My Bizaare Love

Galing kay Ruby_KiManoban

Jennie Ruby Jane Kim Who doesn't know that name? Everyone with a pulse knows her family. She's blessed with... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
CHARACTERS
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
FINALE
EPILOGUE

Chapter 19

6.4K 269 32
Galing kay Ruby_KiManoban

Jennie's POV

I feel really betrayed right now.

Who would have thought that Jisoo and Taeyhung was eating midnight snacks without even inviting us.

I thought I was Jisoo's favorite sister?

Apparently not.

Traitor.

In the middle of our heated argument daddy interrupted us and announced that our dinner's getting cold. Daddy looked at me sternly and said precious was hungry already.

Fuck!

I forgot precious is here!

This is all Jisoo's fault!

I turn around and saw precious looking at us clearly confused and she was slightly clutching her stomach.

Damn it. I neglected her already.

I quickly walk towards her and hugged her.

"I am so sorry precious. I can't believe it slipped through my mind that you are here. It will not happen again. Please forgive me." I murmured repeatedly.

"It's alright Jen-Jen. I am not that hungry."

Precious body clearly betrayed her because as soon as she denies that she's not that hungry her stomach growled loudly. I swear even my family and the staff heard it. Precious cutely look at her stomach and reprimand it.

"You Mr. Stomach is bad. I am letting you stay in my body rent free and in exchange what did you do? You embarrass me in front of Jen-Jen's family! Apologize!"

As if her stomach understands what she's saying, precious stomach growled loudly again.

"Good boy." She praised.

Precious looks up and saw our bewildered but amused expression.

"He said he's sorry." Lisa translates what her stomach growl meant.

"Are you sure Jen that she's not related to mommy at all?" Hanbin suddenly ask.

"I am also thinking the same thing." Daddy butt in.

I shook my head and gently usher my stomach translator guest to our dining area.

Lisa gasp when she entered the room.

"Oh my gosh! There's so much food on the table!" Lisa exclaimed.

I look at our table and indeed there's so much food.

Grampa G really made an effort. I spy 2 different types of pasta dish, There's also a platter of fried chicken, beef teriyaki, basket of freshly made garlic bread, meat loaf, tempura, chicken roll, tiger prawns and braised pork.

Lisa glance at me wide eyed.

"Jen-Jen! Do you have another guest?"

I shook my head.

"Then lots of food will be wasted.!"

"Oh, you'll be surprised Lisa.!" Lisa looked at daddy asking him to elaborate what he said.

"In this house Lisa, wasting food is a mortal sin." Daddy explained.

I saw the rest of my family nodding solemnly.

I guide Lisa to the dining table and let her sit beside me while So-Hye sat on

Lisa's other side.

"Lisa do you want to lead the prayer?" Daddy ask.

Lisa's eyes brighten and she eagerly nodded.

"Lord, thank you for all the blessing that you gave us. Thank you for letting me meet the wonderful family of Jen-Jen. Thank you for all the food that you provide for us. AMEN!"

We all chorus an Amen and starts to eat.

Lisa started bouncing on the chair.

"This chair's so soft." She giggle.

"Right? It really also helps if my hemorrhoids acts up." Jisoo over shared.

"Jisoo! The hell?!" I exclaimed.

Jisoo shrug her shoulders. "I am telling the truth Unnie! Specially if our food's spicy, it's really painful to poop. Right Hanny?"

Hanbin stops whatever he's doing and look at Jisoo.

"Pardon?" He ask.

"I told our Unnie that soft cushion helps to relieve the pain of hemorrhoids and pain in pooping after eating spicy food."

Why are we talking about hemorrhoids and for god sakes poop in front of the food?!

"Oh yes. That's true."Hanbin agreed.

"Honey do you want me to check your bumbum?" Mommy hilariously offered Jisoo.

Jisoo shrug her shoulders and shamelessly said. "If you want to mommy."

"Love what the heck?" Daddy shouts.

Mommy pats daddy's shoulder.

"Don't worry Soo-Huyn, I can do this. I even know what's a prostate is so I know what I am doing. I am practically a professional." Mommy bragged.

Prostate? I don't even want to know how she knows that word.

Daddy tried to protest but mommy just shush him.

I gave Lisa small portions of everything so she can taste all the dishes that Grampa G cooked.

I didn't know I was staring at Lisa fondly until a table napkin was thrown at my head.

I glare at Taeyhung and he mouth "You're fucking creepy!"

Which made my other siblings giggle.

I scowl at them.

It's not my fault if watching precious eat was mesmerizing.

I point at our dad who's doing the same thing.

All five of us discretely crumple our table napkins and at the same time throw it at dad.

It was funny because all our aim was on point. We all hit his face.

"What the fuck?!" He shouts. Confused on why we suddenly attack him with all our table napkins.

"You're being creepy daddy" So-Hye giggled.

"No I am not! I am just anticipating if your mommy wants another serving of food!"

