Mafia's Angel

By FlyingApsara

He wanted to be Saved. He wanted to Save him. The Angel meets a Mafia in most unexpected situations. He was... More

Mafia's Angel
Mafia's Angel
Mafia's Angel. 3
Mafia's Angel. 4
Mafia's Angel. 5
Mafia's Angel. 6
Mafia's Angel. 7
Mafia's Angel. 8
Mafia's Angel. 9
Mafia's Angel. 10
Mafia's Angel. 11
Mafia's Angel. 12
Mafia's Angel. 13
Mafia's Angel. 14
Mafia's Angel. 15
Mafia's Angel. 16
Mafia's Angel. 17
Mafia's Angel. 18
Mafia's Angel. 19
Mafia's Angel. 20
Mafia's Angel. 21
Mafia's Angel. 22
Mafia's Angel. 23
Mafia's Angel. 24
Mafia's Angel. 25
Mafia's Angel. 26
Mafia's Angel. 27
Mafia's Angel. 28
Mafia's Angel. Epilogue.

Mafia's Angel. 29

958 70 57
By FlyingApsara

Mafia's Angel. 29

The hallway clinked with the sound of heals at Mew brisk walked to the end of corridor that ended at Tae's Office. He was busy nodding his head to morning sir, good day sir greetings.

Its been 4 years. 4 long years of him being a part of Tae Darvid's life. And it was indeed a tough journey. His studies and working with Tae as the co partner revealed him so many realities of the life.

People who were genuine to him. People who were fake but couldnt do anything against him other than spitting hate behind his back, well he care less.

He was happy to see his Phi Max all happy and settled in life with Phi Tul. Still working under Tae but dealing with a small sub division.

He was blessed to have friends like Derek and Pete that he would never lose any chance to tease them. They were finally married. And no one was more happier than Mew.

Apart from the share in Darvid Empires, he had his own firm running to provide a better job opportunities for his junior students. Those who wanted to do something in their life. So Mew took an initiative to start a company, and invited them all to work with him.

Following the footsteps of his Phi Tae, he made sure every employee gets a residence according to their title but yes he didnt forget to tell them who was their Boss.

Over the time he learnt that to be successful in surviving the world of Wolves, you need to set boundaries. You need everyone to know who is the incharge. 

For his employees he was their cold Boss. For his competitors, he was a nightmare. For his brother he was back to the little Mewie. For Derek and Pete he was their best buddy. And for Phi Tae. Well he...

"Babyyyy. You are hereeeee. I was missing youuu". See. For his Phi Tae, he was his fluff ball. Tae ran to him as soon as he entered the office and closed the door behind. Tae hug him tightly, peppring his face with kisses. 

Mew was giggling cutely trying to pry Tae off, but he loved the attention given to him. He loved how Tae would spoil him.

"Phi. I left for only 1 hour". Mew pecked his forehead before taking him to the couch.

"1 hour 20 minutes and 45 seconds to be precise". Tae pouted counting on fingers. Mew forgot how much he laughed in a span of 5 minutes. But he knew it was Tae's way to show how important he was to him.

Max saw this and smiled warmly. His heart swell with the love and happiness he had for his brother. He could see Mew all grown up, all strong. Still he would love to bring out the child in him that he lost somewhere.

He now knew, letting Tae take care of Mew was the best decision he ever made. Tae gave him everything one could ask for.

He gave him power. Money. Status. A Home. And most of all, he gave him himself. A complete Tae Darvid to love and cherish for life.

He didnt know he was staring at Mew for so long that he noticed.

"Phi Maxie. What happened? Why you looking at me like this"? He startled to see Mew smiling at him.

"Oh. No. Nothing. Am just thinking, my baby brother grew up to such a fine man. Hmmm". He stood up to ruffle his hair fondly.

"Aowh Phi. I am handsome i know". Mew winked.

"Oh no. You are not. You are cute kitten". Tae butted in.

"Hoyiii. Nooooo. Am not Cute neither Kitten. Am a Tiger. A handsome tiger". Mew said with a proud grin on his face like a baby making everyone chuckle at his antics.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever helps you sleep. Kitten". Tae bit hia lip to suppress his laughter but ended up laughing to see Mew puffing his cheeks in protest.

"Am not talking to you. No cuddling. No hugs. And no kissies for a week". Mew stood up to go back to his office but was held tight by Tae. And Max and Tul left the office laughing out loud because even if they wanted to see how their mighty boss would beg for mercy, they could not bear to witness how Tae would BEG or make Mew Beg to him.

