HIS HOSTAGE || JJK

Galing kay kdramaopaaaa

"fuck yourself.....and let me watch" ••• "Lock her up in the torture chamber but do not lay a finger on her... Higit pa

INTRODUCTION
1 - Beginnings
2 - Where It Starts
3 - Inked
4 - No Shame
5 - Uncle Pikachu
6 - Escorted
7 - Dream Or Reality?
8 - Unsure
9 - Secrets
10 - Too Close
11 - Stars And Promises
12 - Forgotten
13 - Kinda Fruity
14 - Someone New
15 - Truth Untold
16 - Drip Drip
17 - Kookie With Chocolate
18 - Save Water
19 - Knock Knock
20 - Thoughts
21 - Pocky
22 - Resentment
23 - New Revelation
24 - Divided
25 - Lemon Water
26 - Monthly Cycle
27 - Jibooty
28 - Cheese Overdose
29 - Gummy Bears
30 - Ride
31 - Fragile Hearts
32 - Dino Nuggets
33 - Thick Thighs
34 - Robin Hood
35 - Chase
36 - Feelings
38 - Old Yet Unforgotten
39 - Chaos
40 - Saviour
41 - Truth Or Not?
42 - Differences
43 - Switch
44 - Broken
45 - Rivals
46 - Obsession
47 - Family Ties
48 - Trick Or Treat
49 - Run
50 - The Tattoo
51 - Salvation
52 - Half Dead
53 - Childhood
54 - The Scar
55 - Hentai
56 - Two Men
57 - The Dvds
58 - His Hostage
59 - Snakes And Lies
60 - Judas
61 - Scrambled Eggs
62 - Hickeys
63 - It Still Hurts
64 - Dvd 03
65 - Details Matter
66 - I Scream
67 - For Bangtan
68 - JJK'S
69 - Deja Vu
70 - Game Begins
71 - Vroom Vroom
72 - History
73 - Kidnapped
74 - Sixty Minutes
75 - Speed
76 - Twist

37 - First Kiss

7K 286 143
Galing kay kdramaopaaaa

Snapping back into reality, I slightly bite jungkook's upper lip and pull back before resting my head on his chest which makes him laugh at my breathless-ness.

"Fuck you seriously" I mumble and give a light slap on his back.

"You taste sweet"

"You taste like cigarettes"

"You mean hot and smoky?"

Already facing a lot of trouble to even stand up properly, jungkook's weird questions make me put half of my body weight on him.

"I'm sorry if I'm too heavy" I apologise as he holds me tighter, ready to take in all the weight.

"Light as a feather" he chuckles "my babygirl needs to eat some food for real"

"Can you stop giving me kinky nicknames?"

"Why? Don't you like them?"

I'll be lying to myself if I say I don't like them, I mean they're cringey but kind of make me feel special too.

Hiding my flustered face deeper into his chest, I don't give him a reply, afraid that I'll end up blushing in front of him.

"You shy?"

"W-Why will I...why will I be shy?"

Jungkook keeps one of his palms on the wall behind me while the other stays on my hip before he proceeds to lower his height "I don't know either" he giggles and pecks my cheek.

My pupils enlarge at his little act as I feel my pulse race and unintentionally end up stooping my shoulders.

However, when I see sir kang turn his head in our direction, I quickly return jungkook's peck on his jaw since it was the only thing I could do to hide my face.

"Is this your way of saying you want to get kissed again?"

Drawing my lips back, I shake my head furiously, "no no, dad was there"

"Hm? You mean my father in law who wants to kill me at every chance he gets?" He laughs.

"When did I say I'm marrying you though? It was just a kiss jeon, it doesn't mean anything to me so you better not take it seriously"

After the release of my unexpected statement that I actually said in the form of a joke, jungkook's eyes shift to the side as they suddenly get glazed with a glassy layer of tears, "it doesn't mean anything to you?" He asks and I watch his chin quiver like a kid who's about to cry.

I thought it meant nothing to him too? Weren't we in this together? No homo bro?

"Are you crying?" I ask and raise my hands up for cupping his cheeks but he steps back from me to fiddle with his chain instead.

"Why will I cry? It meant nothing to me either, I already have hyerin"

The name of the woman that falls out of jungkook's mouth unintentionally...or maybe intentionally gives birth to a sting in my throat, leading me to glance away from his tightened fists.

"I know" is all I say before scanning the room all over again in a search for the men who were originally after us.

Wasted my first kiss over nothing.

What was I even thinking though? His mistress has been with him for ten years, of course he likes her and will always choose her over me, I don't come in comparison with her.

"I want to get a drink for myself, would you like to join?" Jungkook asks after a few moments of awkward silence, ruffling his hair to which I nod.

I had no idea why I just nodded but I'm guessing it was because I no longer wanted to be in such a tight atmosphere, it hurt me everytime this guy talked about hyerin and I wasn't supposed to feel this way.

