Truth Behind Lies (Lauren/You)

By __GooDVibez__

You are a normal teenage girl when all the sudden Simon Cowell knocked on your door and took you to have anot... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
#LaurenIsOurPrincess
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
#DinahDefenseSquad
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
The End
Sequel
Thanks!
Truth Behind Lies

Chapter 17

9.8K 307 276
By __GooDVibez__

"Luaser! Open up! Y/N! Wake up! We're gonna be late!" Dinah said as she banged her fist on your door. You, however just ignored it and tried to wake up Lauren.

"Laaaauuurrreeennn." you whispered while wrapping your arms around her waist, cuddling her close.

"Ugh.." Lauren said as she desperately tried to move. Desperately TRIED.

"Lauren, time to wake up." You said while drawing random patterns on her arm. "You don't want Dinah to give you her famous poly-beat down."

Lauren giggled and lifted her head, her chin resting on you chest. Her eyes still closed while her lips formed that cute little pout. While her hair is still fabulously cascading down her face, you still find her breathtakingly beautiful. You carefully tucked her lose hair on her ear and smiled.

"Good morning." You said and gave her your charming smile.

Lauren can't help but to blush under your loving gaze, so she buried her face on your chest and giggled her greetings.

However on the other side of the door, Dinah is trying to pick the locks of your bedroom. She just want to embarrass you both, thinking that you and Lauren did something tiring last night causing the two of you to ignore her presence.

"It's all about the tumblers." Dinah whispered to herself as she successfully opened the lock. To be honest there's still an hour left before the girls should wake up, it's just Dinah who really wants to get Lauren back after the prank Lauren pulled after the Austin Mahone tour.

Once that Dinah excitedly walked in, wearing the smirk that she has, phone ready to capture the embarrassing state you two are in. In hopes that if Dinah did find you two naked and took a photo of it, she will use it to black mail Lauren.

As Dinah shot the photo, not really knowing that you two are fully clothed, while cutely cuddling.

"Ha!" Dinah said as she pointed at the two of you. "You two are completely.... clothed?" Dinah asked as she finished her sentence. she looked at her phone and her eyes soften at the sight. She will totally post this photo of them when the time comes.

"Dinah! what the hell." Lauren said, annoyed because of the interruption.

"Sorry! I thought you guys did something last night, so I thought that maybe if I did catch you naked I could take a photo of it and black mail you." Dinah explained locking her phone.

"What? The hell! Dinah, why would you even do that?" Lauren asked, already laughing.

"Because I want to get back at you, after the prank you did." Dinah explained.

You laughed because you know what exactly it was. It was aired during one of the Fifth Harmony takeover of Awesomeness TV. 

"I know you could do much worse prank on me." Lauren said.

"I know, but it would be fun to black mail you and just force you to do embarrassing stuff." Dinah said and pouted.

"Awe, Dinah, it's ok, one day you will get your revenge but nor right now!" The cute Lauren then turned to a furious one. "Now get out! I still have an hour!"

"Ok, ok, relax gurl! I know you want to be getting some from Y/N." Dinah said as she wiggled her eyebrows towards you.

You intensely blushed at the thought and you shook your head to try and get it off your brain.

"Get out Dinah!" Lauren said.

"Ok. Fine, you be wasting my time anyways." Dinah said as she walked towards the door and waved bye, closing the door behind her Lauren looked at you to find you red, like a tomato.

"You ok?" Lauren asked.

"Yup." You said and nodded.

~~~~~~

"So the date did not work, however it triggered some memories in Lauren's brain but not Y/N's." Simon said on the phone.

"Yeah, Lauren told us about it, she said she told Y/N about their childhood." Ally said.

"What?" Simon almost screamed.

"No, don't worry, it's not like she actually told Y/N, Lauren just said that she always had the dream about them but she was vague about the person she was with." Camila intervene.

"And Y/N just completely shrugged it off." Normani said.

"She said it was cool for Lauren to have those kinds of dream." Cara said.

"Alright." Simon said and paused. "If the date did not work, that only meant that infatuation did not work."

"What are you trying to say?" Andres asked.

"What if we try anger?" Simon asked.

"Do we even have a say in this?" Shay asked.

"No." Simon said.

"Like do we ever?" Cara said thankful that they are just calling though phone call and not a video chat, so she rolled her eyes.

So, as Lauren keeps you busy with cuddling and doing cute stuff with her in your bedroom, the second approach of experiment with you is being planned. But don't worry Y/N, none of this plan is meant to hurt you. They just... well.. Let's just say that they want the best for you. So, please don't overthink this too much. You're too busy with Lauren right now, so, focus on that.

~~~~~~~~~

"Do you really need to go?" You asked as you help Lauren bring her stuff down the stair case.

"It's a must, we have to attend the Go Red for Woman." Lauren said.

"What do you have to do?" You asked.

"We have to walk down a runaway and wear a red dress." Lauren explained.

"I'm pretty sure, it's more than that."

"There is but we don't have much time." Lauren said and pouted as Big Rob took the luggage from you.

"Ok." You said and smiled. Lauren then smile at you and leaned in until there's only an inch away from your lips.

"I'll miss you." Lauren whispered and you did too. You two then sealed the silence, and the longing with a passionate kiss.

