š€š§ š”š§š”šØš„š² š“š«š¢šœš¤ļæ½...

By MissLollyGag

šŸšŸ–+ *š’š¦š®š­*š€šœš­š¢šØš§*š…ššš§š­ššš¬š²*š”šØš«š«šØš«*š…š„š®šŸšŸ *Complete, but in its original first draf... More

Damn you Agnes
Victoria Sponge Cake
Fuck, fuckity, fuck fuck
Your saviour is here
Forgive me Father for I have sinned
Grinning like a Cheshire Cat
All Mighty One
Go ahead, come at me Loki
Painful Pleasure
Did that hurt Boy?
You are the sweetest taste of sin
Let's play fetch!
A method to my Madness
Holy Oral on the Altar
Fluffy rug sex
Round two
O Brother, Where Art Thou?
Welcome to my nightmare
Munnin's Lair
Brotherly bonding
No rash decisions
Huggin
An audience with Odin
Love is a dagger
I am with you
Ironwood Forest
Grayah
Meddie
Hiding
Fenrir the Giant Wolf
Peaches within the vines
Battered, Bruised and Broken
You're Worthy
Wolf vs Raven
Oh my clever Peaches
Storm the Palace
Let the healing begin
A Sneaky Pup
You're Mine!
Sadness and celebrations
Daymares
Do not disappoint me Trickster
Face in the tree
Loki's Castle
Midnight snack
Make it quick Pup
Lost in the blue
Let the show begin
The big sleep
A Truce with a God
Chained Lover
The many personalities of Loki
Pleasures of the flesh
Disappearing Trick
Goodbye Trickster
Reunited at long last
My Unholy End
Little Dove
Hela's Underworld
A delicious evil
Hades
Level one Purgatory
It feels explosive
Awakening
Learning to love Loki
Prince Beren
Sunrise at Snowdrop Cliff
A penny for your thoughts
Poked and prodded
The bitch at the ball
Jail break at the ball
Try harder Loki!
The Eclipse
Ma Belle
Fountain of Knowledge
Nixie the water Nymph
What would Loki want?
HOLY FUCK....is that..
My Raven
I will win
Meeting Kai
Dolls
A Perilous Wood
Nagini
Now fight me
Battle of the Beasts
The Trial
Peeping Tom
Cold feet
The Royal Wedding
Liquid gold
An heir is born
Liars
Rovi
Met his match
The end is nigh
Beautiful contemplation
An Unholy End ā¤ļø
A what - if - Unholy Ending

Over my dead body

2.2K 88 11
By MissLollyGag

You cautiously wobble back after Loki disarms you with magic. However, he refrained from advancing on you after observing your fearful expression.

"May I make a suggestion love, maybe we should just kiss and make up hmm?" Loki says, grinning from ear to ear.

You scowl at him "Over my dead body!"

"Hmm, preferably not Kitten, although—I still would"

You look at Loki disgusted, "Ew Loki, that's gross and perverse!"

"But I'd only kiss your dead body darling, no one else's—yet, I'd much rather a kiss while you're alive"

Even though you were physically weak and worn out, you still shot him an indignant glance.

Loki saw you struggling to support yourself, and with a swift burst of green, a chair materialised behind you and an invisible force forced your body downward.

You feel puzzled and slightly terrified as you glance up at Loki.

Did he just force me to sit? Oh my god!

"Yes I did force you to sit—And baby, I love when you call me your god. Please don't stop saying it"

"It's a generally form of expression Loki! It was in no way referring that you were my god!" you declare firmly.

"If you say so sweetie" Loki smiles even wider.

He's really going at it with the pet names...

"You don't like my sweet pet names for you darling?"

"Will you stop reading my thoughts, they should be private!" you say crossly.

"Well, you should learn to stop thinking so loudly. It's not my fault I overhear them"

"Oh I beg your pardon, I will simply whisper my thoughts instead" you speak in a satire tone.

A menacing smirk overcomes his face, "I would love to hear more of your begging, followed by moaning, and then the ungodly sounds our bodies make when they slap together"

His lewd words aroused your body and confounded your thoughts, and you were startled by the sudden deep thrill that surged straight to your core.

