You're my Chosen One - Harry...

By harrywifey_13

"๐‰๐ž ๐ญ'๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž. ๐๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - The Unexpected News
Chapter 2 - The Hogwarts Platform 9ยพ
Chapter 3 - The Approach of Dementors
Chapter 4 - The Hogwarts Sorting
Chapter 5 - Sparks of Love
Chapter 6 - DADA class
Ch 7 - Hogsmeade visits, 'Werewolves?' and Harry's confession
Chapter 8 - The Quidditch Match
Chapter 9 - Christmas Holidays and Patronus
Ch 10 - Pettigrew on Marauders' map
Chapter 11 - The Quidditch Match Final
Ch 12 - Buckbeak's execution and the truth revealed
Chapter 13 - The time-turner and the rescue
Chapter 14 - The End of Third Year
ANNOUNCEMENT
Ch 16 - Quidditch World Cup
Chapter 17 - Back to Hogwarts
Chapter 18 - The Goblet
Chapter 19 - The Awful Interview
Chapter 20 - The Letter from Sirius
christmas greetings
Chapter 21 - Black Lake
Chapter 22 - The Patch Up
Chapter 23 - First task
Chapter 24 - The Yule Ball Prep
Chapter 25 - The discussion about dates
Chapter 26 - Yule Ball
Chapter 27 - The Second Task
Chapter 28 - Y/n's instincts
Chapter 29 - The Third Task
Chapter 30 - End of Term
Chapter 31 - Grimmauld Place
Chapter 32 - The Reunion
Chapter 33 - Back to Hogwarts
Chapter 34 - Bittersweet Malevolence
Chapter 35 - Falling For You
Chapter 36 - Dumbledore's Army
Chapter 37 - It All Begins

Chapter 15 - Summer break

958 19 25
By harrywifey_13

Y/n's POV

After the train stopped, we stepped on platform 9¾. I hugged Harry causing me to blush furiously. That's why I pulled away quickly.

"Bye Harry, I'll miss you. Bye Ron."

Hermione also bid bye to the boys.

"So, meet all of you at Ronald's, if he invites us" Hermione said giggling.

Ron rolled his eyes. "I would invite you, I promise."

Then I and Hermione walked away. When I turned back, I saw Mrs Weasley along with her children on one side and the Dursleys on the other side, waiting for Harry, with a disgusted face.

"Oh my! The torment he goes through every summer. I wish he stayed with me" I said, upset.

"You wish what?" Hermione asked.

"I uh I meant he stayed with us." I just hope Hermione didn't notice the tint on my cheeks. We walked up to Mr and Mrs Granger.

"Mum! Dad!" she hugged them.

"How are you Hermione?" her mum asked her.

"I am fine mum. Meet my friend Y/n."

"Hello Mrs Granger. Hello Mr Granger. Nice to meet you."

"Oh how sweet!" Mrs Granger remarked.

"Mum! She's going to stay with us this summer."

"That's cool." It was Mr Granger now.

"Come on then. Let's go now" Hermione's parents led us to their house.

I am quite surprised that they were actually muggles, cause they were really really hospitable. I really liked Hermione's parents. We reached Hermione's room finally and freshened up.

I sat on the bed still thinking about Harry. I think I am falling in love with him.

"So?" Hermione said snapping her fingers.

"Uh what?" I asked not looking into her eyes.

"Were you thinking about somebody?"

"And why do you think so?"

"Because your cheeks were red."

"Rubbish!" I said.

"Tell me. Are you crushing on someone?" she said as she passed an evil smirk at me.

"What nonsense!"

"No tell me!"

"Fine. Yes"

"Who is it?"

"I can't tell you that!" I said as I walked up to the bookcase of Hermione's.

"I am kind of curious. Give me hints so I can guess."

I sighed. "Fine. So uh..."

"Let me guess..."

"Mione! I haven't even given you the hints-!!"

"Is it Harry?"

