Helluva Boss: Heroes From Hel...

By Nexaverse

Y/N L/N is a young straight Imp demon working with good old Blitzo and the rest of the team. He later tells t... More

(Y/N)'s Biography😈
Pilot🤩
Dream💭
Memory💗💓
Demons vs Humans🔪
Hero from Hell😇
Loo Loo Land🤡
Reunion Part 1💖
Intermission📺
Reunion Part 2💘💗
Mythological Creature🦄 (Apple Short)🦄
Super Smashing Visit👼🎮
Camping Surprise🎒⛺
The C.H.E.R.U.B: Part 1👼👼👼
Intermission 2🌎
The C.H.E.R.U.B: Part 2😠😠😠
Successful Surgery 😷 (Kiki Short)👩‍⚕️
VENGEFUL AMBUSH!😈🔪
Prank War (Ace Short)😜
Intermission 3🍋
Escaping "OLD" Old Family👨‍👩‍👧‍👦(Milky short)
The Harvest Moon Festival🌕
Intermission 4🤩
Today is 9/11. 🇺🇸
Escape Part 1🚙⚔️(LEMON)
Escape Part 2🏍
The Warning😱
The Bath🛀🏾 (LEMON)
Operation: Break Addiction🥃
Absent😷🛌🏾 (LEMON)
Intermission 5🙂
Chaotic rescue😡😈🩸Part 1
Chaotic Rescue😈⚔️🩸Part 2
New DC Traliers🎬🎥📽
🎃Halloween🎃
The Confession💗 (NSFW)
Season Finale
Proposing Delay💍
The Birthday🎂 (LEMON)
🤜Round Begin!🤛
Verosika Mayday: Civil War🤼‍♀️
Verosika Mayday: Infinity War🤼‍♀️
Bonding with the Enemy👯‍♀️
The Sexual Gift🎁 (Coco Short)
QUESTION TO READERS
Truth🕊
HAPPY NEW YEAR
A Chaotic Party🥳(Part 1)
A Chaotic Party 💣Part 2
Problem with Love💗 (Kat Short)
The Happy Accident on Valentine's Day (LEMON)
Ambush🪤
Holy War Part 1🪖
Valorant vs Fortnite🔫🗡🪄 (Josh Short)
Holy War 🫂 Part 2
Y/N L/N v.s. Cletus
Epilogue
Question to Readers
NEW EPILOGUE FOR WORLDS CROSSED!!!

Holy War 🦸🏽‍♀️🦸🏿‍♂️Part 3

2.4K 38 74
By Nexaverse

Y/N/Cletus: (grunting)

Cletus and Y/N were still fighting in the sky...

Cletus: WHY WON'T YOU JUST DIE!!?

Cletus then pulled out an arrow and slashed it at Y/N. Y/N blocked it and countered. However...they both managed to hit each other. Cletus managed to stab Y/N in the arm and Y/N managed to punch Cletus' tooth out!

(STAB) (POW)

Y/N: AAGH!!

Cletus: RRGH!!

Y/N kicked Cletus away and tried to pull the arrow out of his arm as it was bleeding a lot. He successfully got it out and grabbed the box with his other hand.

Y/N: (grunting)

Y/N then moved his arms to the parachute that was attached to the box and desperately tried to pull the cord.

Y/N: CMON! CMON!!!

(PULL) (FWOOOOMMP)

And just like that, the parachute made it out and Y/N saved himself.

Y/N: YEAH!! YEeeeOH SHIT!!!

Even though Y/N got the parachute to open up and the box fell slower, he was close to the ground and he saw something that shocked him...his own friends...Verosika...all of them were exposed...Humanity now knows that demons exist.

Y/N: Oh no...Nononononono!

Y/N jumped off the box the moment it touched the ground and he ran to his friends.

Y/N: GUYS!

Coco: Y--I mean...REAPER!

Coco ran to Y/N and hugged him.

Josh: Guys, what do we do? Whatdowedowhatdowedowhatdowedo!?

Moxxie: I don't know!

Blitzo: Oh crap...Maybe we should've gotten human disguises...

Everyone: YA THINK!?

Y/N saw the humans with gawked expressions as they just learned that demons existed.

Stacy from Turning Red: O...M...G!

Even worse, Cletus floated down with a smile on his face.

Cletus: Well...I guess the game is over. I won...

Cletus then turned to the crowd and the demons watched in fear and in defeat as Cletus gloated in front of them.

Cletus: ATTENTION HUMANS! ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF! I AM CLETUS, A CHERUB FROM HEAVEN AND TODAY IS THE DAY I SHALL FREE YOU ALL FROM DECEPTION! YOU'RE SO-CALLED "HERO" AND HIS "GIRLFRIEND", ALONG WITH THEIR ALLIES HAVE BEEN DEMONS IN DISGUISE ALL ALONG!

As Cletus was monologuing, Keenie and Collin snuck behind the wreckage of the chopper and pulled out a communication device, and dialed in a number.

Keenie: (whispering) Deerie, Deerie! We need your help!

Deerie: Hey Keenie! Look I know you miss Heaven and everything's going great up here! Everyone misses you and Collin though...

Keenie: Deerie I am not here for that! I need your help!

Deerie: I can't do that Keenie! You know the rules.

Keenie: I know the rules, Deerie I am asking you to help this one time. PLEASE!

M/N then grabbed the device from Keenie's hands and spoke through it.

M/N: Deerie?

Deerie: Nice try, Keenie. I know the little "babe in the woods" voice.

M/N: It's not Keenie! It's M/N!

Deerie's eyes widened as she heard the name.

