ENZO

By TheWalnutTree

Vicenzo Ferrari Hernandez is a devilishly handsome mafia King. Despite being cold hearted and beyond cruel, h... More

Authors note
1 - Hungover
2 - Plaitnum band
3 - Slander
4 - Brothers
5 - Poker night
6 - Heart of gold
7 - Deadly swords
8 - You owe me
9 - Violence
10 - Worse for wear
11 - Racing
12 - Dream
13 - All worth it
14 - Call me Enzo
15 - Dread
16 - Vulnerable
17 - Safe inside
18 - Criminal
19 - Night out
20 - Birthday
21 - Work up a sweat
22 - Weak knees
23 - Grandad
24 - Dinner
25 - Tulle and diamonds
26 - Dancing
27 - Intoxicated
28 - Breathless
29 - I do
30 - Celebrate
31 - She has my heart
32 - Best friend
33 - Belong
34 - Run in the rain
35 - Uneasy
37 - Fight
38 - Pasta please
39 - Fresh air
40 - Don't
41 - Albania
42 - Unbelievable
43 - Devour
44 - My half
45 - Elated
46 - White knuckles
47 - Self pity
48 - Unpredictable
49 - Indestructible
50 - Wicked woman
51 - Never alone
52 - Dashuria ime
53 - Cries and cusses
54 - Please understand
55 - Sick
56 - Lose control
57 - Sleepover
58 - Till death do us part
59 - Hot and bothered
60 - Little Hernandez
61 - Unconditional love
62 - Happy
63 - Epilogue
Authors note

36 - Fuck

5.6K 168 105
By TheWalnutTree

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
SMOKING/ALCOHOL

I fiddled with a unlit cigarette, rolling the soft white stick between my fingers. It was almost one in the morning and I wasn't even tired, just fed up and completely bored. While I was talking to some men about a bit of business, I spied Silvia across the room of the bar. She made it obvious, purposely standing in my line of sight.

I averted my attention away from her, even going so far as to turning my chair in a slight angle so I faced away from her. But that woman was nothing if not determined. I was alone here. Without Raf who could not insult her and without Lira who could not hit her. I was thankful for the men keeping me company for that's the only reason she hasn't come for me. If she could, I'm sure she would latch onto me like some sort of parasitic creature. 

I looked down at my left hand to see the black ring on my finger. It reminded me of Lira so much and I just longed to go home but mom practically pushed me out of the house, telling me to fuck off and do something. She said she wanted the house to herself so I could only assume that she wanted some alone time with dad. When I realised that, I raced off, not looking back.

Lira was acting strange recently. She just seemed not like herself and when I mentioned that she still had to take our Wayan, it seemed like she didn't want to. Maybe her heart wasn't in it or maybe she was tired. I could have told her not to bother with Wayan, I could have got someone else to take care of it for me, but I knew she wouldn't like that.

She was determined to prove herself. Maybe to me. I wasn't sure. She never had to prove herself to me. I just wanted her to be happy doing whatever she wanted and so perhaps Wayan was a distraction for her. She seemed like her mind was preoccupied but I never pushed her. She could tell me when she was ready. Whatever was on her mind, I would listen. And if it bothered her, I would find a way to fix it somehow.

I looked up to see Silvia smiling venomously at me from her seat at the bar, her lips painted a bright red. I looked away and back at the man to my left. He was a thin man with long wiry legs and the other was built like he lived in the gym. They chatted to me while sipping on their drinks of whiskey and occasionally puffing on their cigarettes. They noticed Silvia immediately lurking around, they knew how much I disliked her.

I picked up my glass of whiskey and took a small sip, the liquid easily sliding down my throat. I still needed to take care of that doctor. I still needed to do a lot of things. I ran a hand through my hair and sighed thinking about things. The men chatted mainly amongst themselves, knowing that I was thinking.

