The God of Beauty is a Spare...

By Unluckykuroneko

The story of a group of bad dogs who covet beautiful beauties but can't get them. The spare tire department o... More

- 1: Fallen Angel -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 1: Mermaid -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 1: Wife Omega -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -

- 2 -

2.9K 131 0
By Unluckykuroneko

This group of people suddenly shrank their heads like quails.

Gu Qi blinked at Ling Mu in front of her for a while, and whispered thank you.

This one in front of him is a good person.

His memory is blank, and he doesn't seem to know how to distinguish between good and bad people. Since the first world, his standard of discrimination has been only two points.

Looks, and the overall feeling to him. People in the previous world at least looked very good, but a few would do strange things to him. But since Gu Yu came to this world, at least this hotel has been full of looks and smells that make him uncomfortable.

So annoying.

Gu Qi always felt that he was almost out of breath. Ling Mu looked at the little mermaid next to him, and quietly pressed down the fast-flashing detector in the palm of his hand.

Crystal scales... on him?

The little mermaid's appearance is not amazing, but her wet, dark eyes are inexplicably fascinating, pure and clear, and she seems to be completely unable to see the shame and anger that she deserves after being offended just now.

The posture of Grey flapping his tail also looked rusty and special, like a baby still learning to walk.

They are dressed in rags and rags, their tails are not very good-looking, and they look thin and malnourished.

Is it really possible to carry crystal scales?

Ling Mu frowned slightly, and was thinking about what to say, when there was a squeak from the other side of the tavern.

After hearing the loud noise, Peibai rushed over from the back door in a panic, wondering what trouble the little sick fish had caused him, but he saw Ling Mu, who he admired silently but never dared to expect to see.

Immediately, his legs became soft with excitement, and his whole body trembled.

Peibai, who twisted his waist and rushed up, squeezed Gu Qi aside, his eyes were warm but he was still trying to pretend to be reserved.

“Why did His Royal Highness come here? ”

Even the words don't go well. Ling Mu glanced at him slightly, and the mole that should have been a little soft under his eyes looked extremely cold under the influence of his dark eyes.

“He belongs to your tavern? ”

Ling Mu raised his jaw towards Gu Qi. Pei Bai hurriedly said, “Yes, yes, did he do anything bad? I will help you drive him out right away. ”

Gu Qi glanced at Peibai, her fine eyebrows frowned slightly, and her lips were lightly pursed.

He hates this world.

Why should he do that, his body is so bad, he trembles when he feels anything, and his chest pains are caused by choking on alcohol in a room full of wine.

Gu Qi looked at Peibai, and a small emotion was silently breeding in her heart. As everyone knows, the vivid expression of slight dissatisfaction with her unconscious biting of her lower lip fell into Ling Mu's eyes.

Ling Mu's eyes flashed slightly, and he shook his head inexplicably for a moment.

“...I want to take him away. "

Ling Mu said. Pei Bai's complexion suddenly changed, the words stuck to his mouth, and he looked at Gu Qi with a complicated expression of disgust and jealousy.

“Sorry, he... can't leave. "

Pei Bai felt some joy in his heart, and apologized with regret. Ling Mu frowned:

"Why. ”

“The list of sacrifices has been communicated, and he...has been picked. "

Pei Bai responded, carefully sketching Ling Mu's face, perhaps the only one he had seen in his life.

“Can he go like this? ”

Ling Mu took a closer look at Gu Qizai Zhengda Guangming, and looked from his eyelashes all the way to the soft fins that were quietly shaking under him.

A very subtle and seductive fragrance came inexplicably from the sky full of wine in the house.

One by one, it was like those wet eyes and the pale soft waist looming under the ripped clothes.

Pei Bai didn't understand why Lingmutangtang's son was interested in this little sick fish:

“Yes, someone will come and take him away in about two days. ”

Although according to the previous tradition, the mermaids selected for sacrifice should be highly qualified, even if the little sick fish wanted to go, it would not be their turn.

There is a scale stone in the tail of each fish. The scale stone contains the spiritual power of the sea.

Regular annual sacrifices may be able to awaken the sleeping sea god whose spiritual power is damaged and hidden in the deep palace after a long period of accumulation.

When a mermaid becomes an adult, there is a certain chance that she will transform her tail scales and grow into legs, and the scale stones will fall off at this time; mermaids who cannot grow legs will only fall off the scale stones after death.

Therefore, it must be a mermaid who has not yet been transformed that is sent to sacrifice.

However, this tradition has become more and more formal with the passage of time.

Some local selected mermaids are unwilling to be sacrificed, so they will use their interests to get others on top.

Over time, the group that was sacrificed gradually changed from a group of highly qualified mermaids to a group of miscellaneous fish that no one cared about.

