Unbreakable ❀ Bond

By ggddcp

πŸ’• It's a continuation of the story Special πŸ’— Bond......let's see how Zhao Yunlan again save his Wei from th... More

Prologue & Quick Intro
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Part 8
Ch. 9
Ch.10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38

Ch. 22

163 11 61
By ggddcp

In British Library

"Hello! Mr. Omar....how you doing?" Evelyn greet with old librarian....who always help Evelyn in her research "as usual old and handsome..." Mr. Omar wink and both chuckle "So what bring you here?" Omar said and Evelyn asked him for a book which having information about the cruel queens of ancient Egypt.

Omar give her and other start looking for what she want.....meantime, Zahur come there and found Evelyn finding something in old ancient book.....he think of something and hide behind the book shelve. After sometimes finally Evelyn found what she looking for....she call Omar and asked permission for take the book.

Omar agree for that but tell her return back as soon as possible.....because this is against their library rules. Evelyn assure him that she will return that book soon....after showing some information to his best friend Shenwei. When Zahur heard Shenwei name....he smirked and text Mafia Chang.

*beep..*

Chang who busy in dealing some ancient artifacts....suddenly interrupt by a text message. He read it and smirked evilly "finally! Time for our meeting....beauty!!" Chang stood up from his chair and go from there while dialing someone number.

******

Rrrrrrrrrr.......Rrrrrrrrrrrr.......!!

Shenwei stir when he heard....ringing sound of his cellphone. He sit up and receive the call without seeing caller ID "Hello!" Wei said in his sleepy voice and other chuckle "you still sleeping....darling!?" Shenwei open his eyes and looked at the caller ID and it's Zhujiu.....he looked at the time and it's 4: 22. Wei squeeze his eyes.

"Hello...? Hello...! Wei....?" Zhujiu said and Shenwei apologize for his delay....then Zhujiu tell him that he come here to pick him.....because Evelyn found something and she want to show them. Wei immediately go to the door and open it....and found Zhujiu standing there with smile.

Wei gesture him to come inside....but other stunned to see Shenwei. Because he sleep while feeding his daughter.....and his shirt button is opened. Wei's shirt is not able to hide his beautiful body from other's eyes..... Zhujiu gulped as he step inside "Ahem!" he cough for getting Wei attention. Shenwei looked at him with questionable eyes....and Zhujiu pointed his finger toward Wei's shirt.

Shenwei look down and immediately cover himself "excuse me!" Wei run inside the washroom and Zhujiu chuckle.....later Shenwei get ready and dress up Roulan then go with Zhujiu.

*******

They meet with Evelyn and other show them that book....which having information of mistress xxxx. Shenwei give Roulan to Zhujiu "can you hold her for sec.." Zhujiu happily take her in his arms and baby giggle cutely.....Zhujiu smile seeing her and looking at Wei who busy with Evenly.

"Well, finally you found that crown....so what's your next move? Wei asked seeing the crown and Evelyn sadly smile "but I don't have that gemstone. It was hidden somewhere else..." she said and Wei smile cutely "if i find for you....then what you do?" Wei wiggled his eyebrows and Evelyn feels suspicious. "And how you find it...."

"Well, I've found such a rare diamond! that only a jeweler like me can only test it...."

All of them turn back and found Zahur coming straight toward them....with someone, who look so muscular tall and Handsome man....Zahur smile and Evelyn rolls her eyes "now what's bring you here...ungrateful man!!" Evelyn glare at Zahur and Chang who lost his senses.....he forget where he stands....and walks closer to Shenwei ignoring everyone.

He hold Wei's hand and place a kiss on back of his hand.....Shenwei frown and pull back his hand "excuse me!" Shenwei don't like it "I'm sorry! For that....but allow me to introduce myself, I'm..." Chang interrupt by Evelyn "He is a bad minded arrogant man! who do anything with his money power....and considering other people as a property of his father. I am right....or I'm right Mr. Chang!?"

Evelyn sarcastically said and Wei chuckle lightly "WOW! it's impressive that you having such a long list of introductions" Shenwei smirked while wipping his hand....which kissed by Chang a second ago. "Try to remove my touch..? So it's impossible, because when my sight fell on anything.....it's only belongs to me!!" Chang inwardly think looking at Wei head to toe.

Chang smirk and invite Evelyn and her friends for a party.....for celebrating her victory. But Evelyn reject it because she don't want to deal with Chang. It's Chang's nature when any archaeologist found any ancient artifacts....he invite him/her in the party and deal with them.

But Zahur insists that....after all he was also involved in this excavation and has promised Chang that he will come....with his team members. Evelyn glare but Zhujiu hold her hand and said....they come in the party on right time. Chang smile after listening this "good choice!" then he left from there after giving Shenwei's a cunning smile.

"Zhujiu...you out of your mind!! How could you agree for this kind of dealing....you knew about him, then why yo....."

"Relax Evy! Please listen to me...i know what he want from us, but you didn't see how he looking at Shenwei.....(Wei arch his eyebrows) and you also knew he's a bad human being.....and I don't want Wei face any problem. So that's because I agree for this" Zhujiu said and Evelyn understand him.....then Zhujiu gave Roulan to Wei and said "tomorrow we go to the party then see, what he wants from us.."

