My Bizaare Love

By Ruby_KiManoban

Jennie Ruby Jane Kim Who doesn't know that name? Everyone with a pulse knows her family. She's blessed with... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
CHARACTERS
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
FINALE
EPILOGUE

Chapter 17

6.5K 273 43
By Ruby_KiManoban

Jennie's POV

I went home with an obvious pep to my step. I am over the moon that Lisa agreed to come tomorrow for dinner.

Albert certainly noticed that I am in a good mood because I greet him back.

I never greet him back. I usually nod at him whenever he welcomes me home.

Since Mommy and daddy was nowhere to be found and frankly I don't even wanna know what they are doing. I went straight to my room and freshen up.

After all my nightly routine I lie on my bed manifesting what should happen tomorrow but I know, no matter how many visualizations I do it will never take effect.

We are talking about my family. I will not be surprise if Jisoo detonated some sort of bombs to welcome Lisa.

I sigh.

I need to tell them about Lisa, especially mommy. I know that she'll love Lisa but there's still a little doubt in my mind.

I have no problem with daddy because since from the very beginning he is 100% supportive.

My sibling has no choice but to love Lisa.

It's literally their life on the line if they show any untowards feelings to my precious.

No big deal.

I can just ask mommy to get pregnant again if one of my sibling perish because of this ordeal.

My musing was cut off when my line on my bedside table rang.

"Good evening Master Jennie. Dinner is served."

I murmur a thank you and walk out of my room.

I arrive at the dining room and as usual my parents are seated on their usual place.

I kiss and hugged them before sitting on my assigned seat.

My siblings trinkle one by one in the dining area.

It was my time to say Grace so I did.

In the middle of the dinner I put down my cutlery. Immediately everyone looked at me, including the staff.

"I have an announcement." I start.

"You're pregnant?!!" Taeyhung butt in.

I glare at him.

Jisoo's looking at Taeyhung then at my fucking stomach.

In 2 seconds, he'll say something stupid.

"Oh my God! Is that why you're eating more than the usual?! Don't deny it! Your lunch bag was way more heavier than ours!"

I stare at Hanbin who's having a hard time stopping his laugh.

"Hanbin." I barked.

Hanbin straighten his posture and stare at the two idiots beside him.

"Brothers, our unnie cannot biologically get pregnant."

Jisoo shakes her head. "Nope. Give me solid evidence. For all I know Daddy gave birth to us not mommy."

"What the fuck?!" Daddy exclaimed on the other end of the table.

"'Sure Jisoo. I push you out of my ASS. That's why you are a stupid dipshit." Daddy deadpanned.

So-Hye laughed while mom's confused on what was happening.

"Jisoo and Taeyhung this thing was discussed when we were in high school." Hanbin said.

Taeyhung and Jisoo shakes their head in unison.

"Must be absent that day Hanbin." Taeyhung replied.

"Obviously." I mutter.

"I mean you'll never know because daddy looked plumped when Taeyhung was born."

Jisoo reasoned out.

"When the fuck did I get plumped? The hell you're talking about? Your fucking 2 when Taeyhung was born Jisoo.!"

Daddy exclaimed.

"Are we talking about why your daddy was fat that time? Because he ate all my food secretly. His male hormones are competing with mine at that time." Mommy accused while daddy looked horrified.

"Love! I never lose my abs excuse me. And for the record I never ate your food."

Why are we talking about male hormones and male pregnancy all of a sudden?! And at the dinner table nonetheless!

I clear my throat.

"I hope that the male pregnancy issue was done and I don't even fucking know why our topic switch to that. Like I said before I got interrupted by stupidity 1 and 2, I have an announcement."

"Tomorrow, Lisa will join us for dinner. So I beg you all to act normal."

Daddy shouts 'fucking finally' while Hanbin smiled brightly. So-Hye hugged me while dumb and dumber wipes their imaginary tears.

"She's growing up so fast Taeyhung!" Jisoo exclaimed.

"True Unnie I am so proud of her!" Taeyhung shouts and he hugged Jisoo.

I roll my eyes.

I felt a tug on my shirt and looked to my left. Mommy was looking at me questioningly.

