Vampire Blood

By Peepodotcom

* Vampire x Human au * THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT LIKE SEXUAL LANGUAGE/ CONTENT AND VIOLENCE, RAPE, ME... More

A/N
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8 (smut)
chapter 9
chapter 10(smut)
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16 (smut)
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
Epilogue
A/N

chapter 6 (tw: smut)

2K 46 46
By Peepodotcom

Dream pov

I felt as if I was dreaming.

I don't remember what had happened before this.

The blood moon was supposed to help us,

to strengthen us for us to hunt. 

So I don't even know why I'm fighting it.

It's been a while since I've tried to fight off the feeling.

I don't know who I was doing it for.

And I don't know why.

I felt strong, as my senses slowly came back to me, I felt someone below me, someone cold.

a vampire? no, it's not cold enough...

I tasted blood in my mouth... The flavor was too familiar...

My eyes flew open as realization of who's below me hit me. I quickly put my tongue over the bite mark and sat up to see whether he was breathing or not. His body is cold and he is pale. Thankfully he was still breathing, but for how long? 

'Oh, George your such an idiot...' I whispered as I laid a hand on his cheek he was as cold as ice. 

'George you stay here, I'll go find blood for you.' I said and sped over to the balcony and spread my wings. I opened the window and looked around for any vampires. George is probably an AB Negative and it's a pretty rare blood type. 

'Damnit' I cursed and scanned the area for any humans. I prepared to take off as I smelled some blood.

'D-Dream?' My head snapped towards George as I heard his weak voice. I was instantly by his side and was pulling him into me. I saw him wince as he scooted into me. 

'Shh, George, stay here and rest, I'm going to go get you some blood.' I said and started to leave but he reached over to grasp at my hand. I looked back at him and my heart softened at his expression. 

'P-please s-stay...' He trailed off as he propped himself up on the bed. 

'George, your sick, I need to go get you blood. I'll be right back okay? It'll only take a minute.' I said softly, while loosening his grip on me. He nodded reluctantly and let go of me. A whimper escaping his lips as he propped himself up on the bed.

'I'll be with you in a minute. You won't even know I'm gone.' I said and I was off in an instant, there won't be any slaves at this time because they're all hiding away from hungry vampires. I sped to the kitchen within a second and searched through the blood supply room for AB Negative blood bags. 

'Yes, found you.' I said while speeding back to my room with the bag. I locked the door behind me and saw that George laid motionlessly on the bed, his breathing was shallower than before. I ran to George and shook him, panic setting into me. 

'Nonononono, George? George?' I panicked and ripped open the blood bag, setting my fangs inside the bag, I saw the blood drain from the bag into my fangs. I hugged George's cold body close to me and set my fangs on the bite mark, the blood exited my fangs and into his body, after a few minutes of transporting blood, color began to restore to his face. I sighed and started transporting blood at a slower pace. His body was still cold but not as cold as before, and I could see him slowly waking up. 

He stirred in my lap and my grip around him tightened, restricting him from moving, it would be easier for me to transfer blood into him. 

George pov

I stirred as I my eyes fluttered open, I felt arms wrapped around me and they're grip tightened. My eyes flew open as I felt fangs on my neck.

'D-Dream?' I whispered hoarsely, and I felt him hum above me and I relaxed a bit, glad it's him and not some random vampire. I whimpered as I felt his fangs insert itself into my skin, but instead of pain, I felt some warmth radiating off of the place of the bite mark. 

'I think we're all done.' He said and I felt a tingly sensation on the spot of the bite mark and I hummed in response.

I sighed in relief as I saw the sun rising above the horizon, and I unconsciously curled into Dream and he wrapped his arms around me, and set his head onto mines. We just sat there on the bed, watching the sunrise in silence.

'George... Why did you do that?' He asked me finally, and I tensed up, I knew this question would come up but I didn't expect it this early. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Y-you were in pain... I couldn't live with the thought of you being in pain because of me. Plus, pets are meant to serve their master however they can right?' I said and looked up to see his reaction. He stared at me with his mesmerizing green eyes and he sighed and closed his eyes. A smile on his face as he leant down to place his lips on mine. I gasped in surprise and blushed wildly, my eyes growing wide. He pinned me under him, and stopped to look at me with a smirk on his face.

