Broken American Girl (Michael...

Par pastelpurpleclifford

It's easy to simply stay in a relationship, whether it's healthy or not, for fear of being alone. The fear of... Plus

///DESCRIPTION///
1-Racing Thoughts/Should Know Better
2-Small Smile/Oh My God!
3-Performance/Frantic
4-Blonde?/Sirens
5-Give It Up/Like A Sleepover
6-Decorating/Excitement
7-Shopping/Scaredy Cat
8-What Are What?/Date Details
9-Sick Again/Changes?
11-Take All The Heartbreak Away/Fan Reaction
12-Fan Visit/Phone Call
13-More Confused Than Ever/May I Help You?
14-The Girl Who Can't Be Moved/Your Girlfriend Happened
15-Paparazzi/As Slow As You Want
16-Now You See Him/You're Hurt
17-Police/Failed
18-Realization/Jealous
19-Cheater/Reunite
20-Psychological Problems/Confession
21-Butterflies/Letter
22-Try Hard/Threat
23-Discharged?!/Wrong Moment
24-Cali Arrival/Phone Call
25-Decisions/Sneaky Performance
26-Regret/Explanation
27-Dinner/Embarrassing
28-That's What Men Do/Getting Ready
29-The Brits/Mine
30-Please../Goodbye?
31-Heartache/That's More Like It
32-Butt-Called/Engaged?
33-Heart-To-Heart/Heart Attack
34-Shout Louder/Insist
35-Sheet Fort/Blacking Out
36-Shit In These Situations/Gone Blind
37-Alone Time/Breathing Support
38-Did You Hear?../Love Affair
39-Discharge/6 Years?!
40-Questions/Nightmare
41-Getting Funky/August 2nd
42-Single Tear/Giant Teddy Bear
43-Texts/Moved On
44-Puke/Whatever!
45-Stealing/In The Mood
46-You Guys Are So Cute/Like A Princess
47-You Got Chicken?/Told You
48-It's About You/Most Truthful Bullshit
49-3 Weeks../Girlfriend
50-Promo/Attack
51-In a Daze/Weak
52-Giggles/Flirt
53-Sick/Remember?
54-Christmas Eve/I Have No Say
55-Test/Anticipation
56-Bad Reaction/Unexpected
57-Uncontrollable/Frozen
58-Guardian/Paparazzi
59-Lonely/Half-heartedly
60-Tour/Icy Glare
61-Accusation/Bad Timing
62-Emotional Pain
Sequel
OMG

10-Nando's/Bail An Interview Like This

575 13 0
Par pastelpurpleclifford

-4 Months Later-
-Kyra's POV-

4 months has gone by pretty fast and along the way, I've progressed in my pregnancy and Luke and Cara have finally made their relationship official to not only themselves, but to the world.

I would like to say that the entire 5SOSfam have been supportive of my relationship with Michael but that would be an enormous lie. Of course, don't get me wrong, I love and am extremely grateful for the boatloads of support and best wishes from the fans but occasionally, Michael and I will be out and about somewhere and a fan or two will run up to us and be quite rude and shockingly disrespectful towards me and about 'how fat I had gotten over time' even though their idol, and my boyfriend, is standing millimetres away from them. Still, I do try my absolute best to just focus on the positives that are and are bound to come from this experience.

"You alright baby?" Mike asked, bringing me away from my thoughts. I smiled and nodded, my eyes wondering down to where Michael's hands were resting on my baby bump as I lay in between his legs - as that is the most comfiest position for me.

"Yeah I'm perfect, just zoned out for a second." I laughed and put my hands on top of his, relishing in the moment.

"Have you thought of names yet?" He questioned, kissing my cheek softly after. This was a regular conversation and so far, I only had a few names that I liked, but it still is early days I guess, so I still had time to find others.

"Um well, I kinda like Sophie for a girls name.." I thought aloud to the guitarist.

"I'm thinking Oscar or Ross for a boy." Mikey added. I smiled, I liked the name Ross.

"How about we go get some Nando's?" As with most pregnancies, women tend to have cravings, I'm no exception here; I've craved onions and pickles, mashed potato and gravy, and the hottest chillies Michael could find. Thankfully, I'm now craving chicken, which is a bonus for Michael too as well as myself.

"Don't worry baby, Ben and Evan are coming with us, no one will be able to go near you." he reassured, noticing my sudden anxiety. I nodded hesitantly before getting up, with help from Michael, of course.