"I'll see you guys soon." The girls of Fifth Harmony said. You see Zac being not so happy with their departure. Knowing what it feels like you patted his back and stood beside him as you two watch them go. Paparazzi's, however, are everywhere, though they didn't see the kiss between Ally and Zac, and You and Lauren.

As you can all hear flashes going around, you all rushed back inside and licked the gates.

"Wow, I miss them." Shay said.

"I know, especially them Beyoncé lovers too." Adres said "I mean, I haven't dance to Beyoncé without interruption."

You all then hear a call coming from the tv. You guys are settled on the couch, waiting for the video to come up.

"Ladies and gentleman, how are you all?" Simon said. "Seeing your surroundings I see that the girls of Fifth Harmony left?"

You all nodded. "Also, Simon." Cara started.

"Yes?"

"Ally and Lauren are somewhat taken." Shay said.

"hhmm, is that so?" Simon asked as he looked at you and Zac.

"yeah, are you ok with that?" You asked nervously..

"Yes! I've been wanting to say it to you guys." Simon said "I want a deep connection between Fifth Harmony and the Allegiance. "

"But, we would like for it to not go public just yet, if that's ok?" You asked.

'I'm totally fine with it, take your time, I want your happiness guys.' Simon said, "So, you guys need to pack up because you all are going to attend the event Fifth Harmony are attending as audience."

"Wooooohhhoooo!" You screamed and ran towards your room packing and getting dress as fast as you can.

Soon enough you all are ready to go.

~~~~~~~

"OMG! Yes, that's my girl!" Zac said as he saw Ally walk down the runaway.

You whistled and scream compliments to all the girls especially Lauren.

"They all look so cute!" Cara said appearing with Kendall beside her.

"Hey Kendall!" You all greeted her and you all enjoyed the show.

Once the girls are done and so is the event. You all planned on going back stage to compliment the girls. You, however have been holding your pee so you needed to go to the washroom.

As you ran and tried to find the bathroom, and thankfully did. Good job! As soon as you walk closer towards the door. You hear Lauren.

"Get away!" You hear her say so you turned towards the corner to see someone has trapped her against a wall. "Please! Brad let me go!"

"I've been flirting with you! And you've been flirting back! I don't see a problem." You hear Brad said and leaned in and tried to kiss Lauren.

The sight in front of your eyes brings the furry out of you. "Hey!" You said and walked towards them. You then grabbed Brad's shoulder and peeled him away from Lauren.

"What the fuck!" Brad complained.

"The woman said no." You said sternly.

"What is your say in this? She's single anyways." Brad said.

You tried to correct him though you can't because you remembered telling Lauren to give your relationship a slow pace. So, technically, Lauren is still single.

"So? If a lady is single that is not an invite for you bastard boy, to force yourself to her." You said through gritted teeth. Lauren behind you and you standing in a protective stance.

"Get out of the way, will ya?" Brad said with his accent, that you used to find cute but now? you really despise it.

"I, said, go away Brad." Lauren said.

Brad chuckled. "You're not worth it, so I wonder why I even waste my time on you, slut." Brad barked. Then you felt Lauren's grip on your arm loosen, and that is your cue to release the beast inside you. You walked towards Brad and shoved him hard. You did not even give him a chance to regain his balance before punching him hard right in the jaw. Causing his downfall, you then went down and continued punching him blindly.

"You don't fucking dare call her a slut!" You said and punched him again.

"She is yet the most worthy girl. So, I wonder why I even wasted my precious knuckles on your ugly face!" You said out of anger. You were about to throw another punch when you feel a bulky man peeling you off him.

"Y/N! Enough." You hear big rob say. You calmed down a little when you saw Lauren's terrified face. You then stopped struggling and took Lauren in the bathroom. Locking it and you slowly pushed Lauren against the door.

You kissed her with force but it was a a soft approach, while you held on her waist while hers clutched your shoulder blades. Your lips then left her lips and started a trail of kisses on her cheek down her jaw line.

"Never think that you are not worth it." You said and continued kissing her jawline towards her earlobe, when you nibbled on it softly. "Your worth is much more than the sky above."

And you trailed kisses down her neck. "Lauren, about what happened, well, it kind of opened my eyes what I really feel about you. I want you to be my girlfriend. I need you." You whispered against the skin of her neck.

Lauren then sobbed on your shoulder wrapping her arms around your neck, even though she knew that the Brad thing is just Simon's plan for the experiment, it still stung.

Lauren has been called that a bunch of times not only before she even entered music, but until now, in social media. It hurts to be called something that she isn't. What mostly hurts is that she, herself is starting to believe that she is not worth it, that she is just a worthless girl for the band, that the thing she can only do is to slut around the stage.

So, Y/N not only do you need Lauren but she needs you too, she's as fragile as a wine glass, but please protect her. I trust you Y/N.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 792 1
of course camila just had to go and get a crush on her best friend's hot older sister
887K 17.3K 26
Lauren Jauregui is a singer with her best friends Normani Kordei and Ally Brooke who keeps her company during her shows. One day Camila Cabello decid...
2.3M 51.3K 70
What happens when Camila Cabello meets her celebrity crush Lauren Jauregui?
2.6M 75.2K 41
Lauren Jauregui has had a crush on her fellow band member, Camila Cabello for a while now. Still friends, they have gradually grown very distant. One...