'D-Dream?' I squeaked, flustered, and his smirk widened. he hummed and leant down to kiss my neck, earning a moan from me, making me blush even harder. He left a trail of tingles where he kissed and bit down my neck, exploring down my neck, he pulled back my hoodie and I moaned as he lightly sucked on my collarbone, his tongue exploring down the dip of my collar bone. I weaved my hands behind his back and tugged on his hoodie and moaned as he traveled down to my chest. Moans exited my mouth as he lightly bit down on my chest. He still had me pinned under him as he came back to kiss my neck. I moaned slightly as he licked the bite mark, sending tingles down my spine. I writhed under him and I could feel him smirk as he kissed down my neck, leaving bite marks and hickeys. 

He smirked as he lifted his head to look at my red face. He placed a kiss on the edge of my lips earning another moan from me, which he took the chance to place his lips over mine and slip his tongue into my mouth, making me yelp in surprise. I tugged on his hair lightly as he explored every inch of my mouth with his tongue, occasional moans escaping my lips. 

I hated myself for letting him get a reaction out of me that easily, I hated that I was enjoying this, that I'm doing this with a vampire. I pushed him back by his chest and he stared at me with a smirk, I averted his gaze and tried to escape under him but he kept me pinned under him, not letting me go. 

'What? Not enjoying this?' He asked with another smirk and pressed his lips to mine before I could response. I let out a muffled yelp and he bit my lips gently, taunting me because he knows that I know he can just force his way inside, he wants me to succumb to him. But I wont.

I tried to push him back again but he used one of his hands to pin both my hands above my hand, leaving me feeling vulnerable. He bit my lip again, this time caressing the spot with his tongue, making me moan as the action left tingles on the spot. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

'You're mine George, you need to understand that...' he whispered into my ear once he knew that I wasn't going to open my mouth and closed the distance between our faces so that there was only an inch between our faces. His eyes were nearly pitch black from the stimulation and his lust was clear in the air. I averted his gaze put he put his finger under my chin and forced me to look at him. He planted a quick kiss on the edge of my lips, making me whimper softly. I tried to break free from his grip but he held tight, pinning both me and my hands down. I shook my head slightly at his words, I could feel the tears coming.

'Oh, George... If you just submit, it would make things a lot easier... I would make you mine even if I have to break you little by little. I will do it... so you can choose to do this the easy way... or the hard way.' he said as I started to tremble under him. He placed another gentle kiss on my lips, making me whimper and I shook my head again.

'So you choose the hard way hmm? Don't say I didn't warn you Georgie~' He cooed, his gaze turning dangerous as I shook uncontrollably under him, whimpers escaping my lips.

'George why did you have to do this to yourself...' He whispered into my ear and bit it lightly, earning another whimper from me. He pressed his lips to mine as I squirmed under him, he forced my mouth open with his tongue and started exploring my mouth once again. He started kissing down my neck once he's done with my mouth while tears pricked my eyes.

'D-Dream p-please...' I sniffed shakily and tried to squirm out of his grasp but to no avail. 

'George, you have all day to consider my... request. It would be a lot easier if you accept that your mine. And forever mine.' He said coldly as he released his grip on my hand and let me go, I propped myself up on the bed shakily and I whimpered as he rested a hand on my head.

'Thank you for what you did but you need to know that you're mine, and always will be mine, no matter what you do.' I sniffed as he went over to the closet and threw me one of his lime hoodies and a pair of jeans. 

'Go wash George. We're going to eat breakfast.' He said and I walked shakily over to the bathroom, locking the door behind me and sighed shakily, leaning against the door. I took off my clothes and looked at myself in the mirror. My breath hitched as my eyes landed on the marks and hickeys Dream left on me, tears pooling near the corners of my eyes again. I closed my eyes and drew a shaky deep breath, and huffed them out, calming down a bit. I hugged myself as the warm water snaked through my hair and body, cleaning myself thoroughly. 

some smut in the chapter. how'd you like it? It's my first time so like, give me some advise or smth :0 ha

please vote and comment :) <3

word count: 1877 words. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481K 18.3K 36
I am just about to turn around and head down the alley toward the street when I see two shadows step away from the wall a little farther down from wh...
884K 39.6K 44
***HIGHEST RANKING IN VAMPIRE*** #3 - 26-9-2018 #4 - 13-8-2018 and 23-09-2018 #5 - 29-8-2018 and 5-9-2018 "What happened?" It's all I can muster at t...
1K 67 19
OLD//HitMan AU~ A HitMan named Dream get his next target assigned to him,George Davidson,and he soons goes on the journey to take him out,but he soon...
718 47 42
There are worse things than death. ___ "What is wrong with you?" I seethed. She had my back against the wall, pinning me down so I couldn't move. Sh...