"I'll meet you in the kitchen okay?" He called, I replied with a 'yeah' and headed for my bedroom. Within a few minutes, I was all ready in my 'EAT A LOT, SLEEP A LOT' jumper and a simple pair of black leggings. Not wanting to keep Michael waiting forever as I knew how inpatient he got, I quickly made my way down the stairs and I smiled as I spotted Mike standing at the bottom, waiting for me. I smiled and giggled slightly as Michael kissed me fully on the lips once I had reached his side.

"Oi no PDA, there's children!" Ashton shouted loudly as he covered his siblings eyes, who were sitting on the sofa watching something on TV. Michael and I laughed and gave him the finger, which caused Ash to pout and gasp.

-30 Minutes Later-

We were soon there, but not without a huge group of fans outside, somehow finding out mike's whereabouts. Those fans always amazed me with their FBI skills..

"OMG MIKEY!!"

"WHO'S THAT?" a girl shouted, grabbing the majority of my attention. Someone shouting back that I was Mike's 'famewhore girlfriend' which you know, kinda hurt. Michael clearly heard this comment and, with a tense voice and annoyed eyes, got Ben to escort me inside, instructing him to let no one near me while he was gone. I followed Ben with caution, worried about being without my boyfriend in such a public space.

-Michael's POV-

"Excuse me?" I growled once Kyra was safely inside with Ben, Evan still staying at the door, watching over me.

"She's your girlfriend isn't she?" A girl asked loudly, grabbing the attention of the growing crowd of fans. I frowned.

"Yeah she is, do any of you have a problem with that?" I asked, mainly rhetorically, but I got a pretty loud and fast answer.

"Well, for starters she's a famewhore and she's just after your money. Second, she's ugly and fat, you just deserve someone way better Mikey, like Abigail." a few fans had joined in with the explanation of the problems they had with Kyra.

"One, she isn't a 'famewhore' in fact, she hates me even taking her here because she thinks it's too expensive. Two, she is absolutely stunning and beautiful- in no way is she ugly and she isn't fat. Three, Abigail cheated on me, twice and then goes on to write a song about how I was the bad one. I don't deserve better, because I can't find anything that's more perfect than Kyra, if anything she's too good for me, alright?" It felt good to rant, knowing my point was somewhat going across.

"SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH KYRA!" A girl, no older than 10 shouted, pointing into Nando's. My breath hitches and I quickly turn to see what was happening. Kyra was leaning against the wall, hands clutching her stomach, tears making their way down her red face. People were beginning to stare as she shouted, calling my name and trying to walk towards me but nearly falling over. I panicked and my head began to spin with various what-ifs as I ran as fast as my legs could take me over to her, shouting, asking someone to call an ambulance. I took hold of her and wrapped her in my arms for a second just to show that I was here as she seemed too wrapped up in the pain to notice me coming to her side.

"It's the baby, Mikey! Something's wrong!" She shouted, crying even more, clutching me and then grabbing her stomach every few seconds. I grabbed a napkin and placed the end of it in the glass of water that Kyra was given, and dabbed it against her forehead, cooling her down.

"Mikey please, it hurts. Help me. Something's wrong with my baby!" Her voice rose with every word, panic grew on her face. I frowned and tried to conceal the falling tears from my eyes.

"Baby, look at me and breathe, just focus on breathing for now. The ambulance is on its way and I promise the baby is fine okay? Just look at me.." I told her as calmly as I could muster, not wanting to cause her too much stress. I wiped her tears with the sleeve of the jumper I was wearing and held her hands.

"I hope that fucking ambulance is coming!" I shouted to no one in particular. A boy in the forming crowd grabbed his phone and spoke shakily into it, probably asking for an ambulance.

"Mikey.." Kyra's voice faded into a whisper, when I looked back at her, her eyes were droopy.

"No baby, eyes open. Just focus on me, please princess, don't leave me now, come on you're doing great." I encouraged her weakly, panic in my voice as she was slowing passing out in my arms.

"I can't Mikey, thank that girl for me yeah?" I was confused until I realised that Kyra was talking about the girl who told me that she wasn't alright.

"Over here!" I heard a panicked woman, maybe in her 40s walk over to us, paramedics not far behind her.

"Mike, please-" Kyra's voice faded until her eyes shut completely, meaning that she had passed out.

