Nothing Like US (Taekook) Com...

By GeegeebabyOT7

Members of International Boy-band BTS, Taehyung and Jungkook have come a long way in their relationship. They... More

Nothing Like Us
The Confession
Rejection?
WOOGA SQUAD
So... This Is Awkward
Gwenchana
Too Soon?
Sounds fake....but okay.
Graduation Day!
Taekook In A Cute Way
Sex Sounds?
I'm.... Confused
You Know... I Know
Blue Mold
Are You The Leader?
Heaven
Separation
Stigma
Stigma Pt 2
Disbandment?
Bulletproof Boyscouts
Euphoria
Speak Yourself
Saranghae
Intentions
Not An Update-Shameless Plug
Gratitude
Exposure
Antis
House Of Cards
Mine
United Front
Date Night
Mikrokosmos
Magic Shop
Taekook Is Real
Grammys???
2020 WTF!
Still With You
Bang Bang
In The Soop
Your Eye's Tell
Life Goes On
Wedding Teaser
Wedding 1st Look
Yet To Come

Vegas Baby!

1.9K 41 3
By GeegeebabyOT7

The city is lit up in purple lights to celebrate the wedding of the year. From one end of the Vegas strip to the other the purple glow can me seen from miles away.

There isn't one venue on the entire strip that doesn't have a Congratulatory digital picture of the Grooms displayed on their building. 

These replaced the pictures of the whole group that was on display the week before, when they performed for four nights. The PTD shows were were exhilarating to say the least, but also very tiring. Now they have earned a much needed rest. Which they plan to take right after the main purpose of this  trip. Which is to finally tie the knot.

Many people asked why they chose to get married all the way in America, even though other countries outside of the US had legalized same sex marriage. 

The answer was simply that, the Vegas tour dates were already planned to take place after the Grammy's. And what better place Is there to get married than Las Vegas!  They had put off the wedding for so long because of Covid, and after that eased up a little they were still so busy due  to the government having granted them exemption from military duty.  That declaration came with a lot of red tape and backlash, but now that it's behind them, they can finally focus on the biggest day of their lives.

As Jungkook sits calmly in his suite, having finished getting dressed, he looks around the room at his hyungs who will be standing with him at the alter today.  Namjoon who will serve as his best man, Seokjin, and Hoseok.

The other two, Jimin who will be Taehyungies best man, and Yoongi along with Seojoon were in Taes suite with him.

The excitement was tangible in the air, with Namjoon pacing back and forth as he practices pulling the ring out of his pocket without dropping it. With an exasperated Jin watching him. 

Meanwhile a sudden wail is heard and all eyes swing over to their resident sunshine who has been crying off and on for the last week or so. The last time happened when Jungkook was looking for his banana milk in the suites refrigerator, causing Hobi to burst into tears again, yelling about him still being a baby, too young to marry.

They've all learned to just pat him on the back or head and hand him a tissue .  It seems as though seeing Namjoon holding the ring is what set him off this time, as he was now wailing about how all of his babies are growing up and getting married. Causing Namjoon remind him that they are the same age. To which Hobi responded, deadpan, that it didn't matter he was still older by 7 months. And then go back to crying.

Over in the other Suite Taehyung wasn't faring much better with his groomsman also crying and hugging onto him tightly. Declaring that he is just a baby and too young to get married. Seo Joon stares helplessly from the side not knowing wether to intervene or not. It takes the last remaining group member to pry the wailing mans hands from around Taes shoulders and walk him over to the sofa to sit and calm down.

Jimin gently rubbed up and down Yoongi's back soothing him.  That's correct Yoongi is the overly emotional wreck crying for his little Taetae.

Jimin:  Yoongi, we talked about this last night. We're not losing Tae or Kook. He and Jungkook are just starting their new life together. This doesn't mean things will change. Even Namjoon and Jin are planning on getting married.

Yoongi: That's different, i didn't raise them from scratch.

Taehyung: (confused)  Hyung, I'm pretty sure I was a teenager when you met me.

Yoongi: I raised you both!!!

Jimin quickly goes back to rubbing his back as Tae cowers behind Seo Joon.

Jimin: We know you raised them sweetie. He just meant that he was still a fragile youth when you stepped in and showed him the correct path.

This causes Seo Joon to snicker, earning a scowl from both Jimin and Yoongi.