"Does every form you take behave this way? Is it a different personality too? Because Tom wasn't always—Well—dark, and what's the word...."

You contemplate, flitting your eyes upwards as though in deep thought. Trying to find the right word that describes Loki's behaviour.

"Mischievous" Loki says, grinning.

"Yess!! That's it—so dark and mischievous"

"I have many alta egos. I like Tom a lot. I don't need to change my appearance as much. Yet I can't seem to be consistent with his character. Especially around you"

"That's why your demeanour changes a lot? Your moods, your mannerism?" you ask with interest.

"Yes, Loki comes out alot. One moment I'm a pious priest holding a bake sale, helping you fix a shelf, listening to peoples problems. The next moment I'm delivering punishments instead, or sneaking into your house watching you pleasure yourself with your toys"

"What!!"

A grin spreads across Loki's face as he looks at you innocently.

He asks in a casual tone, "Is something the matter Kitten?"

"Yes!! You just admitted breaking into my house and watching me, that's bad enough but then you say you watch me do something that should be completely and utterly private!"

"You should thank me darling, haven't you noticed you've not needed to charge them at all recently? I have to admit, keeping them charged was also for my benefit. I would be so disappointed if I watched you only for the vibrations to stop. Not seeing your sweet finish, because darling, you look so beautiful when you reach orgasm"

You are left speechless as you stare at him.

The nerve of this mischievous bastard, how dare he!

"Now now sugar, watch the cuss words. I'm always rather surprised when your pretty little mouth spews vulgar language, it doesn't becometh thee"

Once more, he's read what you're thinking. You decide to try and make a conscious effort to stop thinking out loud in front of him.

You imitate his mannerism and respond with a smirk in response. "Oh but darling, 'tis was mine own mind that said it, not from which we speak"

As soon as Loki heard your humour, a look of intense sexual yearning spread across his face. He was ready to pounce as his primal urge to devour his prey became overwhelming.

Without losing eye contact, you rise from your seat and carefully withdraw. As you retreat, Loki advances at the same rate, until you both reach an impassable barrier—the wall.

As he closed the distance between you, your heart raced at the closeness of his body to yours. His expression darkened with lust, and his grin expanded. He enjoyed keeping you trapped in his grasp since you could no longer escape.

"Please overuse your old English vocabulary kitten, it's extremely sexy" he whispers, while pressing his forehead to yours, craving more skin on skin contact.

You let a smile slip, realising too late that you did.

"I saw that darling, I saw your smile" he beamed, "you used to smile whenever you saw me. I miss it, I truly do" his tone sounding more saddened.

His words of sincerity caught you off guard, the sweetness of them unexpected after his earlier harsher intensity. He turns to meet your gaze, and you gaze intently into his azure blue orbs.

"Will you allow me a kiss?"

More tingles began to radiate from within you, and you felt flustered as the confusion just increased. In spite of the conflicting messages your body was sending, you answered with firm resolve.

"No" you curtly answer.

A look of sadness comes across his face, and he withdraws from you.

"Just leave. Go! I'm not going to stop you. I won't follow you, and you won't see me again. I'm done with this town"

You look at his heartbroken expression and feel his pain at being rejected once again. Still, your rational mind and your heart were at odds.

You turn your gaze first to the door, then to him. As he sees you make your decision and head for the exit, he can't help but feel dejected.

You insert the key you still have and pull with all your might, now finding opening the door when not running away in fear, surprisingly simple.

You push it open and walk out into the spacious hall, but your eyes immediately return to Loki, who is standing there in the same dismal posture, staring after you.

Without any more hesitation, you leave and walk back down the church aisle, passing each pew. You see the same hymn book that you knocked off earlier and recall when you tried to be seductive—now laughing at yourself for your foolishness.

You use this situation as a learning curve;

Do not walk mindlessly to those you desire, arousal should not dismiss your common senses.

The realisation that gods existed, nevertheless, makes you wonder, what more exists beyond your knowledge.

You felt determined to approach life with an open mind and not prejudge anything. Positively hopeful about the decisions you'll make in the future and the direction your life and bookshop will go.

As your thoughts return to Loki, you wonder if he is still in the room or if he has indeed returned home.