"Please just help her, she said that her stomach hurt, that there was something wrong with the baby." I explained, tears now freely streaming down my face. I began pulling at my hair violently, panicking.

"Okay sir, how do you know.."

"Kyra." I answered.

"Right, how do you know her?"

"I'm her boyfriend.." I told the paramedic.

"Okay, are you going to come into the ambulance with us?"

"Yeah if that's okay." the paramedic nodded, signalling that it was fine. As the paramedics began to do routine checks of various things, I noticed that people were starting to leave, a few concerned and panicked fans that were in here anyway stayed, asking if she was okay and if there was anything that they could do.

"Um, just don't hassle her again please? It stresses her out and she doesn't need that.." I explained weakly, not knowing quite what to do with myself. The girls nodded and calmly walked away, leaving me alone.

"Is the baby yours?" I turned to my right to see a very eager group of 4 girls, clearly fans.

"Of course it is, Sarah." her friend told her.

"No it isn't actually." I told them truthfully. Might as well tell them now..

"So she cheated? And you're still with the bitch? Oh my god!" a blonde girl shouted from the back of the crowd.

"No she didn't cheat, and she isn't a bitch either. It's a long story that I'm not willing to tell. It's private." I explained to the girls who were constantly looking at Kyra.

"Mike?" A faint voice said from behind me, I turned and noticed that Kyra was now awake and looking at me with watery eyes and a shaky voice.

"Kyra!" I smiled, running over to her and kissing her before grabbing hold of her hand as the stretcher that she was on began to move towards the ambulance.

-Cara's POV-

"Hey Lukey? Do you know where Ky and Mike are?" I called to Luke as I walked into the lounge, an entertainment news channel playing on the TV. I began to walk past but stopped once I heard what they were talking about.

"Now our most recent story, Former girlfriend of guitarist Michael Clifford has been rushed into hospital after an attack, causing pain for her and her unannounced baby, here's a video.."

-Video-

"-if anything she's too good for me, alright?" Mike's stern voice and face were shown, there was a small murmur of voices.

"SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH KYRA!" A voice from the front of the crowd was heard, gasps lifted from the group, a number of people pointing inside Nando's. Mikey then ran inside. It then cuts to inside.

"It's the baby Mikey! Something's wrong!" I heard Kyra's broken voice shout, her face red with a stream of tears running. Mikey spoke softly to her, shouting for someone to call an ambulance. The video then cut off.

"We will update you later."

"Luke, we need to go to the hospital, now." I announced, walking into the kitchen, finding him on his phone. He looked up at me and stood up immediately, walking towards me and kissing my cheek as he walked past me, grabbing the car keys.

-Michael's POV-

"What happened?" I asked, looking towards Kyra, holding her hand.

"A girl- I reckon she was a fan. S-she came up to m-me and called me a-a worthless w-whore. She then threatened to tell everyone about me and my past with Daniel- I don't e-even know h-h-how s-she knows a-about Daniel- and she punched me in the stomach, th-then I started panicking, causing a panic attack. Which set the baby off, I guess." she explained in a weak voice, sadness laced in her voice.

"She punched you?!" She nodded.

"Where was Ben?" I questioned her calmly.

"He went to the bathroom.." she told me before dropping her head onto the pillow behind her. I decided to send a tweet.

@Michael5SOS hurting the people I love most doesn't make you a fan of my band, no words about today. Never want this to happen ever again.

I looked up towards Kyra and found her asleep, I then decided to tweet a picture of her.

@Michael5SOS to those fans who actually give a damn, @KyraWrightXO seems to be fine and there doesn't seem to be anything too serious happening on the outside, but the inside may be a different story (Insert picture)

Once we were inside the hospital, I was asked to wait outside so Kyra could be properly seen to. As I was sitting on one of the uncomfortable chairs in the waiting room, my phone buzzed, signalling a Twitter notification.

@Luke5SOS just found out something happened with @Michael5SOS and day, if you were involved in helping, thank you x

I then noticed that #PrayForBabyWright and #AllTheLoveForKyra were both trending. I clicked on the first hashtag and began to read the latest tweets.

