Who Are You

Od BlossomLindsey

In which, a girl with the same name as Min Yoongi's ex, texts him by mistake and he confuses her to be his ex... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue
Epilogue II
Epilogue III

Chapter 58

11.2K 582 412
Od BlossomLindsey

I wore the Tee and trousers he gave me. They were pretty big on me but I was comfortable. I prepared tea or both me and him I know he loves coffee but bear with me today. I am tired af and his fault to be true.

I placed the two cups on the small table and took my seat waiting for him. He came out of the room, his hair were dampened and it slightly drenched his grey T shirt.

Damn he looked hotter than Keiichi Nakagawa.

He came up to me with an alluring unreasoned smile. He sat beside me on the chair and looked at the cup.

"I like coffee though, but since I am a very good man. I'll bear with you," he passed.

Shut up meowth before I find your pokeball.

"Well, does that mean that I am your girlfriend now... Since we love each other?"

Dumb dumb dumb.

He shook his head, "You are just my side chick."

Sorry guys, he was born with the fate of Itachi. No matter how much we loved him, he needs to die.

"Yeah that's why you wore a condom, so that you don't have little kittens running around in the house?"

He choked on his tea and coughed. I didn't even bother to give him the water. I was pissed off and he was overacting.

"Obviously you are my girlfriend. That was a dumb question from the start," he yelled.

"But I am dumb! I am bound to ask dumb questions. And you have to answer them dumb fuck because you got a dumb hoe!"

God. I am so irritating.

"Then just be ready for dumb responses too!" He said, picking up the newspaper on the table. It was in front of me from a time but now I had the urge of reading it too. So I shifted my chair little to his side.

He took the gesture and lowered the newspaper a bit.

"Oh look look I am on the news," I said.

"It's a news of you running away from one of the biggest ties of companies! Why are you so happy?" He asked sarcastically.

"You have a death wish then just tell me. DONT MAKE ME COUNT REASONS TO KILL YOU!"

He laughed. "But isn't it good that they didn't saw you. It would become a hassle for you then," I said and he shook his head.

"From the moment I decided to do this, I was ready for the world to know that I love you," he said, "Oh look, there's an article by Abigail. I really like her editorials."

Later hoes, that's my turn to shine.

"That's me," I said.

"Yeah I saw it, you on the news..." He said, reading the article precisely written by me.

"I am Abigail Rosemeyer!"

"I bet you wish you were," he chuckled.

"A pre budget assessment just ahead of the presentation of the budget-"

"Why are you reading it- what? You are Abigail Rosemeyer?"

I smirked and saw his jaw drop. It was absolutely fascinating watching that.

"Weren't you Jerry Jarvis?"

"I am. I am Abigail too. I am Jee too... I wanted to be so much without being caught. Now that I am free to be whoever I am," I gripped the cup in my hands and looked up at him. He was waiting for the completion of my sentence but I didn't know to put it.

"Who am I?" I asked. I thought of it of how I should be behaving but there is no voice inside me that says- yes, that's you. Fighting away with the emptiness, I just found out that I am just a shell- no emotions, no depth, so shallow. A robot working on the codes they feeded in me.

"Come here," he said.

"Come where?"

He deliberately patted on his lap and I rolled my eyes. I was serious dammit... But me likey.

"Please Yoongi. I am serious-"

"You think I am not? I am serious in anything relating to you. Come here," he interrupted me.

Gladly.

I walked upto him, sitting on his lap facing him. I really like to feel my heart beating when I am near him. It's like a fear of being loved. How peculiar it is to be in love with the fear.

He tucked a strand of hair beside my ear and my body was so sensitive to his touch, I could feel his atoms brushing against my skin so delicately. My eyes were locked with his as his hands settled on my waist.

"You remember once I said you just had two faces - Horny and depressed?" He said with a faint smile.

"You forgot hot. I mean I am hot!" I added, my lips curving upwards in a weird pride.

"Obviously you are hot as fuck!"

Damn. What in hell did he just say?

"Yo-"

"Repeat."

"What?"

"Repeat what you said."

He smirked, "That you are horny and Depressed?"

