๐‹๐ˆ๐‹๐€๐‚ โ†ฑ แต— แตโฑแต—หขแต˜สธแตƒ หฃ สณแต‰แตƒแตˆ...

By lyneysmagicwand_

(y/n), a young girl who adores lilac (the color, the flower, everything about it) gets to know takashi mitsuy... More

- ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—–
๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ป

๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป

2.9K 92 136
By lyneysmagicwand_

TOMAN WON AGAINST VALHALLA, IF WE WERE TO BE HONEST, IT WAS mostly due to (y/n) getting hurt to the point she gets unconscious and Mitsuya was gone mad. Who got her unconscious? No one else than Adrian. Was gonna be hard for Takashi to see him at school and not throw his fist at him.

Right now, (y/n) was laying on Takashi's bed asleep as this one was taking care of her injuries. This one then looked at the time to notice it was time to go pick up his sisters from school. He sighed sad about the idea of ​​needing to leave (y/n) behind then went to join Draken, Baji, Takemichi, Chifuyu and Mikey who were in the living room. 

"I'm gonna leave her to y'all. You better not try anything dirty, I'll kill you"

"We know that, you could have killed Harts if Draken didn't stop you" Baji said rolling his eyes. 

"I don't even know why you'd let her come!" the lilac haired told Takemichi annoyed.

"Hey it's alright, you don't need to get so pissed about it. She knew how to fight but Harts seemed like he hated her"

"I think he knew her from England" Baji gave as theory.

"That's not possible, she didn't remember anything from him"

"Well, (y/n) doesn't seem like the type to want to socialize much, maybe he knew her but she didn't know him" the raven haired said with a shrug.

"Yeah whatever, but I have to go right now, my sisters will cry if I'm late"

With this, Mitsuya left to go pick up his sisters from school. After a few minutes, he was at the school waiting for them to get out, as they got out and ran to him. They hugged him tightly as he smiled. 

"Takashi! We made a new friend!" Mana said excited.

"Oh. What's her name?" the lilac haired asked grabbing both his sister's hand walking over to a flower shop.

"Her name is Kate!" Luna said excited.

"But Oni-chan, why are we going towards the flower shop?" Mana asked noticing that they weren't going towards their house direction.

"Well uh... I wanna buy a flower for a friend..."

"Which friend?!" both little girls said excited.

"(y/n)..."

"Are you asking her out?!?" Luna said with sparkles in her eyes.

"No..." Takashi said awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.

Luna's hope in the eyes slowly turned into tears as she says "But I want you to!"

"Hey hey hey! I will ask her out!"

"Really?!?" this one said wiping away her tears.

"Yes but not now. I'm just waiting for the right moment" the brother said with a smile as he kissed his sister's forehead.

Mana says "You better treat her right"

"Of course I will. I already am. But promise me to tell nothing about it to my friends. Okay? To (y/n) neither since it would ruin the surprise" Takashi mentioned so he could stop stressing over. Both girls nodded as the brother said "Now come on, let's choose what flower to buy for (y/n)"

They all went in the flower shop as Mitsuya looked around. There was too many options, he could never know what to choose. He sighed desperately as he saw his sisters running towards the roses.

"Buy her a rose!" Mana said.

"My friends are home, they won't leave me alone with it if I do" Takashi replied.

"Who is home?!?!" Luna asked.

"Uhh, Mikey, Baji, Draken, Chifuyu and Takemichi" the boy answered. 

"Mikey-kun!" Luna said excited. He was her favorite between all of Takashi's friends.

"And Draken-kun!" Mana said jumping around.

"Hey hey hey! Be careful, you could fall on some flowers" Takashi said trying to calm down his sisters even though he enjoyed seeing them happy.

They both nodded, as Mana then realized something. "Wait so that means (y/n) is home too?"

"Yes..."

"AWEE" both sisters teased.

The boy turned red but he made sure his sisters didn't realize it. He didn't know who teased him more about (y/n), his sisters or his friends? That didn't matter right now, what flower to choose did. 

"Tell, what's (y/n)'s favorite color?" Luna asked.

"Lilac I think"

"Just like your hair color" Mana teased.

"Yeah whatever" the boy said looking away so his sisters don't realize his tiny blush. 

"You should buy her a lilac then!" Luna said rushing up to grab one.

"Oh. I forgot there was a flower named Lilac" he said with a chuckle. "Okay then" he said with a nod as he walked over the cashier to pay for it.