************
/*Time skip*/
Tae POV.

Who knew my life will turn total 180 degrees from the moment i would find a boy on the streets. Its been more than 6 years.

Still the time i spent with him it so vivid. From the day i rescued him till today. Its like i live every past day everytime.

To be honest,  i didnt know if he would be strong to push over the worst memories of his childhood or he would have any spirit to live any more. But he surprised me everytime. He emerged as a strong man. He overcome all his fears and insecurities and today he is a name everyone knows, everyone fears.

Though, there was a time when i thought i would not introduce him to this black world of blood and guns. But yes i could not throw him in front of the people too.

I am Tae Darvid Kreepolrerk. I have to be aware of all ears and eyes. People would gossip about the food i last ate or the color of the underwear i would be wearing. How come no one wont know that i have my boy with me. My precious baby.

So i trained him. I trained him to survive and fight. I taught him how to keep his upper hand. I replaced his smiles with a cold smirk. I replaced the warm of his eyes to a predator gaze. And i must say, he is the Master of all.

People follow him,  they trend him. Everytime he walks into business gathering, people hold their breath looking at the beauty with the brains. He is one hell of a combination.  Lethal.

He is one of the youngest Billionaires now, earning good. He is a genius in our company. Max and Tul often call him the brains of the Company and i agree. The maximum time he took to crack a code was 7 minutes. He saw the whole plan. And after 7 minutes every bidder present in the meeting was amazed to see Mew unlocked the safe and cracked the deal worth Six Thousand, Thousand Dollars for us.

For him actually. I named it under him. I made sure all rights reserved are under his name. I know i have more enemies than friends. I know everything thats why i dont trust my life.

I want to make sure to secure him in all ways. I made sure everyone in my companies, here and abroad, every single person knows to obey and respect Mew. And i have given this decision power to him to throw anyone out he wanted to. Good news, so far everyone is loyal to him. Still we need to keep a check.

But after all this. Him being cold, heartless, mastermind, he is mine. Mine alone. My little baby. He is still my little feisty kitten who loves to play with me. He loves to tease his phi and friends. And dont even ask about me. He make sure to make me fall for him everytime with new tricks. And its always a surprise for me to see my innocent Puppy turned into a Kinky Diva.

I know am standing here at the terrace of the Mension i built for my Baby for quite long. But thats an order by his Highness. I am waiting here for my beloved Husband, yes Husband, to call me inside to see the surprise he planned. And...

"HONEYYYY. YOU MAY COME INSIDE". See i told ya.

Am gonna go. Byeeee
***********

Third person POV.

Tae entered the bedroom and he was welcomed with soft music and enchanting fragrance of his favorite perfume in the air. He closed the door behind anticipating what Mew would have planned this time.

Tae could never guess how his mind worked.

"Oh Master Tae. You are back. But am still not done with the cleaning of your bedroom". Tae turned to the voice and his eyes went wide. He gasped for air to see the Prettiest Maid standing in front of him.

A Fucking Maid in a costume.

A Mid thigh skirt with a black. White tights and black heels. And a head band too. She no He was holding a feather duster to clean all the INVISIBLE DUST in the bedroom.

"Am sorry Master it took me time. I fell asleep while cleaning the floor and the water spilled off the bucket. See". He pointed to a corner where a little water was pooled. "I was about to mop it". He was saying innocently,  scared of his strict Master. 

"So, instead of cleaning the room, your dirtied it more. And its late. And you know i dont like my room to be occupied for late. Hmmm". Tae said in a dark tone. His eyes were fixed on those legs, wrapped in white tights. He wanted to see where did it go inside.

"I.. I am sorry.. Ma..master". He was stuttering but no Tae wasnt in a mood to go soft on his Maid.

"You know its the 3rd time in the row hmm". Tae moved opening the two buttons of his shirt and rolling up his sleeves.

"Wi..will you.  Pu...punish me"? Mew was scooting back but he gasped in fear to find a wall hit his back. And he was trapped. 

"You have nooo idea how hard i will punish you. You did it on purpose right? You like to disobey me. To make me wait. Right"? Tae said pinning his hands over his head.

"I.. Uhhh.  I...". Mew said twisting his legs in nervous. He was trying to pull his hands out but no use. The grip was too tight to let him get free. Tae was noticing every movement with sharp eyes.

His eyes were getting pink. His cheeks flushed. He was squirming to get free but he wasnt pulling himself actually.