I kind of became silenced for a moment. I was struggling to come up with an answer.

"Y/n?"

"What! No. I mean he's cute but liking him? NO WAY."

"I don't think you're speaking the truth."

"You know what Mione? You're overthinking. We're just best friends. I am going to sleep" I said as I laid down. Hermione turned out the lights after she murmured "Whatever."

_Time skip_

I was really enjoying at Hermione's, when one day I suddenly remembered something. Harry's birthday was approaching. I wanted to gift him something. But what? Clearly, he loves his parents and he misses them. I moved back and forth about the room, thinking something to gift him to make him remember of his parents.

What can I gift him?

An idea popped up in my head. His patronus, it will help fulfil the motive of my gift.

But where will I get a figurine of a blue stag?

I was still pacing about the room when Hermione entered and asked what the matter was? I told her all that was running through my mind. She gave me a great news somewhat related to it.

"We're going to shopping tomorrow."

"Do you know any shop in the muggle world, where we could get a statuette of a blue stag?"

"Yeah I do."

"Fantastic!" I said as excitement filled me up.

Next day we went on to work upon our finalised shopping plan. Hermione showed me a shop where there was every kind of figurine, every colour. What I meant was I got what I was looking for.

On reaching home, I took a piece of parchment. I wrote something on it and attached it carefully to the figurine, keeping in mind not to break it. I showed it to Mione asking how it was.

"It's looks damn good! But wait, what's this?" she says as she takes a closer look on the parchment and reads it, "You need a very powerful and happy memory to conjure this. What's your memory?" she looks at me.

"I- uh..."

"That'll make Harry miss his parents and remind him of his parents' love. That's why you wrote it, am I right?"

I nod. "I don't really know if Harry would like it."

"He would love it, trust me!" she assures me.

I smiled hopefully.

When it's the night of 30th July, we were asleep. Suddenly something clicked on the window. I hurriedly went up there and slid open it, it was Hedwig. I saw the time in my watch, 12 o'clock. 31st July. Harry's BIRTHDAY!!! Oh how cute of Hedwig, she must've remembered it was Harry's birthday and came for gifts. I patted her. I went and took my and Hermione's gift and tied mine around her legs, and let Hedwig catch Hermione's gift with her beak, with a 'Happy Birthday Harry!' notes on both. And with that she left.

As I was going back to bed after closing the windows, there was another tap on them. I went up there again. It was Errol now, Ron's family owl. I took the letter and read it. It was an invitation, like the way he promised.

"Hermione! Hermione!"

"Huh? What?" she said as she got up startled and blinked her eyes.

"Ron's invitation for the Quidditch World Cup!"

"Wow. So sweet of you Ronald."

"So sweet of who?" I whispered, inaudible to Mione.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"I sent the gifts. Hedwig had come here."

She smiled.

Harry's POV

Another birthday of my life, and it was pretty same as every year. It was absolutely nothing for the Dursleys. I looked at the table clock. 12:10 am. Wow, 10 minutes of my birthday had already passed. There was no sign of Hedwig anywhere. As I reached up to my bed, Hedwig came in as a flash. She had a parcel held in her beak, by Hermione; and a small box tied around her leg, by Y/n.

I saw the notes on both, "Happy Birthday Harry!" I said as I read it. I recognised that handwriting at once, Y/n's.

"Thank you Y/n" I murmured and smiled. She doesn't know how much I love her. Wish I could tell her that. As I was going to open the parcel, another owl came in. It was Errol now. I took the letter from him. It was from Ron. It said,

Happy Birthday Harry!

Hope you're doing well and the Dursleys won't be troubling you. I didn't call you this year like last year with that fel- telephone.

You'd be happy to hear that Dad bought all of us tickets for the Quidditch World Cup. Don't worry, we'll come to pick you up. I've sent letters to Hermione and Y/n too. Dad is going to pick them up also.

Consider this as your birthday gift.

