scoffed, she fists her palm tightly not to slap Celine. y/n hands are itchy to ruin her heavy makeup by throwing water on her face. y/n grit her teeth with a clenched jaw.

"Won't you leave him?" Alice asked.

"I won't. I want to be successful even if it's a matter of ruining someone else's family" she said determinedly.

"AISH!!!" they both flinched hearing y/n. y/n looked at them "sorry, I just see a bug" y/n said then look front as Alice and Celine gazed at each other.

'Gosh!! I just want to punch her, damn this elevator goes fast...'

y/n thought to herself as she silently stood there. Alice and Celine started talking again behind y/n as they both stood behind her.

"I just can't believe you go down this low, Celine," Alice said in disbelief. "I can't stop. I come this far it just stays out at the door stop anyone from coming inside and I will do my job peacefully."

y/n look down as she can't control herself anymore the doors open. y/n noticed that her shoelace is undone "excuse me" The girl in the white shirt (Alice) said as y/n come out stood said then she bend down and started to tie her laces.

after done with her shoelaces y/n stood then started to walk towards Taehyung's cabin.

'I will tell Taehyung about this pencil skirt girl & fire her' y/n thought to herself.

"he said big Brown doors in near the end of the corridor but where," y/n said to herself as she walk then she see an empty table "maybe the assistance is on leave" saying that to herself she walked then she see a figure standing outside with white shirt.

And this woman is the same person in the elevator. wait.

"stay out at the door stop anyone from coming inside and I will do my job peacefully."

y/n eyes widen after remembering their words that means all this time that pencil skirt talked about Taehyung and the twins. y/n gasped in disbelief she leak her lips as she walk to the door.

"excuse me, you can't go in coz Mr Kim is in a personal meeting," Alice said making y/n scoff.

"Did you forget me!?" y/n looked into her soul. Alice's eyes widen after remembering y/n.

She's the girl in the elevator.

"I_I it's not what your thinking" she tries to explain.

"If you still have humanity left inside you then move or else you will regret your life decision now," y/n said crossing her arms over her chest.

Alice gulped then slowly move aside as y/n kicked the door open, and step inside. y/n just roll her eyes looking at what is happening.

That pencil skirt sitting on Taehyung's desk & Taehyung looks annoyed like he will lose his shit at any time but Taehyung eyes widen when he sees y/n standing there with her both hands on her hips.

Taehyung immediately stood and marched to y/n "y/n, baby it's not what you think" Taehyung's eyes nearly get teary as he hold her hands softly.

"I trust you Taehyung, don't worry," y/n said with a smile as she squeezed Taehyung's hands assuming that everything will be ok.

"you trust m_me" Taehyung couldn't believe his ears as he heard her words. y/n giggled "where are twins!?" y/n asked as she sway their both hands to ease the tension between them.

"They are with hyungs. I will call Sam to bring them" he said "no, go bring them I will wait for you hear," y/n said with a smile.

Taehyung looks back coldly "get out, will you!!" Taehyung glare at her then looks at y/n with a smile. Taehyung went out Celine was also about to go but y/n hold her wrist. Celine widens her eyes, gulping in fear.

"Where are you going!!? I have some things to talk to you" y/n look at her and then smiles.

"Sorry, but I should go now" Celine try to release y/n grip but y/n tighten more and then come to her ear whispering.

"Do you know my hands are soo itchy" hearing y/n words Celine's eyes get teary then she sees y/n smirking at her.

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

The elevator door gets opened. Taehyung & twins are about to step out but they see two women standing there. Taehyung glared at Celine.

Those women bow their heads "I'm sorry Mr Kim" hearing their words Taehyung frowned "how can you guys speak the Korean language."

They both look at each other then Celine looks at Taehyung "sorry Mr Kim, I was blinded by success & try this nasty act. I don't want to work on this project anymore" after that they both get into the elevator as Taehyung watched them going down.

"Appa, why does her corner lip have blood," Taewoon asked as he pull Taehyung hand to get his Appa's attention.

"I didn't notice her," Taehyung said while pushing the door open "EOMMA!!!" Twins scream together as they see y/n sitting on the chair beside the window while drinking coffee.

Taehyung smile and walk to the table that sits in front of her as the twins hug her. "Oh!! My babies, have you had lunch guys!?" y/n questioned them.

"Yeah!! Appa fed us with chicken" hearing the twin's words y/n smiled "Eomma, the office is soo big" Taewoon said "yes, we played soo much" Taeyeon said.

"I want snacks!!" Taeyeon said "come, I'll give you macaroons. I saw them there" Taewoon pointed towards the snack section of Taehyung's, in the cabin.