"Who's Lisa Jen?"

I smile at her and hold both of her hands.

"Mommy, Lisa's the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with." I told her as softly as could.

Mommy smiles brightly and a genuine tears slid down to her face.

"I don't know her yet but I already love her because she puts a beautiful smile on your face Jen." Mommy squeezed my hand tightly.

"Thank you mommy. Your support means so much to me."

Mommy shakes her head and replied." My baby, don't you know? I'll support not only you but your other siblings too through hell and back."

Mommy caress my face and kissed both of my cheeks and forehead.

"I love you baby and congratulations."

I fucking teared up.

I am such a mama's girl.

Guilty as hell.

"Be quiet Taeyhung! Mommy and Jen's having a moment! Calm the hell down will you? l can't hear what they are saying!" Jisoo exclaimed

I look up just in time that my daddy throw an apple straight to Jisoo's head.

"Ow! Daddy that hurt!" Jisoo whine.

"If you don't shut the fuck up Jisoo I'll throw a plate on your head next time!" Daddy threatened.

Jisoo pouts while she picks up the apple from the floor.

"Can you please cut this apple for me? Thank you." Jisoo ask one of the staff.

"So what are the plans for tomorrow Jen?" Daddy ask.

I shrug my shoulders.

"Nothing big. Just regular dinner."

Daddy nodded at Albert.

"Everything will be arrange tomorrow sir." Albert primly said.

"Soo-Hyun did you already buy the plot of land beside us? Jen needs a space to build her house." Mommy ask daddy.

When did I decide that I have a plan to build a house?

Mommy did not even meet precious and yet she's already planning building a house?

"Love We got 20 acres of land I'm sure that's enough."

Mommy shakes her head. "Nu uh! We have 5 children that will build their own houses. 20 acre's not enough!"

"I don't want them to live far away from me. I'll miss them." Mommy's already teary eyed.

Daddy wipes mommy's tears and when he can't take it anymore. He stood up and impressively lift mommy and let her sit on his laps.

"Don't cry love. Please. You know I hate seeing you cry." Daddy plead.

Mommy sniff and calmed down after a few minutes, while the 5 of us are silently witnessing the love between our parents that we wish we will all experience in the near future.

"We will buy the whole lot so don't worry." Daddy assures mommy.

"What if there's already an owner daddy?" Jisoo ask.

Daddy look at Jisoo and arched his eyebrows.

"Are you belittling my capabilities Kim Jisoo?"

"Nope. Nope. Nope Kim Soo-Hyun." Jisoo cheekily replied.

"Everyone listen up. Tomorrow please just don't be weird okay?" I begged.

"No can do Unnie. I can't even sit still for a minute so there's no way I'll not blow our cover." Jisoo said.

The rest of my family and even the staff nodded. They clearly agree that the dinner tomorrow will be a disaster one way or another.

"Oh. Oh. I have an idea Jen I can do a small bomb that can detonate by a control then glitters and confetti's will come out of it."

All my other family members eagerly agrees at Jisoo's ridiculous suggestion while the staff and daddy grimaces.

I'm sure daddy's thinking all the repairs that will be done at our house after this said small bomb "detonates" while the staff are wondering how the hell they're gonna clean glitters and confetti's all over the house.

While I just want to back out and bring Lisa to Uncle Seo-Joon house instead for dinner but then I realize his quadruplets with the exception of Shin ye was also as crazy as my uncle.

Great.

****
I miss reading watty. :( So busy busy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.4K 1.4K 20
Lisa Manoban and Jennie Jane Kim are best friends since high school and always together like no one can separate them. But as what they always say, t...
318K 6.8K 30
"Do it or you won't meet each other again!" "Let's just do it, I can't bare the thoughts of losing you." Lalisa Manoban and Jennie Kim, two best frie...
225K 5.4K 40
There's unexpected event that we can meet our special someone from the past, that's the work of fate. But sometimes, there's someone and something th...
325K 12.3K 64
[ EDITING ] "Jennie if you'll win, you're going to marry the prince." "But?" "Your family is more important than anybody else Jennie" The King of...