M/N: I know. I missed you too, but listen to Keenie! Have a heart! We have a problem in our hands, Cletus has totally lost it! You need to get some people here and tell them to hurry up and stop him. Y/N is about to die! So what are you gonna do? OH, that's right! Get your people down here and help us NOW!

Deerie opened a portal that looked like a window and looked through it. She was shocked to see what Cletus was doing and the state that Y/N and his friends were in.

Deerie: Oh no...
----------------

Cletus: I assure you all Reaper has been playing with your minds, for he is an agent of an ancient evil that I have been trying to stop all along. He, and his friends, are the true villains! They were demons in disguise!

Y/N and the others froze in fear knowing that this time the cat was out of the bag, Pandora's Box was opened, the fire has been lit, the wave has been splashed, and the snow has been melted. Everyone knew what they were now. What did the humans do and how did they react?? Did they run? Did they call the Army? Did they believe Cletus thinking he was the hero all along???

Cletus: They are the true monsters.

Cletus' smile grew wider, hoping to see the reaction...

Human: So?

Hold the phone...did a human just say "SO"?? Did a human not care???? Cletus opened his eyes in shock when he heard that.

Cletus: What did you say?

Human: I'm sorry, did I stutter? I said, "So"? So what if they're demons, they're not hurting us or anything.

Female Human: I'll have to agree, they don't look evil. They don't even look like they want to haunt us or anything.

The humans were now all agreeing with the demons. They were all shocked.

Kiki: Uhh...Is it just me or is humanity actually siding with us???

Moxxie: No Kiki. They're all siding with us. I thought they were gonna scream or...

Coco: Huh...this is not what I was expecting...

Verosika: I thought they would be afraid...

Y/N: So did I...

Apple: Maybe someone's controlling them?

Ace: Maybe.

Cletus: No...NO...

Cletus then turned his attention to Y/N and the others, who were also confused.

Cletus: You're making them say this! YOU'RE MAKING THEM SAY THIS! YOU BRAINWASHED THEIR MINDS!

And just like that, the demons have "bruh" faces again.

Milky: BRUH...

Y/N: Cletus, Again, we cannot control their minds. I cannot do that ability. I'm not Druig.

Apple: Who's Druig?

Y/N: Someone I know.

Cletus was now upset as he barked at the human audience.

Cletus: DON'T YOU ALL UNDERSTAND!? THEY'RE TRYING TO MANIPULATE YOUR MINDS!

Human #2: Buddy, in their defense, they don't look scary at all.

Female Human #2: They look kinda cute.

Kiki blushed from that remark.

Kiki: Cute?

Human #4: Yeah man, you think that just because they're not human, you can call them monsters!? Talk about racist!

Cletus couldn't believe what was happening! Humans were siding with demons!? Cletus was about to throw a fit.

M/N: If I may...

M/N spoke up to the human audience and to Cletus.

M/N: I know what you're all thinking. They act well just to get what they want. Well, I'm telling you it's not true. During the time I was with--

Stacy from "Turning Red": MADAME MASCARA!!?

M/N stopped, remembering that name...

Stacy from "Turning Red": THAT'S MADAME MASCARA!!!

All the humans were now shocked when they heard the name and started taking pictures. Verosika also heard the name as well. So did the other girls. Soon, they all had puppy eyes and their smiles grew wider.

Verosika/Kiki/Coco/Apple/Milky/Mille: YOU'RE MADAME MASCARA!!?

M/N turned around to face the girls.

M/N: Yes...I am. In the flesh...Heh...

Verosika/Kiki/Coco/Apple/Milky/Mille: (gasps) (squealing)

Girls: (squealing)

Soon, all the girls were now squealing...they were jumping up and down rapidly, screaming at the top of their lungs, and "Whoop" ing all over.

Adam: Argh! MY EARS!

Y/N: "Madame Mascara"? Who's that?

Verosika and the others froze and slowly turned their heads to face Y/N, revealing themselves to be in a shocked yandere expression.

Coco: What? Did. You. Say!?

Y/N: I don't know who that is...

Verosika/Kiki/Coco/Apple/Milky/Mille: WHAT!?

Millie rushed to Y/N, grabbed him by the collar, and shook him violently.

Millie: HOW ON EARTH AND HOW IN HELL CAN YOU NOT KNOW WHO MADAME MASCARA IS, Y-I mean...REAPER!!? SHE CHANGED MY LIFE! SHE CHANGED ALL OF OUR LIVES!!!

Verosika: MADAME MASCARA IS ONLY THE #1 GREATEST MAKEUP ARTIST IN THE HISTORY OF MAKEUP ARTISTS!

Apple: SHE'S ONE OF THE FAMOUS GODS AND GODDESSES OF INNER BEAUTY ON TWITTER, FACEBOOK, AND ON YOUTUBE!

Apple pulled out her phone and scrolled down YouTube to show his mother's YouTube channel videos that have Twitter and also Facebook. She showed it in front of his face.

Y/N: Nice...

Coco: SHE DEMONSTRATED HOW TO DO DIFFERENT HAIRSTYLES! IT'S HOW WE GOT THESE BANGS AND DRILLS! EVEN WE STAY IN FASHION, REAPER!

Coco proceeded to show M/N different hairstyles on her phone.

Y/N: I think others did that before--.

Kiki: SHE EVEN MANAGED TO BE A FIVE-TIME FASHION DESIGNER ON PROJECT RUNAWAY! SHE'S THE REASON VEE FOUND HER STYLE!

The girls showed photos of M/N in different outfits for different seasons.

Millie: SHE ALSO MANAGED TO TURN EVEN MEASLES INTO PERFECTION!

Y/N: That's possible...?

Verosika: SHE MADE IT POSSIBLE!

Milky: SHE WAS ON THE COVER OF MULTIPLE TRENDY MAGAZINES ON FASHION! SHE'S THE #1 FASHIONISTA!