I am about to go Goku on you stupid bastard. Without realising I was pouting. Genuinely, it was one of the most under analysed expression I have ever given.

He leaned in slightly to my ear, "That you are hot... As fuck?" He spoke so sensually in a deep baritone voice that it gave me tingles and I shivered slightly at the mere force of his breath hitting my skin. Such was the power he had over me.

"Park Jee is horny, Abigail is hot and Jerry is depressed," he whispered into my ear, "but you know who Jee is?"

Me? Park Jee? Abigail Rosemeyer? Jerry Jarvis? Identity crisis da fuck!

"It's them all and so much more. Don't sabotage your identity trying to name it. Let it be undefined, permeable, mixed, peculiar, unapologetically authentic. Be in peace with being unprecedented, with not fitting anywhere, with being adrift. Before flight, there's a free fall," he said. It made sense but no sense at the same time something like rooting for Loki.

Loki is great. So is this ambiguity.

"But there should be a me that I know. That people know. Like yeah, this person is emotional, she is great, she is... A human and not a fucking depressed asshole with no identity, no individuality," I complained, pushing him back, not looking into his eyes.

His hand ran over my jawline making a starry tract as my skin was burning under his touch. Reaching at my chin, he lifted up my face a little, "There is no audience to perform for, there is no approval, no admiration to attain. There is no role worth playing, there is no one to convince. Let it go. Do what you love doing and just be yourself."

"That's the fear Yoongi. I have no myself. I have no me. No identity of my own-

"Identity is a prison! Stop finding it. Let yourself respond authentically to each moment as it arrives, without being bound to the narrative of who you think you are! The self is a construct! The truth of your existence is ever changing and infinite as the universe is ever changing and infinite! Abandon the stories of your past selves and be present and alive in this very moment! IDENTITY IS DEAD! THE SELF IS DEAD! YOU ARE ALIVE!" He emphasized.

"And stop biting your lips before I do it for you!" He said unanticipated, his fingers pulling my lower lip from the clutches for my teeth. In my defence, I wasn't doing that intentionally.

"You made yourself bleed!" He hissed gliding his thumb over my lip and showing the reddish liquid on it.

"It's not blood that runs through my veins, it's glitter gel pen ink," I said with a wide smile.

What happened to your humour dumb fuck?

He laughed. Well if that makes him laugh, it's humourous. Or maybe his humour is bad too. What a trope!

"I'll go clean it," I said, trying to get back up till he pulled me and suddenly his lips were on mine. My eyes widened and adrenaline pumped through my veins.

Can adrenaline rush through glitter gel pen ink? Fuck Jee, shut up! Watch me bring the fire set the night aligh- Man stob it!

I closed my eyes with a force. He sucked on my lower lip slightly.

Shining through the city with the little funk and soul.

Fuck it! I gave in the kiss cause I'ma light it up like dynamite.

He parted, his forehead on mine and I could hear him panting loud. That breathing was oddly sexy.

"Your blood... Tastes nice," he breathed.

"Are you a Vampire? Wait... Are you insane?" I got up from his lap. My own breathing was heavy. He nonchalantly shrugged.

"Well then, eat me up when I am on my period!" I spat and rushed back to the kitchen.

Well that was gross, but who cares.

•••

(A/N: I am so overwhelmed that no one insisted me to write mature content in the previous chapter and appreciated it the way it was. I've got the best readers, Thanks 😎)

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

55K 2.7K 51
!texting au! Jung Hoseok thought he had confessed to his crush but it was the wrong number... Min Yoongi or AgustD, thought he had sent the file...
42.2K 1.1K 23
Your parents just went through a divorce and you can't handle it at home. You sneak away to your brother Jin's home. Little did you know that he had...
985K 32.1K 38
[ Min Yoongi of Bangtan Sonyeondan | Roses of Love, the first series ] ☆ On-Going ★ Completed ☆ On-Hold ☆ Soon "Because of the rain, I fell for you."...
2.5M 105K 95
"ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙᴀɢ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ." in which jungkook thinks he's texting taehyung about his thick, lost bag when he's actually been texting...