The Bad Boy & His Match

By CarlyRene

"Don't do that." He says and I hear the first bell go. "Chase, stop. I can't be late for class." I say grabbi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Wattys2016
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
-Author's Note 1
Chapter 10

Chapter 6

2.5K 84 1
By CarlyRene

"What are you doing?" I asked while trying to get his arm of me as they were both above my head with him blocking me from moving.

He remains calm and stares at me while I stare back with a scrowled.

"Get off me." I said trying not to shout.

The bell rang for classes to begin and I sighed. Great now I'm late . A few seconds passed with him grinning and me scratching on his arm.

He finally removes his arms and steps back a bit creating space between us.
He tilted his head to the side as he analyzed me from head to toe.

"Hey." I said waved my fingers twice in his face which made him snap his head towards me.

"You're in my way." I said.

"And?"He questioned.

"And can you move out of my way." I said glaring at him.

He didn't say a word but smiled instead.

Angered, I moved to the right and he blocked my way, I repeated the same thing to the left and he blocked it.

"Could you please just move?"

"No."

I sighed and took in a deep breath. I didn't really want to miss any classes and I hate coming to class late.

"Please." I said a little lower this time.

"No."

"Move."

"Nope."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to." He grinned at me.

"Get out off my way Chase before I do something you'll regret." I said

"I see you figured out the difference." He praised me.

The difference is that he is the annoying twin.

"Yes now MOVE."

"Make me."

That was the last straw of my patience before I kneed him in the balls. He groaned before he bent down cupping them.

"Next time don't make me late for class again." Was all I said before I turned around walking away to class.

.....

"I heard you were late to class ." Maya started a conversation as we walked out the door.

"How do you know that?" I ask amazed.

"Gossip around here spreads fast like the flu."

I chuckled before speaking up. "Some idiot was constantly bugging me ."

"And who may this idiot be?" She stopped walking and faced me.

"Chase." His named left my lips in displeasure.

"Ooh what did he want? First Chris now Chase, looks like you have some hot twins chasing after you." She wiggled her eyebrows.

I scoffed. "Like I want any of them"

"Who wouldn't? Their hot, cute and smart." She listed.

"So.."

"Ugh. You amaze me." She shakes her head in wonder.

"No you amaze me." I added in a playful tone.

"No you do." She said playing along.

"No yo-"

Honk.

A black car drove and stopped in front of us. I smiled secretly as I recognized the car. Tyler. The driver's window went down as my brother's face came in view.

"Whoa, whose that?"

"My brother." I smiled up at her.

"Hey." Tyler waved at us both.

We waved back and smiled.

"You have a brother and he's this hot." She half yelled and whispered.

"Heard that." Tyler winked at Maya. She turned red and squealed at the same time.

I got into the other front sit in the car. With the window still down Maya stood there staring at my brother with goggly eyes.

"I know what you are thinking how did Hailey here, get someone as good looking as me to be her brother." He said loudly for both Maya and I to hear.

"I was thinking the same thing." She said in a feigned tone.

I ruffled his hair laughing. "You wish you were me." I said.

Tyler snorted smacking my hand away from his hair while Maya shouted 'yeah right'

"Bye." I waved at her as Tyler drove off.

We drove back home talking and joking around like most times.

"You need to get a car. I can't be driving you forever." He stated.

"But you enjoy driving me." I said pouting.

"I never said that." He said as he turned the steering wheel to the left.

"Fine. Try telling mom that." I said.
"Or since you're her second favorite child. You could win her over for me."

"Not happening Hailey. You're just going to have to beg." He said.

I sighed. Reaching forward, I changed the radio station and one of my favorite songs so far 'Uptown Funk' by Bruno Mars.

We drove for a few more minutes before arriving at home. I got out of the car and shut the door. Walking forward I noticed Tyler was still inside the car.

"Aren't you coming?" I said.

"Nope. Going out." He said the last part as he reversed out and drove away into the streets.

I rolled my eyes. Typical Tyler.

I got in and dumped my bag on the couch. Since my both parents work late most of the time, I say they are both still at work.

I walked into the kitchen directly to the freezer. Opening it, I got out some cookie dough ice cream- my favourite. I scooped out a lot of spoons into a bowl and walked back into the living room.

Dropping on the couch with the ice cream bowl in my arms, I grabbed the remote and scrolled through channels till I found something that fascinated me.

For the next 2 hours I watched re-runs of Dance Mums. My bowl got empty, I groaned suddenly lazy to stand up and get more.

"Hailey." A soft motherly voice called out.

I craned my neck to the back a bit to see Martha wiping her hands on her apron.

"Are you hungry? I can make you something if you want." She asked kindly.

"No, I'm okay." I smiled at her.

"Okay. But if you need anything just call my name sweetie."

"Sure will." I said and she chuckled a bit before leaving me.

I looked down once more at my bowl then sighed feeling a little bad about what I'm about to do.

"Martha." I called out.

"More ice cream, please." I said pouting for more effect.

She laughed at my face expression before taking the bowl off my laps.

"What flavor?"

"Cookie dough please." I replied batting my lashes a little.

She laughed and walked into the kitchen. She came back with a bowl filled with scoops of Ice cream. I thank her and continue watching what was showing on the television.

Some minutes later April came running down the stairs into the living room. I ignored her as usual. She snatched the bowl from my hands and then started rushing MY bowl of ice cream.

"Yum. My favorite, cookie dough flavor." She smiled wickedly at me before taking the TV remote and changing the channel.

The little brat.

I took my bowl and the remote back while glaring at her.

"Get your own bowl of ice cream and Tyler's room is free." I tell her before shooing her.

"This is so not over." She threatened walking away.

I mimicked her childishly then focused on the television.

I glanced down at the bowl and noticed it was nearly empty.

April!

-------------

A/N: Another chapter.

Ps,

Don't forget to vote and comment.

-peace out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 452 38
"So, let me get this straight," I looked at him weirdly, raising my hands slightly in exclamation. "You like me?!" I asked him in disbelief. "Like or...
236K 5.8K 29
"Sorry Mr. Diper." I try saying with a straight face. "It's Mr. Piper, Kristen how many times do I have to tell you?" I pretend to think hard. "How m...
55.3K 1.7K 35
"So you think I can't have boyfriend?" I narrowed my eyes at him. "Nope. And do you know why?" He asked. "Why?" "Because you're sour like an acid."...
21.6K 539 30
'' Are you always such a flirt or are you just deciding to give me extra attention today. " I told him looking at his eyes, which became more intense...