1 / Gojo Samiru

She looks very identical to her brother. White long hair, bangs completely the same as her brother, enchanting blue eyes, and that cocky grin. She was identical to her brother.

But the thing is...

She is 13 years younger than him.

Yes.

Samiru is completely inseparable to Satoru during her younger days, but the moment she began attending Jujutsu High, she slowly drifted apart from her annoying brother. 

There, she was attached to her addiction.

And her addiction is exorcising curses.

And taking memorable pictures.

And making what she likes to call a memory wall.

One thing to know about Samiru is that : SHE DOES NOT leave without her camera. Not just a phone camera. She have a self customized camera that immediately prints the image in a film. And she DOES NOT tolerate just anyone touching her precious camera.

The camera is her paradise. Her soul to happiness.

" What gives, nii-san? You rarely ever check up on me."
   Her voice was soft yet held a tone of boredom and indifference.

Satoru called her when she arrived in the school grounds after a special grade mission.

" Thats not true, Samiru. You know I'm always too busy, and when I have the time, you're out on missions."
   Satoru's voice was in its usual mocking and unserious voice. Though there was a tint of worry sprinkled in.

" And thats how I like it."

" Samiru, you're letting the higher ups overuse you. They would get ahead of themselves, and overwork you more, just as if you've fallen in their grasp."

His voice turned serious. Satoru have only been this serious a few times, but matters involving Samiru, it would be another thing to talk about. Almost everything the younger Gojo is involved in, Satoru would snap like a switch. Like a dense fog just cleared.

" Are you looking down on me? Nii-san you better stop any bullshit before I shove it up your ass- you fucking dared to insult me?!"
    She was pissed. An animated irk mark throbbing in her forehead.

" You of all people think the elders could manipulate me ?! The only reason why I didnt shove their teeth up their bitch ass is because of the fucking respect I have in your decision!! If only you didnt stop me, they would be crawling in their own blood long time ago!!"

On the other side of the phone, Satoru grinned at his sister's usual swearing.

" You shouldnt let anyone hear you like that."

She could hear. The grin Satoru sported over the phone.

" Nii-san, I'm getting off the phone."

" Ah right. Do you like to meet Megumi?"

" We have another student?"

" He's the one I've been talking to you about. The guy that was sold to Zenin-"

" You never talked about him."
   Samiru deadpanned. But she seemed excited in meeting him. A fake gasp was heard before a sulking voice took over.

" You're hurting me, Samiru. Do you do not listen to me? To all I've talked to you about?!"
   Que, the crocodile tears. He faked a sob, and another animated irk mark throbbed in the younger Gojo's head.

" When?! You idiotic moron?"

" When you were asleep last wee-"

" I WAS FUCKING ASLEEP!! Are you an idiot? Or just plain stupid?"

Satoru didnt even try to hide a chuckle. At the idiotic antics the annoying Gojo gave her, Samiru was very close- this close- to smashing her phone to the ground. She simply sighed so loudly, and held unto her last remaining sanity.

" Just. Just come in the training field."
   He said in between laughs.

" Which, nii-san?"

" The training field."

" Everywhere is literally a training field."

" The one that has grass-"

" Oh for fuck's sake, FORGET IT!!"

Before Samiru could hear the older Gojo's laugh once more, she end the call and gripped it tightly. She was pissed at her brother's annoying antics, yet she still managed to not smash her phone to the ground.

Now, that is an achievement there.

She sighed to calm down.

She always gets irritated of her brother. I mean, who doesnt? An annoying sorcerer who is also the strongest sorcerer, but still manages to make everyone irritated. Maybe its a talent.