Gojo Satoru's Sister (Megumi...

By Noc_turn_e

Gojo Satoru's Sister. Thats it. More

start
1 / Gojo Samiru
2 / Meeting Megumi
3 / cream puffs
4 / Sukuna's vessel
5 / Bickering with Itadori
6 / Dating
7 / first dinner
8 / pictures and 'darling's
9 / a Day Off
10 / Gentle and caring?
11 / Fooling around
12 / Like a Couple
13 / Marriage
14 / Troubles
15 / He's dead
16 / You're beautiful
17 / Quality time
18 / Todo
19 / Rambling to Gumi-chan
20 / Nanami-dono
21 / Back to life
22 / Talk
23 / Exchange event
24 / Worried
26 / Mushed up
27 / Butter
28 / Entertained? Absolutely
29 / want you back
30 / hugs
//NOT AN UPDATE//
31 / Not being serious

25 / confessed?

4.3K 102 7
By Noc_turn_e

They managed to run out the balcony, and immediately they jumped over the railings and on another set of roof. Now, with the clear sky darkened in the familiar sight of a veil. Megumi grunted when he landed, having trouble in carrying Samiru's dead weight.

He huffed.

" You're so heavy. You know that?"

Because of Samiru's weak state, she merely replied with a scoff. It made Megumi suck in a breath in worry, knowing full well he cant be out of focus now.

The curse and it's mini tsunami of roots walked right out where they jumped from. Nue, Megumi's shikigami eagle, swung above them. Megumi and his Shikigamis share a certain bond, that he would often hesitate in summoning them in fear of loosing them. He looked at Nue and nodded his head supportingly.

" It's alright. Inumaki-senpai will stop it."

Nue swung to the curse with great speed, but as if it's a boring daily routine, the curse pierced through Nue's heart, splattering blood in the air. Toge from behind them buckled down, puking out thick strings of blood. Kamo was taken aback by that, thus the curse had him skidding away wth a punch. Almost painfully falling out the roof. Very many things happened that Samiru was getting worried at in a span of seconds, but what caught her attention is how tight Megumi was hugging her closer to him.

As if he was crushing her lungs and suffocating her in the crook of his neck and chest. It would be a fine death and she wouldnt resist.

" Kamo! You still alive?"

Kamo could only groan.

Megumi knew the enemy is a strong one they had faced so far. They'd need something much more lethal than Toge's cursed speech, and Megumi was about to do anything to keep them all safe. He recalled some of the private lessons Gojo-sensei forced him to participate, and some words Sukuna pointed about his potential. He was about to do something he had no idea how.

Placing Samiru gently down the ground without breaking his gaze away from the curse, his breathing quickened. The tension in the air could choke anyone, thats just how much negative energy Megumi was preparing. And Samiru could only watch in her seated place, with eyes widening.

Samiru had no idea Gojo Satoru had the audacity to teach Megumi domain expansion this early.

The tension building up thicker slowly and slowly like both his hands slowly brought itself together but it suddenly cut off like a knife. With a hand on Megumi's shoulder, he flinched in startle, looking back to see Samiru practically limping with shaking body. Her glare was one of the scariest she'd seen, he was thankful it wasnt for her. It was directed at the curse infront.

" Sit...the fuck... Dow--"

Embarrassingly, she stumbled. Luckily Megumi caught her with his shoulder, supporting her with a hand securely keeping her upright by the waist.

" You sit down, Samiru."
Megumi practically growled, but he wasnt the type to growl.

Toge stepped forward without a word. They could only watch.

" Blast off!"

Toge shouted, blasting off the curse with a ring in everyone's ears. The curse successfully collided away, destroying another set of roof. But as soon as the fog cleared, the curse still began standing up high and mighty. Toge, due to using a powerful word, had a backlash of his own. He collided in the ground, well the roof, unconscious.

Samiru tried her best to shove Megumi off, to face that curse head on, but she was too weak to resist him.

" Let me... Go--"

" No."

" Let... me go-- Megumi!"
She coughed up blood again.

" No. Samiru. You'll die."

" I'll... Fuck that bitch-- up--"

Suddenly, the both saw Maki in the air, ready to swing her blade curse. Megumi gave Samiru's forearm a warning squeeze and a pointed look to put Samiru in place. All she replied was a scoff.

Then he ran to the curse to assist Maki.

" You cant cut me with that dull blade."

True to what it said, Maki only was shoved away, but Megumi was lucky enough to slice one of its branch eyes with a sword that materialised from nowhere.

" Samiru. Are you alright?"

Then Megumi gave Maki a cursed weapon he pulled out from his shadows.

" I fucking feel... Like dying here."

Samiru watched in the distance in great bitterness. She was supposed to be the strongest. She was supposed to be their senpai, and she especially have no excuse to be this weak.

