๐‹๐ˆ๐‹๐€๐‚ โ†ฑ แต— แตโฑแต—หขแต˜สธแตƒ หฃ สณแต‰แตƒแตˆ...

By lyneysmagicwand_

(y/n), a young girl who adores lilac (the color, the flower, everything about it) gets to know takashi mitsuy... More

- ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—–
๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ป

๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป

2.5K 74 90
By lyneysmagicwand_

(Y/N) WAS OUTSIDE MAKING SURE NO ONE WAS AROUND AS she took a smoke. She was vaping actually, she has been since she was 14. She then heard foot steps from behind, so she quickly hid her vape and coughed.

She then noticed the person was none other than Peh. She smiled trying to stop her cough because she didn't let the smoke out, she instead breathed in. This one stared at her suspiciously for a second then shrugged.

"Hey Peh, how are you?" (y/n) asked pulling out some gum.

"Good. Can I have one?" he asked pointing at the packet. (y/n) nodded and handed him one over. "What about you?"

"Well, I was rethinking about my life choices. As in, when I should move on to live by myself. I'll be soon 18 so" the girl said with a shrug.

"When is that?" the guy asked now more curious.

"12 October"

"Oh damn. Happy Early Birthday then"

"Thank you. But what about you Peh? When are you gonna live by yourself?"

"Mhm, probably when I get my driving license"

"You didn't get it yet?!?"

"Nope. Did you?"

"Yeah. I thought that since you can get up on a motorcycle, you'd be able to ride a car too"

"There's a difference between a motor and a car ya know?"

"Oh yeah, I know. But like you know-"

"Yeah, I get your point" he said with a shrug. "So, what flavor do you vape?" he asked.

The girl's eyes widened as she stood still. "How did you-"

"It's obvious"

"Is it really?"

"Well, to me yeah. Though don't tell Mitsuya. He'll make you a whole life lesson of why you shouldn't do it"

"Oh, I know that"

"Speaking of the devil" Peh said noticing this one walking towards them.

(y/n) grabbed her perfume from her pocket and discreetly put it on to make sure she didn't smell like smoke. Mitsuya then joined them leaning against the wall with his hands on his pocket.

"What are you two doing?" the lilac haired asked.

"I was just telling Peh that I am considering to live by myself soon enough, don't know when though"

"Oh. Yeah right. You're turning 18"

"Yep" the (h/c) haired said with a sigh.

"We could live together if you want" he proposed.

"What?" the girl asked with her cheeks turning into a light shade of pink.

"I mean... it would be nice to have a company so" he said rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

(y/n) stood speechless and still. She didn't know what to reply. Well, if she was to be honest, she knew what to say, it was definitely a yes. But she wasn't sure if Takashi was being serious or not.

"So (y/n)?" Peh asked with a smirk as he elbowed the girl.

"Well... um... I'll-" the girl started, but she couldn't let any words out. She was scared that the boys would both make fun of her.

"It's alright if you don't want to" Takashi said realizing the girl's awkwardness.

"No no, it's just that uh- I thought that you were joking..." the girl said with lowering her voice at every word.

It took the lilac haired boy time to process what girl said due to the fact that her voice was too low. His eyes then widened as he shook his head understanding the misunderstanding.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make it sound like I was just trying to call you out or anything. I am really honest about this. I'd love the idea to live with you, only if you're okay with it too" the boy explained himself.

"Well, I'd love to live with you too" the girl replied with a smile.

Peh smirked as he said "I'll leave you two love birds alone. Make your life plans together"

"We aren't love birds!" (y/n) said with her cheeks red.

"Sureeeeee" this one said leaving.

TIME SKIP

"Oi dickhead" a familiar voice said.

(y/n) turned around to see no one else than Max. "Hell you want" this one said annoyed. 

"You really changed a lot, you know that?"

"But you didn't somehow. Thought  it has been 6 years so what do you expect?"

"7 years"

"Yeah whatever, same thing"

"You know, it was hard to find a new school to go at after you got me expelled"

"I really don't care. You deserved it. You made me feel like shit"

"You deserved it too"

"I deserved getting bullied by your asshole? My arm broke because of you. You know it's a pain in the ass since I love drawing but I have struggles to"

"I could really careless. Anyways, how's my sister?"

"Outdoes you in many ways"

"Oh shut it"

"She is more mature than you are"

"She isn't. Though I love her"

"Yeah whatever. Though, how the hell did the teacher also call you Adrian then?"

"Oh. That's my middle name, so yeah"

"Oh. I see"

"Yeah, though you better not try to get close to Kate, your leg will be the next thing broken. And if you don't listen to me after it, your boyfriend's bones will be"

"You're so scary oh my god" the girl said sarcastically as she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah though, you seriously didn't remember me?"

"You might not have changed from the personality, but you changed a lot from the appearance" 

"If you say so" the guy said with an unbothered shrug.

"Also, you better not go snitch on your boyfriend again or I'll snitch on him that you vape"

"How the fuck do you know?"

"I saw it in your pencil case. Advice, don't hide it there, you could get caught easily"

"I just put it there since I didn't had any pockets and didn't wanna lose it"

"Mhm, whatever. Also, you didn't deny him being your boyfriend" the boy said amused making his exist. (y/n) turned red but looked away from him so he doesn't notice it. 

Takashi who had seen Max taking to (y/n) rushed up to the (h/c) haired girl. "What did he want from you?"

"Oh nothing. He just wanted to know how I thought his sister was" the girl answered with a shrug.

"You're sure there wasn't something else?" the lilac haired asked worriedly.

"Yeah. Don't worry"

"You'd tell me if anything happened right?"

"Yeah I would" 

"Hundred percent sure?" Takashi asked unsure of her answer. The girl kissed his cheek and then leaves to her class. His cheeks turned red watching her leave as he says "I'll take that as a yes"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 4.5K 51
Yandere Rindou Haitani & Haruchiyo Sanzu x reader ๐…‡๐…‡๐…‡๐…‡๐…‡๐…‡๐…‡๐…‡๐…‡๐…‡โ›… This story is about a girl named Mitsuya y/n who has been a target of two obs...
62.6K 2.4K 28
โ”Š โ ๐‹๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ . โž โ”Š โ‡ข In which mitsuya takashi met a female who just wants peace in her life. ๏ฟฝ...
1.4K 45 1
TAKASHI MITSUYA ONE SHOT Loving your best friend must be one of the hardest things in life to struggle with, especially when he's asking you to help...
38.1K 2.2K 12
ยฐ . * โœญ mitsuya takashi / hanagaki takemichi โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚ โ†ณ hanagaki takemichi has been crushing over mitsuya takashi. an aspiring fas...