@Sarahhhh_xo hoping all the best for @Michael5SOS and Kyra, these girls who call themselves 'true fans' and then cause trouble for the people closest to the guys disgust me #PrayForBabyWright #AllTheLoveForKyra

@5SOStrisha heard that today @Michael5SOS and his beautiful girl ran into some trouble and panic at Nando's. I'll be praying for you three #PrayForBabyWright

@kimberly_5SOS just saw @Michael5SOS arrive at the hospital in an ambulance, Kyra looked in so much pain. had no idea that he was pregnant until now and i'm wishing the very best for you two #PrayForBabyWright

I was amazed with the amount of support the fans were giving. I favourited those three tweets and walked towards Kyra's room. I knocked softly on the door, the doctor opened the door and invited me in, as I walked in I noticed that Kyra had no emotion on her face. None. I turned towards the doctor waiting for a explanation but she smiled sadly at me and walked out.

"Ky? Baby? What's happened?" I made sure to talk in a whisper as it seemed that anything above that would've scared Kyra. I furrowed my eyebrows and took a step closer to the motionless girl who hadn't looked at me or even acknowledged my presence.

"He's gone.." she muttered, looking into my eyes. In that moment, I felt so much- Sadness, anger and heartbreak.

"Oh Kyra, I'm so sorry-" Kyra cut me off.

"She's okay though." The bluntness of her voice made me realise that she was so overwhelmed with emotion that she was unable to be anything other than numb.

"Are you saying that you are having twins?" I remained to keep my voice small.

"Were." she corrected me weakly, looking down at her stomach and putting her hand on it and rubbing it gently, a single tear running down her face. I took one step towards her but she stopped me.

"No Mike, I need time and space, please just leave.." she pleaded. I nearly refused but I saw her face and I knew I had to leave. She needed to grieve for her unborn baby. Alone.

I smiled slightly, and nodded making my way towards the door

"Mikey?" Kyra called. I turned towards her.

"I love you, remember that. I just need time." she smiled slightly, I nodded.

"I know baby, and I understand. I love you too. So much." I told her before leaving the room and closing the door behind me. Heading towards the waiting room, sitting down in the corner and putting my head in my hands.

"Hey Mike?" I heard Luke's voice at the doorway, Cara in tears in front of him. I opened my arms and Cara ran into them, crying softly into my shoulder. Asking how Kyra was. Within seconds, a lump formed in my throat.

"I think Kyra should tell you, it's not my place.." I explained.

"What's happened?!" She panicked and I haven't felt so bad in a while. Luke came up behind her and took her into his arms, comforting her. I put my head back into my hands and tried to think of happy thoughts. I then decided to update the fans.

@Michael5SOS I promise everyone that everything will will come out soon enough. Thank you all for the support. if the girl who harassed my girlfriend is reading this, thanks a lot :(

I tweeted and sighed once again.

"Michael?" Kyra's doctor called me over to her. I walked over slowly.

"Has she told you?" I nodded.

"Did you two have a name in mind?" She asked carefully.

"Oh well I mean it's not my baby to name but we both liked the name Ross." I said, sadness filling my mind of that little boy never growing up.

"Can I see her? Can her sister see her?" I asked quickly.

"No, I'm sorry she has asked for no visitors, she might be discharged tomorrow but the chances of that happening are slim." the doctor said sadly, I looked towards Luke and shook my head, he then whispered to Cara, who then started crying even more.

"Okay thank you, doctor." I smiled sadly at the woman and began my walk home. Luke offered a ride but I declined, I needed a long walk to clear my head anyway.

-The Next Day-

-Michael's POV-

I haven't been home all night, I've just been sitting in the same spot in the park all night, staring into nothing and thinking about how Kyra must be feeling right now. I decided on tweeting one last time before the interview.

@Michael5SOS have an interview today, wishing @KyraWrightXO all the best in that hospital all alone. If you want answers about everything, I'm sure they will get revealed later on

-At The Interview-

"Please welcome the best thing to come out of Australia since Vegemite, 5 Seconds Of Summer!" The interviewer introduced us, the guys walking into the stage smiling widely, me trailing behind, sitting on the arm of the chair, being the last one.

"So guys, how are you doing?" We all replied with different variations of 'yeah we're good' and smiled. I really tried to pay close attention and make it seem like I wanted to be here but in all honesty, i'd rather be anywhere than this sofa right now.

"Now it's been in the news recently that your tour is starting soon, where's the first show?"

"Uh it's in Japan actually, we've never been to Japan before so it's going to be amazing to explore and perform there. We are all fascinated by their culture and all of that stuff so, yeah, it's gunna be great." Ashton answered for us, I mentally thanked him.

