10 / Gentle and caring?

" What'd you say, sweetie?"

" Its what a hot headed, insane, reckless idiot would do. With anger issues."
Megumi retorted not even blinking or flinching.

" Well, Megumi got that one right."
Maki whispered, and they simply watched.

They watched as the stiffened smile remained stoney on their senpai's face. They watched as their occasional entertainment Samiru always brings in, started.

" Say that again."

" Hot blooded, bursting headed, reckless, bratty, idiot."

" Say that again. I dare you."

" Why would I even bother- GAHHH!"

Samiru just jumped on Megumi. Bringing them to the ground. Chibi gnawing at his spikey head like what a monster is supposed to do. But they didnt look like rabid animals at all. They looked like children.

" GAHHH WOMAN! get off of me!"

Megumi tried to pry her away, but without any harsh, sudden, forceful effort, he wont be able to successfully pry her off.

" You Sea urchin headed bastard. Just because you have prettier eyelashes than me-"

GNAW.GNAW.GNAW.GNAW.

" What the hell! Samuri, Get off!"

" -or because you are prettier than me. Dosent mean you get to call me anything!!"

" Samiru. Seriously!!"

GNAW.GNAW.GNAW.GNAW.

Maki snickered.
Itadori rolled, laughing in the ground. With tears.
Nobara slapping the ground, clutching her stomach. Laughing.
Toge simply watch in amusement. Smiling behind his cover.
Panda had a visible large grin. Watching both the laughing classmates and their chibi rampaging senpai.

Now they're full, they're finding an ice cream stall in the busy streets of Tokyo. Panda was assumed as a cosplay, which is usually common in here. Maki and Nobara wandered somewhere, finding any ice cream stalls. Itadori was with Panda and Toge. While Megumi went to the toilet somewhere.

Samiru was left alone in the middle of all these passing people. Her uniform seemed to be catching alot of attention. With a curvy and slightly tall slender body like hers, in that modest but revealing clothing, it sure did catch unwanted attention. The genes Gojo's are well known for (their beauty) also attracted uncomfortable stares.

But Samiru wasnt bothered by that at all. She was day dreaming of what happened to her forearm : it was wrapped by a baby blue hanky.

Flashback :

While Samiru was still gnawing at Megumi, his overthinking lead him to clutching Samiru's forearms too tightly.

The fact you need to know about Samiru :

She's the most valuable jujutsu sorcerer in the world of sorcerers. But she's also the most vulnerable. Her body composition, despite being capable of overthrowing 2 buff men with strength, her body composition is the most weakest known in the jujutsu world.

In the normal world, she's similar to having ______.

So with that tight grip on her forearm, however she didnt actually feel anything, it left a very visible bruised mark.

Megumi's blood ran cold. He did not hurt Samiru. He could not. Why is there a fucking bruise on her forearm? He swear he couldnt. He swear he was being gentle. However he hates Samiru, however she annoys him, he would never do such things.

" Fucking god. Are you alright?"

" Huh?"

Megumi panicked.

And everyone around was surprised by the sudden turn of events. Literally.

He sat up, not caring if Samiru was practically cradled by his lap at the moment. He then inspected the bruised grip he made.

" I didnt grip you that tight. I swear I didnt mean it."

Samiru, who quickly realized the situation, she smiled calmly. Hoping it will calm the very subtle panicked expression Megumi showed. When in fact he was rocking inside with anxiety and panic.

" Its ok Megumi. I didnt hurt."

" It left a bruise."

" I've always been bruise badly even if its a normal hold, Gumi-chan. No need to worry. Despite that, I really didnt feel anything."

He nodded.

And not only Samiru, but also everyone noticed how he's been watching his moves just to not touch or hold Samiru. To be gentle and soft when having to be near her.

It was magic. Like an upside down cross. Like another world.

" Wait! It'll look weird if you're parading everywhere with that bruise on."
Nobara said, hands raised.
" Its practically so clear someone just grabbed you."

" She's right! What do we do?"
Itadori panicked too. He wasnt trying yo be exaggerating. He was really that idiotic.

Seeing Megumi held in his breath for punishment, Samiru laughed. She laughed at the cute way Megumi's been practically acting. What a turn of events.

" Megumi. I swear. This is nothing. Its not your fault. Suck it up, and understand. My body's just this weak. Got it?"

Samiru said while grabbing both his cheeks and leaning it so close to her face. It was childish. But that somehow brought the Megumi back to reality. He slapped the hand away and sighed.

" I get it. I get it."

Samiru smiled. Glad he's back.

" Here."
Megumi gave his baby blue hanky to his senpai.
" Tie it."

" What?"

" Cover it. Tie it."

She accepted it dumbfounded. Before nodding. Mindlessly. She still doesn't know how though.

" How."

" Are you an idiot?"

Megumi just grumbled and walked away. Continuing on his way. Maki and panda with a knowing smug look flashed Samiru a knowing look before following in Megumi.

" Tuna mayo."

" Here. Let me tie it for you."
Nobara offered.

END•••

Yes.

She was busy day dreaming about that.

But the most scenes that stuck in her memories were all Megumi. His panicked look, her on his lap, him inspecting her bruise, him with his beautiful eyes, him being a big anxious baby for a second, him worrying about her, him giving her his hanky...

Him now acting more gentle and softly around her. Him refusing and avoiding on slapping her hand so harshly even though he's beyond irritated of her teasing. Him watching out for her for any instances or possibility of getting bruised. Him just... Caring.

She was stuck day dreaming that.

Well, it was all sunshines and sakura petals, until one disrupted her peaceful thoughts.