Once again, happy returns of the day.

Ron.

"Wow, that's brilliant!" I said as I folded up the letter and slid it under my pillow. Finally I opened the parcel by Hermione.

"Oh. That was obvious." It was a book whose title read, 'Quidditch and broomsticks-Everything and Anything you need to know'. As I ran through the pages of a book, a note fell down. I picked it up.

'Harry! I know you must be thinking this was from me, but all of the idea was Y/n's. She told me not to tell you, but I couldn't keep it hidden. Don't tell her I told you' which was signed by Hermione.

I smiled again on having remembered Y/n's sweet and caring nature. How would ever a person like her like me? She's smart, caring, intelligent, kind, patient, ambitious, brave, daring, friendly, loyal and oh, what not! Thoughts like such were going through my mind, as I reached up to Y/n's gift. I opened it and discovered a stag, which looked more like a patronus. Exactly, my patronus! Attached with it, was something written on a piece of parchment in Y/n's handwriting.

'You need a very powerful and happy memory to conjure this. What's your memory?'

What's my memory? I thought to myself. Right, my dad and mum talking to me. Yeah that was the memory I had chosen. But now that I have recently found it out, that Y/n's face can also prove as a powerful happy memory. But why did she gift this? Oh right. Y/n gifted this so I can remember my parents. Thank you so much Y/n.

Soon, I packed up everything, with the gifts and letters and then I went peacefully to bed, dreaming about Y/n.

_Time Skip till a night before Harry's arrival at the Weasleys_

Y/n's POV

It's been 2 days since we had came at the Burrow. Mrs Weasley's personality is the perfect mother figure. After dinner, I and Hermione go to the room we had been assigned.

Hermione started the conversion, "You know? Harry is coming tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?" I questioned, "But tomorrow is Saturday, he was supposed to be here on Sunday, wasn't he?"

"Yeah but Mrs Weasley says he would come tomorrow"

"Fine" I said as excitement filled up my whole body.

"Yeah..." she smirked.

"Not again, Mione!" I rolled my eyes, "I'm sleepy and I'm going to sleep!"

"Don't forget to get up early!"

We turned out the lights and went to sleep.

It was morning. I came downstairs. It was weird how no one was in the house, not even Hermione. But there was someone sitting on one of the chairs. As I approached, the boy stood up and turned around. The boy was the boy who I had fallen for, Harry. He looked more handsome than ever. "Harry?" I whispered as I smiled widely and ran up to him. He happily embraced me in his warm hug. When we pulled away, he spoke up, "Hello Y/n!"

"Feels great to see you again. I missed you so much" I continued to conversate.

"I missed you too, and not just because you're my best friend..." he turned away.

"What... What do you mean?" as I took steps forward to confront him face to face.

"I-"

"Harry, you trust me, right?"

He nodded. Then he took a deep breath. "I-I...I love you Y/n. I have liked you since I had seen you with that beautiful smile when you asked me if you could sit beside me in the Hogwarts express. You don't know, you made my hormones go crazy, whether you smiled at me or when our fingers intertwined." He finally looked up at me.

"I um" I stopped mid-sentence when Harry started swiping his hand on my waist. Oh my god, the adrenaline rushed hard through my blood. He pulled me closer and softly placed his lips on mine.

"Y/n! Wake up!!" said someone which seemed to me as Hermione??

"Y/N!!!" the voice repeated again to wake me up with a startle.

"I'm up, I'm up!!"

Of course, that had to be a dream. How pathetic!

"Why did you wake me up?" I asked still sleepy leading me to laying down again.

"Get up sleepyhead! I've been calling you for over 100 times now!!" Hermione pulled me up again.

"Stop acting as my mum! What is it? Let me get some sleep, will you?"

"No..." she whispered.

"Why?"

"Harry!" she whispered again but this time, in my ear.

"WHAT? HE HAS ARRIVED?" My brain seemed to secede from the sleepiness.

