Me, Myself and... YOU?!

By helixxir

Bakugou Katsuki, he is known to be crude, arrogant, loud-mouthed and short tempered. Despite his known attitu... More

A "Normal" Day
Unexpected News
First Contact
Exams
Accepted
Start!
Special AU: Valentines Day!
Betrayal
Foundational Training
The Battle between Childhood Friends!
The Battle between Childhood Friends! pt.2
Bond? More like a load of crap!
Announcement!
Reach out, Iida!
Rescue at USJ--?
Curiosity about the Unknown
Fight and Win it!
Fight and Win it pt.2
End of the Game
Time to turn the tables!
All Might pt.1
Reinforcements have arrived!
Victory and Defeat... For now
A temporary close
Finally something school like!
Hear! Hear! It's the Sports Festival!
Race with a Twist!
Everyone's quirks are amazing!
Bring it on!!
Fifteen Minutes
To Strategies, Comes Schemes
What They Didn't Know
Cavalry Battle: END
All Might pt.2
Smile! Prince of nonsense!
Shinso, from the General Department
The Results
Time to Tremble, Challengers!
Bakugou's Rising Respect
Midoriya's Encounter with the Pro No.2
Successor vs Masterpiece
Todoroki Shoto: Origin
A Filial Freedom
Iida's Fight!
Onto the Finals!!
Bakugou vs Todoroki: The Last Match

Broken Pride & Broken Trust

40 1 0
By helixxir

Chapter 11

**HERO TEAM WINS!!** 

The losing team weren't that injured but the winning team collapsed. Katsuki stood there stunned about the whole thing, Kitsuki outside the room thinking about what just happened, Uraraka who reached her limit faced the consequences and Midoriya laid down on the floor. 

"So in other words, they won the scuffle but lost the match" Tokoyami said and Asui looked at him with her index finger placed on her chin.

"Then again this is just training - Kero" Asui said pointing to what Tokoyami observed.  

Meanwhile back at the building, Katsuki stood still stunned, he lift up his right hand and looked at it.

*He read me... like a book, then on top of that.. he.. he thought of a way to defeat me...* after his thought, he realized that Midoriya just beat him and his anger intensified yet again. His eyes widened, his veins were shown in his pupils and his breathing was heavy.

*So in short.. when were fucking at it... I LOST TO- TO DEKU* His eyes widened even more but before he could continue to rage, All Might placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Let's go back, Bakugou shounen" All Might said as Katsuki tried to calm down.

"It's time for your critique" as All Might talked to Katsuki and as he did, Midoriya was being carried by the mini conveyor bots.

**To the Nurse's office** bot number 1 instructed as it carried the other end. 

**I know!** the other said as it carried the other and they both left.

"It doesn't matter if you won or lose, you look back one time, reflect on the experience and move on" All Might advised. As they were walking to the monitor room, Kitsuki eyed at Katsuki who wished would look back but got nothing. 

"Come follow us Bakugou's half and Uraraka to the monitor room" All Might said as he walked forward and the three behind him. Katsuki hung his head low and stayed quiet.

-In the monitor room-   

"Hmm... I'd say... none here was at best" All Might tried to still sound positive but it just wasn't right. In the class, Yaoyorozu raised her hand.

"Yes, All Might-Sensei" Yaoyorozu got the attention of everyone and lowered her hand.

"Having watched the battle, Bakugou's attitude was clearly driven by some personal grudge and thus totally arbitrary, then again just as you said earlier Sensei, a large range explosion indoors is just idiotic" while Yaoyorozu was saying her feedback about Katsuki, he would have exploded by now but kept quiet and his bangs were over his eyes.

"And the same goes for Midoriya" Yoayorozu continued and the class and All Might kept silent and listened intently.

"Uraraka's plan somehow got her into a situation and her last attack was too reckless, although we were treating that paper mache thing as an actual weapon so that kind of attack wouldn't have flown." Yaoyorozu ended with Uraraka's and faced Kitsuki, who tensed up a bit.

"Now you, as being Bakugou's sister I'm surprised you didn't go and copy his ways but I understood your plan although it could have worked more if you really set up traps and in that way or maybe.. um you and your brother could have the upper hand if he didn't do the personal thing. As well as if you didn't just stand around and watch you could have stalled time for the heroes" Yaoyorozu hit Kitsuki hard but she was right and Kitsuki accepted that  

"Moving on, the hero's team so called "victory" is being too nice in calling this "just training" and that gets dangerously close to skirting the spirit of the rules" Yaoyorozu ended with her long and overdue feedback but there was a long silence from All Might and the students.

*Sheesh, she said it all and well* All Might thought as he gave a shacking thumbs up as he was too shocked.