"Can you buy me a flower too since I helped you choose?" Luna asked.

Takashi sighed realizing what trick she was using against him as he nodded. Mana then said "What about me?!?"

"Fine. Go choose yourselves flowers. But just one" the lilac haired said.

The sisters nodded and went to choose their flowers. Mana chose a pink rose and Luna chose a pink petunia. They both handed the flowers over to their brother as this one paid for the 3 flowers. 

"Never buying flowers with someone anymore. I'll buy one by myself next time" this one mumbled staring at his wallet. He then sighed putting it in his pocket as he headed his way to the bus.

While then, (y/n) was already awake. She looked around her to see where she was to notice it was Mitsuya's room. She rubbed her head trying to process how she got there, when Chifuyu came to her room.

"Oh, you're awake" this one said with a smile. "I was just about to check up on you" 

"And you are?" the girl asked.

"Oh right. You don't know me yet. I'm Chifuyu Matsuno. You can just call me Chifuyu" this one said with a smile.

"Okay then. Wait. How old are you?"

"15" he said.

"Oh. I knew you seemed younger than Takashi. Talking about him, what am I doing in his room?"

"You got unconscious in the middle of the fight so he brought you here to his room. Now he's out to pick up his sisters but he should be back by any seconds"

Baji, hearing Chifuyu and (y/n) talking, decided to join them, as Takemichi followed him. 

"Hey there bestie" Baji said with a smile as he sat next to (y/n).

(y/n) looked at him with a glare while Baji was still acting all innocent. The (h/c) haired girl grabbed a pillow and hit the raven haired guy with it. "So now my mom's a milf?!?!"

"Ow! Yes she is" this one said rubbing his head.

"Baji!" Chifuyu said disappointed.

"What!?! It's the truth!"

"I'm older than you, at least show me some respect" (y/n) cried out.

"No because you're my best friend" Baji replied crossing his arms.

"Since when?" 

"Since now. So call me Keisuke instead"

"I'll call you Kei"

"Deal"

"Apologize though"

"No"

"Kei" (y/n) said with a more serious look.

"Okay fine. I'm sorry for being honest"

(y/n) sighed disappointed as she heard the front door opening. It was probably Takashi and his sisters. These one ran excited in the living room. (y/n) decided to join them in the living  room as she noticed Luna hugging Mikey and Mana hugging Draken.

"Look Draken-kun! Oni-chan buyed me a flower" Mana said with a smile showing her rose.

"It's bought Mana" Keisuke said feeling smart.

"Don't act so smart, you make terrible grammar mistakes" (y/n) said laughing.

"Ow. I tried my best to write you that letter"

"Don't care" 

"Mitsuya, she's bullying me!" Keisuke cried out.

"You deserve it" Takashi said rolling his eyes. "And you deserve that" he told the (h/c) haired girl to who he was giving the lilac.

"You bought this for me?!?"

"Yes" 

"Oh my god, thank you so much, it's my favorite flower" the girl said as she hugged Takashi with a big smile. The boy stood still for a second to process what just happened as he hugged her back.

Mitsuya's friends and sisters couldn't help but smirk. Even that Mikey took a picture. "Cute" this one said staring at the picture.

"Oi, Mikey! Delete that pic!" Takashi said backing off from (y/n) to grab Mikey's phone off his hand. Draken stopped Mitsuya from it as Mikey sent the picture to the group chat. "Oh and Emma ships you two too" Mikey added up.

"Why. What was the reason" Takashi said with a disappointing sigh.

At Emma's name, (y/n) looked down remembering what Mitsuya said about her. She shook her head thinking that she shouldn't feel so jealous about it and get over it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 159 12
"I'm sorry, Taka-chan..I-it's not that I don't reciprocate your feelings or anything..!" "It's fine Hakkai, I get it," The lilac haired forced a smil...
213K 9K 28
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐›๐ข๐  ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐จ๐จ. โ†ณ in which Y/N got herself a tattoo that has the same design as her lover. ยฉ๐š๐šŠ๏ฟฝ...
61.4K 1.9K 34
Y/n was nearly attacked by a biker gang until a certain silver haired delinquent came to her rescue. Now she attends the silver delinquent's school...
99.2K 4.1K 19
completed. sequel available. โ i want you to be happy. โž โ•ญโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•ฎ a story where Mitsuya decided to break it off...