The original owner is the most convenient miscellaneous fish that no one cares about.

Peibai's accounts have been settled, and the little sick fish will lose at most some labor costs, but the human kindness saved is much more powerful than this cost.

Now it is impossible to say anything to let him be taken away. Ling Mu is a native of land, and he doesn't know much about this kind of thing and has no interest in it.

He just wants to get the crystal scales on Gu Mu's body. As for the sacrifice, can't you change someone?

He didn't want to say more, but approached Gu Xuan intending to take people away directly.

“Ding Ding. ”

The bell at the door of the tavern suddenly rang, and someone came. The men who were pretending to be quails to eavesdrop also turned their heads to look when they heard the sound.

A male mermaid wearing the outer armor of a Haitian soldier stood at the door, followed by several people in the same costume.

“Is the sacrificer 09 here? ”

“I just went to the submitted address to check it out, but the person is not there...”

When the soldier saw Ling Mu who turned his head, he closed his mouth in surprise. Pei Bai hurriedly pushed Gu Qi out:

“Here, here, here. ”

The soldier lowered his head to correct his appearance. Although the person was much better-looking than the photo, he could still tell that it was the same person.

Ling Mu glanced at the soldiers and withdrew his hand. Maybe it's just a problem with the detector?

Ling Mu made a decision within a few seconds, stepped on his long legs to pass Gu Yu, and left before everyone could react.

Pei Bai breathed a sigh of relief when he saw this, and pushed Gu Qi to the soldiers who had not recovered from the shock of seeing Ling Muzhen. The soldier glanced at the thin mermaid with his eyelashes down.

He felt a little earache inexplicably, and carefully wrapped a rope chain around his thin wrist. “Let's go. "

Gu Qi listened to the soldier. …… After swimming a long distance to reach a small bungalow, Gu Qi was so weak that he began to cough constantly, and even the tail of the fish could not swing.

He could only rely on the soldiers to gently circle his wrists and pull him forward.

There were five or six people in the bungalow room, all of whom were men, and few of them were strong.

As soon as Gu Yu entered the room, he immediately attracted most of the attention. “This one looks good. ”

It seemed that someone whispered. “You stay with them here for a few days, the food will be delivered on time, and you can leave when the sacrificers are all here. "

After the soldier and Gu Yan explained in detail, they closed the door. Gu Qi looked at the few people in the room, holding the clothes tightly with her hands behind her back.

“Little beauty, come here and have a chat. ”A young man with a fairly sturdy figure beckoned to him with a frivolous expression.

“Brother, you shouldn't be...” A mermaid with freckles on his thin and ordinary face next to him put his elbow on him.

“I don't know if I can live after going to sacrifice, so why not take advantage of it if it's cheap now. ”

The young man said unabashedly, and looked at Gu Qi with a smile: "It's just too thin. ”

The little mermaid's slender wrists can almost fall out of the rope chain, her drooping eyelashes cover some dark eye beads, her face is small, and she looks so good and delicious.

The young man felt that he was being grasped. Most of the people who were picked were male single mermaids, and they were probably the ones who were picked out.

The energy that they had nowhere to vent for a long time made them want to start when they saw that they looked better. Even if it is about to be sacrificed.

Gu Yu ignored them and tried to find a location away from them, only to see them walking towards him. He suddenly tightened his body, and even the tip of his tail secretly exerted force, retreating with a frightened expression on his face.

“roll. ”

A low magnetic voice sounded behind Gu Qi, and the two people who were walking in front of him immediately changed their faces.

Unwilling expressions appeared on their faces for less than a second, then they became dingy, and they returned to their original positions.

“Damn, it turns out that he is not a fool. After sitting there motionless for two days, I thought I was sick. ”

One of them muttered in a low voice. Gu Qi turned around and looked, and saw an extremely tall mermaid, who even needed to raise her head to see her face clearly.

The tall mermaid has a handsome and condensed face, and there are several scars on the surface of his slender and plump arms and chest muscles.

A stout long tail is different from Gu Yu's and the mermaids she has seen so far. The scales are so hard that they stand obliquely, the surface is shining with silver, the caudal fin is wider and longer than that of ordinary fish, and the tail end is sharper.

This mermaid, who looked obviously different from the ethnic group, was the first to appear in the room. He had been staying in the corner and hiding in the dark without making a sound. No one else expected this mermaid to stand up so tall.

The facial features were like a knife and chisel, and even one side of the cold eyebrows sank into the shadows, but the slight lifting of the eyelids made others tremble in their hearts.

The slender body with a pale complexion but full muscles is still covered with hideous long-standing scars, and it seems to be alive with the ups and downs of breathing, which makes people afraid to look more.

The sense of oppression is too strong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

630K 30K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
865K 45.8K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
229K 5.6K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
135K 556 36
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!