Milky shoved a magazine of M/N in a red gown in Y/N's face.

Girls: MADAME MASCARA THE GREATEST PERSON TO EVER LIVE, REAPER!! SO DON'T TELL US THAT YOU DON'T KNOW WHO SHE IS!!!

The girls were inches away from Y/N's face, ignoring his personal space.

Y/N: Ok...Noted.

Y/N looked at them in confusion as they were going into fangirl mode. He looked at the boys for help.

Blitzo: I heard of her. Every girl goes haywire and apeshit to get even one of the products. They'll do whatever it takes.

Moxxie: They go cuckoo for her. She has her own talk show on TBS every 5/4 o'clock central time.

Josh: Kiki would always head to the mall to get the exclusive merch. That's my sister if you ask me.

Ace: It's the reason why they do a shopping spree there.

M/N: Yeah...I might've made a name for myself here.

Y/N: Did you know about this Keenie?

Keenie: (zoned out)

Keenie.exe has stopped working...

Y/N: Keenie??

Keenie: HUH!? WHAT?? Uh no no. I didn't know that.

M/N: Look I know you all think of them as monsters as Cletus said, but that's not entirely true. When I was down there, I realized something. I realized that they were lost souls who wanted to follow their dreams in the Human World but never got the chance to. Instead, they were forced to take jobs that they hate doing. Reaper's friends are a perfect example. They're what you call "Succubi" and "Incubi"...

Cletus: WHICH IS EXACTLY WHY WE SHOULD ACT NOW AND KILL THEM!

M/N pushed Cletus away with her leg and continued speaking.

M/N: Those are the demons of lust and if you think that they are dangerous, you're wrong. They saved me from this man.

M/N was now pointing at Cletus. The humans were shocked.

M/N: Anyway, beauty and goodness don't come from just one species. It comes in all shapes and sizes. Imagine yourself having to be forced to have sex day after day, night after night. Being forced to say things that are really true and wasting your own body away... Wouldn't you wish you wanted to do something more meaningful than that?

A lot of humans nodded.

M/N: Well that's what these guys want.

M/N turned around to face Y/N and the others. She reached out her hand to ask them to come forward and everyone picked Apple to go first.

Apple: M-ME???

She looked at Y/N, who nodded with a smile. She walked to M/N and she now expressed herself.

Adam: OH WAIT!

Adam rushed to Apple and gave her a pill and a water bottle.

Adam: It'll help you.

Apple took the pill and drank some water and then took a deep breath.

Apple: Uhh...H-Hi. I'm Apple and I'm Succubi. What she says is true. I don't want to have sex all the time. I'm actually an Otaku. I love anime and manga. I adore it.

Human: SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! DO YOU LOVE ANIME TOO!?

Apple looked up and nodded but she was surprised and shocked to see an anime fan club actually inviting her to join. They even had a poster of Crunchyroll-Hime.

She was so happy, she...

Apple: (squeals)

...jumped up and down in joy, her tail wagging. The fans cheered as well. Coco walked up to Apple and hugged her from behind.

Coco: I'm so proud of you.

Apple turned around and hugged her back. Coco then went up next.

Coco: Hello! All my friends call me Coco. I'm Apple's girlfriend. I like cars. I LOVE engineering them.

Female Human: I remember you!

Coco looked up to see a young teenager with her friends.

Female Teenager: You're the one who saved me from being grounded!

Coco: Really? When was (gasps) Ohh!!! You're the kid who hit a light pole in her car!

Female Teenager: You're a lifesaver!

Cletus: SHE IS NOT A LIFE-SAVER! SHE IS AN INCARNATION OF--!!

(STOMP)

Cletus: OW! Argh!!

Apple then went "Protective Girlfriend" mode and stomped on Cletus. The sharp top piece of the heel breast on Apple's black heel deepened into Cletus' back.

Apple: CAN IT, FALLEN ANGEL! YOU MESS WITH MY COCO, YOU MESS WITH ME!

The third person was Kiki.

Kiki: Hi...I'm Kiki. You might've known me from the hospital. I always wanted to be a doctor or a neurosurgeon so I was busy in medical school.

???: THERE YOU ARE!

Kiki looked and saw a human doctor running toward her.

Doctor: Ms. Kiki, was it?

Kiki: Y-Yes, sir?

Doctor: I work at the hospital you visited. I wanted to give you this.

The doctor pulled out a piece of paper with writing on it. Kiki took the paper and read it.

Kiki: "We have taken a look at your resume you left at the hospital and have reviewed the interviews you had and we have decided that you are hereby accepted as the worthy candidate to work alongside CHRISTINE PALMER AND DR. STEPHEN STRANGE FOR INTERNSHIP"!!!?

Demons: WHAT!?

Y/N: YEAH!! GO KIKI!

Blitzo: CONGRATS!!

Verosika: YOU DID IT!!

Josh: WOO! THAT'S MY SISTER!!

Apple/Coco: KIKI! KIKI! KIKI!!

Kiki looked at the doctor and the doctor smiled and went back to the crowd. Kiki just...

Kiki: (faints)

M/N: Oh! Looks like she fainted.

Ace: I got her.

Ace picked up Kiki and moved back. Josh and Kat were up now.

Kat: HOLA MIS AMIGOS! Me llamo Kat y este Josh. Nosotros somos muy simpatico amigos.

Josh: We both love one thing in the world. DC SON!

Kat: DCEU!!

Human: AWESOME! Who's your favorite character!?

Josh: Batman!

Kat: Superman!

Human #2: Shazam ACRONYM!

Kat: THE WISDOM OF SOLOMON!

Josh: THE STRENGTH OF HERCULES!