"NO!" she started laughing. "But he will!" she said as she tried to give a realistic shape to her pun.

"Now fresh up" Mione said snapping before my eyes. I looked at my watch and then at her, "Seriously Mione? At 5 in the morning??" I exclaimed.

"Yes!"

"You're really very stubborn!!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Fine! Now go!" she said pushing me towards the bathroom.

When I was done, I came out. Hermione was reading a book as usual, on her bed.

"Now what?" I asked frustrated as it was 5:15 am.

"I don't know" she said shrugging as if she was not bothered.

I pulled out my wand and pointed it at the book, "Accio!" The books slipped out of Hermione's hand and I caught it in the air. I started walking towards my bed.

"What? Why did you take that?" Hermione called out.

"Detention Miss Granger for waking me up too early" I said sarcastically after which we laughed. She took another book andstarted reading. Well you see, as I said before I was sleepy. So it wasn't hard to be easily drifted away to sleep by the book.

_Time Skip till it's 7 am_

Harry's POV

Mr Weasley came with Ron to pick me up. The Dursleys were good enough today to let me go. It took us an hour and a half to reach the burrow. I entered inside following Mr Weasley; and Ron behind me.

"Hello Harry!" Mrs Weasley said as she hugged me.

"Harry!" Hermione exclaimed as she hugged me too.

"Hello Mrs Weasley. Hi Hermione!" I greeted them. "Can you please excuse me?" I asked, my eyes searching for Y/n.

"Yes sure Harry!" Mrs Weasley said. She turned towards Mr Weasley while Hermione seated herself on the chair of the dining table, starting over her fight with Ron as usual. Meanwhile while my feet went forward, I bumped into the twins. They started the conversation.

"Searching someone, I see..." said Fred.

"...Looking for his girlfriend obviously" said George in a mocking tone.

"Girlfriend?" I asked.

"Y/n and for your kind information..."
"...she is upstairs. First room on the right."

I rolled my eyes. Pushing them aside, I went upstairs.

"First room on the right... first room on the right" I muttered finding the room. "Ah! First room on... the right!" I exclaimed as I found it. I knocked. No reply. I repeated the knock. Still no reply. I pushed the door and found that it was open. Just opposite to me was Y/n in a half laid and half sitting position. And as usual a book in her hands. I approached her and the book caught my eye.

"A horror book? Wow. Y/n I didn't know you read horror too?" I murmured to myself as I took a look at it.

Suddenly, Y/n started trembling and her face started sweating. I poured a glass of water to give it to her after waking her up. But she woke up herself breathing heavily. I hid myself out of her sight, only putting out a glass of water in my hand. She took it, drank it and gave it back. I slowly came out of hiding, standing at her side. Looks as if she's really busy with her thoughts, she didn't even notice me.

"Bad dream, huh?"

"Yes Herm-" she paused as if realising something. I smiled as if I had outsmarted her. She turned her head to me. Her mouth opened wide along with her eyes. That wide open mouth turned into a beautiful smile. She climbed down her bed in an instant and then wrapped her arms around me.

"HARRY!! OH MY GOD I MISSED YOU SO MUCH. YOU'RE FINALLY HERE" she said. Then we pulled away. She missed me. But she doesn't know how much I missed her! I've been longing to see her beautiful face and smile, her caring and cute behaviour and her concerned and smart thoughts all through the summer.

"Earth to Harry?" she snapped her fingers. "What? You won't tell anything?"

"What?"

"Didn't you miss me?"

"Yeah of course I did!" I said as I sat myself on the bed. "And you didn't answer me?"

"What?"

"Was it a bad and scary dream?"

"A horror show instead!"

I laughed and took the book to show to her, "You're reading such books. What else would you suppose to see in your dreams?"

"You."

"What?" I asked taken aback.

"I mean... you-you are crazy. You know I love reading books, whether it is any genre!"

We shared a good and contagious laugh.