Sighing deeply, I look ahead at the club's bar that was only a few steps away and was way darker so no one would even get a glimpse of us if we sat down there but the funny thing is that I've never really gotten drunk if we forget about that one time I accidentally sipped some whiskey from mister kang's glass.

I was like...barely ten at that time so I don't remember anything except feeling dizzy and sleeping later on.

"Take this then" Jungkook roughly opens his jacket and tosses it over my head.

"Why? I don't feel that cold"

"Your dad might recognize your dress"

Putting my arms through the big long sleeves, I gasp at his smart brain, "right"

"By the time we finish drinking, jimin hyung will most probably be here and then we can leave together"

"What about hobi?"

"Yeah he will drop him at hone first"

Nodding my head at the already planned activity checklist, I grasp the jacket's zipper to pull it up for covering my top but it gets stuck midway.

Knitting my eyebrows together, I make a second attempt, then a third and a fourth but it doesn't even move a little.

"Your zip is broken" I mutter, trying to pull it up for the fifth time.

Jungkook exhales in an extra dramatic way before looking at me tiredly, "can't even zip up a jacket without my help, yeah?"

"It's your jacket's fault" I say as the dj increases the level of his music.

My eardrums were about to burst and I could put a hundred dollars bet on that.

"Yeah yeah, it's always my damn fault" the older male says and hunches himself to get on the same height of the zipper before pulling it upwards in one go.

"Wow how is that even possible"

"You're just weak" he says and gives a little pat on my tummy.

The half sleeve shirt jungkook was wearing underneath his jacket till now had his tattoos completely revealed, all the ink swirling from one place to the another; roses, dates of some days, his very own initials and what not.

I stupidly gawk at the canvas of a body he had willingly made of himself but stop when he holds my jacket-paw and drags me to the bar area, a few middle aged women drinking some cheap wine beside.

With my one hand holding jungkook's, I lower my head and fidget with the stitched end of my dress, hesitantly glancing up once in a while to see my dad enter the hookup rooms in hopes of finding me.

"Holy shit, he thinks you're getting laid tonight"

"Kook will you shut up? The policemen might pop out anytime"

"Nah, they're checking the restrooms" he whispers and leans next to the bar counter I didn't know we had reached due to my attention getting drawn to sir kang "is your alcohol tolerance high?"

Is my alcohol tolerance high? How will I know? I think yes? I'll seem uncool if I say it's low so I'll say it's high.

"Very high, I don't get drunk no matter how much I drink" I boast, relaxing my expression while sitting down on a stool.

The bartender who stands behind the counter rushes to me after hearing I have high acl tolerance and quickly mutters a long list of drinks.

Yeah that just made me realise I have low hearing skills.

Turning towards jungkook helplessly, I look at him with puppy eyes.

"Scotch blue will be good" he says.

Now this is called eye to eye communication, no need to even use your words.

Tapping my hands on the wooden desk, I mutter a "thanks" as jungkook's phone starts ringing.

Without wasting a single second, he pulls it out and clicks a few buttons before pressing the device against his ear.

"Hyerin? Is something wrong?"

Oh it's her.

Immediately oggling the raven haired with eyes full of curiosity, I observe the way his mouth forms a little smile, cheeks beginning to turn coral.

What are they even talking about?

Wait why should I care? I do not care at all, I absolutely DO NOT care.

Gritting my teeth, I rest my chin on the back of my palm to see the police officers leave through the exit one by one, going somewhere else to search for us

"Don't stay up waiting for me okay? I'll probably drop y/n and jimin. Then, come back to finish the leftover work so you should take a rest too

I wish I could hear what was going on the other side of the line.....

Staring at jungkook's face as the bartender comes to me with a small glass of brown coloured drink, I watch him tighten the grip on his phone when hyerin says something.

Once he notices my intense stare, he turns the other way around and hesitates to reply for a few seconds before finally mumbling "love you too" in a super hushed tone of voice.

That's all it takes for me to mentally snap.

My hands, all by themselves, grab the little glass of scotch and I give it a quick sniff to inhale the strong scent. Then, shutting my eyes close, I let the warm fluid run through my throat.

It tasted so bitter but I wasn't drinking it for the taste, I was drinking to get drunk.

The bartender looks at me in a concerned way, his jaw hanging open, "Ma'am don't you need to add water in that? It's too strong-"

"It's not" I nearly speak in a yell.

I was angry pointlessly and that was what was making me more angry. I had no right to get angry over a couple who had been together for ten damn years.

This was jungkook's fault, who the fuck drinks during a mission? A serious ass mission which could take our lives away at the end of the day.

Reminds me of my apa who used to say he shoots better when he gets tipsy.

"Y/N what the fuck?" The same guy who lead me into drinking shouts, snatching the empty cup away from me.

"What?" I avert my focus on him.

"Why would you drink it like that? You were supposed to add water in it"

Jungkook's words and music from the speakers start fading away from my ears and I get a warm, fuzzy feeling in my head instead.

Is this what being drunk feels like? I didn't even have to wait for one minute though.