Kat: THE STAMINA OF ATLAS!

Josh: THE POWER OF ZEUS!

Kat: THE COURAGE OF ARCHILLES!

Josh/Kat: AND THE SPEED OF MERCURY!

Humans: (cheering)

Last but not least was Verosika.

Verosika: Yep. You all know me...Yeah I didn't want to do more of that, but when I first saw Reaper, I thought that it was possible for a demon to be good and...I tried doing that too. I helped with a wildlife reserve a few weeks ago. They succeeded.

Human: YOU ARE THE STAR, MAYDAY! WITH OR WITHOUT THE DISGUISE!

Human #2: You literally saved people from the auditorium that day with Reaper!

Female: DON'T CHANGE A SINGLE THING ABOUT YOURSELF, MS. MAYDAY! DEMON, HUMAN, YOU ARE STILL THE QUEEN!

Humans love demons. How was this possible!? Cletus was nervous.

Cletus' Thoughts: What do I do!? This cannot be happening!?

Cletus then pulled out a secret device with a red button and pressed it.

M/N: Another thing.

Cletus: YOU ALL NEED TO HELP US STOP THEM BEFORE THINGS GET--!!

Demons/M/N/Angels: SHUT UP, CLETUS!!

M/N glared at Cletus and went back to what she was saying.

M/N: (clears throat) As I was saying, only one person actually made them into the spectacular people they are now. The Dark Reaper and his associates!

Everyone cheered louder with the Reaper's name being echoed. He, Blitzo, Millie, and Moxxie, all stepped forward and waved while smiling.

Keenie: I'm so proud of him.

Collin: Same here.

Blitzo: We are the IMP EVERYONE!

Human: What about Reaper!?

M/N: What makes Reaper special is not his powers, but his personality. He's half demon actually.

Everyone: HALF DEMON!?

M/N: And half human. He can live in two worlds. And I couldn't be more proud of him.

Y/N smiled and hugged his mom and his mother hugged back. But then...Reaper's eyes widened and turned black.

Kiki: Y/N? Y/N what's wrong?

Y/N looked at Verosika who had a red, glowing dot on her head!

Y/N: VEE, LOOK OUT!

Verosika: Huh?

(SHOOM)

Verosika: WOAH!

Y/N managed to pull Verosika out of the way just in time for a sniper rifle to zoom past her!

Humans: (panicked chatter)

Coco: What the hell was that!?

Ace: ANOTHER AMBUSH!?

(VROOOMM)

A battering ram tank came out of the crowd and was heading towards the demons! It got closer and closer and closer...

(VROOOOOOM)

Vortex: 'SUP JACKASS!!!?

Everyone: TEX!!

(BANG)

Vortex came out of nowhere and hit the tank. It went out of control and it fell into the water.

Y/N: TEX! HOW'D YOU FIND US!?

Vortex: Someone was live streaming the whole thing. And I brought help.

The two who were in the back were revealed as...

Y/N/Blitzo: LOONIE/VIA!

Loona and Octavia came out of the car with weapons in their hands.

Loona: Blitzo, here!

Loona gave Blitzo their weapons.

Millie: Thanks.

They all noticed purple gauges on them.

Moxxie: What's this?

Octavia: Lyle Lipton and I enchanted them. When he heard that Cletus had Y/N pinned, he decided to get revenge on the "filthy stinking orphan children". He thinks...that...

Loona: Via? What's wrong?

Octavia looked and recognized M/N. M/N turned around and faced Octavia.

Loona: Who's that?

M/N: Octavia?

Octavia: A...A...A...AUNTIE L/N!!

Blitzo: AUNTIE!!?

Octavia ran to M/N and hugged her.

Octavia: I missed you...so much...

M/N: I missed you too, Little Starfire. How are your parents?

Octavia: They're good. They fought a lot in my childhood but they stopped thanks to your son and my brother.

M/N: I see...

Octavia: Oh and I made this when I was six.

Octavia pulled out a painting of her, Stella, Stolas, M/N, and Y/N.

M/N: Aww...That's amazing.

Octavia: (chuckles) Thanks!

Apple: HEY! Y/N's my brother!

Y/N: Apple, she's my adopted sister. You will always be my true sister.

Apple: (gasp) Really?

Y/N: Yep! You guys are more than friends. You guys are my family and the only ones I ever have--.

(HUG)

Apple interrupted Y/N with a very tight bear hug. Y/N hugged back.

Vortex: Let's get out of...oh no...

Kiki: What's wrong?

Vortex: That.

Everyone saw a barrier that was blocking the humans and Cletus. Cletus got up and dusted himself off. Soon an army of troops of Agents and bodyguards stood behind him, ready to strike.

Milky: Oh no...

Cletus: You have forced my hand, now it all ends here.

M/N: Cletus, don't do this!

Cletus: This power never belonged to you in the first place. It shouldn't even exist! Demons can never be kind, compassionate, or caring. This is a violation of every law of the Lord and Nature himself. Once I've killed you, I'll bring all the other cherubs here and when they see how I have resolved this atrocity, they'll--

Verosika: DO YOU HEAR YOURSELF WHEN YOU TALK!? THEY'LL BE AFRAID AND DISGUSTED!

Cletus: THEY'LL BE GRATEFUL! THEY WOULD NEVER ACCEPT AN ANGEL WHO ONCE STOOD WITH THEM AND THEN RAN OFF WITH A DEMON OR SOME WANNABE MONSTER WHO MANIPULATED PEOPLE'S MINDS JUST FOR THE LUST OF BEING FAMOUS!

Y/N: I am not saving people for fame Cletus! Keenie, Collin, Adam, get Sharon out of here!

They nodded and they left with Sharon in their arms. Sharon finally regained consciousness.