Jimin: Baby i promise everything will stay the same. Look how often we al still hang out even, after you and I moved in together. Like everyday these clowns are at our house.

Yoongi: So you mean, even when we get married, everything will still be the same? We'll all still be close?

Jimin:  Yeah, even...WAIT WHAT? ARE..ARE WE GETTING MARRIED!

Yoongi:  I mean... I thought that was a given at this point.

Right about now Jimin is in full freak out mode, having jumped up from the couch and pacing around the room.

Jimin: I MEAN I KNEW I WANTED TO GET MARRIED, BUT I DIDN'T KNOW KNOW YOU WANTED TO GET MARRIED!!!

He runs over and clasps Taes hands tightly, causing him to wince in pain.

Jimin: TAE! I'M GETTING MARRIED!  HOLY CRAP!! WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR!! SOMETHING WITH MY SHOULDERS OUT FOR SURE!!! AH, WHAT COLORS? I...

Now it's Yoongi's turn to try to calm Jimin down and free Tae from his grasp.

Yoongi:  Jimin-ah, we'll have time to plan our wedding, but today is about Tae and Jungkook. Let's be here for our Taetae first.

Jimin: What do you mean plan our wedding! You have to propose first bucko! I'm not giving you a pass on proposing to me. And it better be soon.  I've waited all these years thinking a wedding was off the table. Now that I know it's not, I want everything it comes with.

Yoongi: Okay. I promise you will get your proposal. Now can we put this discussion on the backburner. Your soulmate is looking quite stressed over there.

Jimin turns and notices a visibly upset looking Tae standing next to Seo Joon.

Immediately leaving Yoongis side, he ran over and grabbed his soulmates face in his hands.

Jimin: Oh sweetie, everything is ok.  It's okay to be nervous, just remember, you're marrying the love of your life today. It's normal to have jitters.

Taehyung:  I'm not nervous you Pabo!  I'm so mad that you never told me you wanted to get married too. All this time you spent helping me get ready for our wedding, you were secretly sad because you wanted to get married too.  I didn't even notice. I'm a horrible soulmate!

Jimin: No sweetie!  You are the best soulmate! The reason I know I want to get married is from watching  how happy you guys were preparing for yours. I know I want to experience this with Yoongi because I can imagine us going through all of this to, and i can't wait.

Yoongi: Well I knew I wanted to marry you every since we filmed the Black Swan MV. You were my shadow for the shoot, and I remember watching the playback thinking i want that forever.  I want you behind me, around me.  I want to merge my life with yours, so much so that we can't even remember what we were like without each other.  I want it all Jimin-ah.

Jimin: Oh my gosh!! Did you just propose to me?!

Yoongi: Maybe?

Seo Joon:  Seriously! Guys  we're supposed to be heading downstairs to the venue for THIS wedding! Can we maybe table this until, I don't know...the reception at least?

Taehyung looks over at the clock and franticly starts gathering his things.

Taehyung: OMG! We have to go. It's starting soon. I can't leave my Kookie waiting.

With that he quickly checks his face and runs for the door, followed closely by Seo Joon and then Yoongi. Suddenly Yoongi is stopped by Jimin who grabs his hand and pulls him back towards himself.

Jimin: Yes. Yes i wi marry you. I don't need another proposal. What you said is all I've ever needed to hear.

Yoongi swoops in and kisses Jimin passionately. Before pulling back and resting his forehead against the youngers.

Yoongi: How do you feel about a Vegas elopement? Vegas, Baby!

💍💍💍💍TO BE CONTINUED💍💍💍💍

Hi guys! I lied😏
Turns out this isn't the last chapter.
But I still think it was worth writing just to give some insight on all of the characters in this stage of the game.
The next chapter will definitely be the wedding.
💜💜💜💜Borahae💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 6.7K 42
"Get off of my way, Fag!" I told the guy sitting in front of me on the ground. "You hit me! What is wrong with you?" He said to me as if he didn't kn...
15.4K 742 13
Your relationships always end up so fast and get yourself hurt. And you just wished that one day a guy would come to you and love you wholeheartedly...
188K 10.9K 54
"I'm not sending you away so you don't have to work for me and I'm not ignoring you trust me" Jungkook said with a bit of harsh feelings and bittern...
19.9K 1.4K 91
Some might say opposites attract, so what will happen when two very different boys meet? Can they work despite their differences or will they have to...