I felt my phone vibrate atop the wooden table and I grabbed it, seeing Lira's name on the screen. She had successfully killed Wayan. I knew she would but damn, she left things so last minute. I didn't reply, instead I sent a text to Sergio, letting him deal with the bodies at the location Lira sent me.

My eyes briefly glanced up from my phone and Silvia had vanished. Thank fuck. I held back a smile as I shook the men's hands and left them. Or rather they left me. Mom told me not to come back tonight, again that was strange but I didn't question it. So I paid for a hotel room. I walked out of the hotels in house bar, into the main lobby, walking over to the elevator.

I let out a huff of annoyance. It was out of order. Typical. Just my luck. Trudging over to the stairs, I slowly made my way up. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up but I'm sure it was just the cool air conditioning. My phone buzzed again and I pulled it from my pocket, my smile faltering when I saw that it was from Sergio, informing that some men needed a talking to. I was quick to silence my phone, putting it back into my pocket.

Once I had reached my floor, I pushed open the door to see four rooms down a wide corridor. Two on the left and two on the right. My key card was for the far one of the left and when I sliced the card on the reader, the door opened to reveal a bedroom. Just a simple room. A neatly made up king size bed, with two bed side tables beside it. A plush rug lay on the floor, brilliant white. The windows were long, cascading down the wall and the heavy velvet curtains were closed already. I flicked on the light switch and made my way over to the adjoining bathroom.

Whilst I was in the shower, the warm water relaxed me, filling the room with clouds of steam. I thought about the yakuza and how I would deal with them. I needed to be smart. They would know it was me fucking with them but I needed to plan it strategically, so that once they did find out it was me, I'll have everything already in motion and their entire mafia would be broken apart, like putty in my hands. And they wouldn't be able to stop it.

I heard a clatter and wiped the water from my face. Looking behind me, I saw it was just one of the complimentary shampoo bottles which I must have knocked over. I picked it up, seeing the label which read 'avocado and aloe'. I clicked the tab open and squirted some into my palm. I washed my hair and once I was done, I wrapped a towel around me and stepped out from the bathroom.

That was a mistake.

I was met with the sight of Silvia in my room. She was clearly intoxicated. "What the fuck are you doing here? How did you get in?" I rushed, my voice being hushed. The woman stared at me, running her eyes over my exposed chest. She stumbled on her black heels as she took a step towards me. "I can pick locks you know." She simply said as if it was so obvious.

"I'm not in the mood to play games Silvia. Get out." I stared at her. When she didn't make a move to leave I seriously thought she was sick. Instead of engaging with her, I picked up my boxers and trousers from the bed. "Silvia this little obsession has to end and not just for my sake. I'm sure some man would be lucky to have you." I spoke meaning every word. I just wanted her rid off.

"But it won't be you." She sniffed. Was she crying? I looked at her with furrowed brows. "You don't want me. I'm not good enough for you." I spoke avoiding rolling my eyes. How do I get her out? Maybe I don't need to. I need to get out.

"You are! I only want you. I don't understand. I have everything she has and more." Silvia wailed, taking another step closer to me. Her hair was a tousled mess and the whites of her eyes were red. "Have you taken something?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"I don't get it. I'm twice the woman she is. I will do anything for you. Everything. I'm obedient, I can be nice. Please just give me a chance." She cried. "I'll call your brother." I spoke, ignoring her. No matter what she was like, I didn't want her. She never understood. It was worse when I was single. She never understood why I turned her down but fucked any other girl. I thought it would show her how much I didn't want her. I thought she would move on.

I picked up my phone from where it lay on the bed and she rushed towards me, slapping it from my hand. It fell to the carpeted floor with a thump. "No! Please don't! Please just..just." She sniffled, tears and mascara running down her face. I grabbed onto the towel around my waist, pulling it tighter. "Just leave-" I gasped when she pushed me onto the bed with all her might.

I cursed, trying to get up but she pushed herself on top of me, pushing her knee down between my thighs. "We can be together." She mumbled. She was just broken, alone. But this wasn't right. "Silvia stop this." I tried to push her off me.