Sharon: Ugh...What happened?

Adam: Well...We got our wish...

Sharon looked back to see Y/N and the others without their human forms and in front of humans.

Sharon: Oh no...

Cletus: Rage and Vengeance are the only things you understand. You are not good people. You're monsters! And when there are monsters, they must be eliminated!

The Agents raised their weapons and guns at the demons.

Apple: Oh no...

Millie: Mom, Dad, you need to get out of here. Now.

Joe: NO! I'm not gonna leave you here by yourself!

Lin: This is an army, Millie! You cannot handle an army by yourself!

Millie: I won't fight by myself!

Joe and Lin looked and saw the other demons backing her up. Especially Moxxie who wrapped one arm around her. They then looked at M/N who nodded at them. After a while, Joe spoke to Moxxie.

Joe: Moxxie, was it?

Moxxie: Yes, sir.

Lin: You promise to protect our daughter. She is very important to us! The rest of her life until the end of time. Promise me!

Moxxie: Yes Mr. and Mrs. May! I promise you, that when I truly love something, I fight for it. I protect it.

Joe: You better!

Y/N: Mom, you should leave too.

M/N nodded.

Joe and Lin proceeded to hug Millie tightly and then...they proceeded to let Moxxie hug them as well. This was Moxxie's moment. Moxxie hugged them tightly and Octavia opened a portal to the Ranch where Sallie was taking care of the animals.

Sallie: MOM! DAD!

Joe/Lin: SALLIE!

Joe ran to Sallie and they both hugged each other tightly. Lin, however, kissed Millie on the cheek first.

Lin: I love you...

Millie: I love you too, Ma.

They hugged one last time before the portal began to close. Lin and M/N walked through to see Sallie asking...

Sallie May: MADAME MASCARA!!?

M/N: Yes... it's me...

Soon the portal was gone. Moxxie went to Millie and placed his hand on her shoulder.

Moxxie: You okay?

Millie: Yeah...I'm just...(sniffs) Glad they made it back safely...

Kat: Ok. Uhh...If anyone has any ideas, I'm open to suggestions.

Y/N thought about it...and soon he has an idea from the past...
----------------

FLASHBACK...

Kid Y/N and Octavia were watching Stella as she was going over the grimoire.

Kid Octavia: Mom, whatcha doin'?

Stella: Working, sweetie.

Kid Y/N: What kind of work?

Stella: Work that you won't understand yet.

Kid Octavia: Can we see?

Stella smiled and asked them to come over. Y/N and Octavia both looked at the grimoire and then at Stella's hands as magic engulfed her hands.

Stella: (chanting)

(FWOOOSH)

The magic left her hands and danced around the air and then it stopped and went inside three separate plants.

Kid Octavia: Wow...what was that?

Stella: That, my child, is the "Energy Distribution" spell. There are some who are able to do the spell without the book.

Kid Y/N: Can we do that?

Stella: (chuckles) Yes you can. However, this spell can be dangerous but also as a good weapon to fight against your enemies.

Kid Octavia: How?

Stella: Well, Imagine yourself as wolves. Now imagine a group of deer ready for you to eat. You think you're alone, however,...

Kid Y/N: More come to help you?

Stella: That's right. The wolves can work together to capture the deer and eat them. That is almost the same thing I did for these plants. They were dying and I used magic to share energy for them to absorb in order to grow.

(WOOOOOOOP)

The plants then grew taller and were as high as coconut trees.

Stella: Oops. Looks Like I might've overdone it.

Kid Octavia: AWESOME!

Y/N: I wanna do that.

Stella couldn't help but laugh as she patted both of their heads.

Stella: Listen, both of you are too young to understand this power just yet. But soon, you'll realize that they will be helpful to you in many ways in the future.

The three then hugged.

END OF FLASHBACK...
----------------

Y/N remembered those words clear as day.

Apple: Y/N, please tell me you have an idea.

Y/N: I do? Josh?

Josh: Yeah?

Y/N: You remember the time when we were children and you envied me so much that you wanted to be like me? You know. With powers?

Josh: Yeah. Why?

Y/N got out of his battle pose and then walked slowly to Cletus.

Cletus: What? You finally realize that I was right?

Y/N then smirked as he walked some more and then...he stopped. All the humans stared as the suspense was killing them.

Y/N: You're right about one thing, Cletus.

Cletus: That you're a monster?

Y/N: Nope! You were right that the power doesn't belong to me. But it doesn't belong to you either. What is the point of having power...if you have no one to share it with?

Cletus: What?

(PLAY THIS PLEASE)

Y/N then stood his ground and put his hands together to form a ball of purple energy.

(WOM WOM WOM WOM)

The energy was pulsing as it was growing bigger

Coco: What is he doing?

Octavia: Holy shit...He's doing the "Energy Distribution" Spell. He's gonna share his powers.

Josh: With who--

Josh's eyes widened as he knew what Y/N was talking about. He saw Y/N form a medium size ball of energy and he fired it at his friends.

Kiki: What the!?

(SHOOOM)

The ball exploded around them and formed a barrier. All of them felt the magic flowing throughout their bodies.

Verosika: What's happening!?

Coco: I don't know...but I feel...stronger...

Cletus: NONONO! KILL THEM NOW!!

The Agents fired their weapons but they all clicked. Sharon, in secret, pulled out a distruption device and it jammed all their guns and rifles. As for the Demons...

Moxxie: You mean...They're gaining superpowers?

Millie: Sounds like it!

Blitzo: Aw C'mon Y/N, I thought we were family!

Loona: You are family, Dad. Lyle Lipton made your weapons have the same magical energy that Y/N has to--

Loona stopped herself and rewind a bit. Her eyes widened as she said. She slowly turned her head to see Blitzo very shocked.