"A...Ah yes thank you for that and it's a correct answer! Hehe" All Might acknowledged shakily.

"We should always start our studies with that and if we don't cheer each other on wholeheartedly then.. we'll never be top heroes" Yaoyorozu said in a inspiring speech way. With what she said, Katsuki's head jolted and his eyes widened in shock. The next team was Iida and Shoji as the hero team versus Ojiro and Hagakure. The heroes won this one as Shoji would support Iida as he ran through the halls and Shoji would be the look out, the villains lacked cooperation. 

As the next fights continued on Katsuki has been biting his lower lip and the long speech from Yaoyorozu kept ringing inside his head, which made him rage. The other teams were done and everyone was told to go out of the building.

"GOOD WORK EVERYONE!!" All Might beamed and the students cheered.

"Apart from young Midoriya, no one had big injuries. And no holds were barred! For your first training you all did wonderfully" All Might continued to give out his compliments, he then looked at the end of the crowd which were Kitsuki and Katsuki.

*Hmm, the Bakugou siblings got hit hard... knowing that they both grew up with Midoriya shounen and now received news like this would definitely turn things around! Not to mention losing to someone who they knew was quirkless* All Might said in his thoughts as he looked at the twins. 

"ANYWAY! Everyone go on back and change clothes, I will go and critique Midoriya shounen" All Might said as he dashed back out. The students did as they were told and All Might, in time changed back to his true form and visited Midoriya in the clinic.

"ALL MIGHT! THIS BOY HAS BEEN HERE THREE TIMES ALREADY! The two being him not even studying here yet!" 

"WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP THEM!!" 

Once All Might has shown his face to Recovery Girl, what he first received were her scolds which All Might was treated like Recovery Girl was his Mother and Midoriya was his son and so he got the scolding of him not taking care of Midoriya.

"G-Gomen no sai Recovery Girl" All Might squeaked and Recovery Girl snapped at him.

"Don't apologize to me!"  Recovery Girl spat and it startled All Might.

"It was like yesterday that he broke his limbs and so I can't treat him immediately" Recovery Girl explained.

"But when he was sent in here I gave him first aid treatments, then put him with an IV and let him rest to at least subside the pain"

"For goodness sake, this is the boy you gave your power to and that's why you shouldn't indulge him!" Recovery Girl continued to scold All Might.

"...I'm lost for words.. I wanted to understand the boy's feelings but I hesitated and uh..." All Might scratched his neck nervously and afraid that Recover Girl might snap back at him again.

"Please don't speak of OFA too loudly" All Might lowered his voice and gestured to Recovery Girl to be quiet.

"Yes yes Mr. Symbol of Peace" Recovery Girl mocked 

"My true form and injury is known among the pros here in UA, but the nature of my quirk is known by the Principal, you, some close friends of mine and Midoriya shounen of course" All Might explained with an aura. Recovery Girl turned her chair away from All Might.

"It's not that I'm itching my laurels at the top but.. is it really that important to be the "symbol of peace"?" Recovery Girl said.

"Without any symbol the society of superhumans could falter and land to the hands of evil" All Might explained.

"...especially the responsibility of who holds this power!" All Might continued, Recovery Girl stayed silent for a while.

"...If that's the case, you have to learn how to be a proper guide to him!!" Recovery Girl lastly scolded.

-Time Skip-

Midoriya recovered and was released from Recovery Girl's treatment. School hours were finished and once Midoriya was nearing to his classroom he hesitated.

*Aizawa-sensei's going to punish me for good* Midoriya thought and whimpered in his thoughts but he shook it off and slid the sliding door, met with cheers and congratulations from his classmates.

"Ah hey Midoriya! Great job back there! It was manly!"

"I mean I couldn't hear ya but that was some stand off man!"

"You dodged real swell!"

"That first match was so intense it fired us all up!"

Midoriya kept receiving praises and he was all confused and flattered.

"Yo, I'm Kirishima Ejiro by the way!" Kirishima greeted with his signature toothy grin and Midoriya was pleased to meet him by giving him a smile.

"Hi! I'm Ashido Mina you were so cool dodging someone like him!" Ashido exclaimed and Kirishima agreed with her point.

"I'm Asui Tsuyu but please call me Tsuyu" Asui said at the back and Midoriya acknowledged her.

"Sato Rikido here" Sato greeted last.

"WHA! N-Nice to meet you all, thank you for the compliments t-too" Midoriya said scratching the back of his neck shyly as the four continued to ask him about his battle.

"Oi Uraraka wanna go out and eat with me? What's your preferred taste?" Kaminari from the other entrance was trying to get a score with Uraraka.