I heard the door open. She must have left it ajar. My eyes widened when I saw Lira walk in, a smile on her face, which dropped instantly when she saw the sight before her. Shit shit. I gulped feeling embarrassed more than anything. I was in compromising position, my wife saw me and she wouldn't understand, not until I explained it.

"Lira it's not-" I started before I saw her shoulders slump. Her eyes were only on me, devastation swirled in them. And then she turned around and walked away. "Lira!" I yelled. Fuck. Fuck.

I looked up to see Silvia smiling at me, her breasts practically falling out of her body hugging dress. "Get off me." I gritted through clenched teeth. I didn't bother being nice, not anymore. I pushed her off me, grabbing for the towel around my waist. She began whining and crying. I was being kind to her, but now, all I wanted to do was explain to Lira. Explain to her that it was all a stupid mistake. Explain to her how I was grappled by this woman.

I quickly grabbed my clothes and slammed the bathroom door behind me. Changing as fast as I could, not being bothered if my shirt was creased, I rushed out from the bathroom, leaving the sobbing girl alone on the bed. Fuck her. What if Lira wouldn't believe me?

I quickly rushed down the stairs, being only out of breath because I was panicking. My shoes clicked furiously against the steps as I tried to catch up with her. What would she even be thinking? There I was with Silvia on top of me and if that wasn't bad enough, I was wearing only a towel. Would she think that I had already fucked her? What if she thought I was seeing her behind her back.

Once I stepped down into the foyer of the hotel, it was quiet. No one was around apart from the weary eyed receptionist and two security guards who loitered by the entrance. I rushed towards them. "A woman dressed in black. Which way did she go?" I rushed out, my eyes scanning the clear doors of the hotel. I couldn't see her.

The taller guard pointed to the right and I ran out into the rain. It was raining heavily, the fat cold drops made me shiver. I ran, trying to find her. Why had she even come to the hotel? It didn't make sense.

I saw the outline of a black figure running silently towards a hotel down the road. My heart dropped. She's upset because of me. I needed to tell her that I didn't want any woman other than her. I chased her. I promised her I always would. I needed to explain. I needed to make it right.

My clothes were soaked through by the time I reached the hotel she ran into. Another weary eyed receptionist sat at the desk, sipping a hot coffee, not a care in the world. There were no guards here, this hotel was smaller although still quite tall with a lot of floors.

Where the fuck was she?

I gulped and raced for the elevators which were just behind a wall partition and there she stood, her wet clothes sticking to her as she shivered. My shoes squeaked on the tiled floor as I came to a halt. She turned to look at me. She was crying. My beautiful wife was crying and I did that to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uhh I'm so emotional

This chapter was epic to write I loved it

Fun fact: It takes a sloth 2 weeks to digest food. 🦥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

877K 2.8K 13
I hate how all the lesbian one shots aren't intense enough for me or smutty enough, and I'm sure atleast some other people feel the same. So this is...
9K 106 6
Ų§ŲÆŲ®Ł„Łˆ ŁˆŲ“ŁˆŁŁˆ
13.9K 21 9
šØš§šž š¬š”šØš­ š¬š­šØš«š² š¤ššššš šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š¢š›šš š›ššš§š  šœš”ššš«šššœš­šžš« ššš§š š­š”š¢š¬ š¢š¬ šš š’šš† š¬š­šØš«š²
83.7K 191 12
š™¾š™½š™“ šš‚š™·š™¾ššƒ šš‚š™¼šš„ššƒ šš†š™°ššš™½š™øš™½š™¶ š™¹šš„šš‚ššƒ š™³š™¾š™½'ššƒ šš3š™æš™¾ššššƒ... šš†ššŠšš›šš—šš’šš—šš šš’šš šš–ššŠšš¢ šš—šš˜šš šš‹ššŽ šššš˜šš› šš¢šš˜ššž šš‹ššžšš šš’šš šš’ššœ ššļæ½...