Louder Than Words (Lesbian St...

Por DanniNightShade

Cover by Yukuma Bear https://www.redbubble.com/people/pint-sizedpanda/shop?asc=u Our discord https://discord... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Epilogue

Chapter 86

715 66 6
Por DanniNightShade

Evania didn't know what she expected. But waking up the next morning to Sylvia dragging her into her Pleasure Pocket and into what she could only describe as a ritual room was not one of them.

"Uh... What?"

"So, the more I thought about it the more I realized I didn't want to spend the day possessing you." Sylvia explained.

"So your forfeiting?" Evania questioned with a raised eyebrow. Unsure as to why Sylvia would just give up so quickly.

Instead, Sylvia simply moved over to Evania, put her hands on her shoulders and pushed the vampire so she was standing on one of the two overlapping ritual circles that had been drawn into the floor.

"Of course not. There's nudity on the line!" Sylvia admitted.

"Glad you have your priorities straight." Evania rolled her eyes.

"Of course I'm also excited for tail sex and sex in general." Sylvia scoffed.

"That's not really what I-"

"Anyway! The pact we made is to see who can pretend to be the other person and get away with it. Since we didn't actually set a time limit or parameters for it, I thought this might be a little bit more fun."

"Are you going to explain or are you just going to cast a horrible spell on me?"

"We're going to actually switch bodies." Sylvia answered.

"Wait- what? You can do that?"

"Yes I can. It'll be fun."

"So exactly how long are we switching bodies for?"

"How long do you want to be switched for?" Sylvia questioned.

"How often can you cast this spell?" Evania raised an eyebrow.

Sylvia waved her off playfully. "As many times as I want. Why? Don't want to sleep in my body?"

"You're asking me to spend multiple days in the body of a horny succubus? Yes I'm concerned for sleeping."

"I think you will find I am not as horny as you think, as most of that horniness comes from me, and not just my body."

"So you admit you are a horny succubus?"

"I never denied it." Sylvia crossed her arms with a grin. "If you prefer, I can set it so that we can step onto these circles at any time and switch back and forth."

"That sounds a bit more comforting, just in case this gets to be annoying. But doesn't this mean that you once again have the massive advantage of Kai not being able to sense you possessing me?"

"But it also means that we won't be of two minds of anything either. Since we can literally go about the whole day being in different bodies."

"Does that not mean I can possess you?"

"Technically yes." Sylvia chuckled as she moved over to part of the circle to draw more runes onto the circle. "So we can switch back at any time as soon as we return here."

"Second question, how does a succubus open a portal to their pocket dimension?"

Sylvia finished drawing the circle before moving over to Evania and taking her right hand. She traced her own crest over the back of her hand and watched the sigil appear on her skin, almost like a tattoo. Once she finished she released the vampire's hand as said vampire studied the symbol curiously.

"That did not answer my question."

"That is your key to this dimension." Sylvia answered. "Any time you want to enter or leave, you can just create the door like I do."

"So even from my body you're going to be able to open a door to this place so we can still change back at any time?"

"Yes. And with my body you should be able to create the door the same way."

"Can I wield Caliburn?"

"Theoretically yes, because my body is the part of me related to King Arthur."

"Excalibur?"

"Yes but no. Please do not draw it." Sylvia answered. "I really don't want to know what other crazy tattoos are going to appear on my body if I use that sword."

"Fair."

"Anything else?"

"So, the rules of the game are simple. We are going to switch bodies and see which one of us gets discovered as the switched one first. We can switch back at any time, -and for obvious reasons we will not be doing this on school days as we're taking different courses. Ready?"

"Will it hurt?"

"Nope. Ready?"

"This is stupid."

"Was that a yes?"

Evania sighed before nodding a bit getting Sylvia to grin before stepping on the other smaller circle inside the overlapping ritual circles. Evania closed her eyes as the succubus moved towards the circle, waiting for something to change abruptly. A bright light or a strange sensation.

Instead there was nothing, until she heard the sharp intake of breath across from her.

"This is so awesome!" She heard, however it wasn't Sylvia's voice that said it. It was her own.

Evania opened one eye, where she found herself examining her hands with a huge, childish, yet very familiar grin on her face before their golden eyes locked with her own.

