First Crush ( Free De La Hoya...

By Freefanshufan

"Don't Forget to suck his lips!" ................ So this is the end.. The story ended before the beginning... More

1. FIRST MEET
2. MY EVERYTHING
3. NEW BEGINNING
4. BC SOL
5. STARE
6. INSANE
7. DISTRACTED
8. SORRY
9. ENCOUNTER
10. THE STADIUM
11. STAND
12. THE OWNER
13. BATTLE
14. KNOW
15. PAY ATTENTION!
16. MAN
17. WAIT WHAT!!!!
18. OH NO!!!
19. I KNOW
20. REPLAY
21. YOU
22. BETTER
23. JUST LIKE SHU..
24. MOMMY WAKIYA MODE
25. WE WON!!
26. TRUST ME.
27. WHAT THE-?
28. NEW BLADER
29. CHEEKS
31. LIL BRAT
32. SPACE OF MY HEART
32. BIG DEAL
Sowwy-

30. IMPACT

1.4K 56 494
By Freefanshufan

(Sorry for an extremely late update.. I just forgot the main motive i joined Wattpad.. The day I installed the app for the first time, that was the day I started writing this story. Though, i joined through Chrome before that,hehehe...I'll try giving y'all regular updates from now on...Key word-Try.)

(Okayyyy I'm laughing Seeing this! Plus, covering my eyessss as well!!
Don't look there!!!!!!

Thanks goodness i wasn't there at that time when Shu did this.😳😳 and never knew Shu could do this to Free.. This is also Talent that Free did not come to know.. Though Shu looks wayyy to hot wearing those clothes.. 😏😏 Right girlies~?

But wait! S-so it means tha-that Shu saw Free-?)

AUTHOR'S POV:

It was late in the morning when the team was gathered in the training Room. All the team, other than Free, who sat down Leaning against the wall in a lazy posture, was standing and listening to the two adults, Kris and Trad.

"We're approaching the opening round of the European League!" Trad said as he whistled.

"Free, you've been chosen to be the team captain." Kris said looking at him.

Free was bored, not even interested in keeping his eyes open, Yet, he looked up once, showing respect to Kris, and then again slumping against the wall.

"That leaves two spots. The selection will be based on the performance and results." Kris announced.

Murmurs ran in the place. Bladers were happy that even the second team can also be a part of this. The top team will have to face alot of completion.

Everyone other than Free, was now having battles with each other. The blonde was silently observing everyone, though, it did seemed as if he wasn't really interested.

The battle upcoming next was actually something that took the attention of mostly everyone. A battle between Stan Hamburg and Valt Aoi. Stan wanted to take out his anger and prove his power to everyone, while Valt, it was a fun game for him.

The first battle started with Stan's bey and taking the centre and Valtreyak doing Rush Launch and attacking it with all possible ways and energy. Soon, Stan's will to humiliate Valt was seen as Valtreyak stopped rotating giving a point to Stan. Stan tried taunting Valt, but the boy's excitement and will made him even more upset and angry.

The second battle was something different. Though Stan's bey took the centre, a spark was seen in Valtreyak. It's trajectory angle made a new change as it's energy increased shocking everyone out there. This was his new attack. Valtreyak dashed on towards Stan's bey and bursted it within seconds giving victory to the short male.

Valt being Valt, picked up Valtreyak and started snuggling with it. This caused Stan's temper to rise as he went away murmuring.

Next up were Rickson Clay and  Y/N  L/N. This battle seemed to be interesting just like the previous one. Both the beys were balanced types. Rickson was a blader of the top team, so defeating him would have been a bit difficult.

The duo took their positions and were ready for the battle. The battle begun with Affire going in for the centre within a few seconds due to Bouncing Launch. Jumbo Jormuntor was trying to attack her from all possible sides. Just as the bey went back to increase some pace and do an attack on the female bey, Affire did Thunder Wing, and Attacked Jormuntor causing it to burst in the air giving the points to the female blader.

The Blond, who was leaning against the wall while sitting, was interested in her new confidence. He sharply saw all her moves in the battle. Not a single chance of losing could be seen in her, only high belief in herself and a very positive attitude. Something was different in her than yesterday. She was having a will to win. As if she promised someone to go on till the end of the game. She had promised to not be discouraged or afraid of anyone who comes in her path. She seemed to be a champion.