Blitzo: You just called me "Dad".

Loona: No I didn't! You're hallucinating! You're drunk!

Blitzo then smiled some more.

Blitzo: YOU CALLED ME "DAD"!!

Blitzo went and hugged Loona tightly.

Loona: HEY! GET OFF!

Blitzo: I KNEW YOU WERE ALWAYS A GOOD GIRL!

Loona looked at her tail and it was wagging with intensity.

(WAG WAG WAG)

Millie: Face it, Loona. You love him as a father.

Loona couldn't help but smile.

(SHING)

A purple light blinded everyone and soon, the Maydays had superpowers. Well, at first, they didn't know at first.

Milky: What just happened?

Kat: We became SUPERHEROES!

Verosika: What?

Cletus: NO!! NOOO!!!

Cletus, out of rage grabbed a gun and tried to kill them.

(BANG)

The gun fired and Kiki saw it.

Kiki: OH NO!!

Everyone: KIKI!

Y/N: NOO!!

Y/N wasn't fast enough to save her, but then...

(PLAY THIS)

(SHOOM)

Magic came out of Kiki's hands and it formed a large pink forcefield around them!

Kiki: WHAT THE--!?

Verosika: Woah!

Josh: FORCE FIELD PROJECTION - CHECK!!

Kiki felt the magic running through her entire system. She felt more powerful than before.

Kiki: Wow...

Cletus: FIRE FIRE FIRE!

The Agents fired the rounds at the demons...

(RATATATATATATTATATATATATATATATATATATATAT)

(PINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPING)

The bullets flew across the park and they hit the forcefield, but they were unable to punch through.

Kiki: WOOHOO!! THIS IS AWESOME!
----------------

Vortex: KAT, ON YOUR LEFT!!

Kat saw some Agents pointing their guns at him and he raised his hand up.

Kat: NONONO!

(ZZZAP) (BANG)

Agents: GET DOWN!!

A purple bolt of energy came out of Kat's hand and it hit the Agents.

Kat: ¡GUAU! ¡Esto es de lo que estoy hablando, gente! ¡Soy el Jedi-Sith!

Josh: A Jedi-Sith?

Kat: Combination of Jedi Knight and Sith Lord. Darth Vader was one as well as Kylo Ren.

(ZAPZAPZAPZAP)

Kat: WOO!!

More Agents were coming and were getting hit by Kat's beams. However, there were too many. Josh looked at his hand and thought of an idea. He went in front of Kat and knelt down, intending to fire a bolt of energy as well but instead.

(WHOOOOOOOOSH)

The magic in Josh's hand was distributed to a large acre of the ground and the bottom of the Agent's shoes turned into...sand.

Agent: OH NO OH NO OH NO!

Kat and Josh looked at each other in astonishment. They saw the sand swallowing the Agents underground.

Kat: WOO! YOU'RE FUCKING CIRCE, MAN!

Josh: NICE!!
----------------

Coco looked and saw someone about to ram Apple!

Coco: APPLE!!!

Apple: AHH!!

Coco ran to Apple with the intent to save her, but then purple lightning flew around her body and filled her with power...

(ZOOOOM)

Coco grabbed Apple at intense speed and they both looked back to see the trail she left behind. Apple and Coco looked shocked. Apple smiled.

Apple: YOU HAVE SUPERHUMAN SPEED! MY GIRLFRIEND HAS SUPERHUMAN SPEED!

Coco smiled as well as she jumped and spun in the air. As she spun around, she could feel the electricity flowing around her making a purple barrier around her!

Coco: HA-HA! I'M A LITERAL SPEED DEMON, BABY!!
----------------

Cletus: KILL THEM ALL!!

The humans were astonished to see Y/N sharing his power and actually winning against Cletus. The Agents charge with their melee weapons with determination in their eyes. One group was heading for Millie and Milky.

Milky: OH YOU ALL WANT AN ASS-WHOOPING!?

Millie: COME GET SOME!!

Milky and Millie charged at the Agents with confident smirks as they grabbed each other's hands and threw each other onto the group. They fought back to back as they slashed off body limbs...

(SLASH) (SPLORTCH)

Agents: AGGH!!

...Counterattcked...

(BAM) (POW) (WHAM)

...and even did a duo combo attack.

Agents: OWW!!

Milky: TEAM OF TWO FIGHTERS...!

Millie: FIGHT TOGETHER!!

They continued fighting some more and came face to face with a buffed bodyguard. Millie went high while Milky went low. The bodyguard tried to take on both of them, but they were too quick. Millie jumped over the bodyguard and Milky went under his legs. On the other side, both girls held each other's hands and Milky swung Millie around to the Bodyguard, killing him from behind.

Milky/Millie: WOOO!!

Milky: WE ARE FUCKING CHLOE FRAZER AND NADINE ROSS!!

Millie pulled out her axe and was shocked to see Milky's hands glowing.

Millie: Hey...your hands are glowing.

Milky: Oh they are...?

The power glowing in Milky's hands then formed itself into...a mace!

Milky: OH HOHOHOHO! TIME TO GO MAMA BEAR ON THEIR ASSES!

Millie: Hey Milky?

Milky: Yeah...

Millie: When this is over...You and me...go head to head!

Milky: OHH Big words Mildred! You're so on!

Millie: Let's see who can kill the most!

Milky: I agree! MOXXIE!

Moxxie: YEAH!?

Millie: DO US A FAVOR AND TALLY THE MARKS FOR US!

Milky: DON'T JUST STAND THERE! COME JOIN THE PARTY!

Moxxie shrugged and got his gun out as well as Blitzo.

Blitzo: Now it's time we end this! OH WAIT!

