Kill la Kill! - Devilborn [DM...

By RedNightRaider

Y/N was an experiment from the Devilborn project, the scientist wanted to create a devil hunter that was supe... More

Bio/Harem
Ch 1 [New Devil in Town]
Ch 2 [Kamui Awakening]
Ch 3 [A Surprise Awakening]
Ch 4 [No-Late Day]
Ch 5 [First Day]
Ch 6 [Two Blade's]
Ch 7 [Brother's]
Ch 8 [Devil's Past]
Ch 9 [Kamui V.S Devil]
Ch 10 [Moving Up]
Ch 11 [Confession]
Ch 12 [Devil V.S Wrestler's]
Ch 13 [The Needler]
Ch 14 [The Devil and the Samurai]
Ch 15 [Kamui's Evolution]
Ch 16 [Twin Devil's]
Ch 17 [Painfully bad Music]
Ch 18 [The Murderer and The Devil]
Ch 19 [Testing]
Ch 20 [Share the Love]
Ch 21 [Monitering a Devil]
Ch 22 [Nightmare's]
Ch 23 [Kiryuin and the Devil]
Ch 24 [Conversation]
Ch 25 [Twin's Day's]
Ch 26 [Musical Love]
Ch 27 [The Feikā]
Ch 28 [A Toast]
Ch 29 [I Declare Rebellion]
Ch 30 [Escape Honnoni Academy]
Bio/Harem Season Two
Ch 31 [Gear Up and Prepare]
Ch 32 [Rescue Mission]
Ch 33 [One in the Same]
Ch 34 [Lustful Encounter]
Ch 35 [Musical Heart's]
Ch 36 [Lustful Music]
Ch 37 [Twin Heart's]
Ch 38 [Lustful Sister's]
Ch 39 [Satsuki's Rescue]
Ch 40 [The Chase]
Ch 41 [Lucifer V.S Junketsu]
Ch 42 [Ryuko Return's]
Ch 43 [Ryuko Return's PT2]
Ch 44 [Love those Women]
Ch 45 [Comforting Satsuki]
Ch 46 [Brother's of Blood]
Ch 47 [Begining of the End]
Ch 48 [Retake Honnoji Academy]
Ch 49 [Breaking the Life-Fiber]
Ch 50 [True Power]
Ch 51 [The Legend Continue's]
Ch 52 [Remember Me]
Ch 54 [Wedding Day]
Ch 55 [Epoluge]

Ch 53 [Ladies Lust]

1.5K 20 3
By RedNightRaider

[No art this chapter] !Lemon/Smut Warning!

Y/N's P.O.V

It was rather late at night, at the earliest it must have been at least ten o'clock at night but i was working on something quite important. Me and the girl's were planning on getting married but i knew i would have to pull a couple string's to make it happen.

*Buzz*

I looked over at my phone and saw that Satsuki was texting me and signaling me to meet her in the basement, i was a little confused but i went down there anyway knowing that Satsuki likely needed help with something. And that something wasn't what i was expecting.

The basement was done up like another room with a large bed in the back, the room was dimly lit with candle's and the bed was made. That's when it hit me like a sack of brick's that was on fire.

Satsuki:"Y/N, my darling. Please don't keep me waiting."

She signaled toward's the bed, at first i asked her if she was really okay with this considering what happened to her but she insisted because it wasn't the same as what happened to her.

Satsuki:"Okay, i'm ready. I-I wouldn't mind if you'd like to m-make me a mother j-just throwing it out there."

From the tone of her voice i could tell she wanted to have a child but i'm not sure we're ready for it but if fate lead to that i wouldn't entirly mind it either.

Satsuki:"Are you alright d-Ahhhh!"

Satsuki's P.O.V

Before i could ask Y/N if he was feeling alright or if me saying that made him uncomfortable he stuck his "Tool" inside me. Granted it surprised me at first but i wasn't upset by it, it felt rather...euphoric if that's the right word.

Satsuki:"Ahhhh hahhh ahhhh d-darling hahhh d-don't stop ahhhh hahhh ahhhh hahhh ahhhh hahhh s-soo good hahhh ahhhh hahhh ahhhh hahhh ahhhh r-right there yes yes ahhhh hahhh ahhhh hahhh m-more more fuck me more ahhhh hahhh ahhhh!":(I-I never thought this could feel soo good. It's something i was so nervous to try but now i can't help but enjoy it.):"Ahhhh hahhh ahhhh hahhh!"

As he thrusted in and out over and over again i couldn't help but moan constantly, i was a little worried that we would wake Ryuko or Nonon up but i had ended up pushing that to the very back of my mind. All i was focused on was this moment of intamicy with my darling, Y/N.

Satsuki:"Hahhh ahhhh hahhh yes yes yes ahhhh hahhh ahhhh hahhh ahhhh hahhh ahhhh soo good d-damnit ahhhh hahhh oh fuck gahhh ahhhh hahhh ahhhh hahhh d-don't you dare stop gahhh ahhhhh o-or i'll make y-you regret it hahhh ahhhh fuck fuck hahhh ahhhh hahhh ahhhh!":(Oh fuck, i-i'm not gonna last much longer if he keep's this up. G-Gotta last just a little longer.):"D-Darling i-i'm gonna!"

Satsuki+Y/N:"HAHHH AHHHH!"

Unlike the other girl's he ended up releasing his seed inside of me and completely filled my womb. I knew he didn't intend to but i wasn't angered by it, i did ask in a way to be a mother before we did this so maybe we'll have a child.

Y/N:"S-Sorry Satsuki. I guess i got a little too exci-Mph!"

I pulled him close to me for a quick kiss. After a moment or two we quickly got cleaned up and went to sleep for the night. I can only hope we didn't wake anyone up.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the Lemon/Smut, I'll see y'all later peace]

|That make's all five lemon's|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 57 6
Ryuko & Satsuki accidentally ends up in the world of Devil May Cry~
98K 1.4K 22
(Y/N) is probably the strongest being on the planet. He seems normal, but he could and HAS taken on an entire army all by himself. And he's only 17...
986 39 10
There going be spoilers ⚠️⚠️ y/n is a teen who is experimented to see if she can create an reality in her dreams she end up doing it but she doesn't...
236K 3.2K 24
Wielding the powerful, enormous sword known as the Dragon Slayer and wearing the Berserker Armor, Y/N has managed to build quite a reputation for him...