Tae saw how Mew followed his eye movements with his own eyes. He bit his lips and smirked internally when Tae growled lowly diverting all his attention to those rosy red lips. Wait what ... Had he applied lip gloss?

Tae bend on his face pulling out his lower lip from his teeth before biting on it softly. 

"Tonight i will make sure you wont repeat the same mistake ever". Tae said in a dark husky voice before attacking his lips hungrily.

"Mmphhh".

"Sssshhhhh. Keep quiet if you dont want to be punished further". Tae chocked his neck with one hand, tilting it aside to feast on the pale skin. He was biting, putting hickeys, bit marks.

Mew could only moan in pleasure. Yes it was painful but he was used to the wild Tae and tonight he had made sure to pull all his strings.

Once satisfied Tae pulled off and took Mew to the bed. He sat on the bed pulling him on his lap, stomach down. He pulled the skirts up and instantly he felt his throat getting dry.

He wasnt wearing any underwear. No fucking underwear.

He gropped those peaches, kneading them. He was as soft as Tae remembered him. Still he would always love the feeling of having him in his arms.

"So princess, how many spanks you deserve"? Tae asked rubbing the skin under his palms.

Mew bit his lip with twinkling eyes, Tae couldnt see but he knew Mew must be loving it.

"Uhmmm. None Master". He said innocently. Tae wanted to chuckle so loud at him being so cute. But no. He was being naughty so he had to be punished.

"Huh? Princess. At least 5. And if you would still be naughty, i will add 5 more. And what are supposed to say"? Tae asked in an amused tone, waiting for Mew to reply something cute.

"I would say 'Am angwy wiv you". Mew said in a baby voice and Tae was so done for it. He turned and pulled Mew into his embrace laughing out loud.

He showered kisses on his baby's face who was looking back at him with a proud grin.

"What to do Baby Boy. You have me hooked baby". Tae replied in a loving tone.

"Well.. You can do so many things Honey. Uhmmm.. Would you like a strip show? Or would you love to see how wisely i used the gifts you gave me last time". Mew said in a seducing tone and that snapped Tae.

He looked back in Mew's eyes with wide eyes open. He wanted to say something but he kept quiet as Mew climbed off his lap and bend down to part his legs and open the zipper of his pents.

"Now i want you to show me, how do you like it. Yeah"? He hooked his finger under Tae's chin to pull his face up. It was a little innocent demand that Tae could fulfil easily.

He smooched Tae intensly for a while before standing a bit away. And only then Tae knew what Mew meant by his statement.

He opened the blouse and tossed it away. He was about to open his shirt but Tae shook his head.

"Not the shirt". He said and Mew nodded.

He back faced Tae and bend down to take his heels. He unhooked the skirt and it fell off his legs and pooled down at his feet.

Tae sucked in a breath as his hands moved on their own to pull his enraged cock from his briefs, tugging and pumping it to harden fully.

Mew saw it and smirked. This was exactly what he wanted. He was looking so sinfully beautiful that Tae was fully hard in no time. He pulled Mew to sit on his lap, his cock between his ass cheeks, as they were grinding slowly.  Kissing each other deeply.

Tae pulled him a bit up to stretch him out but.. Mew smiled innocently as if he had not done anything mischievous. He moaned feeling three long digits working in his hole, along a big vibrator that was constantly buzzing inside. He was pretty much sensitive at this point and Tae didnt help him at all.

He made sure to constantly abuse the soft bundle of nerves, moving his fingers with the vibrator that he brought from a foreign tour.

"Mmmhhh". Mew was panting hard in the crook of his neck. He placed open mouth kisses on his sweaty neck, sneaking his one hand inside his open shirt to tease those perky buds.

"What bub? What do you want"? Tae was fucking him on his fingers while he moved his hand to hold Mew's leaking cock in his other hand.

"Haaa.. Phi.. Nghhh". He jolted at being spanked.

"Its Master baby. Say....".

"Umhhh. Master...  Puhleaseeee". Mew rolled his tongue at Tae's neck for any friction to soothe him.

"Go on baby. Cum if you want. I got you". Tae was working both his hands fast and with in some seconds,  Mew screamed, shooting all his load in Tae's hand. He was breathless and he knew it was the beginning.

"Thats my pretty baby hmmm. Now its Daddy's turn to have fun. Yeah"? Tae cupped his face to kiss his tear strained cheeks and stopped at his lips, that he devored deeply.

Mew was so lost in the awesome kiss that he didnt realise when Tae lifted him a bit and slided his whole length inside in one thrust. And not to mention the vibrator still working inside.

"Aaanhhhhh Daddddyyyyyyyy". Mew was lost. So lost. It was so amazing. Tae growled at the feeling of his cock enclosed in the tight hole. The vibrations were sending sparks to his brain. He could even taste how good it felt.

"Thats.. So... Perfect....". Tae waited for a while to take a breath. He didnt want to cum right away.

"Move.. .....". Mew said but instead he started bouncing on the hard length himself.

He was a clear face of seduction and pleasure. Everything about him spoke lust and it sparked Tae more and more. He balanced on the bed properly before thrusting his hips up to meet Mew mid way.

"Umphhh. Hmmmphhhh". They were panting hard. Kissing each other sloppy. There was nothing to divert themselves. They channeled their heat buy kissing and sucking each other's sweaty bodies.

"Lets cum together Bub. Hold on". Tae felt Mew was close and he was close too.

"I.. Uhh. Cant Phi..  I am... Cummminnngggggg". Mew cum again chanting Tae's name and Tae cum hard too.

He slumped on his back with Mew leaning on him in uncomfortable position. Tae took a deep breath before turning carefully to lay properly in the bed.

"Mmhhh". Mew kissed his chest before tucking himself in his warm embrace. 

"I love you my Angel". Tae pulled his limp cock with vibrator and went to get a wet cloth.

"Ccccc. Cold". Mew giggled at the cold sensation. Tae smiled too but carefully cleaned him before pulling his clean boxers and shorts.

"Sleep Baby. I will be back after a short bath". He kissed his forehead before going to take a quick bath. Because he knew Mew wont sleep without him. And as expected Mew was forcefully awake. Waiting for him. Sitting in the center of the bed.

"Cuddles pleaseeee". He opened his arms. Making grabby hands for Tae to hold him. And he did.

He slid in the duvets, pulling Mew close. He sighed feeling completed. He had his life completed. With Mew in his arms, he didnt want anything else.

"I love you my baby Bub. I love you sooo much. Happy Anniversary my baby". Tae pecked his soft lips and smiled to see the stars glittering in those beautiful orbes.

"I love you more Phi. And no, no one can love anyone as much as i Love you. Happy Anniversary Husband". Mew kissed his eyes, his cheeks and rest his lips on those plump ones.

Not even death could take away his happiness from him. Tae smiled in the kiss as he saw his baby boy sleeping soundly.

And he closed his eyes too. He could worry about the world some other time. For now, he had his whole universe in his arms. And he didnt need anything else.

He got a love for himself that turned a cold hearted Mafia to a whipped puppy. All for his Angel who was sleeping cutely, holding him at his waist.

Mew smiled in his chest, he knew what Tae would be thinking. But yes, he felt the same. He had his love of his life and he would never trade his Phi for anyone.

He might be anything for anyone, but for Mew, it was his Phi Tae. The one he loved most. The Ruler of the Mafia world who stole his heart and he had no intentions to take it back. He loved his Mafia King so much.

"I love you Phi".

"I love you Bub". They both whispered to each other snuggling close as they driffted to a dreamland full of flowers and unicorns.
.........

Author's note.

So it ends here. I actually wanted to add lots of angst but i changed my mind. No more tears.

Thank you everyone for staying by my side through out the journey. I hope i entertained you all.

i might be slow in updating new works since i cannot type in this mobile. But i will try to repulish my old works side by side.

I am marking it complete today. Will update an Epilogue if i come up with anything.

I love you all. Every single of  you. Even if i couldnt reply much. I read everything you guys wrote to me. So, thank you. And love you.

See you when i see you.

Love you all

Tabbz 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 2.3K 14
Growing up together, you had always thought that he would always be a part of your life forever, until he suddenly chose a different path, leaving yo...
852K 39.1K 41
Genre : Mafia Romance His presence was killing her without even touching, Her heart went out of control when she felt his footsteps became loud and s...
42.7K 439 6
(Move to stck. me site.) HER MASTER| 18+ แดแด€๊œฐษชแด€'๊œฑ แด…แด€ส€แด‹ ส€แดแดแด€ษดแด„แด‡. ๐Ÿšฉ (Suspense + Erotic) #2 The Mafia Dark Romance Series. Mysterious Girl, Seems Broke...
295K 8.7K 38
Story includes inappropriate behavior and inappropriate things like abuses, harsh words, child abuse and if you are not comfortable with all these th...