The female blader went back to her spot with a small smile on her face. Yesterday night she was crying to sleep. Today morning, she promised herself to show that she isn't weak and can do anything to prove her worth. She isn't doing any acting or Drama to win the hearts. She is being herself. She promised to fight and win, so that she can meet Shu. Right now, she really wanted to meet Shu and share everything with him. It's difficult to wait. For that, she needs to work hard and win. That will only happen, when along practice, she believes in herself. During the battle, she remembered Free's words to her. She will follow this.  Today was the start of it.

Y/N'S attention went to Affire when she heard her,

"Oiiiiii! Did you just see? Your Dreamland's future hubby is looking at you~"

Her mouth hung opened as she heard Affire. She gulped and looked at Free from the corner of her eyes, only to find him looking at her. She could now feel the gaze. He wasn't moving or doing anything else. His eyes were only on her.

"I never said that it's Him~ You do consider him as your future hubby huh~?" Affire cooed.

Y/N gulped as she looked away. She could feel heat rushing to her cheeks and the pounding of her heart was making her even more nervous around her bey. The gaze of Free wasn't helping either.

"Ooo~ Try not to blush,When your Crush,  is staring at you, though around there is a Rush~~"

"Affire! " Y/N Whisper shouted at her bey.

All her focus of today was crushed due to Affire and Free. Though, that's the only thing that could distract Y/N, nothing else will work. Even Affire knew that, so when everything else needs to be serious, then she's always quiet. During her battles, she is quiet. Other than that, she's not gonna stop. She loves teasing her lil owner. But when it's time to focus and work, then Affire can always be the best partner and motivator.

"Yes dreaming lady~? What all have you dreamt till now by the way~? Marriage? You future together? Kiddos? Ooo~ And the way those kids are produced~?The way he's gonna show you his body on that bed-"

(Why tf did i wrote this-?)

Affire was stopped by a loud gasp that left the female Blader's mouth. Her face flushed deeper than any shades of red. Even her ears burnt. Her hands were colder than ice and her breathing pace increased. She gulped and kept Affire in her pocket.

Knowing that the owner can't take anymore, Affire stopped right there. Though, if Y/N wouldn't have been this flustered, Affire would have continued the game of teasing. But she knew where to stop and not cross the limits.

"All Good L/N?" Trad asked the girl.

Y/N did a slight nod and said in a broken voice."Y-Yeah.."

Something that surprised her right now was that she can't feel the stare of the Golden Boy anymore. She Slightly looked at his direction to see him already leaving the place with his hands in his pocket. His back faced her. But what no one noticed was that the Blonde was chuckling to himself as he walked out.

After this incident, there was an another interesting battle. And the Bladers were Silas Karlisle and Rantaro Kiyama. (Both the Goldilocks lovers, who love each other as well~😜 and are being teased to large extent by the Golden Blader~)

While Silas wasn't really interested in the battle because he thought that Honcho wasn't worth it, Honcho On the other hand, was really excited about his new launcher equipment. His excitement and confidence were rising and Shining. Silas was still trying hard to discourage him by saying some mean comments. The arrogant Smirk Y/N noticed on his face told that he was taking it for granted, and was highly overconfident.

The two Bladers took their position but what shocked others was that Honcho was not in his normal launching position. This time, he was different.

As they launched, Roktavor's outer ring enabled but Satomb took the centre first. The most different thing in Roktavor this time was that it's spin was very well above his previous launches. The tip was rotating with high angular velocity. With one hit, Roktavor took the centre itself making Satomb get aside and also Doing Roktavor Zone. Satomb was now continuously hitting Roktavor and those hits made Satomb tilt being ready for the attack, Cyclone Loop. Both the beys clashed with each other, but this time, the result was different from the last battle they had. Satomb bursted in air.

Silas went out making a face while the rest congratulated Honcho and asked him to teach him this new Stamina Launch. As that happened, Trad reminded him that it was just one game and he don't need to be full of himself for that. Though Honcho still didn't stopped and thanked Trad for the Equipment as Trad moved out.