Moxxie: What?

Blitzo pulled out his microphone and yelled through it to the audience.

Blitzo: ATTENTION HUMANS! IF THERE ARE ANY CHILDREN PRESENT, I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT YOU GET THEM OUT OF HERE BECAUSE THIS IS GONNA BE RATED R WITH AN INSANE AMOUNT OF OUTRAGEOUS GORE!

All the humans nodded without regret and moved their children away from the arena. However, as they left, some of the children shouted...

Child #1: YOU CAN DO IT MAYDAYS!

Child #2: WE BELIEVE IN YOU!

Child #3: SAVE US ALL!

The Humans were now chanting.

Humans: LET'S GO DEMONS! LET'S GO DEMONS! LET'S GO DEMONS! LET'S GO DEMONS!

Cletus: NO...NO STOP CHANTING!!!

Unfortunately, the Humans still chanted for the demons! Soon Cletus had Enough.

Cletus: ENOUGH!!!!!

Cletus' voice roared throughout the entire audience and the Humans were now silent. They looked and cowered in fear as they saw the fallen cherub glaring at them with rage. Y/N looked up at Cletus and then...

(ZAP)

Cletus: AGH!!

Cletus was hit from behind when Y/N fired a bolt of energy at him. The Children couldn't help but laugh.

Children: (laughing)

Cletus glared back at Y/N and charged for him.

Cletus: RAHH!!!

Y/N jumped and charged back. They clashed and fought in the sky.
----------------

Back on the ground, Coco and Apple were surrounded by some Agents. who had their guns pointed at them?

Coco: Ahh...Shit...!

Apple: Ah!

Apple raised her hands in fear and then magically came out of her hands as well. Soon dozens of Apples and Cocos were spammed all around them. They then moved around randomly as the Agents tried to find the real ones. The real ones escaped and hid behind the wreckage.

Apple: Whew! That as clo--MMPH!

Coco then smashed her lips into Apple. Apple immediately returned the same affection.

Apple/Coco: (moaning)~

They separated from the kiss and Coco used her tail to rub on Apple's shoulder, which made Apple feel a wave of love engulfing her.

Coco: So...my girlfriend's a master of Illusion...Very sexy...~

Apple: Oh really? Well, my girlfriend's a Yoruichi Shihouin. Once this is over...our bed...Lustful Dominance...~

Coco: I agree...With strap-ons...~

Apple: And lustful love...~

The two girls resumed making out, but unfortunately...

Ace: Excuse me, girls!

Coco and Apple stopped and looked at Ace, who was pushing away an Agent.

Ace: Less flirting, more fighting!

(ZAP)

Ace looked back at the Agent and saw that his head was cut off clean. He looked at his arms and saw his hands covered in magic, forming two blade hands.

Apple: Wow... you have lightsaber arms.

Ace: SWEET! WHO ELSE WANTS SOME!!?

Coco and Apple looked at Ace and then back at each other. They shrugged and went back on the battlefield.
----------------

Y/N and Cletus were still duking it out.

Y/N/Cletus: (grunting)

Cletus fired arrows at Y/N and Y/N moved fast to dodge them all. He took cover underneath the battering ram tank. Cletus flew around and saw Y/N and he saw him. Cletus then fired more arrows and Y/N dodged more of them. He found a flash grenade and threw it at Cletus...

(BANG) (RINGRINGRINGRING)

Cletus: GAH! MY EYES!!

Y/N then moved back and signaled Blitzo.

Y/N: BLITZO, NOW! ATTACK NOW!

Blitzo pulled out his pistol and fired at Cletus, Cletus saw it just in time and took cover in a building under construction. Y/N and Blitzo both saw Verosika surrounded by Agents with evil smiles.

Verosika: GUYS!?

Y/N/Blitzo: VEE!!

Y/N and Blitzo jumped in front of Verosika.

Agents: (yelling)

Blitzo and Y/N defended Verosika side by side as they fought each Agent and killed them one by one. The Humans were enjoying this fight and were now eating popcorn. Apple used a metal pipe to hit a dead Agent's corpse.

(CLANK) (CLANK) (CLANK)

Apple: TAKE THAT! AND THAT!

Coco used her superspeed to do a Laser strike at a group of Agents coming their way. She ran to them and at light speed, hit them all at once. They all fell to the ground simultaneously. She saw her girlfriend still hitting the dead Agent.

Apple: (grunting)

Coco: Apple, baby, it's over. You can stop.

Apple: THIS JERK RUINED MY NAIL ART! NOW I HAVE TO REAPPLY A WHOLE! (CLANK) NEW! (CLANK) COAT! (CLANK)

Kiki showed up and placed her hand on Apple. She looked at her and she looked at her back, asking her to stop. Some Agents came from behind and tried to ambush them but...

(POW)

Millie and Milky jumped on them from above and stabbed them in the eyes.

Agent: AGGGGHH!! MY EY--!

(SLASH)

Milky summoned two swords of magic and cut his head off clean. The blood flowed down on the ground and oozed down the metal van that crashed into the river. They saw them.

Kiki: Thanks.

Millie: It's what friends do!

Kiki smiled at them and they smiled back the two high-fived each other. Apple looked and saw the Agents coming toward Verosika, Y/N, and Blitzo.

Apple: GUYS! VEE AND Y/N ARE IN TROUBLE!

Milky: OH CRAP!

Millie: C'MON!

The girls rushed to help. Josh, Ace, Moxxie, and Kat were back to back being circled by some Agents with weapons and guns. They fired bolts, bullets, and transmuted matter in order to keep them away. Moxxie fired at a metal piece and the bullet bounced off and it shot through 5 men. Josh turned a piece of metal into water and a bigger piece began to fall over. Josh then turned the falling piece into rock and it crashed onto the Agents. Some of them died. Kat fired at each of the Agents but more were coming and he couldn't take them out of his own.