"Should I be concerned that you are so excited that it worked?" Evania asked, finding that the voice that left her own mouth was Sylvia's. She glanced down at her own hands and legs before realizing that she had a tail. She almost grabbed it before remembering that the succubus' usual reactions to having her tail touched were very loud so she refrained.

"I mean, I knew it was going to work of course. I wouldn't try something like this if there was any risk involved." Sylvia answered with a chuckle. The sound was a little odd to hear coming out of the vampire's body. It was a sound she did not hear very often.

"So, we're supposed to go out and see who can pretend to be the other person better?"

"Not really better. Just who can avoid getting caught the longest." Sylvia practically hopped up and down, the grin never faltering.

Evania chuckled a bit.

Sylvia practically skipped over before pausing a moment. "Wow, it's weird being shorter than you." She tapped her chin in thought. "So how does it feel being me?"

"It feels strangely normal." Evania answered. "I feel a little heavier, and more.... more..."

"More? Are you calling me fat?"

Evania rolled her eyes. "I feel more things." Evania corrected. "I'm warm, I feel more magic, I feel-"

Sylvia's eyes widened for a moment before she grinned and held up her left hand before running her right fingers down her left arm. Evania's hand moved towards the same spot on her own arm as she felt the sensations like it was happening to her.

"I'm not sure I like that." Evania confessed.

"Don't worry. When you're not looking it doesn't tend to be as potent. It's really only something I notice when you're in trouble." Sylvia admitted. "Are you ready to embarrass myself?"

Evania chuckled.

"Let me see your best shit eating Sylvia smile!" The succubus grinned.

Evania rolled her eyes before mimicking Sylvia's usual smile pretty damn well.

Sylvia seemed in thought for a moment. "This might be harder than I thought."

"Oh you have no idea." Evania answered, once again mimicking the tone shift that the succubus usually did to her. That playful, yet very flirty tone that Sylvia had perfected, Evania copied very well. So well that the real Sylvia paused a moment, blinked twice, before that blush crept up across her cheeks.

"Damn." Sylvia muttered. "Alright then. Big guns." Then Sylvia's wildly expressive face dropped, revealing very slim bits of emotion. Like she had suddenly put a mask on. Her smile was more shy and nervous than the incredibly playful one that Sylvia usually wore.

"That was kind of unnerving." Evania confessed.

"Was it too much?" Sylvia asked, raising an eyebrow and letting her own personality bleed through again.

"No, it was kind of really accurate."

"Oh. Good. That's what I was going for. Shall we get started with our day Treasure?"

"I'm not Treasure today." Evania teased before flicking Sylvia's forehead getting her to wince. "You're Treasure." However she paused a moment at the quick spark that seemed to shock her with the contact. But Sylvia broke her train of thought when she continued.

"That's going to be hard... you don't have a pet name for me besides Sylvie... But you don't really call me to be fair. You just think directly to me. Shit wait! Are my thoughts going to come through in my voice instead of yours right now?"

"I don't know."

Testing, one, two, three?

"Its definitely your voice."

Sylvia seemed in thought for a moment before trying again. How about now?

"That time it was in my voice."

"Okay, so I have some wiggle room. If I focus really hard I can change the sound of the voice."

"Wait... I can do that?"

Sylvia blinked. "You never tried?"

"When would I ever need to sound like someone else?"

Sylvia chuckled. "I guess we're learning about ourselves today too."

"I guess so."

"Now lets go enjoy our day!"

"You're going to be having way too much fun with this aren't you?"

"Oh absolutely."

---

Evania knew how excited Sylvia was to goof around. She didn't really expect her to practically disappear as soon as they left the dorm room with their book bags. However a moment later the succubi's thoughts entered back into her head.

Holy shit your fast. I just wanted to run ahead a bit.

You get used to it. Evania answered with a chuckle. As she walked across the campus, she found herself smiling and waving at people who happily smiled and waved back. She knew her succubus was friendly and happy, and felt the action was exactly something she would do. It seemed to be the correct move because everyone was happy to give her a quick wave before going back to their days.