Silas, who was standing outside, leaning against the wall, was filled with rage. Rage towards himself as well Honcho. It was something really new for him to be defeated by an amateur, as he thought Honcho was. His emotions were way too hard to control for him. Fisting his hands he mumbled profanities.

"Silas, I'm disappointed. You superiorly underestimated Rantaro. And it cost you. Always take your opponent seriously." Trad said as soon as he came out and saw Silas.

This caused The Green Haired Male to Grin slightly as he walked away to the other side. Trad smiled at him knowing that he got his lesson and will work better next time. He will not take any of his opponents lightly.

Rest of a few hours went in training, practicing, roaming around, talking and eating. Free was training in the forest. Silas was at the Gym Room doing exercises and using the gymn equipments. Valt and Honcho were practicing in the Training Room along with Shasa, Honey and Kitts. Y/N too joined them. Stan, Ivan and Rickson were eating and roaming around the place criticising the new Bladers. After some time, a meeting was held in the Meeting Room where everyone came. The analysis were done and the results of the Practice were being told.

"Congratulations all of you. An excellent job Today! Here are the selected bladers for the European League opening. Free De La Hoya! Valt Aoi! And Y/N L/N! And Rantaro Kiyama and Silas Karlisle, you will be the two subs for the team. Congratulations." Trad announced.

This caused Whispers, yells, cheers to run in that room. Y/N, Valt and Honcho high fived each other. Free had no effect of that. It was all normal fot him. This caused a smile to form on the girl's lips. Free was clearly someone very confident and different. She actually did liked this attitude of "I don't care" of him.

Honcho wasn't very affected by the whole substitution thing but Silas clearly was. He was angry about the dicision. He didn't wanted to be a substitute to someone. If it's Free,then it's understood, but Valt and Y/N were the ones who lost against him. Then why? Other than him, the trio of the dumbos were also upset about the results, especially Stan Hamburger-uhh Hamburg.

"Are you serious??"Hamburger yelled.

"I think..they earned it again" Ivan said in an unsure voice.

"Next time, we'll step it up." Rickson said with determination.

"Well, looks like Valt reached the mountain top." Shasa said while smiling at the energetic boy.

Kris stood and showed the proceedings of the European League. The top teams will compete first. To get in the World League z you need to be the best in European League first.

"In order to get eligible in the World League, we first, must earn points in the European League." Trad sternly said.

"All the teams are very strong. You must be well prepared." Kris said with the fire in the eyes. She wanted her team to win and again be the best one out there.

Kris told about their first opponent, The Top Wand Team from Germany, one of the Highest rank teams as always. So she expects everyone to work very hard. The energetic duo was excited as always.

The European League will be conducted here in Elastro. The light in the female Blader's eyes didn't go unnoticed by the Blonde blader. It's gonna be the beginning of the new journey of Y/N L/N. By reaching the last segment of this journey, she will get what she desires for. Her new fight will begin now. Her promise to meet someone is going to be fulfilled.

Just as Y/N turned her head and looked at Free. She found him again Staring at her. The words that Affire said today, repeated in her head. She looked away from him and a slight blush again covered her cheeks. Free noticed this and knew the reason of her blush. He again had a slight smile on his face as he strolled out of the Room.

He could easily makeout the IMPACT he had on her. And to be honest, he liked it.

(Done Dona done done!!
Okayyyy
So thanks to NotAverageMultiShip  for giving this book another chance and re-reading it giving soooo many lovely, funny comments.
If she wouldn't have done this, i wouldn't have got that slight push to write this next part.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 886 73
"โ„๐•š๐•ค ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•š๐•ค ๐•’๐•๐•๐•–๐•ง๐•š๐•’๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜....." โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… AARYANSH ร— ISH...
109K 4.5K 100
๐‚๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ฌ || ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’– ๐‘ฒ๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’๐’‚๐’Š ๐’™ ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ โ ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ...
4.9K 194 15
My Greatest Regret, I feel it everyday In my Heart now, If only I knew it back then, I wouldn't have done it. I hurt everyone, Because of my desire t...