"..Uh rice cakes" it took Uraraka a minute before she could answer him, she noticed at the other side of the classroom was Midoriya and so she dashed toward him.

"Aw man, lost yet again" Kaminari pouted and Tokoyami chuckled at him.

"NO SITTING ON TOP OF THE DESK PLEASE!" Iida ordered robotically as he scolded Tokoyami who ignored him.

"Pipe down will ya.." Tokoyami mumbled and Iida tensed up continuing his scolding.

"Deku! Your wounds, are you okay?! Don't they need more healing?" Uraraka asked with concern and Midoriya just waved his hand at her signaling that he was fine.

"Don't worry Uraraka-san, this is just because my physical strength is a bit sapped but more importantly..." Midoriya said as he looked toward the two empty seats at the other side of the classroom.

"..Where are the twins?" Midoriya questioned. 

Outside the classroom the two twins were on their way home, Kitsuki hung her head low while walking behind Katsuki.

"Kacchan! Kitsu-chan!" Midoriya called out and the two stopped but didn't turn back, except Kitsuki did.

"Huh?" Kitsuki asked turning her head a bit to see Midoriya from the corner of her eye, she didn't want to look at him after what she heard and felt.

"...I think I need.. to tell you both something.." Midoriya hesitated, Katsuki's head turned and looked at Midoriya from the corner of his eye as well.

*I haven't even told my mom... but here goes nothing.. my secret* Midoriya took the courage and inhaled deeply    

"I obtained this quirk from someone else" Midoriya answered, Kitsuki's pupils started to shake and Katsuki's started to constrict.

"But here's the thing I can't tell you from who I got it from... I know it sounds unbelievable but it is true" Midoriya continued, Kitsuki's grip tightened on her bag strap and Katsuki noticed. He turned around fully enough to see Midoriya but Kitsuki remained with the same position.

"Additionally I still can't use it fully the way it's supposed to be because it's a "borrowed power" that I can't make it my own yet..." Midoriya didn't stop there, after what he said Kitsuki's eyes widened and she bit her lower lip.

"That's why I didn't use it from the beginning and tried to win without it, but then again I couldn't without relying on it" 

A vein on Katsuki's head popped and grit his teeth. Midoriya still didn't make eye contact with them.

"But I'm still nowhere near strong and seeing you both have amazing quirks..." Midoriya had determination and so he looked them in the eye.

"One day I will make it my own and surpass the both of you" Midoriya ended his speech but the two just stared at him intently, which made him flinch.

"...What the hell is "borrowed" quirk...? I don't get what you're getting at Izu- Deku! But did you jus come here and make an even bigger fool of us?! HA?!" Katsuki's expression was reflected on Kitsuki's words, he pushed her gently and gestured that it was his turn.

"Even if not... then so what!? Because today you beat me shitface and that's all there is to it! That's all" Katsuki spat.

"AND PLUS DIDN'T YOU SEE THAT FUCKING ICE SHIT?! I THOUGHT TODAY HE WAS NOTHING AND THEN NOW WHAT?!" Katsuki yelled and Kitsuki couldn't look at Midoriya.

"Even that ponytail girl... what she said hit hard" Kitsuki muttered and Midoriya's head jolted toward her direction.

"OI LOOK AT ME! God dammit... DEKU from here on out.. from here on out I'M GONA BE NUMBER ONE... YA HEAR!?" Katsuki yelled with tears forming in his eyes and turned away.

"...Deku from here on out.. don't expect me to be on your side when he.. when he does something to you" Kitsuki hesitated and didn't like the fact that her friendship with Midoriya faltered right before her eyes, she turned around and sobbed.

"OH and DON'T YOU DARE GET THE IDEA THAT YOU'LL BEAT ME AGAIN DAMMIT!" Katsuki said walking away wiping the tears in his eyes. Kitsuki glared at Midoriya before walking away.

Midoriya didn't show any emotion but before he could say anything someone dashed right after the twins.

"BAKUGOUS!!!" All Might shouted as he stopped the two from continuing.

"I'll say this before you two leave, you both have great self-confidence and even the chance of being a pro! From here on out grow with that confidence to reach the top!" All Might encouraged though there wasn't a reaction from the two just yet.

"...All Might-sensei with all due respect, please let go of us" Kitsuki muttered and All Might was confused.

"LET go All Might..." Katsuki looked at him but All Might didn't let go just yet.

"You don't know yet so let me correct that... I'm going to surpass and vault over you as top hero!" Katsuki said and All Might sweat dropped.

"And I will be one of the ten alongside him.. not number one cause I don't care about fame" Kitsuki added, All Might let go of them both.