About a minute later Sylvia was back at her side holding two cups from the coffee shop, with one she handed to Evania and the other she sipped on happily. The succubus, still in the vampire's body and now wearing that same mask smiled meekly up at Evania who returned a much more playful smile. Doing good Treasure! I really thought I was going to end up having an off day today but it seems Sylvia is feeling like herself after all! Came Sylvia's voice in her head.

Evania almost answered back in thought, before realizing she was able to use a voice today because it wasn't her own. "I'm not sure what gave you that idea, because I'm feeling perfectly perfect since you decided to give me a full recharge today, Treasure." Evania retorted.

Sylvia's eyes narrowed a moment before her playful smile broke through her mask. She was having far too much fun with today than she ever should have, but she quickly recovered and gently took Evania's arm. I do have to admit, it's a little weird looking up at everyone else.

Evania noticed right away, the overflowing magic that exploded at Sylvia's touch. Her skin felt like it was heating up in an oven but only really at the spots where their bodies touched. Like a thousand fireworks all going off just over her skin creating this electric shower of joy and magic. Was this really how Sylvia felt every time they touched?

She could really get used to it.

You have a problem with my height?

I love your height. You're fun-sized! Sylvia admitted, getting Evania to roll her eyes. Let's go to the council. We can do some study work there, and you have a meeting.

"You're so right, I do have a meeting." Evania answered.

The two of them made their way to the student council room where Kai and Zali were already seated and going over some paperwork with Kendra going through the bookshelf filled with files in the corner of the room.

"Good morning you two." Zali smiled warmly at the couple.

"Good morning." Evania returned the smile as warmly as she could before she and Sylvia sat down. The succubus-turned-vampire seemed to be much more comfortable pretending to be Evania, as she pulled her text books out and got ready to start working right away. Something that Evania didn't realize she did.

Instead Evania set Sylvia's -which was technically her's at the moment- bag down and leaned back in her chair to try and crack her back as she stretched. However when she opened her eyes, Vanessa was staring down at her with a smirk. She flinched a bit, realizing that she didn't sense the vampire's presence before she saw her today, which made sense since she didn't have a vampiric nose today. However she quickly recovered and let a grin take over her expression.

Out of the corner of her eye she noticed as Sylvia was taking a quick sip of her drink. Evania then looked back up at Vanessa, still holding her grin. "Awh, you trying to sneak a kiss? I don't think my Treasure would like that too much."

The reaction was exactly what she wanted, and she was so glad the shoe was on the other foot today. Sylvia, in Evania's body, likely wasn't expecting her territorial vampire instincts to cause a rumble in her chest mid sip. So when Sylvia, nearly choked on what she was drinking, it was perfect.

Vanessa's head snapped over where she paused a moment as Zali and Kai chuckled a bit. Vanessa's multicolored eyes narrowed as Sylvia collected herself, managing to catch her breath.

Vanessa then moved over towards Sylvia, putting a hand on her shoulder and turning her around so she could face her. Evania thought it was strange before she realized why exactly the irish vampire was confused.

When Sylvia spewed a bit of her drink on the table, it was most definitely chocolate colored, and not vanilla. As Vanessa stared down Sylvia, Evania reached over and picked up the cup that Sylvia had given her before taking a cautious sip of her own before chuckling.

Sylvia had given her the vanilla smoothie by mistake, and was drinking a chocolate one.

"C-can I help you Ness?" Sylvia muttered, clearly not realizing what Vanessa had noticed.

Vanessa then looked back at Evania who was smiling like she had most definitely won this bet.

"Am I missing something?" Zali asked. "What's wrong Ness?"

Ness turned Sylvia back around again so she was facing Zali before leaving a hand on top of her head as she leaned over and grabbed Sylvia's mug. That was the moment Sylvia's eyes widened in realization. "How's your hot chocolate Evania?" The vampire questioned.

Sylvia's expression changed multiple times, an action which got both Zali and Kendra to blink curiously before Evania herself couldn't hold back her laughter. "Out of everyone in this room, my own best friend noticed first! Do you have any idea what you just made me loose out on!?"

The purple pact magic appeared on the back of both their hands again before brightly lighting up then disappearing, getting Evania to continue laughing, likely unable to hold herself back.

