The God of Beauty is a Spare...

By Unluckykuroneko

The story of a group of bad dogs who covet beautiful beauties but can't get them. The spare tire department o... More

- 1: Fallen Angel -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 1: Mermaid -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 1: Wife Omega -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -

- 16 -

1.6K 83 10
By Unluckykuroneko

There is a special small hall in front of Baizhu's bedroom. The style is also different from the light golden color of the palace as a whole.

The sea blue is simple and elegant. It finally feels like the bottom of the sea.

The clear blue-toned glass windows on both sides of the hall are covered by tulle, which looks hazy and quiet under the blue golden sunlight.

Gu Qi's original thoughts were still floating, and she always wanted to look back to see if Chongyun would show up.

At this time, she felt much more comfortable after entering the hall. Having come into contact with various powerful and high-ranking men in this world, Bai Zhu and this hall suddenly felt a lot better for Gu Qi.

There is no aggressiveness or aggressiveness, calm and soothing. “Brother Mermaid, you can call me Bai Zhu. "

Bai Zhu turned around, his eyes full of smiles, “What should I call you?” ” Gu Qi was taken aback.

It was the first time since he entered the world that he had encountered such a weak and soft character, and it was quite rare for him to show a very light smile. “This is Gu Qi. ”

Bai Zhu smiled very slightly when he saw Gu Qi, and the glimmer of light in his eyes trembled in extreme depression, and his clenched hands were hidden behind him unconsciously.

“Behind my bedroom is a small garden. The most precious flower species in the whole world are there. I will take you to see it later. "

Bai Zhu behaved like an innocent little prince, pulling Gu Yu's wrist familiarly and walking towards the Hailiuli seat.

There were several trays of underwater fruits on the delicately shaped table. Bai Zhu picked a round fruit with clear color and handed it to Gu Yu's lips.

“Have a taste? It's delicious. "Bai Zhudao, his gaze fell on the lips of the beautiful mermaid, which were more seductive than the fruit.

Gu Qi watched Bai Zhu hand over the fruit, and wanted to pick it up with his hand, but the other party directly ignored his raised hand, and Gu Zi squeezed the fresh round fruit and touched his lips.

Gu Qi seemed to have become accustomed to this behavior subconsciously, and did not resist.

He opened her lips and put the fruit in. “This is a rare fruit variety in Haiguo, called Haijing Grape. "Bai Zhu explained with a smile. You can vaguely see the water-red tip of the tongue against the grapes, and the fingertips are slightly soft as if unintentionally touched.

Baizhu gently rubbed her fingers and abdomen, watching Gu Qi eat the Haijing grapes, but inexplicably he could think of the fresh and sweet juice that burst out after the outer skin was bitten by the shellfish teeth.

The aroma lingers in the mouth and tip of the nose. The “human dialogue" organized by the system for herself suddenly appeared in Gu Qi's mind. “I think...”

He looked at Bai Zhu and said as he read, "You and Chongyun are not suitable. ”

After being criticized by the main god, the system was also nervously staring at Bai Zhu's reaction in the background.

Chongyun's side is already a mess, so there can be no problem here. Bai Zhu was taken aback. He didn't seem to expect Gu Qi to say that directly, but his expression didn't change, and he still smiled softly. “Oh, is that right? ”

“Maybe... I can't figure it out now. ” Bai Zhu whispered softly.

Gu Qi:...Ah. System:...?

System: Hey, hey, is there something wrong with this person? “Why do you want to say this, don't think about it. ” Bai Zhu didn't pull Gu Yan's wrist this time, but held his hand directly, passing his fingertips through his fingers.

Gu Qi was looking down at her hand, and the person was pulled in again. “Usually no one can accompany me. My mother is always outside. I only go to the main hall to find my uncle from time to time. ”

“Although the palace is very big, it always feels empty and lonely. ”

Bai Zhu's tone was very light, and it made people feel pity inexplicably. Gu Yu didn't quite know what it felt like, and didn't know what to say. “You shouldn't have nowhere to go, right? I heard that it was brought back from the auction site, and the identity of the people who would usually be sent inside is unclear. ”

Gu Qi shook her head: "There is nowhere to go. ”

“That's great, since there is no place to go, just stay with me. "Bai Zhu's tone was a little excited. His bedroom does have a clean sense of youth, the clear blue is quiet and peaceful, and the large bed is surrounded by light-colored tulle.

As a boy's room, it turned out to be quite dreamy. “My bed is made of the best materials on the seabed, so you should be able to get used to it. Come, sit and watch. ”

That's what Bai Zhu said, with imperceptible tension in his bent eyes.

Obviously it was the best thing on the bottom of the sea, but it didn't seem to be enough to see in front of Gu Yan, and it didn't seem to be worthy of lying down for him.

The system faintly began to feel wrong in the background. Not to mention the little dream prince, should he be so hospitable and enthusiastic about the identity of the host...?