*Hm they are something alright... one isn't into fame or power and the other is... well I'm not quiet sure* All Might thought as he watched the two walk home, he then looked over and saw Midoriya.

"Ah! Midoriya shounen, what were the three of you discussing?" All Might asked and Midoriya smiled at him as he scratched his neck nervously.

.

.

.

As the twins went home, no one spoke a word about what Midoriya said, about the battle or even what All Might said just pure silent. Not until Katsuki opened his mouth.

"..So you're on my side now?" he asked not making eye contact and Kitsuki jolted her head in shock.

"W-What?" Kitsuki couldn't believe and she kept bugging Katsuki to repeat.

"Dammit Kit! Don't make me repeat myself!" Katsuki yelled and Kitsuki laughed. Seeing her laugh made Katsuki smile a bit.

"And of course I am.. when was I never on your side?" Kitsuki asked, which startled Katsuki.

"Oh I don't know... ah right when you supported the fucking nerd!" Katsuki said raising his voice and once again Kitsuki laughed.

"Right but you did now that Deku was my friend and I accepted him.. but then when that happened I lost his trust"  Kitsuki muttered and Katsuki stared at her then to the sunset.

"So what are you going to do?" Katsuki asked and Kitsuki closed her eyes to think.

"Not do what your going to do... maybe I won't talk to him for a while and I'm going to focus on myself" Kitsuki answered determined and Katsuki scoffed.

"Damn you are my sister thought for a second you'll go to him even if he betrayed you like that" Katsuki chuckled, he knew that he revealed his feelings about being jealous but he cared less about that and was happy to have Kitsuki.

"Thanks" Kitsuki sad uncomfortable of Katsuki's "new attitude" and Katsuki noticed that. He went closer to her, grabbed her and ruffled her hair. The two went home and was met by two little trouble makers.

"Onii-chan! Onee-chan!" the two young ones exclaimed as they plunged against their two siblings. Kitsuki chuckled being greeted by Natsuki while Katsuki yelled angrily but calmed down eventually when he saw Mitsumi's eyes meet his.

"Well your getting heavy Natsuie" Kitsuki noticed as she carried Natsuki off of her and Natsuki giggled.

The two kids were almost turning two years old and is starting to be heavy.

"Hey older twins, how was school?" Mitsuki asked who leaned in the kitchen door frame and watched her kids interact.

"Fine Ma... we had some downs but it's settled now" Kitsuki answered, when she did Katsuki's smile faded and Mitsuki noticed.

"Oh well whatever it was, it's in the past now and move on" Mitsuki reminded as she went back in the kitchen.

"By the way spicy seafood and spicy tofu is in the house!" Mitsuki exclaimed and Kitsuki smelled the kitchen air.

"Way to go Ma" Kitsuki smiled. Katsuki stood up and went up to his room.

"KATSUKI before you go to your room please remember dinner is at six!" Mitsuki yelled and Katsuki ignored.

"Hayst what's up with him now?" Mitsuki questioned and Kitsuki lowered her head.

"We lost.. against Deku.. in a training at school" Kitsuki explained and Mitsuki understood how hard it was for them both, especially to Katsuki.

"I see" Mitsuki said softly as he held Kitsuki's cheek.

"You two go on and rest, these two won't bother you both" Mitsuki said as she let Kitsuki go up to her room. When she passed by Katsuki's room she heard yells and grunts.

"KATSUKI STOP MAKING A TANTRUM YOUR NOT A CHILD ANYMORE!!" Mitsuki yelled from downstairs.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP MA!!" Katsuki yelled back and Kitsuki furrowed her brows in concern, she sighed and proceeded to her room also because she knew Mitsuki and Katsuki would bicker anytime soon.  Kitsuki lay in bed and reminiced about the fun times she had with Midoriya, she figured and worried that their friendship would falter soon but she didn't expect it to be this way. The family later ate dinner together and as usual Katsuki was the first to sleep and Kitsuki was the last.     

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 4.3K 36
Izuku was a happy go lucky guy, he was! Though that of course could only get one so far... Especially when he learns that he has 2 soulmates, and one...
27.6K 749 50
You and your twin brother are known to be very close and rowdy at times. Both of you were in separate Hero classes yet still supported each other. Yo...
42.8K 979 33
"แด›แด‡สŸสŸ แดแด‡ แดกสœแด€แด› สแดแดœ แดกแด€ษดแด›." "สแดแดœ." ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข - An aggressive, determined, confident and stupidly attractive student in Class 2A at...
3.5K 132 38
*Updating every Saturday* Cover kinda looks like dog shit but oh well, maybe I'll fix it one day. This started as a oneshot series but as I expanded...