Other questions were asked, mainly aimed at the boys and if there were group questions the guys would always answer and never put me on the spot, knowing that I couldn't handle it.

"Now I know it's a touchy subject right now but Mikey what exactly happened at Nando's with your girlfriend?" The man, named Paul, asked showing no sadness just eagerness to hear about Kyra's attack.

"Well um, we arrived and some fans were being horrible about Kyra so I asked Ben, one of my bodyguards, to take her inside while I spoke to the fans. A fan then shouted that something was wrong with Kyra, I looked and she was leaning against the wall and clutching her stomach, of course no one knew that she was pregnant so everyone was confused. I ran up to her and she starting shouting, saying that there was a problem with the baby." I began to tear up, not wanting to reveal the big disaster that I was told yesterday.

"She-she's in hospital right now, she told me on the way to the hospital that a fan had attacked her and I'm disgusted, whoever than fan is, they need to know they've caused more heartbreak and hurt than they thought imaginable. I'm sorry but I can't say anymore, it's not my place." I apologised

"But isn't it true that the baby isn't yours?" I nodded, not wanting to repeat the story to anyone who didn't have the right to know about it. I nudged Calum, him nodding at me, politely asking if we could move on from the subject.

-Kyra's POV-

Being surrounded by the same walls and be very boring and right now, I was past just normal boredom and I knew that I needed some form of communication. I rang Perrie and she said that she'd be here in 10 minutes, which I was happy about.

"Heya Ky." Perrie called softly from the doorway of my plain room, I smiled and motioned for her to come in, she did and smiled. She didn't know about my miscarriage yet and I plan on telling her now.

"Hey um, you're the first visitor I've allowed in, and I need to tell you something, only Mikey knows and I trust you not to shout it from the rooftops.." she nodded quickly.

"Well I-I was pregnant with twins." I said quietly, Perrie almost missed it. Her face lit up, fading quickly.

"Wait, was? Ky what happened?" Realisation evident on her face. She took my hand in hers, worry in her eyes.

"I've lost my baby boy." I cried, my voice cracking. Perrie's eyes widened, shock overtook her face. She then took me into her arms carefully, not saying a word, knowing it wouldn't help.

-Michael's POV-

My phone vibrated in my pocket, someone was calling me. The interview wasn't even half over so I couldn't just walk out. I carefully pulled my phone out and stared at the caller ID.

Perrie

Why is Perrie ringing me? I wondered, I nudged Calum and showed him my phone, he nodded signalling for me to answer it. I got up unexpectedly and headed for backstage, I was only allowed on the borders of the backstage area which I wasn't pleased about but I dealt with it.

"Hey? Perrie what's up?" I answered casually, as if I hadn't just interrupted an interview, although it continued.

"Heya Mike, I wouldn't call you in the middle of an interview unless it was important. Kyra says she is ready to see you, she's broken without you and I would never ask you to bail an interview like this but please come as soon as possible." She finished, taking a deep breathe as she was talking quite quickly.

"Hey Mike? You still there?" I heard Perrie's voice call through the phone.

"Yeah yeah I'm here, I'm on my way, be there in about 15 minutes, okay?" She replied with a hum and hung up. I then breathed in and walked over to Ash.

"Hey Ash, can I take the car keys? Something came up, I need to go." I whispered into his ear, he nodded and passed the keys to me, as I was about to walk away, I felt a hand grab my shoulder. Luke.

"Is it Kyra?" He whispered, I nodded.

"I can't explain yet, get everyone at home by 6, I'll explain to everyone then, I promise." I whispered back, walking backstage towards the exit.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

willing Par A

Fanfiction

217K 6.1K 51
"you have a daughter that's in danger and you're still not willing to leave him?" "I have nothing if I don't have him."
23.7K 760 32
❝ if i wasn't afraid of love, yeah, i would've hugged you. if i wasn't so insecure, if i wasn't easy to hurt, i wouldn't hurt you. ❞
3.6K 120 43
Guardians, Nightmares, and Death. Oh my! Don't fret about what the title may imply. There's no need to fear snow here: all's perfectly fine! Oh, and...
1.5K 98 38
I cannot cry around these guys. I'm already a minor as it is. I can't seem like a weakling who can't handle the life away from home. "What if you're...