Besides, in such a big palace, there are no other beds or rooms available? At any rate, the previous world also got a room for its own host.

The previous gods were quite innocent. Although they didn't give the room, they didn't dare to climb. bed. This is good now, maybe you really want to coax the host to sleep together? ?

Okay, 80% of them were fascinated by the host again. Plum blossom……

I can't count the first few degrees. The system seems to have heard the sound of heartbreak that does not exist.

Gu Qi was pulled to sit down, and saw Bai Zhu bring a small well-made box and sit beside him.

“This is the pearl gel that was just sent into the palace a few days ago. It is the first batch of newly produced. ”

The precious little prince is like a peacock, trying to shake off all the good things he has.

He hooked out a small ball with his fingers, and the transparent and crystal-clear precious gel shook in the air a few times, and was wiped on the back of Gu Qi's hand.

“There are broken flowers in the gel, which is very fragrant. "Bai Zhu said while holding one of Gu Yu's hands, wiping the gel off the back of his hand.

Gu Qi didn't feel a little conscious of the direction of the plot that was already rushing in an unknown direction at this time. he just felt that there was no need to refuse, so she obediently touched the tip of her fingertips on the other side and stretched it to the front of her nose to smell it.

“Fragrant. "Gu Qi said. Bai Zhu was so cute by this stack of words that he paused for several seconds before asking again, "Do you like it?" ” Gu Qi nodded.

“I have a lot of such gadgets. Don't look at Chongyun as if he is very rich, but he doesn't know anything about these things. If you really like it, you have to be me. Brother Qiqi likes as much as he likes. ”

Bai Zhu said with a smile, holding Gu Qi's hand and lifting it to the front of his nose, he took a soft breath.

The skin of underwater mermaids is usually whitish, and it is somewhat white that lacks blood color. If the skin is thin, bruised blood vessels can be seen, and the nails lack blood color and appear pale.

Bai Zhu looked down at the hand he was holding in his hands. It was different from ordinary fish on the bottom of the sea.

It was beautifully white. Each finger seemed to be pinched just right, and the fingertips were pink. “Most people have long nail beds for fish, but yours won't. It looks good. ”

It looks better than land people's. Bai Zhu thought to himself. The hand of the best-looking landman he had ever seen before was Ling Mu's, but now it seemed that it was far behind.

The former is powerful, while the latter is a pink and soft flower in white, who can not like it? “Thank you. "

Gu Qi replied, looking down at Bai Zhu rubbing the back of his hand against him, the touch was cold and moist. It just didn't take long for the silence to last, and suddenly there was a faint sound of rapid footsteps outside the door.

“Go to my bed. ” Bai Zhu stood up immediately, picked up Gu Yu's knees and bent them to the soft bed at an extremely fast speed.

Gu Qi was so confused by his actions that he fell on the bed and bounced several times, and then a deep male voice sounded in his ears.

“Bai Zhu, are the mermaids with you? ”

Chongyun's voice. After Gu Qi sat up with excitement, he stopped immediately.

He could hear that the other person's voice had become different. It's not "Chongyun”.

“It's with me. Uncle asked you to come back? Didn't he follow? "Bai Zhu stood by the bed and said. “I don't know if he will come, but Ling Mu and Yuan Jiqing are both there, for the mermaid. ”

Chongyun said. “From last night to this morning, I was unconscious. The matter of the auction house and the mermaid is not my own consciousness. ”

Bai Zhu didn't seem to care much, and turned his body sideways in Gu Qi's direction unconsciously: “Then it seems that you have a serious illness this time. ”

“But the mermaid can't be with you, and the sea emperor will come later. "Chong Yun said solemnly.

“He's right on your bed, right? ” The tulle covering the bed revealed Gu Qi's hazy body shape, and the lines from the shoulders to the waist were elegant and beautiful.

Although it was just a shadow, it seemed that the beauty of the mermaid could be felt from it.

Seeing that Chongyun was about to step forward forcefully, Bai Zhu knew that he couldn't stop him. The tone of his plain and slightly tough tone immediately changed.

“How can you do this! "Bai Zhu frowned. The change was so fast that even Gu Qi looked at it subconsciously.

Bai Zhu raised his head stubbornly, with tears in his pale blue eyes.

“Brother Qiqi's homelessness is pitiful enough, how can you bear to use him as a calming tool! ”

Chongyun:...huh?

System:...huh?

Chongyun: “It's not... it's not a matter of tools now, it's that he can't stay...” “How can you just decide where Brother Qiqi is going for your own lusts?" Have you ever thought about his mood? ”

Bai Zhu turned her head sideways and looked at the dazed Gu Qi as she spoke, her soft and weak eyes were also shining, which was quite moving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 5.1K 31
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
609K 7.9K 42
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
120K 3.3K 17
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
923K 15.8K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...