9 / a Day Off

" A very good morning guys!!"

Samiru waved at the group infront of her. They were in their training fits, all in tracksuits. Except for panda though. He dosent need tracksuits. And except for Samiru of course.

She was still in her usual uniform :

Neck-tight collared crop top. Sleeveless. And in a formal custom colored like everyone else. With that same golden buttons. Underneath her crop top is just a black sports bra. For her lower, its a high-tight waist skirt. With the same golden buttons to close and open with. The formal same colored skirt was smooth and silky. It was long, ending exactly at her ankles. It wasnt tight to her legs. It was not buff either. It was flowy. With a slit on the right sight of her legs. Up until her mid thigh. Exposing her pale and flawless legs. Her shoes. Well, she have infinity, so lets just say a pare of black heels match her elegant look.

Despite the distaste of the higher ups and even her brother, nothing can stop a stubborn Gojo Samuri when she's started.

" Good morning too, Senpai." - Panda.
" Shakke shakke." - Toge
" Well, look who's in a good mood today." - Maki
" Looking hot as always, Sam!" - Nobara
" Good morningggg, Gojo-senpai!!" - Itadori
" Good morning." - Megumi

" Morning to you too, Gumi-gumi."

Nobara and Itadori immediately snapped their heads to Megumi in confusion and interest. As if fishing for some scandal. Or some gossip tea.

" Did you eat fine today? You're still too skinny for my taste."

" I dont care."

" You should eat plenty, Megumi-chan. Should I monitor your intake personally? Is that what you want?"

" The fuck are you? My mother?"

" Considering you dont have a mother, you're misunderstanding all this for motherly love, Gumi-gumi."

" Fuck off!"

" Dont be so harsh, Gumi. I love being here for you."

" Fuck off, Senpai."

Itadori and Nobara could only silently witness this infront of them.

" Dont be surprised too much. Senpai always gives Fushiguro extra attention."
Panda said.

" Thats too much for an extra. Is it?"
" Is there something between them?"

" No. Not at all. Its just Samiru's way of annoying him."
Maki smirked.
" I mean, Samiru absolutely loves a reaction of pure hopeless annoyance and irritation. And Megumi's been giving all those to her."
She chuckled.

" Shakke shakke."
Toge nodded. With experience.

" Thats actually quite scary."
Itadori said.

" Toge's been her victim before Megumi."

" What?! Really?!"

" Hows training, my Kohai's?"

Samiru smiled and cheerfully walked along with the students. They decided to eat together outside campus. Now they're walking through the woods for the exit.

" Good."
" Tough."
" Fine."

" Its great! I learned a bunch of points from Maki-senpai. I can fight more smartly and sharply now!"
Itadori said with whole-hearted excitement.

" Really? Thats great. Do you wanna spar with me next time?"

Samiru mirrored his excitement. The first time Itadori and Nobara ever saw this kind of Samiru. The cheerful and spirited Samiru. Not the laid back, grudging, and bitchy ass Samiru from last night.

The both were taken aback for quite a while, before Itadori grinned widely.

" Of course, senpai! Actually, lets spar the moment we get back!!"

" I love the spirit, Itadori."

" You're free the whole day, Senpai?"
Panda asked.
" You dont have loaded missions like usual?"

" Actually. That accursed annoying brat, Gojo Satoru, apparently threatened the higher ups to give me a day off. Begrudgingly, now I have the whole day for myself. If only that asshole didnt recklessly do bullshit, my time would be more useful in exorcising curses."
Samiru huffed.

" Give yourself a break. Senpai."
Panda said.

" But isnt exorcising curses fun?"
Samiru whined. Yes. She whined.

" You seriously rather facing curses than having a relaxing time together?"
Nobara asked a bit more judgementally than intended. But as a response, Samiru smiled to her way.

" Its an addiction."

" Sam thats scary."
Nobara dumbfounded pointed it out.

" Its just what a reckless idiot do."
Megumi said. The smile Samiru had for Nobara stiffened before stiffly shifting towards Megumi.