He just wanted a kiss, maybe I should have allowed him a kiss. I did obsess over him for so long. No, no I'm doing the right thing..

You muse to yourself as you prepare to take the handle of the church door.

You grab the knob and swing open the door, and an overwhelming sense of panic washes over you as your eyes adjust to the darkness. You wished you had a torch, since you don't want to stroll home in the dark all by yourself.

You're terrified and hesitant to leave, but you know you need to. You take a deep breath while hovering your foot over the threshold and feeling the adrenaline course through your veins, you draw strength and forge ahead with a big step outside.

You laugh and jump proudly in the air feeling overwhelmed with a sense of accomplishment.

You smile at your success while you try to calm your racing heart. But just as you were about to take another leap, you feel arms snake around your waist, and a warm breath fan your ear as a velvety voice speaks.

"I wish you could feel what I feel when I look at you, and maybe then you could have an understanding of why I can't let you leave"

You freeze in place out of sheer terror, criticising your own tardiness for leaving to slow.

"Well done on your first step outside in the dark, I'm so proud of you kitten. But I would never have let you get that far away from me, had I known you were willing to do so"

He never intended for me to leave, his hurt, his softness, it was just an act.

"Not all an act darling, I was hurt at your rejection ....But you thought a bit too loud again, and you questioned whether you should've just allowed me to kiss you. I knew then I was still within your mind, maybe even your heart. You will allow me a kiss one day, and I'm prepared to wait"

You kick yourself for continuing to let your thoughts be read so easily.

"If a kiss is all you want then here, bloody have one"

You give yourself a little spin and then encircle his neck with both of your arms. You suddenly press your lips to his, catching him completely off guard before he could even begin to comprehend what you were doing.

When he caught sight of you kissing him, his eyes widened in surprise, and his whole body stiffened. But his tension melted away at your gentle groan, and he responded quickly by closing his eyes and reacting, his tender lips melting into yours as the kiss deepened.

You intended for the kiss to be a one-and-done, no-frills smack on the lips. But you couldn't help but let it engulf you; it was as if your lips were magnetised and together, your mouth and his moved fluidly.

Your kiss stirred up an appetite for him, and now you couldn't get enough. Instead of settling for a closed-mouth kiss, you thrust your tongue into his mouth and tasted him as your tongues dance.

Feelings of wild desperation are stoked by the electric currents that rush through your body. Grabbing the back of his head, you press him even more firmly to your lips.

As you continue the passionate embrace, his hands slide down to your behind and forcefully grasp your cheeks, causing your groans to vibrate inside his mouth.

His strong arms lift you up, and you instinctively wrap your legs around his waist, never breaking the kiss as he carries you away in the direction of the secret room.

Your senses were so focused on Loki and your sensual smooch, that you hadn't realised he'd carried you away. When you opened your eyes you were surprised to see that you were back within the room, the door already closed and locked.

Loki, without breaking the kiss, perched you down on the edge of a table, your legs still encircled around his waist. He draws back and looks at you in a lustful daze.

"Will you let me kiss you now?" he asks.

"Are we not kissing?" you pant, hungrily grabbing at his leathers and pulling him back towards your lips.

Loki chuckled, resisting your neediness, " I believe you kissed me, so darling, will you allow me?"

You stop your ravenous grabbing and bite your lip, not able to deny your urges any longer.

"Yes, kiss me, Loki"

The happiness on Loki's face is contagious as he obtains his goal. You smile up at him as he speaks with elation.

"Oh my darling girl, I will never stop kissing you" he says, leaning down and locking lips with you again, his warm wet tongue swirling inside your mouth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 10.6K 46
"I'm sorry" you said to him, not taking your eyes away from the screen. "I beg your pardon?" Now it was his turn to be confused. He turned to look at...
71.3K 1.5K 19
ABUSE, VIOLENCE, TORTURE, GORE, SA(R too), DV tbh Honestly, I don't recommend this book to people, but people like it and think I should keep it. So...
12.6K 496 36
How much trouble can one erotic romance writer get into? Maybe I shouldn't have agreed to the Faustian deal with Loki, but you try turning him down...
6K 303 65
"I can sense the darkness in you calling for mine and what a lovely waltz it would be, swaying over everyone and everything without a care, not bound...