"She was going to sleep naked for a whole month! And we were going to use a new toy! And you just robbed me of that you foreign fucking traitor!"

"What the fuck is happening?" Kai asked, her expression filled with nothing but confusion as Evania just kept laughing histarically.

"I really don't know..." Kendra narrowed her eyes.

However Zali glanced between the two of them before realization dawned. "They switched! Evania is Sylvia and Sylvia is Evania!"

"I really thought we were friends fang face, but you just fucked me harder than you know."

"Glad I could help." Vanessa answered with a grin. "I know my Sylvie when I see her."

"I gave Eva the vanilla shake the way I do every fucking day. I made the mistake! Don't get ahead of yourself!"

"So how's your chocolate shake then Eva?"

"It fucking sucks okay? It's completely tasteless."

Evania fell out of her chair she was laughing so hard.

"Um... If that's Evania, isn't she used to not needing to breathe?" Kai questioned.

Sylvia crossed her arms over her chest and pouted. "You are such a dick Ness. I was going to have the time of my fucking life and now you ruined it. Now I have to fight Kai in the arena."

"Wait... What?" Kai blinked. "What the fuck is going on."

"You made a bet with Eva? For what? That you guys could pretend to be each other for sexual favors?" Zali questioned.

Sylvia shrugged. "Pretty much yeah."

"What does that have to do with fighting me?" Kai asked.

"The deal was to see who could pretend to be the other person longer. The looser had to do the other person's punishment. Her punishment was she had to sleep naked and get tail fucked-"

"HEY!" Evania snapped out of her laughter only to gasp as she realized she couldn't actually breathe. She let out two more gasps before she managed to catch her breath before glaring at Sylvia. "Are you kidding me Syl?"

"I can't even say it was close because I got cock blocked so fast I probably have rug burn." Sylvia growled.

Kai leaned forward pressing her fingers to her temples. "I am so confused right now. I am hearing very Sylvia-like things coming out of Evania's mouth and it's so weird..."

"Yeah, it's not any easier to watch." Zali confessed.

"So... can you guys switch back?"

"I mean, I wanted to have a little bit more fun in her body before we switched back." Sylvia confessed.

"Sylvia I swear to god I will wring your neck."

"Jokes on you, it's your neck right now!"

"Sylvia!"

"And I'm faster than you today! Since I have no reason not to, I'm going to go get into trouble!"

"Sylvia don't you fucking-"

"BYE!"

"VANESSA! STOP HER!"

Just as Sylvia seemed to vanish with a smirk, Vanessa blinked a moment before vanishing herself. A moment later there was a loud thud down the hallway followed by a crash where Evania yelped and hopped on one foot a moment before testing it. The rest of the group jumped to their feet before jogging out.

They found that Vanessa and Sylvia had plowed into each other, before knocking into a cart that was being wheeled out of another classroom filled with school supplies. The two vampires were practically laying on top of the toppled over cart. Thankfully the person who was wheeling the cart was standing just off to the side and didn't seem to be hurt.

Evania, Zali and Kai rushed over where Evania and Zali pulled the two vampires to their feet. "Are you okay?" Evania asked.

"I am good at running. Not at stopping." Sylvia confessed, hopping on one leg a bit. "Also, ow. I thought you were more durable than this."

"That was me, I kicked out your leg." Vanessa answered with a grin.

"That's my leg!" Evania growled.

"Are you idiots going to help clean up after yourselves?" Zali growled.

"Right! Sorry about that!" Sylvia moved to start picking up and Vanessa quickly started helping. "How come you're faster than me? I thought Evania was faster?"

"Evania is faster. But you're not Evania." Vanessa retorted.

"I am so confused." The man pushing the cart said.

"Join the club." Kai answered as she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

61.8K 3.7K 43
Cover by Yukuma Bear https://www.redbubble.com/people/pint-sizedpanda/shop?asc=u Our discord https://discord.gg/bqHFeZBnWj She has a text channel for...
1.2M 56.4K 162
"𝐈 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡...𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐝." ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐡𝐚...
418 36 23
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ MENTIONS OF RAPE, family abuse and suicidal thoughts. Do not read if this may trigger you. The story isn't all depressing but ther...