All five of us arched our eyebrows. We perfected this move since we are young.

"Oh please daddy. You're not gonna fool us." Taeyhung said.

Daddy scowl at us and before he scold us mommy tug his shirt sleeves and said "I need more rice."

"of course, love." He stood up and reach for the bowl of rice. He gave mommy 3 scoops of rice.

"See? If you did not disturb my observation then I should have known your mom needs more rice before even asking me."

We roll all our eyes at him.

Observation my ass.

"Jen-Jen." I immediately look down at Precious.

"Yes Precious?"

"Can you please help me? l don't know how to eat this." She points at the tiger prawns.

"Please hand me your spoon and fork."

She gave me her cutleries and showed her how to remove the outer covering of the shrimp. I scoop the newly peeled prawn and offered it to her. When she ate it her eyes widen and sparkles.

"More." Lisa demands.

What my precious wants, she will get.

In the end I think I happily peeled 25 tiger prawns. For the first time in my life, I forgot to eat because my I am focus on Lisa.

"She's so fucking whipped my siblings. It was so sad, She even forgot to eat."

I switch my gaze to the three idiots in front of me.

"Not even 3 weeks and she's already like that. What can you say Kim Hanbin?" Jisoo said.

Hanbin lift his spoon and pretends it was a mic.

"You are correct Jisoo. As I can see this a case of L-A-F-S-S. A genetic condition exclusively seen in the KIM Family. Jennie was exhibiting all the signs and symptoms and I must say that If left untreated her caveman instincts will get worse. Back to you Jisoo.!"

{Love At First Sight Syndrome}

Jisoo nodded." Kim Taeyhung on site to directly witness the effect of this disease in this particular family. Taeyhung can you hear me?"

Taeyhung stood up and run towards the side of the staff. He place a hand on his ear pretending he has an earpiece on.

"Yes Jisoo. I am here where the action was taking place. I am here with the head of the family, Kim Soo-Huyn to give us some juicy details about this disease."

Taeyhung nearly shove the spoon on daddy's face.

"So sir. When did you contract this particular disease?"

Daddy furrow his eyebrows. He can't even comprehend what was happening.

"It seems that Mr. Kim's out of his mind."

"What are you doing?" Mommy ask.

Taeyhung grin and shove the mic to mommy's face.

"Mrs. Kim before meeting your husband what do you think of him?"

"He's scary." Mommy answered nonchalantly.

"What?!" Daddy shouts.

Mommy shrugged her shoulders. "I am not lying. Everyone's afraid of you. Right?"

Mommy roam her eyes to our staff and our staff nodded.

"I mean with a face like that. Everyone will be scared. He's ugly." Oh Taeyhung's ass gonna get whooped.

"Anyway, after he got hit by this disease, what happened.!" Taeyhung prodded.

"He became the love of my life." Mommy answered simply.

Eeewww.

Taeyhung nodded seriously and pretends again to touch his nonexistent earpiece.

"It seems like not only the man was affected Jisoo. It shows that also the woman got affected overtime. Back to you Jisoo."

"Thank you Taeyhung. L-A-F-S-S was a truly terrifying disease. So be careful everyone. This is Jisoo signing off."

The 3 idiots resume eating their meal as if nothing happened

"What just happened?" So-Hye ask. I am also baffled on what was happening.

"Don't ask me." I answered and resume eating my already cold food.

I look down on Lisa to see her reaction but bless her heart, she's still focused in eating her food.

I am happy she's not yet running out of the house shouting that my family's crazy.

I thought the dinner's finally going well because the 3 idiots are busy devouring the 3 cakes that was serve as a dessert but I am fucking wrong.

"After dinner my babies, I'll check all your bumbums okay?"

Mommy suddenly announced.

I fucking choke on my cake.

My siblings and I tried to protest but mommy's hell bent on checking all our ass for hemorrhoids.

This is all Jisoo's fault.

We look at daddy to help us but he's trying hard to supress his laugh. His face was all red.

"I'll start with you Jen."

In a bad timing Jisoo's mini bomb unexpectedly explodes and all of us are covered with confettis, glitter and whatever the fuck Jisoo placed inside that fucking mini bomb.

"Yey! Party!" Mommy and Lisa both shouted.

God save us all.

*****
Morning loves!!😊

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

918K 27.2K 47
Jennie Kim is a young woman with high confidence, self-defense, and big heart has met many problems in her life because she has no siblings or even p...
332K 9.7K 41
Synopsis: "Even though I'm not aware of what's going on around me, you might have at least given me the benefit of the doubt. A living being with emo...
48.1K 2.3K 24
The same girl who turned into the teenager whose heart I broke years ago. The same teenager who's now a woman with a hardass personality to match. I...
856K 22.9K 54
Book 1 'Why did you choose me? I'm just a stupid piece of trash that can't do anything to save her life and her sister's life. Your making my life wo...