Lover Of Mine {Changlix}

By firstlovelilyy

Life takes unexpected changes and you meet people you never thought you would. You'll fall in love and it wil... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX

XIV

106 3 0
By firstlovelilyy

______________________

Started: 9:51

Finished: 8:09
______________________

{Chapter Fourteenth }

--

Once  Changbin woke up he made his way to the airport, he was going to pick up Minho and Jeongin. Felix was a little nervous because he wanted to see his brother again but he couldn't come because he had an important exam . He wanted to see him and he was so happy that they had built a more stronger relationship with his brother.  Before going to pick them up Changbin left Felix at the university.

"Are you okay?" asked Changbin looking at him.

"I'm a little nervous" said Felix looking at him.

"Lixie you'll do great on your exam, you don't have to be nervous" said Changbin.

"It's not about the exam. I'm just a little afraid because know that I'll have to talk with him about what happened and I'm scared to do so" he said and Changbin hold his hand.

"It'll be alright" said Changbin.

"I don't know hyung" said Felix and Changbin hugged him, after a few moments Felix got out of the car and saw Seungmin waiting for him.

"Where is he going?" said Seungmin looking at the car.

"To the airport. Minho is coming back" said Felix.

"Wait he is?" he asked with a little excitement and Felix looked at him.

"Yes" said Felix.

"Then why are you here? Why aren't you going?" he said as they started walking.

"I have an exam" said Felix "Also I have to talk to you" said Felix.

"About what?" he asked.

"Minho is coming back but he's not coming alone" He said.

"What do you mean?" said Seungmin.

"Jeongin is alive" he said.

"Wait what?" he said and stopped walking "No, he died. I saw he's dead body, we all did" said Seungmin.

"They where able resuscitate him, they moved him until he got better and then he left with Minho" said Felix.

"I went to his funeral, you where there and so was Changbin. You told me that Minho left because he couldn't handle the fact that Jeongin died" he said.

"I know, and I'm so sorry that I lied to you" said Felix "But it was the only way to protect him" said Felix.

"So he's alive" said Seungmin "And he's coming back with Minho" he added.

"There's also one more thing" said Felix and Seungmin looked at him.

"They're a couple" said Felix and Seungmin froze for a moment.

"What? Isn't he sixteen?" he asked.

"Seventeen" said Felix.

"But isn't Minho much older than him?" said Seungmin.

"Why does that matters? They fell in love with each other, age doesn't matter. Look at me and Changbin" said Felix.

"It matter when one of them is underage" said Seungmin.

"Why are you asking me that?" said Felix "Do you still have feelings for my brother?" said Felix and Seungmin froze.

"What?" said Seungmin.

"When we where in middle school and high school you used to like him. I remember, everytime we used to hang out you would always ask for him and followed him around" said Felix.

"It was a stupid crush but  I never had real feelings for him" said Seungmin "I was a kid, and he was your older brother who was always around us" he added.

"Look I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.." Seungmin interrupted him.

"It's okay" he smiled softly "I was asking a lot of things, I just don't want them to get in trouble because I care about them. Specially your brother" said Seungmin and Felix gave him a soft smile.

Meanwhile Minho and Jeongim had just arrived at South Korea and Changbin was waiting for them at the airport. Felix couldn't come because he had an important exam. On the other hand Changbin thought that they coming back was a terrible idea because  no one knew Jeongin was alive. But even though he thought it was a bad idea he gave them a place to stay because he missed Jeongin.

Once he saw them he smiled looking at Jeongin. He had grown up a little and he looked completely different, he was healthy and he looked happy. Jeongin saw Changbin and hugged him tightly.

"I missed you" said Jeongin hidding his head on Changbin's neck.

"I've missed you too" he smiled "Look at you all grown up" he added smiling.

"Where Felix?" Said Minho and Changbin looked at him as soon as he separated from Jeongin.

"He wanted to come but he had an important exam, he couldn't missed it" he added "How are you two?" He smiled and Minho looked down and grabbed Jeongin's hand.

"Well let's just say that we are officially a couple" Minho smiled widely and Changbin looked at them.

"How long?" He asked.

"A couple of months" said Jeongin.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He smiled looking at Jeongin. "It doesn't matter" he added "I'm happy for both of you" said Changbin grabbing Jeongin's bags. They got out of the airport and went to his car. "I fixed up my old apartment, you two can stay there" said Changbin "How long will you guys be staying?" He added.

"W-we haven't decided" Said Jeongin looking at Minho.

"Well I guess you will decide later on" said Changbin.

The car ride was full of talking, Minho and Jeongin were telling Changbin everything and he was happy to see Jeongin so happy, because for the first time ever since he met him he could see that he was actually happy. Changbin could see that him and Minho leaving was the best thing that could've happened to Jeongin. They arrived to the apartment and started unpacking, Minho had to leave because he wanted to talk to his mother about something important and Changbin stayed with Jeongin unpacking. In the night they were all going out for dinner, Changbin, Felix, Minho, Jeongin and Minho and Felix parents.

"So you guys are dating?" Said Changbin helping Jeongin.

"Yeah" said Jeongin softly.

"How long?" He asked.

"A couple of months" said Jeongin.

"Do you like him?" He asked and Jeongin nodded "Do. You. Love. Him?" Said Changbin and Jeongin looked at him.

"What?" Said Jeongin.

"Do you love him?" He asked again and Jeongin closed his eyes and looked down.

"Yeah" said Jeongin.

"Jeongin" said Changbin.

"I may not love him as much a he loves me, but I do love him" said Jeongin.

"What about Hyunjin?" Said Changbin and Jeongin froze "Do you sill love him" he added and Jeongin looked at him.

"No" said Jeongin avoiding eye contact.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Why are you asking me about Hyunjin?" Said Jeongin.

"Jeongin I just want to know how you feel. I want to know if you are in this relationship because you want to" said Changbin looking at him.

"I am" said Jeongin "I want to be with Minho hyung"  he added "I was the one who told Minho hyung that we should try" he added.

"Why?" Said Changbin.

"Because I want to be with him" said Jeongin and Changbin looked at him "Because whenever I've fallen he has been there for me. Because when I tried to kill myself he stood by me till the very end and he protected me" said Jeongin.

"So you're dating him because you are thankful?" Said Changbin and Jeongin looked at him.

"I'm dating him because I'm in love with him" he yelled and for the first time it didn't felt like a lie when he said it. Changbin looked at him and smiled.

"You're in love with him" said Changbin "That's all I want to know. I wanted to see if you were being true with yourself" he smiled.

"I hate you" said Jeongin looking at him.

"No you don't" Changbin smiled. The finished unpacking Minho stuff and Changbin grabbed Jeongin's stuff. "Are you guys gonna share room or do you want your own room?" said Changbin.

"I-I don't know" said Jeongin.

"Have you two ever shared a room?" Said Changbin.

"Yeah but, I-I don't know" said Jeongin.

"Have you two...?" Said Changbin and Jeongin looked at him knowing what he meant.

"Yeah" said Jeongin "But not since we started dating" he added and Changbin looked at him "We agreed that we wouldn't have sex for the time being" said Jeongin.

"Oh" said Changbin "So you two had sex before you started dating?" He said raising and eyebrow.

"Yeah. Two times and you know when we meet" said Jeongin and Changbin looked at him "You're judging" said Jeongin.

"What? No. I'm not" said Changbin.

"Yes you are you have that look" said Jeongin laughing.

"What look?" He laughed.

"The I don't approve look" said Jeongin "Look it simply happened and we didn't stopped it. I mean both times he tried to stop it but I was the one who wanted to" he added.

"Jeongin you don't have to have sex with someone to please them or to make them happy" said Changbin.

"It's not that" said Jeongin "I slept with him because I wanted to. I wanted to be with him and he... He's not what you think hyung" he added "Minho loves me. He loves me in a way that no one has ever loved me. When I told him that I wanted us to try to be a couple he asked me so many times if I was sure that I wanted that. He doesn't want me to feel like I have to be with him to repay him or something" said Jeongin.

"I know he loves you. He has loved you since the day he met you. When you were in a coma he wouldn't leave your side because he was afraid to come back and find out you were dead" said Changbin "He loves you and I've never doubted him but I wanted to know if you loved him" he added "Because it doesn't matter how much he loves you. What matters is if you love him" said Changbin.