(BANG) (ZAP)

Kat: GUYS, BUY ME SOME TIME!

Moxxie and Ace stood in front of him and they fended off the Agents coming their way.

Kat fired bolts at some Agents and they were shot back. He then began charging a bigger bolt out of his hand.

(WARBWARBWARBWARBWARBWARBWARBWARB)

The energy ball in Kat's hand pulsated and grew in size. Ace bought him some time by cutting some of their arms off.

(SLASH) (SLICE)

Agents: AGGGH!!

Ace: CAN YOU HURRY UP? THERE ARE TOO MANY OF THEM!

(WARBWARBWARBWARBWARBWARBWARBWARB)

The ball grew bigger and bigger and bigger...

Moxxie: KAT!?

Kat: NOW! GET OUT OF THE WAY!

Moxxie and the boys jumped out of the way as Kat aimed at the large group of Agents and fired...

Kat: BIG BANG ATTACK!!

(BAAANG)

Agents: AHHH!!!

The Agents were vaporized instantly from the blast! A puff of smoke roamed the battlefield.

Kat: (blows fingers) Sit your asses down, son!

Moxxie: GUYS!

The boys all saw Moxxie pointing at Y/N, Blitzo, and Verosika surrounded together.

Ace: OH SHIT!

Everyone made it to Y/N and Blitzo and Verosika and formed a kill circle around them.

Coco: Y/N, I just wanna say thanks for these but could you give us a headstart next time!?

Y/N: You're welcome and sure! HERE THEY COME!

Blitzo: CMON YOU PRICK!

(SHOOOM)

Kiki: A little protection.

Millie: Thanks! Wait! Where are Tex, Loona, and Via?

Moxxie: Up there!

Everyone looked up to see that Loona, Octavia, and Vortex were in a building with Loona holding a sniper rifle and Octavia teleporting Agents to random places.

Loona: WE GOT THIS!

Octavia: END THEM!

They nodded and prepared to fight. The Agents came from all around them and thanks to Kiki, they couldn't touch them since they were inside the pink forcefield.

Kat: EAT ENERGY, YA TURDS!

They were all now working together. The demons were winning and the Agents were all losing.

(THE AVENGERS WERE THE DEMONS AND THE DROIDS WERE THE AGENTS)

Two Agents from behind were getting ready to fire two grenades at them so they could die.

Agent: Aim...FI--!

Agent Two: RAHHH!!!

(SMACK) (WHAM)

The two Agents were then knocked out by Agent Two when she punched one of them in the face and then grabbed them using her legs. She then grabbed the other Agent with her arms and turned to pull them both to the floor. She then pulled them both away from the field and took control of their vehicle.

Sharon: Ok...here we go...

(BANG)

Sharon looked up to see the Human staring down at her from the window.

Human: (...)

Sharon: Adam?

Adam rushed and pressed a button and an electromagnetic pulse erupted from the car and it knocked the human off the vehicle.

Adam: GO GO GO!

Sharon started the engine and drove off with the Human on their tail. He was running faster than a normal person.

Sharon: Sheesh! Is this guy on super steroids or something!?
----------------

Loona and Octavia were watching from above, killing every other sniper they found.

Octavia: On your left!

Loona looked to her left and found one. She aimed the sniper at them and shit them down.

Octavia: ABOVE!

Loona looked up to see snipers in a higher building. She shot them down and they fell dead.

Octavia: Where's Vortex by the way? I definitely don't think Ms. Mayday would like that.

Loona: I see him. He's down there.

The girls looked to see Vortex using the car to hit the Agents while drifting circles around the demons.
----------------

The demons won. They actually won! The humans all cheered in joy!

Humans: (CHEERING) DEMONS! DEMONS! DEMONS!

Josh: WE SURVIVED!

Kiki: Oh my goodness!

Keenie and Collin rushed to the demons.

Keenie: I can't believe you guys won!

Ace: Where were you two?

Collin: We were hiding in the wreckage.

Coco: Good. We should leave before the Feds get here.

Y/N: Yeah we should---!

Cletus: RAHHH!!!

(BANG)

Y/N: (grunts)

Cletus charged at Y/N at high speed and tackled him.

Everyone: Y/N!!

Y/N/Cletus: (grunting)

They both flew into the wreckage and then Cletus was on top of Y/N. He was about to kill him! Verosika was pissed enough to...

Verosika: AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

(BOOM)

A large soundwave came from Verosika's mouth and spread across the field! It hit Cletus and Y/N and they both fell onto the wreckage floating on the water. The demons and the cherubs all ran to the wreckage to see Y/N.

Millie: Y/N ARE YOU OKAY!?

Y/N: I'M FINE! HEY VEE! SONAR SCREAM CHECK!

Verosika realized that she had just done that.

Blitzo: The next time someone says she has a killer voice, it's gonna be literal.

The demons looked down to see the Reaper and his archenemy face off in their final fight. The real final battle begins...NOW...
----------------

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 266 8
Y/N and the others have returned for another adventure! A lot has changed after the first encounter. Hell has changed for the better. Everyone's dre...
187K 2.1K 55
" Help wanted: join I.m.p and kill humans for money", that's how daren the demon decided to join blitz and his gang of imp misfits, with the exceptio...
32.1K 507 26
(Y/N) is a Shadow Exterminator demon living in Hell. She hears that her father, Regent, and brother, Hacker, are both on Hell as well. Trying to fi...
16.9K 234 28
Darien has lived a pretty normal life but it didn't start off this way. He was a prince of a neighboring kingdom in hell and life was carefree until...