*******

Next day Shenwei and Zhujiu go in the party..... except Evelyn because she don't like them, so Wei gave Roulan to her and said he come as soon as possible. In the party Zhujiu and Wei meet with some VIP, business men and some ministers.....who want to buy that crown and bargaining with Zahur and Zhujiu.

Shenwei only looking at them with a smile....but Chang who busy talking to some other people....keep his attention towards Shenwei. He was smirking at Wei time to time and keep looking at him with his lustful eyes.....ignoring everything. "Excuse me!" Chang excuse himself and come to Shenwei.

"Why you stand here with empty hand..." Chang said offering wine glass to Shenwei "I don't drink.." Wei politely rejected and Chang chuckle "Although drinking is not a good thing, but what's the harm in taking a sip once in a while for someone's happiness?" Chang again offer and this time Wei take it.

"There is no harm in drinking.....but there is harm in doing drama after drinking!" Shenwei said and both laugh "so you've zero tolerance...?" Chang asked and Wei nod "it's okay, this is a red wine alcohol free...trust me" Chang deliberately touch him while touching his waist....which makes Wei uncomfortable.

"Trust? On you...ha!ha! It's impossible....People like you deserve a slap, not trust" Shenwei shove Chang's hand and slapped him hard....and it's make him embarrassed in front of all the guests "how dare yo...."

SMACKKKKK

"JUST SHUT UP! Do you know what will be the punishment for this mistake that you have done with me?" Shenwei again slapped him "Do you even know who my husband is, if he comes to know about this, then remember, your whole life will end in behind the prison!" Chang glaring at Wei "i kill you and your husband..."

"Huh! You going to kill my husband? for your kind information that dangerous police officer ZHAO YUNLAN whom you've been saving your life...... I'm his LIFE! so think once again, what if I told him about you and your behaviour against me" Shenwei threaten him then left from there in his anger.

Zhujiu who watching everything....run behind his angry friend. Zhujiu try to stop him but Wei swats his hand and gone ahead, but suddenly thunder strick and it started raining.....Shenwei startled because he scare of lightning. He run back to Zhujiu and cling other's arm in fear.....Zhujiu chuckle then they both run toward the car.

They sits inside and rain became heavier "thank god! your anger melt easily, Otherwise how would I persuade you to avoid the rain?" Zhujiu mocked and Wei roll his eyes "very funny, now drive Roulan is hungry.." Shenwei feels his wet clothes "I can't....look, it's heavy rainfall and driving is not a good idea"

"But Roul.....AAAHHH!!" again thunder strick happens and Wei yell in fear....and hide his face in Zhujiu's chest "Wei yo...." Zhujiu stunned to seeing Wei so close to him, it's like a dream comes true.....for Zhujiu. Wei's beautiful scary moist eyes and his trembled rosy pink lips make him more beautiful than before.

Zhujiu slowly lift Shenwei's chin up and lovingly looking into his eyes.... *⚡RUMBLE ⚡* once again thunder strick happens and Wei widen his eyes in shocked. It's not because of lightning....it's not because of his fear....Shenwei shocked because of Zhujiu who kiss him suddenly.

Shenwei about to pushed Zhujiu but thunder strick happens again....and Wei shiver. Zhujiu feels Wei's fear....he pulled Shenwei on his lap while wrapping his curve waist, without breaking the kiss.....and start devouring him. The outside environment was cold because of the rain, but the atmosphere inside the car was hotter than that.

"Um...uh" Zhujiu break the kiss and gently kiss Wei's neck and earlobe....and other close his eyes tightly when Zhujiu touches his sensitive point "ah...umm" a little but hot groan escaped from Shen Wei's parted lips whick make Zhujiu smile and his hand slowly sneak inside Wei's pant.

Rings....Rrrrrrr......Rings......Rrrrrrrrrrrr...!!!

Shenwei snapped open his eyes when his phone rings....he immediately retreat himself and take out his cellphone in his heavy breathing....he looked at the caller ID and it's Yunlan. Shenwei without wasting received the call.

"How are you my beloved...Xiao Wei!" Yunlan said in the romantic way and tear drop from Wei's eyes "thank you for calling me...Ah lan! Thank you and I'm sorry...." Shenwei start crying which making Yunlan worry and suspicious in the same time...!!!!!

🌼💕🌼💕🌼

I'm sorry for delay....suffering with cold and fever 🤒😷

Please enjoy while reading 🙂

Thank you 😘🧡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 3.1K 25
Summary : Xiao Zhan is an 18 year old boy, a hermaphrodite. He is an orphan and was removed from his study life, due to lack of mon...
265K 13.8K 59
"I hate you." Lan Zhan said emotionless. Just hearing it, Wei Ying's world came crashing down. But still, he tried to keep his composure...
61.6K 5K 60
A vampire mirthless, dreary and heartless...and a common boy...full of life...sweet, caring and kind. what happens when they meet ....?....I am here...
19.1K 1.2K 18
This is a yizhan fan-fiction (top yibo x bottom zhan) What happens when your soon to be brother-in-law suddenly becomes your husband? Will yibo an...