Puckering my lips, I turn around to see some more men with cigarettes, the smoke twisting in its artistic way, forming curls in the gloom, illuminated only by the age-speckled bar lights.

"I wanna smoke too" I hiccup, my breath being the underlying cause of the smell of alcohol that enters my nostrils.

"You want to what?" Jungkook grimaces, looking at me with disbelief.

"Wanna smoke"

"No"

"Why?"

"Because I said so"

Feeling so so soooo irritated by his 'because I said so' answer, I raise my hand with less coordination than a concussed troll and slurr more than speak, "you pussyyyyyyy"

The stupid gang leader chokes on his saliva, sitting down in front of me to unzip my jacket but I slap his hand away.

"Don't touch me, pervert!"

"Is this what you say having high acl tolerance? Look at you, fully wasted in less than a minute"

"Shut up hypocrite" I mumble with my head going dizzy as if the whole club just got put on a carousel, slow at first but gaining momentum.

"Hey um can I get a glass of water with some lemons to make her a bit sober?" The hypocrite asks the...I don't know who is he asking water to.

Squinting my eyes as my irises struggle to focus on the tall man ahead, I wipe the beads of sweat away from my forehead when I don't recognise who he is.

"You're handsome, can I know your name? We can also exchange numbers and and m-maybe become friends" I blabber, vision glued on the mysterious guy's leg.

"Y/N he is a bartender, keep your mouth shut" jungkook whispers in my ear.

"Why? Don't bartenders have dicks?"

"They have smaller ones"

"How do you know? Have you fucked a bartender?"

My question makes jungkook facepalm himself, trying his best to stifle up a grin, "I haven't" he replies.

I clear my throat as I stand up, just to fall back down on the stool in an unbalanced attempt to walk to the smoking area.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Smoking room?""No, get sober first"

Feeling dejected, I slip out from the thick jacket and pull the sleeves of my dress to a level slightly above my bralette.

The temperature kept rising inside this room which made me fume with heat.

Jungkook grabs my wrist and makes me stand up before keeping me on his lap, "Here, drink this" he instructs as I throw my head back on his shoulder.

"Don't want to"

"Come on princess, you're a good girl aren't you?"

"No I'm not, I'm super bad! I fired a gun today, drank some whiskeyyyyy and and..." I pause to tangle my fingers in his long, silky hair strands.

"And?"

"And kissed a guy who already loves someone else" I breathe out.

Jungkook giggles at my response and nuzzles his nose into my collarbone, "who do I love other than you?"

"You don't love me, no one can" I say "my mom left, my apa left, sir kang left, everyone leaves me. I am unlovable jeon chuncook"

"Jeon chun what?"

"Chuncook" I scrunch my nose, eyes glistening with tears in no time.

I didn't know scotch would bring out my real thoughts.

"Y/N do you think you will remember the things I tell you now once you come back to your senses later on?"

Moving my feet up and down, I tighten my ponytail "don't know"

"Well then here goes nothing" jungkook kisses the corner of my lip, his strong arms encircling my figure "I've loved you since I was eight and I still do, nothing will ever change that. You have a special place in my heart that no one can repla-"

"Cheon monkeykook you're such a bitch do you know that?" I stand up and keep my hands on each side of my hips to assert dominance.

"What the....?"

"You said....you said you love hyerin, you love that girl"

All my dominance fades away when my legs tremble and my vision become blurry, leading me to fall on top of monkeykook again.

I wanted to cry so bad, it was as if I had completely lost control over my emotions.

"I told you I don't feel anything towards her, I just wanted to see if you get jealous" he laughs "and you surprisingly did"

Jolting up from what I heard, my mouth turns into a frown as I sniffle into his shirt, making the cloth wet from my dam of uncontrollable tears, "I hate you, I hate you so much. Why did you take my first kiss?"

"How could I not? Those sweet, bratty lips of yours looked very tempting"

Wait I have something to ask.

Looking up at jungkook with big, teary eyes and a nose tinted pink, I whimper "did they taste better than hyerin's?"

"I haven't kissed her yet"

.....

A/N :: Anyone had their first kiss yet ??
Soooooo sorrryyyy ppl for the late update I was gone for more days than I thought I would but now I'm back thank you for waiting for me and 20k reads 😭😭😭💜✨

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

114K 2.3K 38
"Remember now you are stuck with me" . . . . . . . . . "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!!!!?!?!?" . . . . . . . . . "Because you made me want you...
1.1M 47.4K 78
Him: If you were not his daughter you would not end up here y/n: what are you saying.. let me go Him: you wish Y/n: aahh stop please it hurts Him:...
388K 12.1K 47
[COMPLETED] 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ⏤ 𝑬𝑹𝑶𝑻𝑰𝑪𝑨 ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ❪ Song Y/N is an average 21 year old single mother, endeavoring to surviv...
441K 18.5K 43
You read mafia stories ,where a mafia kidnapped an innocent boy or girl,to tortured them and at last that mafia fall for his captive Right?? But thi...