Maki used the 3 staff section on the curse, and it went flying away. The both immediately ran after the target, but all Samiru wanted was for them to stay. Safe and sound. But more than her responsibility of being the strongest, it is their responsibility as jujutsu sorcerers to exorcise curses that are a danger to humanity.

She couldnt possibly be selfish now. She had been selfish and irresponsible since. The talk with Satoru haunted her.

" You are responsible enough, Samiru... Or so I thought."

Those thoughts came flooding in a brief second, tsunami-ing in just a span of seconds. So before they could run after the curse, Samiru shouted.

" Megumi! If you die, I'll fucking--"
Samiru coughed up blood but she just spit it out somewhere.
" I' fucking kill you... Stay safe."

Maki had a knowing look in her face with a smug smirk. She was kind enough to let them have their moment.

Megumi on the other hand, gave a warm small smile. Smiling is Megumi's forte, but so isnt Samiru worrying about anyone.

" You too."

" What about me?" - Maki.

" If both of you are drown--"
She cleared her throat.
" Drowning, I'd definitely save Megumi."

Maki simply chuckle. It was clear to everyone from earlier's announcement when Samiru barged in the broadcasting room, or from what Samiru call teasing, She really and only care deeply for Megumi. Everyone else... Mid.

" But you too, Maki. Stay safe. And keep an eye on Gumi-gumi for me."

Megumi rolled her eyes but smiled softly at the nickname. Does he need it in a time like this? He didnt know.

" Roger that. I'll make sure your lover stays alive."

" She is not my lover!" - Megumi
" Yes, he is my lover." - Samiru
" Since when?" - Megumi
" I just confessed to you!" - Samiru
" The fuck are you talking about?" - Megumi

" Alright! Alright! I get it."
Maki sighed.
" We still have a curse to kill. Come on."

And they did went curse hunting yet again. But only after Megumi gave Samiru an incredulous dumbfounded look, masking his confusion.

Did Samiru mean it?

Just minutes after they chased the curse, Samiru sight. She was never a damsel in distressed in her whole life, this was a first she felt like a useless thing being carried and protected by a cold yet charming prince. Well, Megumi isnt charming--he wasnt even a princely figure.

Why would Samiru think that. When did she see Megumi in that light? She was supposed to be the top dog no matter where, no matter what, no matter who. No matter when.

Huffing in distaste, she did her best from keeping herself from chuckling like a maniac. But that smile sat comfortably in her lips. Anyone who would see such an endearing and soft image from Gojo Samiru would literally awe and coo. And someone did.

Einstein literally landed infront of her from the balcony they previously also bursted out from. He was calm. But not for long when he saw that foreign smile on Samiru while staring at Toge's unconscious body.

Oh, he found it creepy. And misleading.

" Are you out of your mind?"
He asked. Calmly as usual.

" What?"

" You-- Inumaki is-- you didnt do this did you?"

" You, sir, are the one who is out of your mind."

Einstein raised his eyebrows, then proceeded to tend to the bodies littered in a distance. Putting them together. He would like to stack them like dead corpses, but he found Kamo a little too hot for that. With his swelling cheek.

" You seriously prioritized them when you know I'm dying here? This is, literal gender inequality."

Samiru jokingly pointed an accusing finger at him, only to buckle and cough out blood. She huffed, then croaked out while playfully glaring at her supposed personal shaman doctor. That personal doctor who was tending to other guys instead of her, just because they are being hot.

" You and I both no it's impossible for me to discriminate anyone based on gender."

" Oh, come on, Einstein. Just because they're damn handsome and I'm not, doesnt mean you can be blind when it comes to me."

Einstein chuckled. He just finished wrapping Toge's head with a bandage, and Kamo's cheek with a vertical head bandage that covered his cheek. Einstein had been ordered by the principals and Gojo Satoru themselves to find Samiru and assist her, so he brought aid kits with him. Only to help these fine men. But he wasnt going to report that to them of course.

" You know whats funny? Sam? You deliberately ignoring and avoiding my check ups, every single time. But now, look at you. Begging."

" Fuck you, Einstein. Those check ups were useless, but now, I'm fucking dying you bitch."
Samiru growled at him. Genuinely wanting help.

" Fine fine."
Einstein patted her head in sorry, and proceeded to examine the bud in her.

" I dont even wanna talk to you."

" I didnt ask you anything."

Einstein's reverse cursed technique is very unique. Instead of the plain usual negative energy triggered and controlled, Einstein can use a speck of that energy to multiply it with every e energy containing that kind of energy.

So be basically use his cursed energy to chanel another person's cursed energy by touching a certain points around the body. Specific points like below the right ear, the center or gap of one's collarbone, the wrist of the right hand's open palm -- somewhere where you can find your pulse -- and just near the bone of the back of your left ankle.