"Oh!! why your nail is broken!!?" Taehyung said while talking her hand in his softly. "Oh!! you noticed these small details in me."

"Maybe yes, but what happened!? It's fine earlier when I hold your hands" Taehyung asked while looking at her hand.

y/n just sigh pulls her hand back, cross her legs, and leans back while holding the coffee cup and sipping it. y/n noticed from the corner of her eye, twins sitting on the long table while eating their snacks.

"So, what happened today!? Do twins bother you!!?" y/n asked to change the topic "just meeting & a press conference. Twins didn't bother me" Taehyung said with a smile.

"y/n, let's have dinner tonight with hyungs," Taehyung said y/n nodded her head, "Ok."

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"Lara unnie called me!?"

"What!?" Taehyung looked at y/n as he hear her "nothing" she force a smile. then y/n mobile rang she looked at the caller ID '𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐚' it shows.

"Excuse me" y/n said standing up. she was about to exit "y/n go that way you can have privacy," Jimin said with his mouth full of food y/n chuckled and then walk towards the indoor pool.

She picks up the call while closing the door behind her.

| ON CALL |

y/n: yes, Mina.

Mina: y/n, I have a really important thing to say but I had so many appointments today that's why I couldn't meet you.

y/n: what happened, Mina!?

y/n asked Mina while walking beside the pool, looking down at the water.

Mina: y/n, Uble__

y/n hands instantly started to shake as she remember his green eyes. she gulp down her saliva to wet her throat. she stopped walking too.

y/n: Is he dead!?

Mina: he woke up from coma.

y/n legs give up as she kneels & her hands are trembling the grip on her mobile started to lose.

Mina: y/n, I will meet you in person tomorrow. please, stay strong. Uble escaped.

Her hands started shaking and the mobile falls from her hand inside the pool. her eyes are bloodshot red with tears. she comes to reality and then gets inside the pool looking for her mobile. The information is too much that her mind went blank. with continually picturing Uble killing someone in front of her.

Panic attack!!!

It comes back again, y/n eyes widen she immediately screamed her lungs out. She can't see anything but Uble green eyes.

Soon, the door burst open and everyone come inside Taehyung eyes widened as he sees y/n petite body struggling inside the water.

"Y/N"

"EOMMA"

A huge splash sound echoed as Taehyung's large body swim furiously towards his life. his wife.
Taehyung come to y/n then wrap her legs around his torso hug her tightly then swim to the wall as he pinned her to the pool wall.

"Eomma" Twins eyes get teary. Yoongi immediately gestures to jikook to take the twins. they also get scared hearing y/n's muffled cries but still, Jungkook takes Taeyeon, Jimin takes Taewoon & silently followed Yoongi outside.

"Please, leave them. Don't hurt them, please" y/n eyes are closed she was shaking vigorously.

"y/n, look at me," Taehyung said but she was just shaking her head from left to right. "KIM Y/N LOOK AT ME"
y/n breath stopped for a moment as she hear a familiar voice dominating the stranger's painful screams.

Taehyung sink her into the water "KNOCK YOUR SENSES KIM Y/N" Taehyung screamed then pull her out of the water. y/n breathed heavily as her eyes are teary.

"y/n, baby you ok!?" Taehyung asked her cupping her face. y/n look at Taehyung with her blurry vision. her lips are trembling & her breaths are heavy.

"Ubl_" before she say anything Taehyung kissed her hungrily while pinning her to the pool wall aggressively. he bite her lip as his hands travel her whole body. he leave her lips and then went to her neck biting all over.

"Don't say another man's name, you should only say my name" he makes her sit on the floor then he also comes out. he pushed her onto the floor.

"I'm scared of him" y/n eyes sparkled with tears "let me make you forget about him" Taehyung remove her hoodie and tossed it. he hover over her "let me y/n, tonight" Taehyung nibbled her neck making her moan.

Taehyung attacked her lips again as he remove his shirt, and unhooked her bra "I_"
"Please, let me love you, I want to show my love tonight" Taehyung breathed heavily on her waist.

y/n closed her eyes as a tear slid down to her temple and then disappear into her hair as she slowly nod with her closed eyes.

her hands harshly get pinned down on either side of her head as Taehyung's large body hovered over hers.

"Trust me y/n."

Double update :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.5K 3.5K 45
But it wasn't over soon. Yelling upon yelling. A few more glass bottles were broken before they both started to settle down. As usual, Dad left the h...
1K 112 14
Taehyung smiles and cups her face teasingly " I'm happy to know you're finally worrying about me. Who knows you might fall- " Instead of smiling she...
467K 29.6K 93
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1K 226 25
Some photos I took,food I made,bird,places,venting,wallpaper