The Lion's Heart | A Stepmoth...

By feysarchive

Unlike her family, which is known for their talented skills in knighthood for generations, Karina Von Tarjun... More

Disclaimer
Characters Introduction
Chapter 1: The first meet
Chapter 2: The lion cubs' escapes
Chapter 3: Mother of the golden lions
Chapter 4: Stain of the house
Chapter 5: To the lions' den
Chapter 6: The banquet
Chapter 7: Troubles
IMPORTANT
Chapter 8: Sickness visits
Chapter 9: Caught
Chapter 10: Cheer up!
Chapter 11: The knight and the troublemaker

Welcome

953 24 0
By feysarchive

Hi, thank you so much for taking an interest towards this fanfic.

Keep this fanfic in your reading list, and turn on your notifications to know when the new chapters will be released.

Cheers! and have a nice day.

Ps. I need a love story for Jeremy so bad. I know he ends up with someone in the original story, but I really want to see how the love story progresses in Jeremy and his love interest pov. So here I am, taking matters into my own hands and creating romantic scenarios for our favourite hot-headed boi with my oc.

Also, during the time I started writing this book, there's barely any other Jeremy fanfic. Hopefully, as time goes by, there will be more, I would love to read more Jeremy fanfics from other talented authors out there, hehe...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 620 17
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ We're Different, We're the Same (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Ahaan Veer Malhotra, a complete old school family boy who requires nothing but his family h...
335K 14K 41
A'roya, a black woman trapped in an abusive marriage controlled by both her mother and husband, discovers that she has a mate who happens to be a vam...
127K 11.6K 74
"...you hold all my secrets and you are the one thing that can destroy me if you choose to." -Kim Seokjin He spent his entire life doing what he was...
30.3K 2.6K 31
[ UNDER EDITING ] *SidNaaz Fanfiction* Its strange how tables can turn in a night..... How a person you once crossed paths with randomly , becomes so...