Then when his cursed energy is connected with that person, he can use the cursed energy inside their body to multiply it by itself. Negative energy multiplied by negative energy, is equals to positive energy. With a positive energy in the body, it can cancel any kind of negative energy thus cancelling any kind of cursed energy.

It's all in the maths

And it's literally like a remedy for a poison. Which is why he is the personal shaman doctor of Gojo Samiru. Because whenever Samiru enhances or nurtures her cursed technique, twin puppet, to the next level, the negative cursed energy inside her becomes so strong and lethal that it poisons herself.

For further elaboration, Samiru's twin puppet exists when she doubles the layer of cursed energy she all together have, inside her. If she gains more and more cursed energy from nurturing herself and her technique, the powerful and thick her cursed energy gets.

Too much cursed energy in one's self combusts itself.

And the thicker cursed energy she now have, the thicker she have to double it inside her to have twin puppet.

Which means she's literally a fat chunk of cursed energy every time.

Which means her cursed energy poisons herself for holding too much combusting cursed energy.

Which means the stronger she got, the more she'll overpass her 100% potential, or whenever she even try to use her 100%... Her organs and body would rupture and destroys itself.

And in conclusion to this very long discussion, Einstein is there to set that massive fatness of cursed energy in her, right and balanced. Every week, but sometimes she bails on him. And the annual assessment and check up that was held every exchanged event days, was meant for her to get rid of all her acquired cursed energy from accidentally nurturing herself. Set it back to 50/100%

Because only he can.

Now you might be wondering the bud was supposed to be helpful on Samiru. Sucking her cursed energy away. It helped a lot alright, but it had been continuously sucking her cursed energy dry since, the start. Her twin puppet wasnt summoned, so her cursed energy isnt that thick. And because of the massive pain and nausea she had from that painful adventure, she naturally lets out seeps of cursed energy, unconsciously.

The bud had been drinking an ocean in a span of lets say 15 minutes, alright. It was quite a miracle Samiru can still open her eyes.

Ok. Finally unto the main talk.

Samiru fell asleep when Einstein was fixing her. Einstein's cursed technique feels like being warmly cradled in a blanket in a cold windy place while she was softly swinging in a swing with no effort. The feeling of coldness outside her blanket was rough, but it felt like fuzzy cotton in her body.

When she opened back her eyes, the clear sky met her view. Which was very odd since the last time she checked, it was veiled and dark. She found herself being carried like a bride by Einstein while he was peacefully and calmly walking through the woods. He was humming an annoying tone, but although his tone was annoying, his arms were comfortable.

" You're finally awake?"

" No, idiot. I'm dead and I'm a hot ghost."

Einstein scoffed.

" Impossible. There is no patient I treated who end up dead, and you are far from being hot. Have you looked at yourself?"

It was Samiru's turn to scoff.

" I always look hot."
Samiru then looked at herself, only to find her top mossing. Her bra with hello kitties was nothing but embarrassing.
" See. Your gay ass couldnt even resist me. Oh my god-- are you straight again? Or bisexual? And you didnt tell me? I mean. I'd be happy to be your girlfriend, but my heart belongs to someone--"

" Oh, shut up. You'd be screaming how stupid I'd be if I dress your wound over your shirt, smartass. I'm doing a great job as your gay doctor alright."

Samiru simply chuckled. Her stomach did have a bandaged wrapped, and a small speck of blood seeping through.

" And where's Toge and Kamo?"

" Momo dealt with the two."
He shrugged.

" And the veil?"

" They recently took care of it."

" And Megumi?"

" He's--"
Einstein looked at Samiru with eyes wide and a gleeful look of excitement and anticipation in her eyes.
" Who is he~?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446 6 8
HELP.
119K 2.9K 17
you're megumi's non- bloodrelated mom, and one of the people gojo satoru is closest to. Yall this doesnt entirely follow the storyline of jjk. So the...
14.1K 322 21
īš™ đ—Ŧ𝘂𝘁𝗮 đ—ĸ𝗸𝗸đ—ŧ𝘁𝘀𝘂 𝘅 𝗙𝗲đ—ē𝗮𝗹𝗲 đ—Ĩ𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲đ—ŋ īšš ╰┈➤ Discontinued. ( please read newest "chapter" ) NEW VERSION COMING OUT SOON! Highest Ran...
82.1K 2.9K 22
"đ‘ģ𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 đ‘¯đ’†đ’‚đ’—đ’†đ’đ’” 𝒂𝒏𝒅 đ‘Ŧ𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉, 𝑰 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒎 đ‘ģ𝒉𝒆 đ‘¯đ’đ’đ’đ’–đ’“đ’†đ’… đ‘ļ𝒏𝒆." "𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉īŋŊ...