16 / You're beautiful

Samiru took care of Megumi.

Warping them directly at the infirmary, setting him at a bed. She then contacted Shoko-sensei, while both are dripping and dampening the room.

Megumi was so pale. And he was clearly fatigued all over.

She sighed hopelessly. Then ran a hand through his wet hear and caressing his pale cheeks.

" You need something, Samiru?"

" Yea. Could you please come here? And treat someone."

Shoko-sensei was surprised to say the least. She took her dearest time to comply to Samiru's request, not really expecting to see Samiru still in the infirmary. Usually, when she drop by patients and hurt students, she'll leave them whining immediately while saying she was still busy. Not her sitting beside the patient.

Samiru finally sighed in relief when Shoko-sensei arrived. She didnt comment on her shocked and unsure look and she didnt complain how late she arrived. Samiru knew her well enough she likes taking her time in everything.

They didnt exchange anymore words than an acknowledgement.

Shoko-sensei was extremely stunned to see Samiru worried at someone other than Gojo Satoru. But she didnt comment on it.

" I'll get him a change of clothes."
Samiru quietly said.

" You should change too, Samiru."
Shoko-sensei replied. Readying her cursed technique.
" Satoru wouldnt like you getting sick."

Samiru merely nodded.

It was weird.

Samiru didnt leave Megumi's side other than her occasional strolling. And Shoko didnt say anything on it. When Megumi did finally wake up though, Samiru didnt utter a single word. Megumi wouldnt want to wake up annoyed after seeing his friend die.

She was mostly observing. Her replies were blunt and short to his questions.

Shoko-sensei knew exactly this was how Samiru comfort someone. Just by being present beside them, silent, and for once not annoying. And Megumi liked that. He secretly appreciated that.

He isnt fond of being comforted through sympathetic words. He was more of an 'action speaks louder than words' guy.

Samiru occasionally gives him space and time alone, but she never was many hours long gone.

The moon was now high above when Satoru called her and she answered almost immediately.

" Yea?" - Samiru

" Is Ieiri with you?" - Gojo Satoru

" How'd you know?" - Samiru

" Could you bring her down here in the morgue. We got Yuuji's body." - Gojo Satoru

" Ok." - Samiru

" Samiru." - Gojo Satoru

" Hm." - Samiru

" Are you ok?" - Gojo Satoru

" Yea." - Samiru

Shoko-sensei and Samiru entered the room, cutting off the conversation Ijichi-san and Satoru had.

Shoko-sensei went to Itadori's body while Samiru approached her brother. Her face morphing into a scowl of distaste.

" This is all because of the higher ups isnt it?"
She quietly asked.

And knowing Gojo Samiru, when she scowls and glares in anger, its hard to calm her down which panicked Ijichi-san.

" Whats their excuse now? It was a fucking S-ranked mission, and thrown at the 1st years?! Nobara and Megumi almost got killed! They fucking killed Itadori!!"