"I love him" he looked down, and Changbin smiled softly he was happy to see him happy.

After a while Changbin left the apartment and went to pickup Felix at his apartment. They were going out to dinner with Felix's family.

"I should tell him today, right? Before mom and dad say something" said Felix and Changbin looked at him.

"What?" said Changbin who was grabbing some clothes to take a shower.

"Minho" said Felix "Should I tell him what happened?" he asked.

"Felix" he walked towards him "Today is not the day to tell him, he just came back and today should be a happy day" he added.

"What if my parents tell him?" said Felix

"They won't" said Changbin.

"What if they do" he said.

"Felix they won't, they know very well that you wanted to tell him in person, they are not going to say anything because they respect you" said Changbin.

They arrived to the restaurant and had a lovely dinner. They all had enjoyed it expected for Minho's dad who didn't approve of that relationship because of how young Jeongin was. On the other had Felix was happy that his brother and Jeongin were back.

"So Minho may I ask something?" said his father looking at Minho, Felix knew exactly what his father was going to say.

"Father" said Felix trying to stop him.

"I'm talking to your brother" said his father.

"Go ahead" said Minho.

"How is it that you're involved with a child? Because from what your mother has told me that boy is only sixteen years old" he said.

"Seventeen" said Minho grabbing Jeongin's hand, and Jeongin simply looked at him.

"Father please don't" said Felix.

"Because your brother is dating a guy that's almost your age but he's old enough to date whoever he wants, but you are dating someone that's under age" said his father.

"Father" said Felix, because he knew that his father would say something that would hurt Minho like he always did. Because he's father had always loved making Minho feel like shit. He had always been angry at him for throwing his future. Because Minho was just as smart and good as Felix he had everything including two different scholarship's but he gave everything up of Han Jisung. His father hated the person Minho had become and although he was kind hearted and someone that Felix looked up to his father didn't see him that way, he only saw him as the son who had everything and thew it all away. Minho had a bright future but not anymore. Felix looked at his mother expecting her to say something but she didn't, and as soon as Changbin realized the situation he held Felix hand looking at him.

"Is this like a serious thing? Or is it just like that other guy that you dated before?" asked his father.

"I love Jeongin just like I love Jisung. I've always been serious about the things I want" said Minho.

"Have you?" said his father.

"Father" said Felix again but he was interrupted by his father once more.

"You had everything you needed including a bright future, we had already planned out everything for you but you threw it all away. You were supposed to be married by now being a great surgeon" his father yelled.

"I never wanted that" Minho yelled back "I never wanted to be a surgeon" he yelled again "I never wanted to get married to your friends daughter" said Minho and his father looked at him "That's the life that you wanted for me, but you never once asked me what I wanted, did you now?" he yelled standing up from his chair "I never wanted that life that you had already planned out for me" he said and everyone went silent. "All of trophies, all of the awards, the good grades and the scholarships they were all for you, I wanted you to be proud of me, but you never were satisfied. The life you wanted for me was the same life that my grandparents wanted for you as their oldest son, but I never wanted that. Have you guys ever asked one of us what we wanted to do with our lives? What we wanted to study? No you guys never did, you simply decided for us. Have you ever wondered if Felix wanted that?" He said.

"Do not bring your brother into this" said his father "Your brother was able to do what you never could, and you have no idea how proud of him we are" he added. Changbin realized that Felix was about to cry so he looked at Minho who looked at his brother.

"Did you ever ask him what he wanted?" said Minho "You didn't, because you had already planned out our future" he said and looked at him, his father was about to answer but Felix interrupted by standing up and hitting the table with his fists.

"Stop, both of you" he said as tears rolled down his cheeks "Specially you father" he said looking at him "Why can't you just be happy for him for once?" said Felix "That's all he's ever asked father, but ever since I remember you would always make him feel miserable, it didn't matter how many awards he'd won for you, it didn't matter how smart he was, for you he was never enough. I already lost my brother because of you once, I'm not doing it again" he said as he grabbed his things and left the table.

"Felix" his father yelled, meanwhile Changbin was about to go after him but Minho stopped him.

"I'll go" he whispered and Changbin nodded. Minho grabbed his coat and followed Felix outside, he saw him sitting on the stairs.

"Hey Lix" he said as he sat beside him "I'm sorry" he said and Felix looked at him.

"What are you apologizing for?" he said.

"I shouldn't have started arguing with father" he said.

"I'm not mad at you hyung" said Felix looking at him "I'm mad at him" he added.

"Felix" said Minho.

"I thought that things had changed, I thought that after all this time and after everything that happened he would see things differently" said Felix.

"It's not against you Felix" said Minho "He's very proud of you and so am I, because you have become an amazingly smart and talent young boy. You are our parents pride and joy and even mine but to them, to him I will always be the ungrateful son" he added.

"I thought that he would saw things differently" said Felix.

"He will always be like this. You know that Felix" said Minho "I knew that he wouldn't approve my relationship, I already knew it because mom told me. But I will never let him choose for me" he said "And you should do the same. Felix you are young, he will try to break you and Changbin up because he will want you to marry someone who's parents have money. He may act like he's alright with your relationship for now but he'll try to break the two of you up. Don't let him, Changbin loved you and I know that you love him as well" said Minho and Felix looked at him.

"That's why you left, you knew what his plans where" said Felix looking at him.

"I overheard him talking on the phone one night so I confronted him, he told me and two days later I left" said Minho and Felix looked at him.

"Hyung can I ask you something?" he looked at him and Minho nodded.

"Do you really love Jeongin? Do you really want to be with him?" He asked.

"I do" said Minho "I can't explain it, but I think he's the one who was always supposed to be mine" he added.

"Your soulmate" said Felix and Minho nodded.

"It's kinda like you and Changbin, you two need to find each other to be complete" said Minho looking at him.

"Do you guys want to get out of here?" said Changbin who has arrived there with Jeongin.

"What about our parents?" said both Minho and Felix.

"They left" said Jeongin and Minho looked at him.

"Come on, I know a place where we can go" said Changbin giving his hand to Felix, and Felix smiled as he took it. The four of them walked out of that restaurant and made their way to Changbin's car once they got in Changbin started driving towards the middle of nowhere, he stopped the car. It was a field in the middle of nowhere, but what Changbin liked about it was that you could see the whole city. As they got out of the car they started walking.

"What is this place?" said Felix holding Changbin's hand.

"This is my favorite place to think, or just be alone" said Changbin.

"Who owns this?" said Minho as he looked around.

"I do" said Changbin and everyone looked at him "I bought it not so long ago, I still don't know what I'm going to do with it but I want to do something meaningful" said Changbin and Felix smiled.

"Its beautiful" said Felix.

The four of them stat on the floor watching the beautiful view of the city, the spent the whole night there, playing, it was calming. Changbin saw how Felix and Jeongin started to play around and Minho sat besides him.

"I never thank you for all the things you did to help me" said Minho "So thank you" he added.

"It's okay" said Changbin "As long as he's happy and you don't hurt him we're okay" he added.

"I would never hurt him" said Minho.

"I know that" Changbin smiled.

"You know it's funny because when I found out about you and my brother I hated it. I didn't really wanted you for my brother, not because of who you are as a person but because you knew Hyunjin, I know that he's your friend and I don't want to see my brother getting hurt" said Minho.

"I am Hyunjin's friend I won't deny it, but I would never do anything that would hurt Felix or Jeongin. They are my life, both of them" said Changbin.

"It's kinda funny because the same two people mean the world to the both of us" said Minho and Changbin smiled.

"It's kinda funny" said Changbin smiling and then he looked at them.

"They got along so well" said Minho.

"Felix actually saved his life twice" said Changbin and Minho looked shocked "You didn't know?" he asked.

"He never told me" said Minho.

"Felix cares about him, more that we know" said Changbin.

"He has a good heart" Minho smiled "He's good, he doesn't even try, he simply is" he added.

"They are both good" said Changbin, Minho was about to say something but he stopped talking once he saw Felix and Jeongin walking towards them. Jeongin sat beside him and Felix beside Changbin.

"We should go home" said Felix looking at Changbin and Changbin nodded. They grabbed their things and walked towards the car. Once the where inside Changbin dove off. First they left Minho and Jeongin at their apartment and then they drove back home. Once they were inside Felix spoke.

"Hyung what you did today was beautiful" he said smiling.

"It was the right thing to do, plus the dinner thing with your parents ended horrible, and the night didn't have to end like that" said Changbin as he was taking some clothes out of the closet. Felix who was sitting on the bed smiled softly, Changbin walking towards him and sat beside him so he could hug him. "I don't think your father know how amazing his older son is" he said, Felix didn't reply and Changbin placed a kiss on his forehead "I'm leaving for work" said Changbin and Felix looked at him.

"Right now?" Said Felix a little confused.

"Yuna's parents are going to Japan and Yuna is staying" said Changbin.

"Isn't Wooyoung there?" said Felix.

"He's at the hospital" said Changbin.

"Why? What happened?" Said Felix worried.

"He got shot, I still don't know what happened" said Changbin as he started to change his clothes.

"What do you mean he got shot?" Said Felix.

"He got shot, like an hour ago, we don't know how he is but Yuna can't be alone right now and her parents can't cancel their trip? Isn't their daughter in danger?" said Felix.

"She is but they can't cancel that trip" said Changbin.

"I'll go with you" said Felix.

"Felix I'm going to work, it's not safe for you to be out there" said Changbin.

"It's not safe for you either" said Felix.

"This is my work Felix" said Changbin.

"And it's dangerous, I don't want you to get hurt" said Felix.

"Lix I know that, but I can't see you get hurt. I can protect myself but I can't protect you if I'm trying to protect her" said Changbin.

"Just take me to the hospital then" said Felix "Wooyoung is our friend and he will need someone when he wakes up, he doesn't have a family he only has you and me" he added.

"Fine" said Changbin as he grabbed his keys. They left to the apartment and went straight to the hospital, Yuna was also there, she had some minor wounds.

"Changbin" she yelled as soon as she saw him, he walked towards her and hugged her.

"How is he?" He asked.

"He's still in surgery" she said.

"How are you?" said Changbin once he saw her wounds.

"I'm fine" said Yuna.

"You are not fine, you're bleeding" said Felix "Have you been admitted?" He asked and she didn't reply.

"Why haven't you been admitted?" Changbin asked.

"Because that's not my blood it's Wooyoung's. I'm fine" said Yuna.

"Can I?" said Felix referring to lifting her shirt, she nodded "Get a doctor" said Felix looking at Changbin "Where you shot?" he asked.

"No" said Yuna "Wooyoung was shot, he got shot because of me" she said.

"She's in shock" said Felix looking at Changbin and the oldest left to get a doctor "Yuna does that hurt?" He asked.

"No" said Yuna looking at him, her eyes slowly closed and Felix started to call her name, Felix carried her out of her wheelchair and carried her towards the ER where he saw his father.

"Father" said Felix and his father looked at him "She's been shot, she didn't realize it because she was in shock" he said.

"Come with me" said his father as they walked towards a room, Felix laid her down on one of the bed. A few doctors came around to help and Felix saw Changbin so he walked towards him.

"She's with my father. How's Wooyoung?" Said Felix.

"Still in surgery" said Changbin.

"Hyung, this job that you do, this world is dangerous and I  don't want you to get hurt" said Felix.

"I'm very careful and I'm very good at what I do" said Changbin "But sometimes this things happen sometimes we but ourselves in danger to protect them. I would have done the same thing that Wooyoung did" he added.

"I know" said Felix "And that's the problem, I don't want you to. Because that would mean that I could lose you" he added and Changbin hugged him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 10.4K 42
*completed* Soulmates. It might just be the best thing in the world. the feeling that someone, your other half, the love of your life, is out there...
5.6K 205 14
in which, felix is in a happy and healthy relationship with hyunjin, they spend a lot of time together and are inseparable. felix somehow slipped int...
6.5K 104 13
Hwang Hyunjin x Reader Fanfic After your breakup your unsure of yourself. That really left a dent in you for a bit. But life has its ups and downs. Y...
45.9K 2.4K 71
I know that I'm a side character in his story.. He's friends with everyone and a literal sunshine He's a social butterfly & everyone likes him He'...