Feeling Frantastic (Connor Fr...

By mishacollinss

A Connor Franta fanfiction. A young girl starts off college terrified but soon meets some incredible people... More

An Okayish Welcome
Greetings!
Happiness
YELLS
Annoyed
Get out!
News
Trouble
Rumor says
Mistakes
Was it a mistake?
Trying to help
"Learning"
Quality time
PENNY BOARD WHOOP WHOOP
Goodnight
Talk
News... Good?
Exciting Day!
Joseph Damn Michael Graceffa
My Hair is colored and my heart is torn
Forgive and Forget

Tradition

56 3 0
By mishacollinss

After that long and boring day of college I met Connor outside by his car.
"Hey babe," I said, walking up to him. He was leaning against his car on his phone but when he heard me his eyes widened and he put his phone in his back pocket. He ran over and hugged me.
"Hey babe," he repeated. I giggled and smiled.
"Okay ready to go? I wanna get out of here as soon as possible," he said. I nodded and he stopped hugging me.
He walked over to the passengers seat and opened the door for me.
"Thank you sir," i said. He nodded and walked over and got in the drivers seat.
And we were off!
After a few minutes of driving we arrived at Starbucks. He knows what I need without me even telling him.
I got out of the car and walked over to him and we held hands.
"Hi and welcome to Starbucks. What can I get you?" The waitress lady asked.
"Um... babe what do you want?" He asked, looking at me.
"Oh birthday cake frap please," I responded. The lady nodded.
"And I will have the same. I haven't ever tried it but it sounds good," Connor ordered.
"Names?" The woman asked.
"Chloe and Connor," Connor answered for me.
The woman nodded and walked away to make the drinks.

When she finished up she handed mine to me and Connor, his drink.
We smiled and sat down across from each other at a table.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 300 48
¢σииσя fяαитα'ѕ ѕιѕтєя αи∂ кιαи ℓαωℓєу'ѕ gιяℓfяιєи∂, ¢συℓ∂ ℓιfє gєт αиу вєттєя тнαи тнιѕ?
560K 8.4K 47
Contains self harm and suicidal content. Don't say I didn't warn you. Reader discretion is advised. // (NEEDS MAJOR EDITING, DO NOT READ)
370K 4.6K 65
Our2ndLife imagines, enjoy.
9.2K 157 44
A girl is saved by the one and only Connor Franta from her horrendous boyfriend. THey become bestfriends, but will they become more?