"Thank you" I said after I stopped laughing.

"Thank you? For what, calling you crazy?"

"Very funny but no. Thank you for the gift."

"Gift? Oh, gift! You liked it?"

"No," I saw gloominess appearing on her face, "I loved it!"

She playfully hit my arm, "Shut it Potter!"

"Is everyone downstairs?" she asked me.

"Yeah."

"And do you have any plans to go there?"

"Obviously" I said standing up and laughing.

We went out of the room and downstairs chatting and laughing.

"Come on children, breakfast's ready" Mrs Weasley called out the others.

"Good morning Mrs Weasley" Y/n said greeting her.

"Good morning. Y/n dear, I told you to call me Molly."

"Ok Mrs... I mean Molly."

As everyone gets seated on the chairs, Mr Weasley started talking to me.

"So Harry, since you've been living with Muggles since 11 years-"

"No Mr Weasley."

"No?"

"Dad! He'd been living with them since 14 years!" Ron spoke up, who was sitting across from me.

"Oh right! Sorry. What was my point is that... Now Harry,"

"Yes?"

"Tell me what exactly... is the function... of a rubber duck?"

"You ok dear?" Mrs Weasley said in a concerned tone.

"We're sorry to say that you have a disease..." said Fred.

"...a disease of forgetting things" concluded George.

"Shut up Fred and George!" remarked Ginny.

We all burst out laughing.

"What did I do?" Mr Weasley asked confused.

"Dad, you asked the same question to Harry back when he was 12!" The weasley children spoke up.

There was a moment of silence and we all burst out laughing, AGAIN. When the laughter died, Y/n spoke up, "By the way, you didn't answer that question Harry?"

"Oh well, I don't know."

We shared another group of laughter.

"Hermione dear?"

"Yes Mr Weasley?"

"You must be knowing the answer!"

"No actually even I don't know what is a rubber duck used for" she laughed.

And through all the way of chats and laughs, we spent our breakfast.

At night, everyone went to their rooms. I was making my bed when Hermione distracted me.

"Let's play something" she said.

"Not now, Mione. I am tired."

"Please Y/n!" Hermione pleaded.

I rolled my eyes, "Ugh fine. What are we playing?"
"Truth or dare. What do you choose?" Her intentions do not seem good enough.

Now if I say truth, she'll ask if I love Harry. If I choose dare, she'll ask me to tell my crush's name. UGH MIONE!
"I am waiting!" Hermione repeated.

After thinking a lot, I replied, "Fine. Dare!"

She held my wrist and opened the door, "Hey where are we going?"

She gestured her fingers towards her lips to shush me, "Downstairs. Maintain the silence!" she whispered.

As we climbed downstairs, she brought me a bottle of butterbeer?!!

"What's this?" I asked.

"Butterbeer" she replied.

"Merlin! I can see that," I facepalmed, "I mean to ask why are you giving me a whole bottle of butterbeer?"

"It's your dare. Finish up the whole bottle."

"WHAT?!"

"You cannot retreat or else you have to choose truth. Your choice." I gave her a death stare. "Fine, I am doing the dare."

I grabbed the bottle and started drinking. I hadn't wanted to do this but I didn't have the audacity to answer Hermione's dangerous questions either.

GULP. GULP. GULP...

I put down the bottle only after I finished it. But Hermione was nowhere to be found. "Wh-where di-d she ev-even go?" I accidently hit the bottle and it fell on the floor with a SMASH.

OOPS!

I hope no one wakes up, please. Hopefully no one does.

Harry's POV

I may have gone to bed, but I don't know why I can't get some sleep, not even a bit.

What's happening to me? Why do I keep staring at her?? Why is she so beautiful??? Why do I always keep thinking about her????

I was snapped out of my thoughts with a sound of a breaking glass. Breaking glass? What does it even mean?

I climbed down my bed, and advanced to the door. I slowly creaked open the door, reminding myself that Ron was still asleep. Fortunately, I was able to come out of the room without any noise. The next move I made was starting to move down the stairs.

BUMP!

Ouch. I rubbed my forehead. I had ran into someone.

"LUMOS!" I spoke. The light that illuminated from my wand fell straight upon her face.

"Y/N??! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I whispered to her.

"Harry Potter, is it?" she spoke softly and dreamily.

Harry and Potter? She said that together? She never addresses me like that?!

"Y/N!" I shook her grabbing her arms.

"Hello Harry Potter!" she said dreamily, again.

When I moved forward, I saw the broken glass. One of those pieces said 'Butterbeer'.

"Are you drunk?"

She nodded in a childish manner. "Hermione's dare, so I did it" and she shrugged.

The girl, who remained serious most of the time, was something different right now. She absolutely became a child. Drinking butterbeer has totally changed her.

She grabbed my arm and progressed towards the door.

"Y/n where are we-" I started speaking in a hushed manner but she shushed me putting her fingers on my lips, "SHH!"

Externally I was astonished and confused. Internally I was laughing seeing Y/n's childish behaviour. We quietly walked out of the Burrow. Finally Y/n sat on the grass and pulled me down too.

"I had always wanted to see the moon in the starry night. Doesn't it look beautiful?" she asked vaguely.

"Hmm."

The wind blew slowly. It was cold but it was peaceful. Y/n's hair strands covered her face. She faced me, against the direction of the wind, so that her hair would automatically settle down due to the blow of wind.

A strand of hair still remained on her face. I slowly moved it behind her hair while she closed her eyes and smiled. Suddenly there was a strange sound and Y/n got scared. Normally she doesn't get scared, but as I said earlier, butterbeer changed her totally.

She got so petrified that she grabbed the collar of my jacket and suddenly hid her face in my chest. I started grinning and slowly wrapped my arms around her. "It's nothing, just the windows due to the breeze" I told her. She pulled away and did her puppy eyes, "Sorry." I smiled, not only at her but also at her current spirit. She sat up back again, but this time enfolded her hands around one of my arms. She rested her head on my shoulder. Gradually, she dozed off.

The wind gained speed and got chillier. Y/n started shivering. I slowly took out my jacket and draped it over her. I looked at the sky and assumed it was really late at night. We can't be sitting here forever. Involuntarily, I picked her up in bridal style. I went back inside the house and to her room.

"Hermione open the door!" I whispered. No response.

I repeated but this time a bit louder. The door opened and as it did, Hermione looked at us wide-eyed. She then moved out of the way so that I could enter. I laid Y/n on her bed and turned to Hermione.

"Are you sure you're not drunk?" I confirmed to Hermione.

"Why would I be?"

"Because you made her drunk."

Hermione looked away at Y/n, "Sorry!"

"Okay listen to me. Don't tell her anything about what happened today."

"Fine."

"Good night!" I said while moving out of the room.

"Good night" Hermione whispered and closed the door again.

I feel sleepy too. I yawned. I think I should go to bed too.

WC: 4029

A/n: Finally Watters (new name for my readers idk lol) I am here after a huge break. Exams, tensions, phone damages/defects and what not, but I am finally here. This chapter is not so special, though I tried adding some fluff and I hope you like it. And comment if you want to know my name (people not from yt).

Well anyways then see ya later bye :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73K 1.9K 25
-'Who's done this?' Y/N asked although she already had a sinking suspicion. 'Malfoy.' Potter said touching his nose gingerly. 'Although to be fair I...
12.5K 314 24
โ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™– ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™ž๐™˜๐™š. ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฎ...
10.6K 319 69
"Everyone know about the boy who lived and think he has all the happiness in the world ,but from inside only he knows how hard it is after loosing hi...
359K 9.9K 51
Cedric Diggory during his 6th year at Hogwarts was well known. But not as well known as you knew Cedric. Or how well you knew the future. As Cedric/G...